Start by marking “Grunt (The SOS #3)” as Want to Read:
Grunt (The SOS #3)

Grunt

(The SOS #3)

Six days.

No one thought I could last
Here in the cell—I now call home
They didn’t know I grew up in the prison of my crime family’s dream.

Six weeks.

No one thought I could withstand
The loss, the drugs, the torture
They didn’t know how much I would enjoy their game.

Six months.

No one thought I could survive
Their puppet and prey—but I like to play—Hard.
And I don’t lose.

They pic
Published May 30th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Grunt, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Grunt

Start your review of Grunt (The SOS #3)
Mimiorphee
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
Third book of the Story Of Salvatore, Grunt marks the turning point in Sal's life. Of course the first two books did, as well but in this one, as Sal is pushed beyond his limits and goes through his training as a Sibyl recruit, the traits we could sense in the Initiation and Tea For Two are now revealed and enhanced.

His intelligence, his capacity to use his charms and easy-going persona truly shone. As his body transforms, so does his charisma and self-confidence. The journey wasn't an easy one
Petrina Huffstater~Twodarlindollsandabookreview
Grunt is my first read by Kailee Reese Samuels. I am beyond thrilled to have finally experienced her amazing world. Being that I haven't read the other books before Grunt, I was a little lost in the beginning. But then I was kidnapped. Locked away. Everything I thought I knew, was now something completely different. In all the best ways. The journey of Sal Raniero was unforgettable and beautiful and a struggle.
My Italian Stallion ❤️
"I'll take bananas over rainbows and unicorns-any day." -Sal ❤
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Yikes what a story. This is my first read by this author and it certainly won't be the last.

Salvatore 'Sal' Raniero is an amazing character. So strong. He has been through so much yet every step makes him stronger. I really enjoyed the journey I took with Sal. I found myself reading just another chapter and then another so I could see what way the story was going to go.

I'm not gonna say much about the storyline. I don't want to spoil it for you. Just 1-click on enjoy the rollercoaster.

This is th
Nerdy
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I like to consider myself one of the original #KRS SUPER Fangirls. I have read every book she published more than once. BUT this is my first opportunity to leave an impartial and completely unbiased review. With that being said...I am over the moon for Grunt. This is the ultimate ANSWER edition to the questions left behind by the epic novel Juliet--written by Ms. Samuels. The Initiation and Tea For Two brought us to the beginning of Sal Raniero (my #1 choice for bad ass book boyfriend) and how h ...more
Jessica
May 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
FINALLY! Answers! I'm so glad Kailee let us into the mysterious underworld that Sal gets wrapped up in. I'm not real surprised as to the revelations on this book, but I'm so thankful I finally have most of my questions answered.
I can't really say much without giving up the book, but there is mystery, hot sex of course, and the beginnings of Sal the man, no longer a boy.
I still have some questions of course, but everything is finally coming together. I can't wait for the next book!
I received an
Cheryl O'Harney
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*This book was reviewed for Summer's Eve Reads*

Title: Grunt (The SOS #3)
Author: Kailee Reese Samuels
Rating: 5/5

Grunt was a well written fast paced truly captivating read, it is the third book in the series and to get the complete experience I'd recommend you read the first two I myself didn't as this was my first time reading a book by this particular author and as a result it did take me some time to catch on but I was able to follow the journey Sal had been and was still going through.

Samuels
Philomena Callan Cheekypee

This is
Jennifer - You Can't Resista Dirty Book
Behold the Birth of the Dom!!

This book was awesome. A young cocky, sexy and mysterious Salvatore Raniero is about to be put through his paces and face one of the most changing times of his life. Will he come out the other side unscathed? His heart, guts dedication and determination will be put to the test. All his life has been building to this one moment and the choice is in his hands will he make his mentors proud? Will he transform from a boy into the man they all think he can be?

