Start by marking “Getting His” as Want to Read:
Getting His

Getting His

He has never met a woman he wanted to keep, until she walks into his life.

Tucker Brady doesn't expect to find the woman of his dreams while eating lunch at the local Dairy Dip. It takes only a quick look at Hadley Walsh, and he is like a man possessed. He has one goal: sliding between her legs and staying there.

Getting His woman is the only thing that matters.

Now that Tuck
Published March 29th 2017 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Getting His, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Getting His

✿kawehi.reviews
Mar 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
This was a short fast read. For those of you who don't like insta-love, well, this one pretty much falls into that category and man do the two leads move fast!! I mean, woah!! Seriously.

I also didn't get Tucker's mom. She was the ultimate monster in law any girl would dread to have. I didn't get her deal and her obsession over Tucker and her other son and why she couldn't fahom that another woman could enter in their lives. Once more, seriously, issues anyone?

And lastly, while I somehow liked th
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
insta love + evil mother in law
Emily
Tucker Brady was a love em and leave em man when it comes to women, he doesn't form attachments nor does he plan to anytime soon. It hits him at once when he meets Hadley Walsh, he knows she is it for him and goes about claiming her as his. The problem that arises though is his mother's hostility to Hadley and will it tear them apart?

This was a fun quickie. I thought the mom was crazy and didn't really understand what her issue was. Liked Hadley and Tucker together and always a sucker for an ins
Genevieve
I was lucky to receive an ARC in exchange for an honest review!

This is the first book in a new series from Emily Minton and Shelley Springfield
This is a insta-Love fast-pace amazing love story. I love that sort of books I am drawn to them like bees to honey!

So, this first book is about Tucker and Hadley; Tucker Brady didn’t expect to find the woman of his dreams while he was eating lunch at the local Dairy Dip. Hadley Walsh never expected to meet the men of her dream while on vacation with her f
Nikki Anderson
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So loved this book!! Tucker is a farmer who isn't looking to settle down until Hadley walks in to the "Dairy Dip". When he lays eyes on her he knows she's his. He was always told "A Brady man knows when he meets the woman he wants to spend his life with the minute he lays eyes on her"(something like that) and when he sees Hadley he can't believe they were right. But after he introduces her to his mom, the crazy lady stirs all kinds of trouble. I really feel for Hadley and most women can relate t ...more
~ Cariad ~
Mar 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Let's call it 3.75 stars!

Started off a bit too insta everything for me but progressed in a good story with plenty of hot bits!

I'm looking forward to book 2.
Julie
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Instant love, you've got it here and it's a fantastic story.
Tucker's the ultimate rogue, I loved him. He meets Hadley by chance at a coffee shop and immediately decides she's to be the lucky girl who is going warm his bed that night...and also, every night after.
Hadley's not so sure about this brash guy, she's innocent and things are moving a little too fast, but she is attracted to him and soon drawn into his whirl wind of passion.

Things go great for Tucker and Hadley, so good that they get mar
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Shelley Springfield and Emily Minton are new to me but that is going to change soon. Packed with heart, heat and passion, these two ladies took me on am unforgettable journey that had insta-love and steam times infinity.

Getting His was a captivating romance that i couldn't put down. These two were written so well, that their story just flowed right off of the pages....

Who knew a random trip to the would forever change his life. He's found the one. She's young, inexperienced, and right fo
Shari
Mar 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Tucker has always been told that when he finds "the one", he would know. When he sees Hadley for the first time, Boom, he realizes it is true because she is his "one". He moves them ahead very fast and they get married. Only they do not live so happily ever after like we expect. His mother is a monster-in-law. Their love is strong, the sex is hot, but will their marriage survive his mother? Luckily, the two are able to get over that huge monster of a hurdle and truly get their happy ending.I rea ...more
Johnnie-Marie Howard
Apr 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: r2r
OMg what are these authors trying to do to me, I was hooked I even had to stay up late finishing it and got up and started right where I left off I did have to get a few hours of sleep or I'd be dead to the world for work. But man was I happy once I picked up where I left off. I loved every single minute of this story, it just seemed to keep getting better and better on each page. Hell each page had me hooked over and over again and again. I couldn't wait for more. This is one story you don't wa ...more
Stefanie Kral
✯✯4 Darling Stars!!!✯✯

If you love the instant love romance storyline. With a hot, sexy, alpha country guy. A woman who loves her man so much she'll take on his evil mother. Oh, he also has 2 sexy brothers. This is your book.

