Start by marking “Holeshot 2 (Holeshot, #2)” as Want to Read:
Holeshot 2 (Holeshot, #2)

Holeshot 2

(Holeshot #2)

In the world of Supercross, taking the holeshot means one racer leaps ahead of the crowd and into first, leaving the rest of the pack behind. Supercross racer, Tate Jordan, wants to take his holeshot on and off the track, but no one else seems to cooperate. His love life is in turmoil and his sponsors don’t expect him to win. Will Tate find someone new to love and a team t ...more
Published March 31st 2017 by Rubicon Fiction (first published February 1st 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Holeshot 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Holeshot 2

Jaymie
Apr 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, bayoubookjunkie
3.75 Stars!

What I Loved: I enjoyed Tate and Pilot and I loved their interactions with one another as well as their banter. Tate and Pilot hooked me from the very beginning of the book. Funnily enough, Tate had me wanting to shake him sometimes and hug him at others. But the two of them together was fun, sweet, sexy and a whole list of adjectives.

The writing is very well done and Lynn Michaels is a great writer. The story flowed well and I was able to picture it vividly in my mind as I read the
Valerie
Apr 14, 2019 rated it liked it
I loved the first book and I was looking forward to this one, but unlike the dedication between the two MC's in the first book where although they had problems, they worked them out together. This one seemed a little thrown together with Tate just getting out of a relationship, meeting Pilot and I was a little sketchy about his age but he seemed much older than Tate, but then you throw in Bryce, there isn't really a chance to explore their feelings for one another. I'm a fan of what others call ...more
Paisleyrowan
There was good backstory in the beginning. Then when the first couple get together, it's "I'm in instalove" and we're moving in together. Bryce is supposedly so mature for his age yet he keeps acting younger than his age. Choose which one is correct and write that. Don't contradict yourself. PLEASE. Then the trio is in instalove, too. It has moments that it's good. Better than the first book. Just not enough to get over the hurdle of the author having again put in too many typical romance phrase ...more
Amy Dufera
Apr 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lynn Michael's Holeshot 2 took me a little longer to get into, but I'm glad I kept going.

This one has Tate, Pilot and Bryce. Personally, I'm a huge fan of menage romances, so this one is definitely enjoyable for me. I enjoy the way the triad forms, as it's sweet and natural.

It wasn't as riveting to me as the first book, but that's probably a me thing, as opposed to the writing. It has a good triad, good angst, and some hot sex.
Lindsay Crook
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awwwww Bryce!!!!

This was everything I wanted it to be and well worth the wait..Super cute Bryce,beautiful Tate and sexy Pilot come together after years of loneliness but not without so trouble along the way stalkers,injury and heart ache make this a page turner till the end..
Kaila
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
this was really interesting. i dont know much on this topic so it interests me to read about.. i enjoy these characters and the bantar and love and friendship. it is fun and i enjoyed reading it.
Stephanie Agenbroad
Apr 15, 2017 rated it liked it
It's ok

I somewhat struggled with this book. It was actually pretty good until the MCs became a thruple. It just didn't mesh well for me. It seemed rushed. But, that's just my opinion. I'm very picky when stories have multiple MCs in a relationship.
Pauline Schofield
May 23, 2017
Maggie Chatterton
Mar 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta-read
Holeshot 2 by Lynn Michaels is a steamy, exhilarating story about not one, not two, but three men with a need for an adrenaline rush. This intense ménage à trois novel follows our beloved Tate Jordan as he finds love with Pilot - one of the body guards for Davey from the previous novel in this series Holeshot and with a newbie racer named Bryce Nickel. There's a lot of twists and build up between the three with chemistry jumping off the page.

(view spoiler)
Pam White
Apr 01, 2017
Nancy
Jun 11, 2017
Goodreads Librari...: my book is under the wrong author again 3 15 Mar 31, 2017 01:11PM
Lynn Michaels lives and writes in Tampa, Florida where the sun is hot and the Sangria is cold. When she’s not writing she’s kayaking, hanging with her husband, or reading by the pool. Lynn writes Male/Male romance because she believes everyone deserves a happy ending and the dynamics of male characters can be intriguing, vulnerable, and exciting. She has both contemporary and paranormal titles and ...more

Holeshot (3 books)
  • The Holeshot (Holeshot, #1)
  • Bike Business (Holeshot #3)