Start by marking “Tys That Bind (Devils Pride MC #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Tys That Bind (Devils Pride MC #2.5)

Tys That Bind

(Devils Pride MC #2.5)

4.32  ·  Rating details ·  134 Ratings  ·  40 Reviews
Unprepared, ill-equipped, and with no example to look back on, Ty and Chase embarked on a journey to build a family for Ava and Luc that would far exceed anything they dreamed of for themselves. Two years later, they’ve succeeded beyond their wildest expectations, but there’s still a couple of things missing…and they’re ready to make them happen.

Bad boy biker Trick wouldn
Published March 29th 2017 by Jessie G Books

To ask other readers questions about Tys That Bind, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tys That Bind

Tanu Gill
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was the perfect conclusion to Ty’s and Chase’s incomplete story with Ava and Luc. It was simply amazing to connect with all the characters, getting further closer to our MCs and enjoying the wonderful, lovely Ava and Luc. They both are one of the most adorable book kids. I loved it all!
Amanda
May 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
For those who miss Ty and Chase, this one is definitely a treat. Ty and Chase finally tying the knot and adopting the kids. Plenty of cameos from all the guys in the previous books and series. Get ready for some mushy and sugar overload.
Jessica Alcazar
~~ Series Review for a Series Blog Tour ~~

FULL DISCLOSURE: You should really read The Protector before embarking into this new series. I read all three books in this series without doing so and I wasn’t exactly lost, but it IS where you first meet Ty and Chase and their journey really begins, and me being OCD about this kind of thing makes me twitchy LOL (I would have started with Predator, but I had a deadline and couldn’t add a fourth book so …. Anywho, you’ve been advised :)

Tricking Chase:
Laura Hampton~iScream Books~
Gahhhhhh!!!! More Chase and Ty, makes me do the happy dance. I love these two characters so much. I was so excited to see that they got a novella. Tys Than Bind is a quick read that brings everything that Chase and Ty have been working toward to a conclusion. I loved that we get to see/read about other characters that have been part of this series as they help Ty and Chase make what they have worked so hard to create a final happy reality.

Ty has been there to help Chase deal with all the heartac
Caroline Brand
REVIEWED FOR LOVE BYTES

This was short and surprisingly sweet given that the characters from this series have each had a pretty dark story to tell previously. When we first met Ty, or Trick as he most certainly was back then, even before the Devils Pride Mc series he was a tough man who took no prisoners and had no idea how to love. A shy but feisty submissive man called Chase would be the catalyst to a complete do over and he would become the very reason Ty lived for another day. Tys That Bind f
Natalie
Mar 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: author-site, m-m
"For every moment he wished was different, there was a corresponding result he couldn’t live without."

Ty and Chase are my very favorite couple in Jessie G's connected series, Sizzling Miami and Devil's Pride MC. If you read Tricking Chase, you already experienced the hotter-than-fire D/s relationship between them. They became more than that in Tricking Chase and this is the follow up and perfect completion of their story. It's about love, trust and how it can give you a family that you create fo
Tracey
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Yeah we get more Trick and Chase great continued from book 1 we get to see there growing relationship and see the new development great edition to this series
Joelle
Another touching story and the conclusion to this series.This is the wrap up of what was accomplished in that last book .We saw how all the characters from the other stories are doing and a glimpse into their lives whether they are happy or sad or moved on to bigger and better things.We saw how close friendships that Chase and Ty had were now their extended family.

Chase is dealing with his own insecurities in this tale after begin hurt and recovering his routine is all messed up.He is feeling di
United Indie Book Blog
May 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Super short, sweet and cute read – so excited that we got more of Ty and Chase! Definitely not meant to be read as a stand-alone so be sure to check out book 1 & 2 first!

Ty and Chase are ready to make their family with Ava and Luc official but even though Ty will do whatever it takes to make their family whole for Chase doesn’t mean this one is in his hands. They’re not only having to deal with the typical battles you have when adopting children add in the fact that they’re a gay couple and
LeeAnne

Snake is a DEA agent undercover in the devil’s Pride MC
Greg is Snakes contact in the DEA
Tyler “Trick” M
LBAS Book Blogs
Trick/Ty and Chase are one of my favourite couple/characters from this author and it is wonderful to revisit them and see them making a beautiful family with the kids. The marriage scene was totally worth reading this book. I always knew they could pull a stunt like that. When Ty's demons come back to haunt him, Chase steps up to the plate. I loved that D/s scene between them. And of course finally getting the family they deserve was great to see.