Tucker Brady and his brothers have their business. Tucker has a great life. He has no issue with women. But, he hasn't found the one. His grandpa told him and his brothers "A Brady man always knows when he's met the right woman." He didn't believe it until Hadley Walsh wa
Carla
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Do you like country boys that call you Darlin'? If so, Tucker Brady is sure to be your new book boyfriend! Speaking as a girl from the south, Tucker is the guy every southern girl dreams of. While he is well known for playing the field in his small hometown of Kentucky, that all changes the moment he first sets eyes on the beautiful Hadley Walsh. His grandpa always told him that the Brady men know the instant they met "the one" for
Neringa Neringiukas
Nov 10, 2017 rated it liked it
I do love stories including problems with bitch of a mother. But it's no fun for me, when h let's bitch to walk all over her without asking respect for herself and when H knows that what hellish life is brought by his mother to his woman but ignores it because he doesn't want the headache to deal with it. And you can tell me while you are blue, but I wouldn't believe that Tucker was clueless. There was too many signs and he ignored each one of them. I don't care the reasons why. Of course, Hadle ...more
Charlotte Isaac
Shelves: read-books
I absolutely loved this book, I enjoy all books these authors write and this was something totally different to what they both us to writing. And I can say I wasn't disappointed.

Tucker is known for going through his women, but his grandfather always told him he will find the one women who he can't live without and he will know straight away. He owns a farm with his brothers, and lives with his mother, who tries and runs his life. He is very strong independent person, who gets what he wants.

Hadle
Penny Layne
Mar 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love how fast these two amazing people became an extraordinary couple, just because Tucker "knew". When you find "THE ONE", you just know and don't let anything come in the way!
Tucker has had his share of the town women but never gave any of them a second thought.  That is until Hadley walked into the Dairy Dip. He knew from that moment, not only did he want her but he needed her. From the first night, he knew the Brady style claiming (a rumor from his great great grandfather) was a true thing
Tanya
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE THESE TYPES OF BOOKS. THE INSTA-LOVE, FAST PACED ROMANCE, AND PASSION FILLED!!! THIS SWEET AND SEXY STORY WILL KEEP YOU TURNING THE PAGE, GUARANTEED.

TUCKER AND HADLEY MEET BY CHANCE AT THE DAIRY DIP, WHILE HE'S TRYING TO WARD OFF AN EX, HE SPOTS HADLEY AND KNOWS, RIGHT AWAY, SHES THE ONE TO WARM HIS BED FOR THE NIGHT AND FORSEEABLE FUTURE.

HADLEY ISNT TO SURE THEY SHOULD MOVE SO FAST, SHES AS PURE AS EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, BUT FEELS THE SAME ATTRACTION AND HEAT AS TUCKER DOES, AND GOES
Kaitlyn
Mar 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book is fun, quirky, sexy, and sweet. Along with a mother in law I'd like to smack! But anyways, I laughed and wanted to see right away what was going to happen. If only life was as easy as walking into a diner and finding your true love!

So love st first sight? Maybe I do believe in it a little bit. Hadley and Tucker sure do. They hit it right off. Hadley used to be a shy girl who couldn't speak her mind. Well boy does she grow up and fast. She becomes fierce and strong!! And Tucker? He's
Lucy Berson
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Getting His by Emily Minton and Shelley Springfield.

I knew going into this book, that it was totally different than any other books these fine ladies have written.
OMG!!! This was a fast read for me. Once I began, I did not want to put it down.
From the moment Tucker saw Hadley, he knew she was the one for him!! So what else is there to do but do everything possibly imaginable to make her his. The love and protection he has for Hadley fierce and such a total turn on. He is the a sexy alpha cowbo
Juli
Mar 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book (given by the authors)...

This is a quick and steamy read filled with insta-love and an alpha male who gets what he wants. The moment Tucker laid his eyes on Hadley he knew she was the one. Unfortunately for the couple, Tucker's mom wasn't as happy with the new addition to family and made sure Hadley knew it.

Possible Spoilers:

I could NOT stand Tucker's mom she was the definition of the word b***h and I wished someone would have slapped her ... with a bri
Bernice Hudnall
Mar 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Getting His is a story about love at first sight and what happens next. Tucker Brady is used to getting what he wants and once he lays his eyes on Hadley, he will stop at nothing to get her in his bed and keep her there. Hadley may be young but she knows that there is something about Tucker and is willing to follow him anywhere.

