Start by marking “The Alpha Plague 7” as Want to Read:
The Alpha Plague 7

The Alpha Plague 7

(The Alpha Plague #7)

Flynn Golding has lost all of the people close to him. His mum, his dad, and now Vicky. However, he doesn’t yet know Vicky’s dead, so he doesn’t know who killed her. Convinced that Vicky chose to leave, he’ll find out the truth sooner or later. When he does, he’ll have to accept his community is run by her murderers. The community that offers him safety, security, and thre ...more
Published March 28th 2017 by Phalanx Press

To ask other readers questions about The Alpha Plague 7, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Alpha Plague 7

Jaffa Kintigh
Jul 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
This action packed British urban fantasy follows a tight cast of characters through a rage-style zombie apocalypse. Organized into trilogies, the opening trilogy details the hourly spread of the apocalyptic pandemic from the POV of a father just trying to save his 6 y.o. son, Flynn. The second trilogy jumped ten years to show the dystopian micro-communities that existed in the ravaged landscape. Each micro-community was largely isolationist since infected zombies ruled the world.

This installment
Susan de Gracia
Apr 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
A good post-apocalyptic series

I've read all the books so far in the Alpha Plague Series and I've found them to be well written, with interesting characters and fast-paced storytelling. Definitely a good read although I found this particular book to be a bit gruesome. I guess I prefer my gore a little less gory.
Maria Wilson
Apr 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wanting more...

Like the six books before, this book leaves you wanting more. I found I couldn't put it down and read it in 24hours!

Even though Vicky has gone the book has the same feel and Flynn takes over as the main character.

The journey continues.... Can't wait till book 8!
Andrew
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An excellent addition to the ongoing story.

I thoroughly enjoyed this installment to the series. It continues on from the previous book and continues developing the story of Flynn. I'm looking forward to the next book.
Patrick Barnes
May 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Very good but brutal

I really like the series but I really despise the main character. He's more than plausible but combines the worst of teenaged self-righteousness with no acceptance of responsibility or gratitude. This is a mid-twenties male, not a child though he thinks like one. He seems a good model of what to avoid in oneself.

The characters are brutal and real with a lot of gory detail. The series background is composed of three sets of survivors. The first are the end of the world maniac
Linda Wyatt
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a good story

This series has been great. Flynn is a survivor. With loss of his step mother and parents to deal, and him finding his new love, I can't wait to read the last book in this series.
Ronald K. Mumper
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Very good book. I went through this one faster than the last one Alpha 6. It kept me going from page to page. I thought the story line was very good and kept me interested throughout the story. Cant wait for the next one.
Sush Rose
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another excellent book

A very good storyline. I'm still really interested in what happens. Really looking forward to the next chapter of this story.
Samuel
Jun 14, 2017
Vanessa
Mar 31, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Michael Robertson is an author and blogger. He has had several short stories published, including one with HarperCollins. He is the author of Crash - http://michaelrobertson.co.uk/crash--...

You can connect with Michael on Twitter at @MicRobertson, Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MichaelRober... and you can also contact him through his website at www.michaelrobertson.co.uk

The Alpha Plague (8 books)
  • The Alpha Plague
  • The Alpha Plague 2
  • The Alpha Plague 3
  • The Alpha Plague 4 (The Alpha Plague #4)
  • The Alpha Plague 5 (The Alpha Plague #5)
  • The Alpha Plague 6