Start by marking “Stealth Retribution” as Want to Read:
Stealth Retribution

Stealth Retribution

(Nanostealth #3)

Retribution.

Also known as payback or a more dated word: vengeance. Arnaldo Soto has taken Emilio and intends to use him as bait to trap Gemma. Its an effective strategy, because Gemma will do anythinganythingto save the young boy.

The woman known as Gemma Keyes is gone, her molecular structure destroyed and reassembled as . . . something else. In Gemmas stead emerges a
Published June 2nd 2017 by Faith-Filled Fiction(TM)

To ask other readers questions about Stealth Retribution, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stealth Retribution

Start your review of Stealth Retribution
Maegan Daugherty
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wild ride, and a ton of fun!

Third book in a great series. Chores? Work? All on the back burner while I was immersed in a story of bravery, fear, love, and life lessons. I absolutely fell in love with the characters! This book is very clean, and has so many mature life lessons that I am still thinking on. Overall, a beautifully crafted, artfully told tale of life, redemption, and hope. Don't forget the occasional humor that had me laughing out loud... which left my family members wondering if I
James Trulove
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this series of 3 books. It was rollicking fun and they are those books that you never get to a stopping place. Stayed up to 3am TWICE to finish one. She weaves life choices, danger, science and even God together so skillfully that you never want the books to end. Sniff, sniff, I have finished them, but have started re-reading them. They are THAT type of book.
Rhonda R.
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Best Christian Fiction series ever
Molly
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
These books are so worth reading!! Absolutely loved this series (thanks again Pumpkin). The first book is free as a kindle book on Amazon, so why not try it out? You've got nothing to lose! SO GOOD.
Julianne
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WHAT.

WHAT?

WHAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!

THIS CAN'T BE THE LAST ONE.

^My sister heard my devastated shouts as I finished this book.

"Do we have to petition for a fourth book?" she asked.

"YES." I said, because I'm still all worked up and therefore in shouting mode.

"She has a website." she said, then paused before delivering the fatal blow. "But she's starting a new series."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO."

But really, I should have seen it coming. The author's note at the end said that she "didn't currently have a fourth book
Jun 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Annie Mee
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an incredible series! Can't put it down!

I have read all four books now, and I haven't been so hooked on (any) book or book series in years. It's obvious that the author did a whole lot of research in order to create this very exciting and compelling sci fi series.

I am also impressed with how seamlessly the main character's struggle with faith works into the story and is a significant factor in the decisions she is faced with. This is sci fi and it does get really out there in places ...
Maureen Koeppel
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An amazing series

What if all of your life you made being invisible an art? What if one day you realized that you really were invisible? Gemma Keyes is a twin. Her twin Genie is t very nice and has made it her mission to torment Gemma. Even as adult. Then a series of events leave Gemma truly invisible.

If you like science fiction and Christian fiction, you will enjoy this great book series by Vikki Kestell.
Juanita Rockhill
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Best so far!

Often difficult to get into, ALWAYS worth sticking with! Vikki Kestell boggles the imagination with her detailed, varied plots and subplots. Great characters populate her stories, so deftly drawn that one hates to lose these new 'friends' as the book ends. Stealth Retribution has been the best of the series so far - probably because all the hard work of laying background has been done in the first two books. I am looking forward to the next book in this series.
SJ Garrison
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW, what a ride!

Vikki did it again! What a rollercoaster thrill ride! I could not put this book down. I cried, I laughed, I pondered. This book was embedded in my thoughts and dreams. I highly recommend this book if you love good clean stories and thrillers! You can not go wrong with this book.
Keely Steele
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Honestly, these books just keep getting better and better. I stumbled upon the first one on book bub, but they were so good that I had to devour the rest quickly.
I usually can guess book plots pretty well, but Vikki has a way of pleasing the reader without making it predictable. This series has certainly kept me on my toes and that, in my opinion, is a great book.
JC
Great book. Glad she left it open for another book. You should read this series!
Pamela J.
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read

I am so encouraged. I love the reading but the daily Godly encouragement to listen and wait on God! Thank you.
Don Catoe
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW!

The combination of sci-fi and Christian spirituality is well done. I love that science itself acknowledges the authority of Christ!
Barbara Carter
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nano, cook me dinner!

This series was intriguing, thought-provoking, and fun! Cant wait for the next book. Nano, looking forward to hearing more from you!
Kristi Drillien
Mar 08, 2020 rated it liked it
(3.5 / 5)

Again picking up where the previous book left off, right there in the cave where the nanomites and Gemma became Super-Gemma, she and her friends hatch a plan to start thwarting the evil military general who has been after the nanomites' creator and, due to the mites infesting Gemma, after her too. Gemma is about to have more on her hands than escaping General Cushing, though, as a young friend of hers is in danger, and her own twin sister is in town to much things up as well.

