Start by marking “Marked by a Dragon (Fallen Immortals #8)” as Want to Read:
Marked by a Dragon (Fallen Immortals #8)

Marked by a Dragon

(Fallen Immortals #8)

Book Eight of the bestselling Fallen Immortals series
**START with KISS OF A DRAGON (Book 1)**

Leksander is a Dragon Prince of the House of Smoke… and he is in love with the wrong woman.
Leksander never meant to fall for an angeling, and he certainly never meant to hurt her. The protection of humanity is his most sacred duty, but how can he do that when he can’t even prot
Published May 24th 2017 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published May 22nd 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Marked by a Dragon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Marked by a Dragon

Start your review of Marked by a Dragon (Fallen Immortals #8)
Kel (Faerie-bookworm)
Title: Marked By A Dragon
Author: Alisa Woods
Genre: Adult, Paranormal Romance
Format: Ebook
Pages: 254
Rating: 5
Heat: 5

Thoughts: GIVE ME THE NEXT BOOK NOW!!! This series is so unique because it’s not just human mates (other than the couple of course), there was a witch and now a half angel. And there are so many interesting thing occurring that I just devoured the words. If I could, I would totally climb into this world of dragons, demons, vampires, fae, witches and angels. So, we know this wi
Erica
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!!!

The characters bring about a new world and the storyline is exquisite.

I loved the continuation of the series and the part trilogy.

This was the make or break of the interesting and complicated relationship between Leksander and Erelah.

This one I felt is a lot different from the last two trilogies. It had its own story to tell with the underlying one in the background.

All up alI really enjoyed this addition to the series and cannot wait to finish it with book 9!!!
Kym
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So my mind is made up, Erelah and Leksander's story is definitely my favorite. They have the biggest hurdle to cross. Yes i know this is ultimately a HEA, but the tragedy they befall in order to get there is no short of being amazing. Although Erelah didn't start off as the smartest of the three princesses.
Kamryn Hart
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is it. I finished book 8. That means I have one book left to go before I finish Fallen Immortals. It's a happy and sad time--but I'm not there yet. First, let's talk Marked by a Dragon. Spoilers ahead.

These books run together seamlessly, as they should when there are crazy cliffhangers like in the last book, but that also makes it difficult to review one book at a time. I think I'll do a series overview when I've finished. I'll shoot for minor to no spoilers in that.

Anyway, book 7, the prev
Susan  Burgess-Ryan
Shelves: favorites
TITLE OF BOOK: MARKED BY A DRAGON: FALLEN IMMORTALS #8
AUTHOR OF BOOK: ALISA WOODS
DATE READ: MAY 22, 2017 – MAY 23, 2017

10,000 STARS!!!! OMG!!!! MY FAVORITE BOOK OF THE SERIES!!!! HOW WILL ALISA WOODS OUTDO THIS BOOK????????

Alisa Woods is one of my favorite Paranormal Romance authors and I don’t know if anyone can top her Fallen Immortals series. The house of Smoke and the princes take you on a journey that you do not want to come back from. I hope that she does a series on the dragonlings that t
Cindy Caron
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG! Alisa Woods, you have outdone yourself! I'm not sure if the conclusion of this series will be able to compete! The anticipation building throughout it's entirety has gone to levels "through the roof" so to speak. In this, part eight of nine, and the second in the story of Erelah and Leksander, not only do we experience the volatility of their relationship, but we are thrown into the realms of the "shadow" angels, as Erelah, needing answers to her ever-growing list of questions, seeks her fa ...more
Karen Hartsfield-Voliva
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The continuing story of the prince's of the House of Smoke. Erelah has turned shadow and she's not happy. She does find her father, Razael, he tells her mother, Elizabeth and their love. Razael and Elizabeth had fallen in love before they had sex. Razael thought he could have a baby and not fall but that didn't happen. Elizabeth had Erelah but her name would have been Aurora. While telling Erelah the story of her birth Razael called her his beloved. That simple word made Erelah understand that s ...more
Sheila Walker
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Will it ever happen for Leksander and Erelah will true love win in the end

Leksander finally admitted his love for Erelah now she was gone of course the first to come to mind was Zephan but it wasn't him the only other was the queen of the summer palace, she wanted Leksander for her self she lusted for a dragon so she kidnapped Erelah and locked her in a tiny cage ready to dispose of her. Leksander was desperate even if she couldn't love him he had to save her, calling on Tajaels help to get to t
Brigitte
The Princes of Smokes continue with their quest to complete the treaty, where their success will save the world. The dark forces opposing to world peace, use everything in their power to gain the upper end.

The other two princes, Lucian and Leonidas have played their parts and now it's all up to Leksander to achieve their purpose.

