Start by marking “Set Us Free (Bound Forever, #2)” as Want to Read:
Set Us Free (Bound Forever, #2)

Set Us Free (Bound Forever, #2)

4.78  ·  Rating details ·  145 Ratings  ·  72 Reviews
Set Us Free is a dark romance with scenes that some may see as non-erotic. Not intended for anyone under the age of 18!

Set Us Free
For Emmalyn and Kodah being set free meant living in the real world away from the clutches of her step-father. It meant living a life they always dreamed about together.

But it’s never that easy, is it?

Life is cruel and untamed.

And not everything

To ask other readers questions about Set Us Free, please sign up.
M.R. Leahy Set Us Free is the conclusion of Kodah and Emmy's story :) There will be another book about a different character, but this book does have closure.

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

description

descriptionThis cover is OK. It's a bit on the boring side. It doesn't give you any hint to what the story is about. I am also not a huge fan of the font used. Like I am always saying an awesome book deserves an awesome cover and this one just falls a bit short in that regard.description

descriptionSo Wowza...I am not sure where to begin with this one. I thought book one rocked, but this one took the awesomeness to a WHOLE other level.

It's been five years since Emmalyn and Kodah were rescued from slavery but wounds are still fe
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

➜ so Raw, so Gut-wrenching, so Emotional, so All-consuming, so Haunting, so fucking Good

Crazy loved BOOK#1: Set Me Free If you've not read BOOK#1 yet I highly recommend it, definitely worth a one click!!

This review is going to be as spoiler free as I can possibly make it, you need to go into this series blind for you to enjoy the full throttle of feels this author is going to throw at you.

SET US FREE: Is the second instalment in the (Bound Forever, #2) series by M.R. Leahy and needs to
Kathleen R.
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Title: Set Us Free
Author: MR Leahy

5+ smashing stars

The first time I read a book my MR Leahy, it was her debut novel and I fell in love with the way that she brought so many disturbed, broken characters and made their story worth reading. One that makes your heart pound because as dark as her story was, you just knew that deep down inside, it was probably inside yourself as well. So it's no wonder that when I found out she was coming out with her second novel, the second instalment in her de
M.R. Leahy
May 19, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Set Us Free is now FREE on KU - links below!!!

➡PURCHASE LINKS⬅
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2sup6x2
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2suy9hr
 Rosebud
Marx Nixon's boarding school has been demolished and all the kids freed though the psychological and physical scars remain.

They say time heals all wounds but in Emmalyn's case she's had it easier than others. Amnesia. The doctors tell her her mind isn't ready to process her past and maybe never will. Though she get snapshots at times, her past is closed, including who and where her family are. The only real constant is blue eyes and a hooded figure.

Kodah has had to make difficult decisions but
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark
Since reading Set Me Free at the beginning of this year I was really looking forward to reading Set Us Free. I wasn't disappointed. I absolutely loved this story. From start to finish I was consumed by these characters.

This is the continuation of Emmalyn and Kodahs story. Secrets are revealed and the past comes back to haunt them. As Emmalyns memory returns is she strong enough to fight for what she wants.

If your looking for a really well written dark romance then I certainly recommend you rea
Lily Garcia
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 stars! One of my favorite series ever<3

You must read Set Me Free (book one) before reading Set Us Free (book two).

Eeeeekkkkkk MR Leahy has done it again! I absofuckinglutely LOVED LOVED LOVED this book! Last year, I read one of my favorite debuts ever, Set Me Free and was instantly captivated by Emmalyn and Kodah's story. I found myself immersed and wanting them to get a happy ending, so when the first book ended in a cliffhanger you can understand why I felt like I was going to die if I d
Tiffany Readz
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Better Than the First!

At the end of Set Me Free, I wasn't sure how I felt about the whole Emmalynn, Kodah and of course that crazy mother of hers. While I still didn't get the answer about the mother I was looking for, it didn't matter. The book was fantastic from beginning to end. This review may contain spoilers from the first book, so catch up before reading.

"My secret is my savior-but my savior is also my sin."

Honestly, they all have secrets, every last one of them. Kodah is chomping at the
Tanya from Get Your Book On
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Set Us Free is the continuation of Emmy and Kodah's story from Set Me Free.

It was such an intense emotional read that there were times I just had to set it aside and breathe through my emotions.

My husband would look at me and ask, "Are you okay?"

Ummmmm... "No, I'm not. Im not okay!" I swear he thinks there's something wrong with me. Oh well, anyways...

