Start by marking “Hollow Fissure: Warren/Bennett/Johnson (New England) Book 4” as Want to Read:
Hollow Fissure: Warren/Bennett/Johnson (New England) Book 4

Hollow Fissure: Warren/Bennett/Johnson (New England) Book 4

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  10 ratings  ·  9 reviews
The well-meaning and meddlesome Mr. and Mrs. Aden want nothing more than to protect their only daughter, Hannah.
After her childhood kidnapping in Somalia and a final showdown in Italy against the monster responsible, nineteen-year-old Hannah just wants back the life stolen from her.
She isn’t naïve like her mother believes. Frequent flashes of past terrors assure her that
Published May 15th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Hollow Fissure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hollow Fissure

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Hollow Fissure: Warren/Bennett/Johnson (New England) Book 4
Cathi Shaw
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was ok
I was given an audiobook version of this title by the author for an honest review. Let me just start out by saying I typically read and review young adult novels or fantasy novels. While I have reviewed romance and I have review suspense, they are generally linked to the young adult genre in some way (unless we are talking about a fantasy novel). So this was NOT what I was expecting.

My second comment is this is NOT a stand alone installment. The story clearly had much going on (in previous books
Aly
May 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have not read any of the other books in this series but I did enjoy this short story. It was compelling and I was drawn in. Abducted in Somalia for sex trafficking, is not a easy subject but this book makes it real. It kept me reading more and that means a good book to me. *This book was given to me for free at my request and I provided this voluntary review.*
India Caedmon
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"She is a naive girl. She insists on doing everything herself. Like she has no parents to care for her. If she had just stayed with us, just listened to us, this…This man would have never come back to hurt her again."

Hu-what?! Again?

Hollow Fissure is Book 4 in the Warren/Bennett/Johnson (New England) Series.

No, I have not read the others in the series...who reads books in order these days, anyways?! Like, gag! The truth is I'm a complete space cadet 🚀 and will read anything handed to me even if
Mitsuki Yoruichi
Apr 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful story. As long as I've been following this series I grew in love with Leean and John. From John calling Leean a "Black bitch" to " I love you..." Wow....Just wow in how they have grown over the years. However, I feel this is the end of John and Leeann but I don't know. Max is filled with surprises. The story picks up from " One Minute There" I still can't get over that novel. I threw my book ...AHEM...KINDLE across the room when I found out about DEREK WARREN.

Anyway, the story is shor
Happy Booker
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hollow Fissure is book 4 of the Warren-Bennett-Johnson Series. Hollow Fissure is about a girl who got abducted in Somalia for sex trafficking. She’s now 19 years old and is trying to move on but things are not as easy as it is expected from her. She has great supporting parents and Melissa, the woman who saved her. However, somehow things are not going the direction she wants and Hannah is struggling. Melissa is having mental stability issues and Hannah’s parents are trying to figure out how to ...more
Sebanti
Oct 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Normally I don't read a series from the middle as it only confuses me a lot, but this book I found that I quite liked as it has such a gripping story line.
The opening scenes describe an argument going on between two parent regarding their daughter who was recently rescued from the clutches of an evil man. Hannah, the girl in question is confused,hurt and angry, because she has lost herself. The only good thing that remains in her life is Gabriel and she is also afraid to lose him. Caught betwee
Dawn
Sep 23, 2018 rated it liked it
I chose to read this book after receiving a free audio copy from the author. All opinions in this review are my own and completely unbiased.

This is not a stand-alone book and since I didn't read the first three books, I was quite lost. It sounds like there was a lot of action and suspense in the previous novels because Hannah was kidnapped at some point and rescued by Melissa.

Although I couldn't really get into Hollow Fissure, I do like the author's writing style except for all the talking durin
Challa Fletcher
Oct 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Such an intense short book.
I received this book in exchange for an honest review. Talk about a dark and hard subject but Stone's betrayal of the victims in this story feels real. Go back to book 1 in the series . . . there are some things you need to know and make your way to Hollow Fissure. You won't be disappointed.
Elle Klass
May 18, 2017
Dr. Raye of Sunshine
Jul 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-books
Good story and great writing. You can't help but be drawn in and begin to care about the characters.
J.L. Smith
May 22, 2017
Ann-Maree Howarth
May 23, 2018
MR
Sep 23, 2018
I create the characters that lead me on the wild ride to nowhere and everywhere.

News & Interviews