Start by marking “Dancing Through the Flames” as Want to Read:
Dancing Through the Flames

Dancing Through the Flames

Written and composed by author Rebecca Bardelli (Poetess Becca), "Dancing Through the Flames" is a healing collection of poetry that will touch the reader on a soul deep level. It explores the flames (hardships) of life, dancing through those flames, how we are each perfectly unique, extinguishing the flames, and having a positive state of mind and thriving after the flame ...more
Published March 29th 2017 by Rebecca Bardelli

To ask other readers questions about Dancing Through the Flames, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dancing Through the Flames

Rosa Newport
Apr 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dancing Through the Flames by Rebecca Bardelli was truly a sublime read! Rebecca's beautiful writing is flawless. Her exquisite pieces...each hold great emotion and are easily relatable to all who read. Some of her poems pulled at my hearts string's while others I soared when reading. I highly recommend you all to venture into the beautiful world of Rebecca Bardelli's poetry. I promise you not regret it!!! Easily 5 stars!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ...more
Melindajanexoxo
May 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Thank you for the beautiful book Dancing through the flames. I loved being taken on a journey of growth and discovery with the author through her heartfelt poems. A must read and one I will pick up time and time again
Araceli Ream
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It was a moving journey as I moved from chapter to chapter. I could feel deeply what she had written, and I rejoiced as I neared the final selection of poems. This is a wonderful collection of poetry with a wide array of topics and emotions.
James Parker
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this from start to finish! Extremely well written poetry dealing with all manner of subjects without bashing your head in with. Flows perfectly, professionally done and with incredible front cover artwork that captures the words inside!
Nicole Lyons
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful collection, a beautiful journey. I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys beautifully written poetry that expresses the ups and downs and ultimate triumphs in life.
Katríne
Jun 14, 2017
Maria
Mar 10, 2018
Soulla Christodoulou
I enjoyed dipping in and out of this beautifully evocative and mind-provoking book of poetry. I've marked it as read but to be quite honest I am still tempted to read through it again and browse and enjoy...this would make a lovely gift!
ashley
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rebecca Bardelli, also known as Poetess a Becca by her social media fans, gives us a piece of herself with her debut book. She uses each line and verse to take us on a journey through the heart of a poet.

I’ve long been a poetry fan, and I especially love poems that reach out from the page. In The Past, Becca does just that as she hits on those feelings of dread and the ache that comes with memories that just keep lingering. In Drought, there is a profound sadness that tugs at the gut. And beyond
Ahlam
May 19, 2017
Aurora
Feb 24, 2018
Rebecca Bardelli
Apr 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
AShelfOfBooks
  • Forgive Me My Salt
  • Essential Bukowski: Poetry
  • The Signs: Decode the Stars, Reframe Your Life
  • Where Pain Thrives
  • Taking the War Out of Our Words: The Art of Powerful Non-Defensive Communication
  • Nowhere Train (The Enders, #1)
  • Tarot Spreads: Layouts & Techniques to Empower Your Readings
  • Chicana Power!: Contested Histories of Feminism in the Chicano Movement
  • Everything is Everything
  • Robin Williams: Biography
Rebecca has been writing poetry since she was a teenager, and her love for reading and writing poetry continues to this day. She writes poetry for many reasons. She writes to create. She writes to inspire. She writes to heal.

She shares her poetry, prose and quotes on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter under the name Poetess Becca. You can also find her on Tumblr @poetessbeccaposts.