Start by marking “Beyond Yesterday (Beyond Saga, #3)” as Want to Read:
Beyond Yesterday (Beyond Saga, #3)

Beyond Yesterday (Beyond Saga #3)

4.35  ·  Rating details ·  34 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
After years of pushing the boundaries of interstellar spaceflight, Commander Maya Davis is ecstatic when she is promoted to captain. But her enthusiasm wanes when she discovers that her new assignment is a one-way mission.

After taking command of the space-time vessel Yesterday, Maya must travel back in time to discover how and why a piece of 23rd century technology appeare
Paperback, First Edition, 329 pages
Published July 1st 2017 by Beyond Innovation Books

To ask other readers questions about Beyond Yesterday, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beyond Yesterday

Lilyn G. | Sci-Fi & Scary

Beyond Yesterday is the third book in the Beyond Saga. I have previously reviewed Beyond Cloud Nine and Beyond the Horizon. Both of them received 4 out of 5 star ratings from me.

As with the previous two books, I love that Spry's characters are atypical. Both are women, neither are Caucasian, and one is a drug addict whose addiction is destroying her body. Neither are the sort of warm, friendly and/or motherly creatures that women so often get shoehorned into being.  I am particularly drawn to Br

Syndi Day
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
i was the lucky winner of a copy of this novel through a goodreads win. i loved this story. having not read the first two in the series i expected to feel lost, but there is enough references to the back story that that didn't happen. this is a fast paced action filled space tale with great female protaganists. there are plenty of twists along the way. it was difficult to put down. definitely going back to check out other greg spry works. syndi
Melinda M
Aug 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: author-giveaway
Beyond Yesterday by Greg Spry is the third book in the Beyond Saga series. Commander Maya Davis is ecstatic when she is promoted to captain. The problem is it is time travel to the past and is considered a one-way mission Maya and her crew are trapped in the past . Any decision Myra makes has consequences. The story is interesting and keeps your attention. Grey Spry does a wonderful job of creating a story with several threads and keeping them going in such a matter that you can follow.
this book
Read Ng
Jul 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received this copy for review purposes from GoodReads. Since this is part 3 of a series and I fear I will miss some important storyline background, I have decided to delay reading this book until I have had a chance to read books 1 and 2. My review of this book will be forthcoming.

At last, on to a paperback copy for my reading pleasure. But what is the first thing that I notice? I am not a big fan of the cover page, headers, and number fonts used. They look modern, but I don't really find the
M. Apple
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun.” (Ecclesiastes 1:9)

"...The eternal hourglass of existence is turned over again and again, and you with it, speck of dust!" Would you not throw yourself down and gnash your teeth and curse the demon who spoke thus? Or have you once experienced a tremendous moment when you would have answered him: "You are a god, and never have I heard anything more divine..." (Nietzsche, The Gay Science)

"Fello
Susan
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of Beyond Yesterday from the author, Greg Spry, in return for an honest review, In this, the third book in the series, the author accomplished something few other authors have done - he moved me to tears. The story is exciting, as most of the characters introduced in the previous two books are all on a voyage to the past. The intent is to answer questions provoked by the appearance of a seemingly ancient metatoy from Earth on a planet light years away. This question does get an ...more
Mike
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book with a surprise ending. The science of space-time and time travel is hard for me to accept and the explanation in the book sounds like it could be a bit funky. That be said the author kept the story alive and interesting.
The death of one of the main characters was predictable but I somehow expected her to be saved by some ailen tech. The story characters are well developed and the descriptions of the Allen's were so good the reader could see them in their mind.
I love this book and t
Stephen Drake
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book by this talented author. If you've read, and enjoyed, the first two books in the series, then you won't be disappointed with this one. Spry does an excellent job of twisting the plots at the right time, usually when you're sure where the story is going. Characters are vivid and colorful. He blurs the lines between good and evil in such a way that the reader questions their perceptions of what constitutes these ideas.

If you haven't read the first two books, you can pick up
Tim Gray
Jul 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
A really enjoyable and original science fiction read with strong female protagonists and a well crafted plot that has enough twists and turns to keep the reader interested. Well worth a read.
Tammy Stephens
Aug 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed it. Look forward to reading more by this author.
Tom Watson
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of Beyond Yesterday. There was no requirement to review it, though I felt compelled to do so given the quality of the story and my interest. I will be purchasing a paperback copy the moment it becomes available for sale!