This second part of the story of Leksander and Erelah picks up right where it left off. Things have gone drastically wrong and their chances look very remote. However,
Jackie
Shelves: arc, 5-star-reads
Great continuation of the story! Wow, I was wondering if Alisa Woods could pull this dragon tale back on track after book 7 left me feeling that Leksander & Erelah didn't stand a chance & she sure did! The flow was great, & the story totally held my interest. Finally, Erelah has become likable, almost more human than angeling in personality now. Leksander also regained his original likability from the first 6 books in the series that he sort of lost a bit in book 7. I would recommend reading the ...more
Ingrid Stephanie Jordan
Title:  Marked by a Dragon
Series: Fallen Immortals Book 8
Release Date:  #AlreadyReleased
Author: Alisa Woods
Reviewer: Ingrid Stephanie Jordan
#4Stars☆☆☆☆
••••••••••••••••••••••••
     Ms. Woods is gearing up for the finale you can tell it's going to be big, can't wait.
Prince Leksander Smoke is a Royal Dragon Shifter of the House of Smoke, has loved his Angeling for more decades than he can count. But his Angeling didn't even think of love for a man, let alone him. Somehow, someway he
S
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What would you do to save the one you love?

As a Prince of the House of Smoke, Leksander is bound by honor and his love for Erelah - so much so that even if he can't have her he wants right the wrong brought on by his kissing her. He is willing to do anything to bring her back from the Fallen and into the light.

Erelah is devastated after succumbing to her lust for Leksander. Who knew a kiss could bring forth so many emotions. She fly's off and eventually decides to try to contact her father (if
Jane
In Marked by a Dragon, Leksander goes after his Angel, Erelah in the shadow world of fallen angels and battles to save her and bring her back to the light with his true love. This works until the demons attack Seattle as a distraction and Leksander is captured and infected with demon blood. This time Erelah and her Angel blade save him and they end up in a cave to complete the mating where he marks her with dragon fire and then gives her his dragonling.

Marked by a Dragon ends happily but they st
Christine Karmelreads2665 W.
Loved it!!!!

Erelah and Leksander are my new it couple! Dual natures and double the trouble. This couple just cannot catch a break. Angels vs Shadow, light and dark fae, so nobody really needs to keep them apart as they are doing bad all by themselves.

Can Erelah be the new hope for the angelings or will she be her own destruction? When you have loved someone as long as Leksander it is hard to see the big picture until it is almost too late.

What would you be willing to do to save the one person y
Linda Levine
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a great read. I was really excited to see how the author would bring them together. They both are really supportive of others and deserve the chance to pursue the feelings they have had for so long.

There is so much action and romance and it really keeps the story moving at a quick pace. You never know what it next and it seems like there are constant surprises.

There is humor too in that she doesn't get slang and it made me smile to see the others try to help her adjust to life away fr
Lisa
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I think this has been my favorite book of the entire series thus far (can book #9 top it?). We’ve known of Leksander’s feelings for Erelah since book 1, so when he sets to save his fallen angel, everything in my world stopped, and all I could do was read this book. They are by far my favorite couple. Erelah learning of her true feelings for Leksander and understanding that there is “no sin in love” was exceptional. Of course, there are many parties involved in this saga and many would like to se ...more
Medavis66
Shelves: 2017-challenge
Holy dragonfire! This one was HOT! I absolutely am in love with this series. It truly gets better and better. This is the best yet, trust me. If you are as addicted to these Princes of the House of Smoke as I am you will be thrilled with this story. Erelah and Leksander have to find out if they can be in love, mate, survive the sealing, etc...all while keeping the evil sides at bay. Yes, you read that correctly, sides as in plural. Wowza will you be engulfed in this book. I am so afraid of spoil ...more
Shelley
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Definitely a page turner!

I was so excited to finally read part one of Leksander and Erelahs story. I can't wait for part two to come out on a few months. This is definitely an awesome read, there's something happening around every corner. I also like that Roslyn gets to help Erelah. The descriptions of the characters, especially the Angels and Angelings, is truly amazing. I felt like I could imagine each character. It was as if I was in their realm living thru what they were going thru. I'd def
Letty  (Cover to Cover Book Blog Reviewer)
Jun 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: prn
Erelah and Leksander continue on their quest to love. She has been taken over by lust, her wings turning black...or has she? Leksander feels responsible for "bringing her down from grace" and is willing to do anything to save her, setting events in motion that will surely have everyone on their toes.

I loved seeing Leksander fight for the love of his life, caring nothing for his if it meant saving Erelah. His brothers also turn up, showing once again the magnitude of their devotion to family.

Erel
Lita Acevedo
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! The ending was awesome but I can hardly wait for the final book to come out in July. I don't want to give anything away so I won't say what happens but our H & h are perfect for each other. I love the way Ms. Woods weaves her stories, sucking the reader in and creating such a vivid image of everyone and everything. Like all of these books, this one has plenty edge of your seat action, adventure, suspense, fighting, hot sex, and tender but all powerful love. The ending isn't a ...more
Amelia
Aug 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fran Rice
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fallen Angeles, Dark Faye Prince, Demon Vampire, Wyvern, Summer Queen, Oh, My!

