Start by marking “Tied to You (Wild Side, #2)” as Want to Read:
Tied to You (Wild Side, #2)

Tied to You

(Wild Side #2)

Miles Sorenson prides himself on his brutal honesty. Facts and logic are a hell of a lot easier to deal with than emotions. He’s got his career and a small, close-knit group of friends, and he doesn’t need nor want anything else. The total opposite of Quinn Barker, who doesn’t take life too seriously and thinks a good laugh can cure anything.

When Quinn takes Miles home, it
Published April 25th 2017 by Riley Hart (first published April 24th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Tied to You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tied to You

~Mindy Lynn~
All the stars!!!

I really loved this one. I loved it so much more than the first one. It was one of those books were I lost myself and didn't come back up for air until I finished the book. Those are always the best kind of books.

I had been anticipating Miles book because I had a gut feeling that it was going to be really good. The gut was right! Miles and Quinn were just off the charts hot and had explosive chemistry. I lurved them together.

Miles is quite serious and keeps a lot of himself clo
Wendy
I did not read the previous books in this series so I didn't know anything about Miles and Quinn going into this book.

It starts of with the two of them spending a weekend together and it has little flashbacks of how they met. In the beginning I felt like I had started reading in the middle of the book and had missed an important part, but after the little timejumps, things became clear to me.

tumblr_nl3rmu7Dxf1tgz4rco1_500.gif (500×282)

These two meet and hook up and what was supposed to be a one night stand, turns into a whole weekend spen
Dia
All the stars

This book was everything I hoped for and then some more. I gave Gone for You, the #1 book in the series, 4 stars because it was good, but comparing it to this one, well it makes Gone for You only a 3 stars story. It just doesn't seem right to give this one only one star more. Tied to You was everything!

Miles and Quinn were perfect for each other! The chemistry is over the top, the banter, the sarcastic smart mouthed Quinn and the introverted with a huge soft heart that was Miles. I
Christelle
Miles, a rich lawyer, control-freak, brutally honest, and very protective of his friends, meets Quinn, a bunch of sunshine, having learn to deal with his anger at life. They are different, but do share a few things together : they love sex, they don’t do relationship and they have not been raised by their biological parents.

There is good banter, the sex scenes are hot, the MCs are likable, even Miles, and their relationship builds nicely after a while. I really didn’t understand the tantrum Mile
.Lili.
Apr 03, 2017 rated it really liked it

Tied to You by Riley Hart is the second book in her Wild Side series and a spinoff her Crossroads Series. We first met Miles in Gone for You he was one of Oliver's and Matt's best friends. He was loyal but also came across as harsh. He tells it like it is and holds his cards close to his heart. Quinn was first introduced to us in Jumpstart he was Christian's best friend. He's the polar opposite of Miles. He likes to have fun and is constantly joking around.

At the beginning of the story Miles an
Claude
May 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love it!
I didn't read the first book yet...i don't know the plot didn't seem to interest me enough (but but i'll read it! promise!).
So i really like this! I know Quinn from Jumpstart with Christian and sexy motocycle Beckett and i was expecting his book so much!
But in this book Miles was my favorite because he was such a strong guy. I like that he loves so much his surrounding. He loves with all his heart and that's beautiful to see.
Quinn was the fun guy and he was kind of perfect till the
Catherine
The first third of this book was pretty darn repetitive, but the sex was Christina Aguilera levels of dirrty, so I persevered (with the light bondage, paddling, playful daddy/boy banter, rimming, and ovary scorching dirty talk, it was clearly a personal sacrifice). ;)

Thankfully, the book eventually became less repetitious and by then Miles' big heart and Quinn's kindness and sense of fun had worked their way under my skin and I was smitten with both of them. By the time Hart brought the romance
Lost in a Book
3.5 Stars

This book was fine…but it had the potential to be great. The story, characters, and events were meticulously laid out through most of the book. Then, the main event at 90% was SO predictable and frustrating at the same time.

smh.gif

This story starts when Miles and Quinn meet at a bar and spend a weekend together. Both were alike in their needs for a quick, no strings attached good time while knowing that they were back to regularly scheduled programming once the weekend was complete.

”They’d bot
Jordan
Apr 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alphabookclub
5/5 Stars - Actually, can I give this book 6 stars?

Tied to You was the 5 star read I didn't see coming but will never forget. I read this book as a standalone, so I had no background knowledge of Miles and Quinn or any of the supporting characters going into this, but regardless, it was still fantastic!

