Start by marking “Trouble (Bad Boy Homecoming, #2)” as Want to Read:
Trouble (Bad Boy Homecoming, #2)

Trouble (B-Squad #2.75)

4.14  ·  Rating details ·  360 Ratings  ·  157 Reviews
A high school reunion is about to get down and dirty and a whole lot more complicated in this new romance from USA Today bestselling author Avery Flynn.

Brains and a badass attitude. That’s all troublemaker Leah Camacho took with her when she left Catfish Creek. She’d promised herself she’d never go back, but when the invite to her tenth high school reunion arrived along w
ebook
Published June 27th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Trouble, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trouble

Tijuana *BookTwinsReviews*
Looking for action, intrigue, and scorching hot steamy scenes? You're looking for Trouble! Avery Flynn combines the frienemies and second chance romance tropes to giver her readers a very entertaining and fast read

photo IMG_0058.png

Here's the breakdown:Leah Camacho returns to Cactus Creek to attend her high school reunion. An expected upgrade at the car rental counter leads to an unbelievable series of events, including being pulled over by her ex who just happens to be the Sheriff.

What I enjoyed: The characters
Irene
Jun 24, 2017 rated it really liked it

Welcome to Bad Boy Homecoming! Five bestselling authors got together to see what happens when bad boy heroes (and even a bad girl or two!) roll back into a small town in Texas for their High School reunion. Sexy times, angst-filled memories, and second chances abound with this contemporary romance series.
ONE REUNION... FIVE SECOND CHANCES

What a great read Trouble turned out to be.
The storyline was entertaining all throughout the book, it was well written, the drama was just enough to ke
Jess
Jun 25, 2017 rated it liked it
TROUBLE by Avery Flynn is the first for me by this author. I'm always keen on reading anything new and I enjoy a quick fun read. I'm a sucker for second chances, and I adore a good sexy time situation. ;)

Leah and Drew have BEEN there and DONE that. A girl has been in love for years with a boy who can't see what she sees. For him, it's only for a good time, and then your classic walk out, run away scenario ensues and she's destroyed and he's none the wiser. A high school reunion is a perfect way
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Avery Flynn did it again with Trouble and the only thing this book made me want to do was read the rest of the series by some amazing authors. She made this story light, fun, intriguing and interesting. But, then again, it’s what I expected.

Leah was one badass woman. She had a chip on her shoulder the size of Texas and the biggest part of that chip is definitely Drew Jackson. So, who is the first person that she runs into? Of course, the bane of her existence. The man who ripped her heart out. T
Emma
Jul 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Trouble is a spin-off story from Avery's B-Squad series, although it isn't necessary to read the series in order to enjoy Trouble (I haven't) it is going to leave you more than a little curious as to the background stories of the peripheral characters, especially Leah's brother, Isaac, as little titbits are sprinkled through the narrative to entice you into delving further ;)

Leah was labelled as a bad girl during high school, pushing the boundaries and asserting her individuality, while not par
Ayekah
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Outrageously good! I can't begin to do it justice with my review, but it's enough to say it's Avery at her finest doing what she does best, weaving a story that will rope you right in and keep you there until the last steamy page is read.
Book 2 of the BBH series and I have to say I wasn't sure by the blurb how the book was going to go. So just ignore it and jump right in. Leah left town after high school, half bad girl, half brainiac. And I have to say it thrilled me that someone finally wrote
Nadine Bookaholic
This has been a great series that I totally read out of order and guess what, it didn't matter! Each of the stories can be read as a standalone but if you're like me once you read one of them you'll want to read them all. Trouble is the second book in the Bad Boy Homecoming series but it was the forth book that I read. I LOVED Drew and Leah together! I need to say that this was probably my favorite book of the series, and that's saying a lot because the whole series was great.

You can see my full
Jul 02, 2017 rated it liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author and NetGalley***

3.5 Stars

I enjoy second chance romance, as the intensity of the renewal of the relationship is a lot of fun and adds an instant depth to the story.

Leah and Drew were together after grad school and then he left, without much of a goodbye or ending to their relationship. So, needless to say, she is a little angry with him. And, wouldn't we all be in the same situation.

Leah wants respect. She was seen as nothing but trouble in high school. She is going
~Mandi~
Aug 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Trouble
Bad Boys Homecoming #2
Avery Flynn
4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Bad girl from Catfish Creek falls for the hot and sexy Sheriff. This second chance romance was a super cute read with a bit of suspense thrown in.
My first Avery Flynn book and I definitely wasn't disappointed. Lots of sexy scenes and dirty talk throughout the story. I look forward to reading more of her books in the future.
Thanks NetGalley for the arc in exchange for my honest review.