It's been years since they were freed from their lives of Hell, but Emmy and Kodah still haven't found their heaven. Kodah hides in the shadows
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰

5 big Stars

Can I start by saying I loved this book?
This is book 2, the story follows on from book one about Kodah and Emmalyn, and it was fantastic.
Make sure you read Book 1 first so you get to know these characters and know what is going on.
I have laughed, I had tears I had OMG moments. This book starts following on with the end of book 1 and if you read book one you will know the ending.
Emmalyn and Kodah are now free but with freedom comes challenges Emmalyn still doesn’t remember everyth
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this series!!! Love this author! I laughed. I cried. I swooned. At times my heart beat out of my chest! This is book 2 in a dark romance series by M.R. Leahy. It is not for the faint of heart. There are dark, twisted, and raw scenes full of angst, but there are also touching and beautiful scenes. It is a good balance of both. There are sensitive subject matters but it is written realistically and beautifully. She did an amazing job in weaving this story. In the end, there is an HEA, and I ...more
EpicRomanceReviews
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5. SOUL SHATTERING STARS!

"I will always find you.”

Holy Moly!!!!! I may never, ever recover from this book! My heart has been shattered to smithereens. I bled umpteenth tears. I have been punched in the gut. And I couldn’t be more THRILLED!!! Yup, that’s right, because OMFG…SET US FREE, the epic conclusion to the BOUND FOREVER duet, was absolutely brilliant in all its brutal, beautiful splendor!!!

Fact. I was not sure what to expect going into this sequel because the bar was set SO INCREDIBL
Elizabeth Horbaczek
The read this book for an honest review.

5 stars

I thought the story of Emmy and Kodah got to me the first time. That was not even the half of it. Emmy has this light even after all the bad that has happen to her and it still amazes me after this read. What more can this woman endure after everything she has gone through. Day after Day she comes stronger and stronger. 5 years of therapy and she still only gets bits and pieces of what has made her the woman she has become today. I new threat though
Cat Imb || The Reading Cat ||
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I received an ARC of this novel from the author via Give Me Books in exchange for an honest review. Thank you M.R. Leahy and Give Me Books!

All I can say right now is: "Wow". I had high hopes for this book after loving the first instalment, and I was scared of being disappointed with the sequel. Let me tell you something, the sequel was just as good, if not better, than the first one.

This book made me cry and feel so many emotions. My heart was racing throughout, ached for many chapters, and swel
Brandi Maye Reads
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of Set Us Free for an honest review!
1. Would you recommend this book to others, and why? Yes! Kodah should be what every woman wants in a man! He was such an amazing character.

2. How long did it take to finish? Less than a day! As soon as it was sent to my kindle I stared this book and I managed to neglect all my motherly duties to finish it!

3. Were the main characters likeable? Likeable? Uh duh! How could you dislike Emmalyn and Kodah? You couldn't. Their story was amazing.
Sassy Southern
May 30, 2017 rated it liked it
I can appreciate when a book receives lots of praise and accolades from several different readers. This series by MR Leahy has been on my TBR list for a while-and I finally got a chance to dive in. As a lover of dark romance, I must admit that the writing was a bit of a turn off for me personally, but do not let it deter you from reading the second book in this series.
The book continues to life after slavery-Emmy and Kodah have been free for years now, and all Kodak hopes for is Emmy to be able
Tracy- OMGReads
I have to keep this short and sweet, and I refuse to spoil a story. Especially one as intense and intricate as Set Us Free. This book MUST be read after Set Me Free.

MR Leahy blew me out of the water once again with the conclusion to Emmalyn and Kodah's story. It was dark and really hard to read at times. It was one you had to put down to catch your breath as you followed the road littered with twists and turns. It was more like a roller coaster, where once you caught your breath, it was lost on
Neroliz
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Giving this book 5 STARS doesn't even begin to really express how much I loved this book. I've been waiting anxiously for months after having the pleasure of reading Set Me Free (book one) and let me just say it doesn't disappoint! From beginning to end you feel the love these characters have for each other.

"Sometimes I worry that you aren't real, that I have made you up. Such beauty doesn't belong here"

My heart broke for Kodah and Emmalyn. I got angry at the world we live in to know that even
Rhonda F
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow this story has me captivated just pulled me right on in from the first book and this one even more as the story continues , and yes I really did cry . This will be on my list of top reads of 2017 . It has everything I want in a book , such an amazing storyline it's so real . No spoilers in my reviews . Read the whole series for yourself start with book one , you won't be disappointed one bit ! I recieved an arc copy for my honest opinions and a review . Thanks to the author . Such passion in ...more
Lauren ♥ Inked in Chapters
May 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Squeals are never as good as the original, right?