We find out
Nadine Bookaholic
This is a hard book for me to review, I need to start off by letting you know that I have not read any other books in the series and therefore I was at a complete loss for the first third of the book, this book should not be read as a Standalone.
There were elements of this book that I was loving while there were parts that I didn't like and I feel this had a lot to do with not having more knowledge of the characters. I will say that this book has me wondering about them more and more so I will e
Hanan
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved Grunt!
I would definitely recommend reading the previous books first so your familiar with the rest of the characters. However I didn't and was able to keep up with the book and Ms. Samuels gives some background info on the other characters from past books.
Grunt is an intense gripping read. I loved every minute of this book!
Ms. Samuels writing flowed flawlessly and is a unique storyline.
Sal is taken on the journey of his life.
He'll be put through hell. Question is will he survive and make i
Energy
May 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
I hadn't read any of the previous books in the series so while it did take a while to catch on, it didn't deter from the book as a whole as I was able to follow through Sal's journey. Sameuls has painted us a delicious vision in Sal, and a testament to his strength, his endurance, and persistence. In past and present, the picture becomes clearer and peels back the layers of his story. Fast-paced and well written, Grunt is a must read for fans.
Sheena
Aug 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Drama and consternation..

This third in the SOS series begins where Tea for Two ends…the rabbit hole that Sal the main character has fallen into just gets deeper and more twisted…… this story is becoming darker and edgier as Sal begins to harness his inner strength which is tested to the limit and beyond..

The author is such a skilled story teller and her writing style is original and engaging….the expansive imagined world she has created in this series is well describe and contains so many fascin
Kristy Lamey
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ZOMG Since I have been sick I am slow to read and review. It sucks it took me so long because I love love love reading anything from Kailee. The series is finally moving along and WOW is it ever. The answers w have all been wanting and salivating for are right here in this amazing book.
Kaye Springett
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book a bit on the darker side which is my thing if you enjoyed Juliet then you will love this so not what I was expecting!
Em Dorsey ~ Two Darlin Dolls and a Book Review ~
Read on behalf of Two Darlin' Dolls and a Book Review.

"You’re soaring in the sky with meteors, Raniero.” –Dr. Jack Kerris

The thing I love about this series is we get to see a different Sal in every book. We get to experience his change with him.
He goes through so much in this book you can't help but feel his pain. But through it all Sal proved he was as tough as they come.

"Motherfuckers think they have me by the balls, but what they don’t know is they are grabbing a bomb by the fuse. I am one
Angela Thomas
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ok so this book had me on emotional roller coaster. I was angry I was sad pretty sure I even had some tears but I still loved this story. Just couldn’t put it down! I’m talking did not stop kids who? What’s dinner??? Y’all if you haven’t read Kailee Reese Samuels you absolutely must!
Angela
Jun 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
His name is Salvatore Raniero, and now is his time. He has known pain, both the bad and the good kind. He has known loss and love, only to lose it. Passion and pleasure where his to give and he indulged in his masochist kink whenever he could. He is the golden boy that people wanted to find solace with to explore their desires and kinky tendencies. But now his world has been rocked. His love is gone, but another that he desires has betrayed him. When he is thrown into a cell, he is determined th ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Grunt is the first book that I've been given the privilege of reading by this amazing author, and while I'm aware that this is the third book, it never felt like I was missing anything. She took me straight into her world, and it was like I had been there all along. I've been going back and forth about how to word this review, and have decided that I'm just going to reveal all of my feelings, so that everyone of you can discover the wonder and excitement that I did after picking this story up. S ...more
Jamie
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Aloha! It’s me, Jamie. I like to read dark and dirty with a strong alpha. I love Kailee Reese Samuels style of writing, she is very detail oriented and leaves you constantly wanting more. She has the ability to make you truly believe you're a part of the story. Grunt was no different. If I was able to give more stars I would, this is my absolute favorite book by Kailee so far.

This is the third book in the SOS series. I recommend you read the others first, it just makes things a little smoother.
Jessica Bruno
Jun 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kailee has done it again! Grunt was AMAZING!! Grunt has answered so many questions I had concerning Juliet but it left me thinking, what if?
There was such fine details in Sal's surrounding that I felt like I was there the whole time with Sal every step of the way. Grunt is the third book in the SOS series, so I highly recommend reading the other two books in the series first to fully understand the famous golden boy, Sal. In Grunt, Sal was taken and held captive in a cell for 6 days, the whole
Little monster
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed on behalf of amo and Sarah's book corner for an honest review.

This book is the third in the SOS series and after reading all 3 and Juliet this one has to be my favourite.

After the end of tea for two I was shocked and couldn't wait to carry on sal's story. After getting kidnapped at the end of tea for two and with what happened with Bertie, Sal is taken to a cell in a place called the factory where he spends 6 days not knowing what's going on or who has taken him.