Timitra
Jun 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Trouble was a sexy, dirty, mixed with some action read. I enjoyed the ride as well as this second
chance journey with Leah and Drew. I definitely recommend this fun, quick read.

ARC provided by author in exchange for a honest review
Kim
Find this review and more at kimberlyfaye reads.

Y’all, this one was SO FREAKING GOOD. First, it had the super sexy second chance romance I have been loving from the Bad Boy Homecoming series, but it also added a bit of suspense and that drew me even further in.

After reading about Leah as a secondary character in the first book in the Bad Boy Homecoming series, I couldn’t wait to see her get her (second) chance at love. I wasn’t sure who it would come with, but I was excited to find out. She wa
MaggieReadsRom
Lovely first encounter with new-to-me author

3,5 stars. I hadn’t read any Avery Flynn books before but that is surely going to change now because this fiest encounter has put me on the path of her B-Squad series and I must read those now!
I liked this entry in the Bad Boy Homecoming series as it was a combination of sexy contemporary and romantic suspense. Both Leah and Drew were characters I loved and I was intrigued by all the secondary characters that were mentioned relating to the B-Squad ser
Kimberly
Jun 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Trouble is a fast, fun and sexy read that is perfect for a summer afternoon read! This is a great second chance romance that will leave wanting more of Leah and Drew!

It’s High School reunion time back in Catfish Creek and Leah Camacho came back for one thing. She’s back to show everyone she’s made a name for herself and she’s not the person they all thought she was. Oh, and one other reason...to see exactly what Sheriff Drew Jackson has been up to besides holding her heart hostage.

Drew has put L
Ash P Reads
Jun 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Spinning off from the B-Squad series, Trouble follows Isaac's sister Leah Camacho and his friend Sheriff Drew Jackson. To Drew, Leah spelled nothing but trouble, but he can't deny that thinking that way about her is just an excuse. In truth, Leah is exactly what Drew needs to get out of this hole he's dug for himself but he's just too stubborn to admit it.

Leah being Leah returns to Catfish Creek under the pretext of attending her high school reunion but deep down inside she was coming back to D
Monique
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
To go to her tenth high school reunion, Leah Camacho decided to rent a flashy Aston Martin to impress the crowd, to show them she was someone. When she’s told she’s the store’s lucky 100th customer for the day, and it’s only morning, she suspects something’s fishy, but whatever. When she looks at her rental contract and she finds, what she later learns is a 15-carat diamond, she knows something is definitely not right. Of course, she would have a flat for Drew Jackson to witness. Drew had been i ...more
Pelusa Rivera
Jul 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed it, and it even brought back memories of my reunion. The chemistry of Drew and Leah was explosive. I understood why Leah was fighting it, even though she really did not put up much of a fight, she did not want her heart broken again, but I really did not get Drew's reasoning, besides his batshit crazy momma. I kind of hoped that we would have gotten to see a confrontation of Leah and his sister, since an issue with them was mentioned, but I am wondering if it will be in Jessica's book. ...more
Becky Rendon
Jun 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Being the Bad Girl of Catfish Creek seems to have some indisputable perks...in the form of its current Sheriff.

With chemistry that's incendiary, Leah is a science nerd- she would know, these two are definitely too hot. But history and well worn armor, won't let them get in their own way...Or will it?

The heart wants what the heart wants. If that is incredible sex while cuffed by the hot sheriff, who am I to say no. I wouldn't. Just in case he asks, I would go with him...Apparently, I'm not the o
Maddy's Reading
Jun 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, law-enforsement
Sassy rule breaker Vs law and order!!
This book was such fun to read from the very beginning...Leah is on her way to her hometown for her 10 year high school reunion when she finds herself is middle of a jewel heist. Her ex-best friend's brother Drew is the sheriff almost at the end of his tenure and her childhood crush.
They are explosive together , both in passion and words. She is the epitome of bad girl (with a very unique career) and he loves following the rules. He is the perfect alpha to m
Ruthie Taylor
Jun 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is one of a series of books with the same theme, but by different authors. I read them out of order, but it definitely didn't matter, as nothing important is revealed about any other story-line. We meet Drew's sister, and Leah's nemesis in Prom Queen.

Whilst most of the stories have focussed on the people and the event, there is a side story happening in this one, which is super cool, and a lot of fun. It gives even
Bette Hansen
Jun 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
A high school reunion has folks coming home to Catfish Creek who swore they would never return. Leah Camacho is one of those people. Yet the opportunity to show everyone that she's a success is too hard to resist. Always known as the town troublemaker it seems nothing much has changed when Leah finds herself in the middle of an FBI investigation and hiding out in the home of her high school love. It's all just too much. Or maybe just right.