Leksander and Erelah's second book is by far the best one of the series in my opinion! It has a little bit of everyone, the strife, love, and of course, the comic relief. They save each other from death, he kept his wyvern at bay, she blasts him against the ceiling ;), and OMG, the sex is hot! I can't wait until July for the final chapter.
Keoki Ki`Ili
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The things these guys have to do to save the world. Our couple have to fight angels, Fae and vampires just to get to where they can actually love each other. This has to be Ms Woods most intense story yet and it's still not over. You really want that dark fae to get his, he bends the rules to the point of breaking. At least the light angels really help in this one.

I received an ARC and have voluntarily chosen to review it here.
Stacy Ross
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!!!!!

Loved the story so far. I can't wait to see what happens next, although if Erelah could come back from shadow because of her True love why couldn't her father?? I wonder how her father will feel when he finds out she's pregnant. I really really hope someone kills Zephan I mean if someone deserves to die.....
I have really enjoyed everyone of these books and I really can't wait to see how it all ends.
Tina
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg this series is fab, it just gets better. Leksander is finally getting what he wants but will he be able to save Erelah from herself. This story just kept me glued, the plot, and the writing are great. All the characters are amazing, and they come together in this great series, there is lots of angst, lots of sex, lots of twists and miscommunication and now I’m moving on to the finale of this trilogy to see if Leksander and Erelah complete the treaty and save the world. Amazing read.
Kiri Murupaenga
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Leksander & Erelah. Bk8, Part 2.🐲💕😇

Quick Review:
Loved it, reading the last book in this series Bk9, as soon as I've finished this review.
Spoiler Alert:
Can't wait to find out how Leksander & Erelah deal with all that's coming their way, doing all in their power to protect their as yet unborn child as well as each other.
Ms Alisa Woods you rock.
This whole series so far has been absolutely great.
Highly recommended.
🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉

May 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Leksander and Erelah's story continues in this book. They still face many challenges from both the shadow realm and the fae world. It's impossible to put this book down once you start reading it. There story is captivating and so complex. I can't wait for the next book to see who will play what role. I volunteered to read this book.
Tye H
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this story. I reread the previous book again before reading this one today and the author is awesome. Love. Turmoil. Drama. Hot angels and dragons. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat even now. It was very well written and I could not put it down once I started. Waiting on the next one.
Gay
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous book! There is so much magic and passion in this story. Leksander and Erelah have so much more to overcome than his brothers did. Only success can save the treaty and human kind. I can't wait for the final book to come out!
Tammy
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in Leksander and Erelah’s story. I loved it! The story is very entertaining, funny but with plenty of drama and suspense, not to mention the steamy sex. Looking forward to the next in the series.

• Hannah's Warrior (Cosmos' Gateway, #2)
  • Tink's Neverland (Cosmos' Gateway, #1)
  • Bridging the Distance (Brides of the Kindred #21.2; Kindred Tales #7)
  • Tansy's Titan (Cosmos' Gateway, #3)
  • Bound by Darkness (The Alliance, #3)
  • Real Men Hunt (Real Men Shift, #7)
  • Capturing Cara (Dragon Lords of Valdier, #2)
  • The Dragon's Choice (Tahoe Dragon Mates #1)
  • Eternally Bound (The Alliance, #1)
  • A Laird for all Time
  • Cornering Carmen (Dragon Lords of Valdier, #5)
  • Bound by Vengeance (The Alliance, #2)
  • Bonded by Accident: Kindred Tales (Brides of the Kindred, #22.5; Kindred Tales, #10)
  • Twin Dragons (Dragon Lords of Valdier, #7)
  • Paul's Pursuit (Dragon Lords of Valdier, #6)
  • Tracking Trisha (Dragon Lords of Valdier, #3)
  • Bound by Passion (The Alliance #4)
  • Ambushing Ariel (Dragon Lords of Valdier, #4)
Alisa Woods, Paranormal Romance Author

GET A FREE STORY: http://smarturl.it/AlisaNewsletter

Reading Order:
Dot Com Wolves (formerly Shifters in Seattle)
Claiming Mia (Book 1)
Saving Arianna (Book 2)
A Christmas Wish (Book 3)

Riverwise Private Security

Wild Heat (Book 3)
Wild One (Book 4)
Wild Fire (Book 5)
Wild

Fallen Immortals (9 books)
  • Kiss of a Dragon (Fallen Immortals #1)
  • Heart of a Dragon (Fallen Immortals #2)
  • Fire of a Dragon (Fallen Immortals #3)
  • Chosen by a Dragon (Fallen Immortals #4)
  • Seduced by a Dragon (Fallen Immortals 5) - Paranormal Fairytale Romance
  • Touched by a Dragon (Fallen Immortals #6)
  • Loved by a Dragon (Fallen Immortals 7)
  • Claimed by a Dragon (Fallen Immortals #9)

News & Interviews