As the story develops we
Claire Cronin
Jun 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the 3rd book in The SOS series - I've read Juliet and the Initiation, but have not read Tea for Two, which I should have, and will do after reading this. Not reading Tea for Two has not stopped me enjoying this to the max - it was a brilliant read, well written and answers an awful lot of questions about Sal and where and what he was.

I loved Sal in this, how we see his fall from grace and how he is broken down and literally rebuilt, how his strength shines through. He has an awful lot to
Jay Williams
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read by Kailee Reese Samuels and I loved it. This is the 3rd book in the sos series perhaps I should have read the others first though that said it did not stop me from really enjoying this book. Sal is going through some challenges, how will he fair?. There is some mystery within the book and sex hot sex which has been wrote really really well. I would love to tell more about the book bit I do not want to give anything away. All I can say is please read this book i ...more
Cheryl Whitty
Grunt is the third book in SOS Series, it starts just after Tea for Two finishes and some of the unanswered question from Juliet and Tea for two were answered. I was enthralled by the remaking Lucas Salvatore Raniero. If you have read the other books in the series this is a must read. I keep thinking this all happened to Sal when he was 19. As when we first meet him in Juliet he is five years older. This is an emotional journey you go through with Sal, at times I smiled because some of things he ...more
H.B. Jasick
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This has been her best book yet! Ok, so I still need to read one and another isn't out yet, but I absolutely LOVED this book! If I could sum this book up into one word it would be "ANSWERS". (Yes those shouts capitals are completely intentional, and well deserved. You feel all the feelings reading this book, sometimes simultaneously. I definitely will be suggesting this book to others, along with all of its earlier book mates. People should definitely check this book out!

Reviewed by #TheUnratedB
Michelle
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-read, arc, 2017
Sal Raniero is back! I patiently waited to get my hands on this book and it was so worth the wait. I recommend reading all of the Sal Raniero books because you will learn so much about him throughout all of them. This is an emotional, intense read with many twisted moments. This author definitely has an original writing style and what a gift that is. I absolutely love Sal Raniero his strength, his sexiness and his journey are unforgettable. I highly recommend all of this authors books. I volunta ...more
Nicole B
Jun 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow, Sal = a man strong in body and mind. This is the first book I have read by Kailee Reese Samuels and I was not disappointed. My only regret is that I did not start with the first book but now I will definitely kick it into high gear and read those too. This book had lots of ups and downs, twist and turns, and heat, The character development was well written and I was captured by the intensity of the struggle. It's definitely a believable story and I can't wait for more. This book is a must-r ...more
Mona williams
Jun 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
i had a hard time following this book! so much going on all at once. i guess i need to start from the beginning to understand this book series. its about a man who is kidnapped and they try to break him . he is stronger than they think and cant be broken. thanks for giving me a chance to read this book!
Vanessa
Jun 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
When I first opened the book. I was a little confused as to what was going on. I didn't automatically feel connected with the characters or the book. But as I continued to read all feelings of confusion left. I fell in love with this book! It captured me. It took me on a new journey and I loved every minute of it.
Paula D
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the story about Salvatore Raniero its Raw it's intense and we get to meet the person he became and why. Will they brake him in that cell or will he fight to for himself no matter what. A great story that had me holding my breath at parts. 4/5 stars *** I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Copy of this book ***

• The Devil (Devil's Playground, #1)
  • Lies (Web of Sin, #2)
  • Promises (Web of Sin, #3)
  • Secrets (Web of Sin, #1)
  • Hate Crush
  • Conor (Boston Underworld #6)
  • Permission (Perversion Trilogy, #3)
  • The Devil's Advocate (Devil's Playground, #2)
  • Cellar Door
SAL RANIERO.
Charming. Intense. Addictive.

Love the small town gossip?
🥀 Sign up for Kailee’s newsletter → http://eepurl.com/cCJ9fz

KAILEE REESE SAMUELS loves pushing boundaries in original, addictive noir fiction with genre-busting elements from dark romance, romantic suspense, psychological thriller, mafia, MC, and realism. Intense, thought-provoking, edge-of-your-seat, gripping, page-turners that s

The SOS (4 books)
  • The Initiation (The SOS #1)
  • Tea for Two (The SOS #2)
  • Hopechest (The SOS #4)