The book was a little confusing to me in the beginning. There are quite a few flashbacks that don't read as flashbacks so it can get mildly confusing in the beginning if you don't really pay att
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
Price drop to $0.99 at Amazon US! 12/26/17
Cadiva
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Five beautiful fat Quinn and Miles stars

I love relationships where there is just as much talking and laughing as there is time spent on the smexy encounters and this book is a starring example.

You can tell, and Riley admits it in the acknowledgements, that these two men were written with love. They jump off the page in all their wonderful glory, Quinn with his smart mouth, Miles with his unfailing honesty.

I loved every bit of this story, as I did book one in the series (and the prologue before t
haletostilinski

So this one, for me, ended up only being slightly better than the first book. I thought Miles and Quinn had a better connection, both sexually and romantically than Matt and Oliver did in the first one (at least, that's how it felt for me) but there still was, at times, an almost structured way to the writing of this story.

I don't know quite how to explain what I mean by that except for maybe...it felt like there wasn't anything new or exciting that really set this story apart from th
~Kristin~
~3.5 Stars~
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
Miles is a fascinating man: serious, intense, cocky. I wanted his story as soon as I read the teaser chapter at the end of book 1.

Tied to You didn't disappoint. I liked it more than the first book in the series. I love interracial romances, particularly when race isn't the primary focus.

Miles is a successful lawyer with two loving parents. Miles knows he was adopted, but he wouldn't trade his mom and dad for anything. Despite this, he lives in fear of being abandoned.

Quinn grew up in the syst
Vanessa
Damn! Riley Hart has always been one of my very fave authors, and my absolute fave M/M author, but I have to say, lately, I feel like her books are getting even better. Fantastic read packed with a little of everything. Miles and Quinn are SCORCHING together!!! Hawt as all hell!!
Barb ~rede-2-read~
Miles Sorenson was adopted at birth by a couple who fell in love with him at first sight. Someone had thrown their infant into the trash and walked away. And though he's a successful attorney in partnership with his dad, something keeps him from feeling as if he deserves his success. He has three close friends, two of whom have been besties since childhood and one who is the partner of one of his besties. They meet each Friday night at Wild Side without fail. Miles never tells them his innermost ...more
Tracy~Bayou Book Junkie

5 + Stars

I really liked Quinn when I met him in Jumpstart, but I absolutely fell in love with him in Tied to You. Quinn makes his way into his well-earned spot as one of my all time favorite characters. He amazes me that with everything he's been through, he is so open and outgoing with sharing his story. He's mostly come to terms with what he's suffered in his past and although he is still a bit broken, he's mostly healed. He was sweet, loving and so very funny. I wasn't as sure of Miles, but a
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
Apr 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bgirls, mm, ebook

4.5 star Review by The Blogger Girls.

Miles is one of the original trio (turn foursome) of friends we met in Gone for You made up of Chance, Oliver (and Matt). He was the serious one who always honest to a fault and focused on his career as an attorney who didn’t have much time for or interest in a relationship. The friends have a standing Friday night meet up at Wild Side bar, which is where Miles hooked up with Quinn.

This story jumps right in on the end of that hookup which began as a one-night
Carra
Apr 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The relationships that form when characters are least expecting it, where they don’t realize it’s happening and that turn them upside down—those are some of my favorites. What I loved about Miles and Quinn was that even though they started off as a hookup, there was always a connection between them and their relationship wound up developing over time, becoming more and more intense. This throws Miles for a loop since he has a very hard time trusting people he doesn’t know, and the feelings he ha ...more
Cathy
Apr 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
We met the controlled, serious Miles in "Gone For You", Riley Hart's Wild Side series, book one. Miles is one of three friends that grew up together, and have stayed close friends into adulthood. Oliver had his HEA with Matt in book one, and Chance is the third friend of the solid trifecta. In this story, Riley shows us why Miles is so rigid and controlled. He has a tough, impenetrable armor he's kept wrapped close around his heart. The only people he has let into his life are his parents, and h ...more
bookfaerie
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a total thrill this book was to read!! From cover to cover, there isn't a word that isn't perfection. It's a rare treasure when an author writes a book that begins with a bang and sends us out with an explosion. Riley gives us that here. There isn't one page that doesn't contain something every reader dreams to experience in a book.

Miles and Quinn are my new favorite couple. WOW! They are so much damn fun together and their banter is the ultimate treat here. I shed more tears from laughter
Shannon
3.5*

Sometimes the person you think is the complete opposite of you turns out to be more like you than you'd imagine. That's the case with Miles and Quinn. Miles is a buttoned-down, brooding, serious lawyer, a complete contrast to happy-go-lucky Quinn. But as these two let down their guards and got to know each other, it turned out they had more in common than they thought.