I enjoyed
Lora
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished
This story was so astonishing, unpredictable, and action-packed that I COULD NOT put it down! I was completely speechless several times when the action twisted utterly beyond what I anticipated or could have even imagined! This is my absolute favorite of all the books in this series.

Gemma undergoes complete transformation in so many ways, as well as the nanomites inhabiting her. That was one of the biggest surprises (which I wont spoil). The sixth group entersthe HIGHEST of ALL!! I never in my
Y.I. Lee
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What can I say. This is a fabulous book from a fabulous series. I didn't want it to end. My only consolation is the the fourth book is coming soon, I believe in June. I can't wait.
The interaction between Gemma and the nanomites was just wonderful. Seldom do I belly laugh out loud, and seldom do I sit gasping and clutching my kindle, with nervous anticipation. And never do I tend to pay full price for a kindle book, but for this series I don't even think about it. I have to have the book!!
The
Sherry Cross
Jul 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Technicalities

In the third book of the Nanostealth series, Gemma becomes a mighty warrior with the assistance of the nanomites, and intensive training. Alas, Gen. Cushing discovers her new identity and sends in the mercenaries after her. With the nanocloud's protection she rises to live another day, has an encounter with the president of the US, and cleans up a mexican drug cartel. Good solution, cant wait to read book 4.
Jim Bean
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful series

A refreshing new story direction. A unique blend of science and fiction and an interesting combination of wonderful characters. A great witness is combined in rhe plot. I hope you enjoy the read like I did
Sheila Holmes
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
For me, this novel was superb. It was fast-paced, incredibly creative, and had a clear message of the Gospel. There is a 4th one in the series, but it doesn't get released until June.

OH WOE IS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Janet Sketchley
I'm enjoying this series. It's fast-paced, funny in places, and the spiritual and personal dimensions add extra depth to what could otherwise be just another fun read. This is fiction that keeps me thinking about faith. Looking forward to book 4!
Alesha  Kuechler
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Continued greatness

After reading this one, I can't wait to see what happens in book four! I appreciate the continued spiritual perspective and how that relates Gemma with Nano. Amazing. I'll be sad to see it end with the next installment. Book five anyone?
Susan Jenkins
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Stealth series

My biggest complaint is that I have trouble putting it down long enough to get my work done. The main characters are very human and believable. The technology references are well-researched and plausible. The story line moved along at a good pace.
David Bergsland
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The series keeps getting better

Here the characters are forced to deal with the nanomiteswhat they do and can do. Seemingly they alter humans into something else. But, do they?

The story remains great fun.
Frances Rogers
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Christian sci-fi

I read all the books in this series (so far). I don't usually like science fiction, but I was hooked from the beginning. Plain ordinary Gamma became wonder woman! The impossible became possible with Jesus. Romance included with a surprise ending.
Linda Aldridge
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've have loved this series. So glad I have book 4 to read soon. Didn't know how the author was going to wrap it all up in the end. So glad I gave this series a try even thought I've never read a lot of science fiction type stories in the past. Worth it!
Shirley McClay
Jun 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great conclusion

And yet set up for many more!! Please?!? Pretty please!?! Write more of their adventures! Such a wonderful series!!! Very creative and fun!
Tina
Jan 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Struggled to put the book down

Great science fiction style read. I really enjoyed this series and found the story line quite different to anything I have ever read.
Lynne
Jul 30, 2017 rated it liked it
This was the third book in the trilogy and the pace was slower, but still a great read.

• Convenient Lies (Hidden Truths #1)
  • Perilous Treasure (Jack Turner Suspense, #4)
  • Deadly Undertow (Lantern Beach Mysteries #6)
  • Unplanned (Kennedy Stern #1)
  • Winter's Secret (Northern Intrigue, #1)
  • Flood Watch (Lantern Beach Mysteries #2)
  • The Deepest Waters
  • Hidden Currents (Lantern Beach Mysteries #1)
  • Dangerous Waters (Lantern Beach Mysteries #4)
  • Storm Surge (Lantern Beach Mysteries #3)
  • Callie (The Women of Valley View, #1)
  • Dark Prophecy (Elite Guardians, #4.5)
  • Miranda Warning (A Murder in the Mountains, #1)
  • Perilous Riptide (Lantern Beach Mysteries #5)
  • Dissent (Band of Believers, #1)
  • Rains of Remorse (Lantern Beach Romantic Suspense #5)
  • On the Lookout (Lantern Beach P.D. #1)
  • A Work in Progress (The Faith Series, #1)
Vikki Kestells passion for people and their stories is evident in her readers affection for her characters and unusual plotlines. Two often repeated sentiments are I feel like I know these people and Im right there, in the book, experiencing what the characters experience.

Vikki holds a Ph.D. in Organizational Learning and Instructional Technologies. She left a career of twenty-plus years in

Nanostealth (4 books)