WRONG!

Listen, I'm not a huge dark read fan. Every once in a while I'll dabble in the dark, and usually come away feeling the need to bleach my eyeballs... But there's something about M.R. Leahy's writing. She's done the unthinkable - thrown me into the dark and made my time there...enjoyable.

I. Love. This. Series.

I do.

I can't get enough of it.

When we left Emmy and Kodah at the end of Set Me Free, Ms. Leahy had somehow morphed her effed up stor
Vanessa
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What's left to say that hasn't already been said about this book? I've been waiting for what feels like years to read this book. I've even gone as far as to slightly stalk the author. I am so glad she didn't disappoint.

I rarely give out 5 stars but I felt like each star was well deserved. This book will make you feel all sorts of things. You will feel anger, you will cry tears of joy and happiness, you will giggle and you will swoon. Oh and let's not forget the scorching hot scenes that will ma
Paula D
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I just finished beta reading Megan R. Leahy Author M.R. Leahy new book coming out soon Set Us Free the continued story of Set Me Free. I'm blown away again. This book has you pulled in from the first page till the very end. I cried, I smiled I cussed out Megan I screamed and gasped but you feel at the end just like the name of the title is. (SET US FREE) Em's & Kodah's story is one I'll never forget. Megan opens your eyes to new shocking details and hope for love and new beginnings. Each one ...more
Virginia
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes you read a book or series and it/they:
1. Is/Are different from what you usually read.
2. Are touched to the very depths of your soul.

I am not a reader of dark books. At all. I am a contemporary romance and romantic comedy girl. I like nice and happy things. Not just with books, with movies too.

That said, the author asked me to work on both of these books (Set Me Free and Set Us Free), one as a proofreader and one as an editor. I will admit I was scared going into them not knowing what t
Sheena
May 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A powerful and at times devastating story

This is a shocking and beautifully written romance which takes you on a dark journey full of abuse , death and destruction all in the name of revenge, retribution and love..... Emmalyn and Kodah are both dealing separately with the aftermath of childhood abuse, freedom from captivity and the fall out from their pasts which is destined to bring them back together again in the present day....

The author has created a dark and gritty world with a host of, dys
Liv
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this series. There's so much pain and heartache but also lots and lots of love! You just had to look deeper beneath the surface of some characters.
Emma and Kodah weren't the only ones that have stolen my heart. Buck, Drifter and even JB were loveable individuals and I hope that we get to see at least one or two of them again in the future.

This book was a lot different to the first. Emma and Kodah were finally free from that horrible place but their past still haunted them. Both struggled
Alexandra
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing

For a bookworm like me starting a new series is the meaning of happiness and when any of your favourite writers announces the release of the next book in their series you tend to stalk them in their social media. Reading Set Me Free left me really anxious and I patiently count the days from the announcement of the release of the second book of the Bound Forever Series.

Emmy and Kodah’ story continue in Set us free. After escaping from hell, they will be both lost. Emmy’s confusion and loss of me
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
Set Us Free by M.R. Leahy begins where book one ends. Emmy is still struggling to remember her past and trying to live in the now. Kodah has found a new family in the mc brotherhood with JB . . . however, he can’t move forward until the love of his life remembers who he is. Kept apart for years after their escape from slavery, they are both alive, but really not living.

Even though she is unable to remember, others remember Emmy, and her life is at risk from those wanting to draw her back into sl
Mikki _At_A Bookish Escape
Gah!!!!! I can't even deal with all my emotions!!! Set Us Free was EPIC!!! It was everything I wanted it to be and more!

The second installment of the Bound Forever Series, by M.R. Leahy, is more twisted and dark than the first one. I expected the demons from Emmalyn and Kodah's pasts to show up, but I never expect them to come knocking on the door with such evilness. I don't want to spoil book one for people who have not read it yet by telling you what happens in book two. What I will tell you i
Evelyn Nicolett
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Annamaria
Five Thrilling Stars! This is the second book in the Bound Forever Series and should be read in order to fully enjoy this series. We pick up where we left off with Emmalyn and Kodah. It has been five years since they were rescued from slavery but they are definitely not free of their demons. Still there is someone who is looking for Emmalyn and he knows where she is and is just waiting for the right opportunity to strike again. Emmalyn is in the hospital where she has been battling PTSD for the ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
  • The Replacement Crush
    $5.99 $0.00
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Flight (Up in the Air, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Nobody But You (Cedar Ridge, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)