I love vulnerable, damaged heroes and both Miles and Quinn fit this, each in their own way. Learning about Quinn's background
Dawn
Apr 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m-romance
Tied to You, the second book in the Wild Side series, focuses on the 2nd friend in a group of three, Miles. I wasn't impressed with Miles in Gone for You, Oliver and Matt's story. He was arrogant, standoffish and surly but I knew there was a story there and I wanted to know it.

Quinn is from Riley's book Jumpstart in the Crossroads series. He is Christian's best friend. I was very intrigued by him and I am glad he got his own story. I love when series crossover like that. He is sweet, compassion
Anke
Aug 17, 2017 marked it as dnf
I couldn't get into it, found it boring, so off to the dnf with it.
Cat
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tied to My Heart

I’m going to preface this entire review by being completely honest – I detested one of the main characters, Miles, pretty much from the moment of his introduction in Gone for You, so this wasn’t an easy read for me. I had my own preconceived notions and just couldn’t see how this guy was going to be redeemed in my eyes. Quinn was first introduced in Jumpstart, where he immediately made an impact with me, and I was thrilled that he was getting his story, but disappointed that it
Dara Nelson
Some books you read and you know right away that they are going to be brutal, that you'll feel like you're dragging your heart across broken glass until you get to the end. Those are the ones that you sigh with relief at the end, proud of yourself for reading it but also happy that it's over...so you can recover now.
But then there are books like this one...

~"You make me f*ing crazy. Like you fit into this empty space I didn't know I had."

....Books like this, where you start it and immediately yo
Elizabeth
Apr 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Better than I thought it was going to be. Miles was not memorable for me from the previous book, but this was a good read for me. I really liked Quinn from the beginning. I liked that he didn't take any of Miles shit and called him out on his bullshit.
There is really no angst in this book. Miles has some issues but so does Quinn and they get each other and give into to each other rather quickly. They are both honest and straight forward and they accept the love they have for one another.
The bo
Vfields Don't touch my happy!
This was one of those weird books that I really enjoyed even though I didn't like one of the main characters over all.
Annoying: I thought Miles was the biggest whiner ever. Waaa, I don't want to be hurt, waaaa, I don't want people to leave me, waaaa. Who does!!!!???!!!!
Adorable: I enjoyed everything else about this book. I enjoyed Miles's family and friends. I absolutely adored his love interest, Quinn. I loved the kink and romance of these characters. Best yet was the witty repartee between th
Therese
May 03, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, romance, not-for-me
miles was very controlling inside and outside the bedroom i dont like it
quinn was a pushover he needs to fight back more
is he a submissive or something? maybe he is something? its weird OK
the sex scenes were hot but only in the beginning
and why does he(miles) call quinn "baby boy" outside their bedroom its weird okay
i love it when the character is black or poc though. we need more diverse books. AND THEM BEING THE MAIN CHARACTER AND NOT THE SIDEKICK OR THE ONE WHO GETS TO DIE/SACRIFICE. *cough
LauraSt
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m
I just love the wild side series so much! I have to admit this one has been my favorite so far, Miles is complicated and sweet and full of doubts and reservations, and Quinn is this bright shinning star just ready to bring Miles into the light. I loved the development of their relationship and the little snips of their first night together.
I absolutely adore the wild side gang and I can't wait for Chance's chance... HA!
Miles parents were a-fucking-dorable ❤ and don't even get me started on Sex
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Tag Team (Guards of Folsom, #2)
  • Turning His Life Around
  • Breaking (Fall or Break, #2)
  • Slip and Slide (Death and Destruction, #3)
  • Br0th3rly (Famous on the Internet, #1)
  • Debt (Love, Unexpected #1)
  • Grown-Up
  • Wishbone
  • The Layover
  • Paint the Stars (Free Fall #3)
  • Hard Feelings
  • Wedlocked (Preslocke, #3)
  • Speechless (Pier 70, #3)
  • Skythane (The Oberon Cycle, #1)
  • Fusion (North Star #2)
  • I Do, or Dye Trying (Curl Up and Dye Mysteries,#4)
  • The Truth About Forever
  • Blindsided
Riley Hart is the girl who wears her heart on her sleeve. She's a hopeless romantic. A lover of sexy stories, passionate men, and writing about all the trouble they can get into together. If she's not writing, you'll probably find her reading.

Riley lives in California with her awesome family, who she is thankful for everyday.

Wild Side (3 books)
  • Dare You To (Wild Side, #0.5)
  • Gone for You (Wild Side, #1)