Quick fun read that I highly recommend.
Candace
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Candi Kisses and some "Sweets"!

What a great read. As usual with Avery Flynn, we get a great story, awesome characters and a believable plot.

Leah has nothing to prove, but yet there she goes, off to the Reunion, to see how life has treated the social elite from back in day...OK That's a lie, she is going for one reason and one reason, Drew Jackson.

Drew is pulled back to his small hometown by his Mom (because she has the make the child feel guilty if he doesn't superpower). The last thing he ne
Avid Reader
Jun 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Trouble (Bad Boy Homecoming #2) by Avery Flynn
4 stars
M/F Romance
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

This is a sweet second chance romance where Leah, who I loved from Grayson's story comes back to see if others have changed or still judge her from high school. With her ten year reunion just days away, she drags herself and Grayson to the reunion. Little does she know, but she's picked up a nasty hitchhiker and trouble soon follows. This is what Leah is known for - trouble.
Reckless Readers
Jun 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Trouble is the 2nd book in "Bad Boy Homecoming" series (all have different authors). This is my first novel by Avery Flynn and I really enjoyed her writing style and how she kept the story moving, there wasn't any dead points. This is a sweet second chance romance.

Leah Camacho is hiding her girly side with her bad girl image and doc martin boots. She doesn't apologize for who she is. Drew Jackson is the sheriff in Catfish Creek, Texas for one more week. He is Mr. Law & Order and always foll
Danielle from Short and Sassy
Jun 17, 2017 rated it did not like it
I have to be honest, i DNF this book. It started off good, but slowly went downhill for me.
Jane
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story was exciting and steamy with a sprinkle of suspense throughout and I LOVED it!! Just the right amount of angst, sexiness and excitement to keep you glued to your seat. I can't wait to read the rest of the books in the Bad Boy Homecoming series!!
Nicole Smith
Jul 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars
I so enjoyed this book in the Homecoming series. As a big fan of the B-Squad series I liked the cameo of them as well. I just gobbled up this book. Leah is going to her ten year high school reunion, but that's not her true reason for heading back to Catfish Creek. The chemistry between Drew and Leah was smokin' hot. It had the flair of humor that I look forward to when reading an Avery Flynn book. The suspense element had me on the edge of my seat and had me wanting to finish the book t
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jun 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
I was really excited to read the Bad Boy Homecoming series as it sounded like something totally different - 5 couples; 10 different people, all someone we might identify with back in high school. Avery Flynn's Trouble was outstanding. Drew and Leah had passion, intensity, banter and kept me hooked from the get go!

When high school bad girl Leah Camacho decided to attend her 10 year high school reunion and go back to the town that thought the worst of her she never expected to run back into troubl
Kristie
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Trouble
By: Avery Flynn

⭐ ⭐ ⭐.5 Review by Kristie K

Avery Flynn delivers a sensual second chance romance with lots of sass, intrigue, action, and heat, bringing nothing but Trouble…

Trouble is the second installment in the brilliant Bad Boy Homecoming Series, that brings together five amazing authors in interconnected stories set at the same small town high school reunion. Brought to us by the remarkable Avery Flynn, Trouble focuses on the story of Drew Jackson and Leah Camacho. Two sides of the sa
ZETTER
You and Me Against The World!!!

Leah Camacho, a smart, sexy, fierce and independent woman as always been knows as a troublemaker in high school. When she let Catfish Creek, she promised never to fo back. Well all that changed when she got an invitation to attend her tenth year high school reunion.

"What could go wrong!?"

On the way to the reuinion, she discovered a 15-carat diamond in her rental car. Now there were some dangerous people after her, she didn't want to drag her best-friend Grayso
Angela
Jun 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
A highly entertaining, second chance romance that you won't want to miss! This is the second book in the Bad Boy Homecoming series, written by several authors, which is about coming home for what most of them see as the dreaded 10 year high school reunion. This is the only book I have read in the series so far, but it's certainly not going to be the last.

Drew is the current sheriff in their small town, at least for the next week, and basically in name only, since he didn't win the last election
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

B-Squad (2 books)
  • Brazen (B-Squad, #1)
  • Bang (B-Squad, #2)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
  • Bittersweet
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Heirs of Grace
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • When Never Comes
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
  • The End of the Affair
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Baby Daddy
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
  • A Messy, Beautiful Life
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Pestilence (The Four Horsemen, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Twisted Up (Taking Chances, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Forged In Ash (Red-Hot SEALs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Fangs and Fennel (The Venom Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)