While there may be some people who are against their relationship, no one compares to Tucker’s mother. She is a down and dirty evil bitch. Hadley is a strong person for p
Lisa Sylva (The Book Bistro)
Great Read!

This book released today - I read the blurb - scooped it up - began reading it this morning and now I'm finished. (same day)

I loved it! - literally just finished with a huge smile in my face!

Yes, it was insta-love but so isn't the majority of "romance" books out now. This one had a nice twist to it and one I have yet to read anything similar too. I got so caught up in this book that I was lucky that I didn't have much to do today in "real life".

I can not wait for book #2 and I'm also
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I Voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

Holy Smoke what a rollercoaster ride of a book

HOT SEXY STEAMY INSTALOVE OTT ALPHA MALE... I can go on and on

This book was so good. I loved Tucker and his brother Major (I hope we get to meet Gunner too) This book will drag you in from the first page and keep you entertained and hooked

A book for all newly married couples with some hectic in law drama! Definitely a good read for me

Shay
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"We Brady boys know our women the minute we lay eyes on her"

All it took was one look and Tucker was hooked. I enjoyed his pursuit in Hadley. One you know, you know. What's the point in pussyfooting around? I love his alpha ways. Hadley's a sweet girl and I feel for that girl. We all know from blurb they Tuckers mom is causing problems. I felt for Hadley having to deal with her. She's a witch.
This is a sexy read that will give you all the feels.

Can't wait for more!
Lisa Waugh
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you're looking for a fast, easy schmexy read Getting His is for you! This quick read had laughs, hot chemistry between Hadley and Tucker and a whirlwind...like lightening speed romance! But all isn't fair in love...not with a conniving, horrible, lying mother-in-law. Tucker's mother is so evil, she can make Satan seem nice!!!! Poor Hadley...thank goodness she had Tucker! Can the love birds put her behind them and focus on their future? Will Tucker's mother accept Hadley as part of their famil ...more
Kat
Mar 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
***ARC provided in exchange for honest review***

This book was short and sweet. It was insta-love for Tucker and Hadley. A super quick romance with a HEA but not without any problems with the wicked monster-in-law. This story was a sweet, easy read. The characters are fun and sassy making the book a great read. Definitely looking forward to the next book.
Latisha Clark
Mar 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Tucker and Hadley. Tucker isn't ready to settle down till he sees Hadley. He knew from just seeing her she was it for him. Was he it for her though? Will she stay through his mom's hatred for her? Tucker mom puts her through it and is very hateful to her but Hadley doesn't tell Tucker! Why? I guess you'll have to one click to find out.
Isabella Bazz
Mar 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tucker and Hadley
This book was given to me for my honest opinion. This is a cowboy country style type of book which is one of my favorite type of books. I enjoyed this book tremendously. It kept me entertained. A wonderful light love story with a bit of a Cinderella theme
Christine Campbell
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Tucker he had this instant attraction to Hadley. The things that he says to her makes you melt. He's so sexy. His mother well she is in a class of her own. She is mean and hateful towards any female that he gets close to. It's sad the things she says and does. But love the revenge they get back on her.
Laura Watson
Mar 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review. I loved this book. The chemistry between the characters was great. I could not put this book down. This was my first read by these authors but it will not be my last.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • King's Ransom
  • Freight Trained
  • Saving Molly (The Lost Brothers MC)
  • His Safe Keeping (Safe, #1)
  • The Disobedient Bride (Hawk's Way #8)
  • Loving His Forever (Forever Series, #2)
  • Be Here Now (Cedar Creek, #2)
  • Falling for King's Fortune (Kings of California, #3)
  • LIE (Right Men Series, #1)
  • Angel Mine (Mine #1)
  • The Hart Brothers: Rey & Leo
  • Caged (Bound by Cage, #1)
  • Calen's Captive (A Singular Obsession, #2)
  • Christmas Sugar (Insta-Spark, #2)
  • The Homecoming
  • Emerald (Steele Investigations, #2)
USA Today Bestselling author, Emily Minton is a Kentucky native. She is proud to call the Bluegrass State home. She claims she bleeds blue–Wildcat Blue! She has been married to her husband, David, for over twenty years. They share two wonderful children.
Emily loves to read and has more books on her kindle than most people could read in a lifetime, but she intends to read every single one. She has