The third book in the Beyond series, Beyond Yesterday, is an epic story of love, betrayal and choosing the best path out of innumerable shades of gray. Set both in the future and in the distant past, Beyond Yesterday follows the continuing story of Maya Dav
Renee
May 21, 2018 rated it it was ok
Beyond Yesterday is action packed. So action packed and full of twists and turns that I struggled to keep up with the story line. Since I had such great difficulty making sense of what was going on, I'll spare you the story line as I understood it. Or rather failed to understand it. It was all too confusing for this mere Earthling. For me, it was ok. (Ok=2 stars) If you love reading science fiction involving interstellar spaceflight, this book is for you and you will be...in heaven.
Mike
Feb 18, 2018 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Great book from a great series. Looking forward to reading the next book and others from this author.
Beth Lequeuvre
Jul 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a fantastic trip through the multiverse with two of my favorite 3-dimensional women leads. Maya Davis has advanced in her career to the rank of Captain. Her bad ass Aunt Brooke is still an assertive leader, now an Admiral, who has been taken away from the one thing she loves the most - flying - because of her health issues. This story explores empathy and consequences in such a beautiful and complex tangle I was completely absorbed.

The universe gets bigger, time travel is discovered, an
Mircea
C
Nov 26, 2017
Arjay Virtucio
Oct 08, 2017
Greg Spry was cloned in the year between the releases of Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope and Star Trek: The Motion Picture. Coincidence? He majored in industrial engineering at the University of Wisconsin—Madison before earning a graduate degree in space systems from the Florida Institute of Technology. When he’s not writing the next epic science fiction adventure, he enjoys sampling tasty microb ...more
More about Greg Spry

Beyond Saga (3 books)
  • Beyond Cloud Nine (Beyond Saga, #1)
  • Beyond the Horizon (Beyond Saga, #2)

Fantasy & Science Fiction Deals

• Bright Smoke, Cold Fire (Bright Smoke, Cold Fire, #1)
  • The Gold-Son
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Trail of Dead (Scarlett Bernard, #2)
  • The Regulars
  • Childhood's End
  • The Mirror
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Nyxia (The Nyxia Triad, #1)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • The Voyage to Magical North (The Accidental Pirates)
    $5.67 $2.99
  • Raven's Peak (World on Fire, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Swords and Deviltry (Lankhmar, 1)
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Rebel Wing (Rebel Wing #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Garden of Stones (Echoes of Empire, #1)
  • Dracula [Kindle in Motion]
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Autumn Republic (Powder Mage #3)
  • The Thickety: A Path Begins
    $6.24 $1.99
  • Stinger
  • Lost Voices
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Blade Itself (The First Law, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Extracted (Extracted Trilogy #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Dragon Haven (Rain Wild Chronicles, #2)
  • Isle of Blood and Stone
  • Spirit Hunters
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Haven (War of the Princes, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Immortal Circus (Cirque des Immortels, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Howl's Moving Castle (Howl's Moving Castle, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Brilliance (Brilliance Saga, #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • The Immortal Circus: Act Two (Cirque des Immortels, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Better World (Brilliance Saga, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Written in Fire (Brilliance Saga, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • The Immortal Circus: Final Act (Cirque des Immortels, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Secret of the Sirens (The Companions Quartet, #1)
  • Ocean of Storms
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Sword of Shannara Trilogy (Shannara, #1-3)
    $19.99 $2.99
  • Artful
  • Till We Have Faces: A Myth Retold
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Chains of Command (Frontlines, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Angles of Attack (Frontlines, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Lines of Departure (Frontlines, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Now I Rise (The Conqueror's Saga #2)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Into the Dim
  • Dread Nation
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Terms of Enlistment (Frontlines #1)
  • Six Wakes
  • Fury (Blur Trilogy #2)
  • Midnight Robber
  • Taken (Taken, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Lion of Senet (Second Sons Trilogy, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • City
    $7.99 $1.99
  • You Suck (A Love Story, #2)
  • The Chocolate Touch
  • Storm (Elemental, #1)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • A Perfect Blood (The Hollows, #10)
  • Mama Day
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Imitation (Clone Chronicles #1)
  • Infinite
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Boundary Lines (Boundary Magic, #2)
  • The Mermaid's Sister
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Space Between Heartbeats (Betwixt #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Boundary Crossed (Boundary Magic, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Boundary Born (Boundary Magic, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Kissed by Darkness (Sunwalker Saga, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dragon Marked (Supernatural Prison, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Blood Kissed (Lizzie Grace, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • A Glimmer of Hope (The Avalon Chronicles #1)
  • Celia and the Fairies
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Best Served Cold (First Law World, #4)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Valor (The Faithful and the Fallen, #2)
  • Genesis
    $11.99 $1.99
  • To Honor You Call Us (Man of War, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunter's Trail (Scarlett Bernard, #3)
  • Wool: The Graphic Novel
    $7.99 $2.99
  • And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga, #1)
  • Ticker
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Barsk: The Elephants' Graveyard (Barsk, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Dead Spots (Scarlett Bernard #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Concealed (Lakewood, #1)