Start by marking “Yukon Massacre (Nathan K #4)” as Want to Read:
Yukon Massacre (Nathan K #4)

Yukon Massacre

(Nathan K #4)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  9 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Nathan K — he can hold two souls in his body. If he dies, he loses one yet lives on with the other. As long as he replenishes his second soul, he cannot be killed. Nathan K is immortal.

ONLY TWELVE HOURS

Hiding out in Canada, the last thing Nathan K wanted was another job. But when his partner finds a woman desperate to save her daughter from a human trafficking ring, there
Published March 27th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Yukon Massacre, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Yukon Massacre

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Ian Denner
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

And another one bites the dust. This is the 4th one in a row and I'm officially addicted. This one was a little weird because for me Canada is a little weird, but it had the same depth of characters as all the previous books as well so the action I've come to expect. Hopefully Nathan K will now start taking that fight to the other Immortals....
Denise
Apr 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal, action
Nathan K is at it agin, this time in Canada. He is still not able to return to the US due to that little mess with the Cardinal, but Robin fin something to keep him busy.

Tamara is trying to find out what has happened to her daughter. Shelby was abducted by a group of slavers, and Tamara has followed their trail from Delaware. She needs to be rescued that night or she will be shipped out of the country and gone. The slavers hold parties and get their women from among the lost ones that have no on
Diann
Mar 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved every line of this amazing book. This is book 4 of the
wonderful Nathan K. series. I think it may be one of the best yet.
The action starts right away and doesn't let up until the end. I love
all the fantastic characters. I truly enjoyed reading this book and I
think you will too. I highly recommend to everyone.
John S Roth
Apr 01, 2017
Paul
Apr 07, 2017
Penny Noble
Apr 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Mr. Jaffe does not disappoint in this latest installment of the Nathan K series. Nathan is back with a lot of trouble on his tail. Robin has set-up a meet with a potential client in Canada where he is hired to rescue a kidnapped girl by the girl’s mother. What follows is a non-stop action thriller, with Nathan being his usual lonely, broody self. I love Robin, his sidekick, who is at her home most of the time in the books, and sometimes I wish she would join him more often. I’ve said it before, ...more
Dave
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
He lives in our world but is different than us. Nathan continues to evolve, sometimes struggling to continue being who he wants to be. Another great read from Stuart that I did not put down until I finished it. Lots of action, interesting characters and a timely story line.
Nathan is my hero
Dana
Jan 26, 2019
Martin Shaw
Feb 04, 2019
Stuart Jaffe is the madman behind the Nathan K thrillers, Max Porter paranormal-mystery series, The Malja Chronicles, The Bluesman series, and much more. He has written numerous short stories in Fantasy, SF, and Horror. He was also the co-host of The Eclectic Review (http://eclectic.libsyn.com) -- a podcast about science, art, and well, everything.

Stuart lives in rural North Carolina, and for thos

Nathan K (7 books)
  • Immortal Killers (Nathan K #1)
  • Killing Machine (Nathan K #2)
  • The Cardinal (Nathan K #3)
  • The First Battle (Nathan K #5)
  • Immortal Darkness (Nathan K #6)
  • A Spy for Eternity (Nathan K #7)