This is a short, sweet, emotional read and a gre
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
May 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Review by: Jennifer
(4 stars)

This was a cute little novella that gives us the glimpse into Ty and Chase's HEA. A couple years later and still dealing with the adoption process for the twins. The two decide that it's time for them to get married, and do so without telling anyone. But when their support system finds out how will they respond to having been left out of one of the most important happenings in their life?

Once again I get a glimpse at why I really liked Ty and Chase and their relation
She's a Lip Biter
May 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
OMG this short read was amazing as it was sweet. The perfect ending to the romance that started out with a bang... a badass biker and a unique submissive on paper probably don't make the most conventional parents but they showed they were the perfect parents to Ava and Luc. This was a love story like no other Ty and Chase again showed that their love knows no bounds with each other and as Dads to two well adjusted young kids. Another must read from Jessie G.

Reviewed by Nat
Natalie Miernicki
May 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Charlotte Isaac
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
I am so happy with this book. I am glad we got to see Ty (Tick) and Chase, and how they are adapting to being fathers.
We saw some of the characters from the other books too, and it was nice to catch up with my favourite characters.
I am so happy to see Ty and Chase building their life more, and being with their friends and family still.
I recommend reading book 1 and 2 first. WTMO
Tracy
May 05, 2017 rated it liked it
I would give this book a 3.5. It was good to read about Ty and Chase again, and now they get to secure their family. Ty and Chase decide to get married in their own way. Just the two of them. It was a lovely ceremony and then they get to adopt Ty's niece and nephew Ava and Luc.
Dreamer80
May 15, 2017 rated it liked it
AG Reads
May 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
I liked revisiting Ty and Chase and seeing their family come together.
Abrianna
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Oh, I missed Ty and Chase, and I am so glad to see them get their HEA.

Luc and Ava, Ty and Chase, they make the sweetest little family ever. I couldn't have imagined this type of ending when I first read Tricking Chase, and it needs to be made clear that Tys That Bind must be read after Tricking Chase. You won't be able to understand the sweet and the reason why this is so special.

Ty and Chase have been through so much in their time together, and now things are finally coming full circle. Seeing
Donna
May 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Short but sweet. Nice wrap up to the series. Gotta love when things work out. But I do need more. Must know what’s up with Carlos and Mateo!!! 4 stars!
Ali
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
4.5 stars out of 5

We are once again seeing Ty and Chase’s relationship blossom into something more. They have been living as a family and raising Luc and Ava for years but Ty feels as though something isn’t right. They both want to be connected to each other in every way possible.

Their relationship is just as strong as when we left them in Tricking Chase, even more so in some ways. Ty has embraced his friends and extended family much more since then so he isn’t quite as gruff as before but still
Nicole
May 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Third book in the devils pride mc series. Ty and Chase. we first get there story in bk1. They get to finally adopt Luc and Ava. Great addition to the series. Quick read.
Elizabeth Mason
Mar 31, 2017
Deanna
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am a huge Jessie G fan, so I will grab up any book she writes as soon as it drops. Jessie's books are utter perfection and this one is no exception. I was so anxious to see where the road to adoption and marriage led Ty and Chase and I wasn't disappointed. It was exactly as I had envisioned it and so so perfect.

Obviously this is a follow-up novella and shouldn't be read as a stand alone. Some of my favorite men mad an appearance in this one and it's always great to see them again.

Ty and Chase
Evette
Apr 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So, there is no secret that I adore Ty and Chase. Hardcore love them. They remain in my top two, right next to my other men Red and Bull...but I digress. To Jessie, congrats on a FREAKING AMAZING INSTALLMENT.
Laughter, tears, beautiful. Enjoyed all of the nuances shown for both Ty and Chase as well as their relationships with the others. Floved Ty as a sap (or as sappy as is possible for him) his insecurities-just wanted to hug him-really just all things Ty. What is it about Ty that just hits all
Egygirl4590
Kristy
May 24, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Combine please 5 15 Mar 31, 2017 12:55PM
Like many readers, the dream of being a writer has been with me a long time. After three decades of trying, I'd begun to doubt. Thanks to social media, I followed my favorite authors hoping to glean some words of wisdom as I pounded out half-formed ideas with alarming regularity. Two repetitive themes emerged: To be a great writer you must read a lot and your butt must be in the chair every day li ...more

Devils Pride MC (2 books)
  • Tricking Chase (Devils Pride MC #1)
  • Talk Dirty to Me (Devils Pride MC #2)