Start by marking “The Darkest Knight” as Want to Read:
The Darkest Knight

The Darkest Knight

(The KNIGHT Brothers #3)

Reese Shane’s life was changed forever when she suffered a traumatic head injury while on duty in Iraq. Three years later, she’s left with epileptic seizures along with a service dog that alerts her to oncoming seizures.

Army Ranger Seth Knight, also known as Dark Knight, isn’t a stranger to danger or trauma. A bomb explosion during a covert mission left him scarred
ebook
Published March 29th 2017 by Rhonda Lee Carver

To ask other readers questions about The Darkest Knight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Darkest Knight

Start your review of The Darkest Knight
The Redhead
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book hit me on such a personal level. I one clicked as I do all of Rhondas books because she never disappoints me with her writing style. Honest, down to earth and wildly sexy characters.
Seth us a wounded warrior with guilt and a loneliness he didn't even know he had. Until a beautiful woman showed up unexpectedly and his world became bright again, or maybe even for the first time.
Reese is determined to help other wounded warriors who have come home with head injuries that have caused
Amy
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story! Rhonda picked a tough topic to write about with the trials of people returning from war. I absolutely loved Reese and Kurt's story. Both overcoming their fears and moving past what they saw in the war was amazing. I loved how they found each other and worked together to find something so meaningful in their lives. On top of an amazing story the love they found for each other was priceless.

I didn't want to put the book down!
Vickie Raynor
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a wonderful book of healing romance. Seth and Reese were perfectl together and their stories were easy to fall into. The people around them were what I would love to have around me as a community. This is actually the first book I read in this series, showing it can be a standalone. This author hasn't had a bad book yet that I have read. I can't wait to go back and read the other books in this series!
Emily
May 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"The Darkest Knight" (The Knight Brothers Book 3) by Rhonda Lee Carver is a great read. I loved Seth and Reese's story! This is a great addition to The Knight Brothers series. This story deals with PTSD, veterans, romance, passion, new beginnings, and more. I can't wait to see what happens next with The Knight Brothers! Highly recommend to all fans of romance, and series.
Emily
May 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rachael
May 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
A beautifully written sweet and sexy tale that highlights the lack of support for our returned servicemen and women and the generosity that can bring them together.
Starr
Mar 11, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobook, series
Spoiler alert:

Was a little pissed off when Reese ran off after listening to seth's phone call. Hate when people jump to conclusions instead of asking.
Genevieve
Dec 18, 2019
Bertie Welck
Not as good as the first two in the series, but an ok read. I thought maybe the other brothers would have an update but nothing. Also the ending was kind of fast and rushed.
Michelle
C bond
Mar 31, 2017
Elaine Swinney
Mar 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG, I loved this book from the first page. Rhonda Lee Carver did a fantastic job writing this book. My family thought I was crazy while I was reading it, I laughed so hard at times. I encourage everyone to get this book, oh and just so you know it's the third book in a series. This one is well worth you time and effort. I don't do spoilers , but I will tell you that there is a meddling sister in this one. I hope everyone enjoys this book as much as I did. I think you should get the other two ...more
CarolKat
Apr 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Seth is haunted by survivors guilt and like many veterans nightmares. He's locked himself away from everyone, living on the property he and his father had once planned to renovate. His late sister Angelina had updated his cabin there with many modern conveniences making his seclusion far more comfortable than it would have been otherwise.

A veteran with issues not only from PTSD but from her injuries as well, Reese had proposed a project to Angelina not long before she passed away. Without
Mudder
Dec 12, 2017
Christine Lacombe
This book has really blew me away!! Brought out so many emotions from me while I was reading it.
"Sometimes two flawed souls found each other in a land of chaos."
Seth and Reese are the perfect people to demonstrate this quote. Both were in the military coming home wounded. Reese is suffering from a head wound which gives her seizures and PTSD episodes. Seth lost 3 of his best friends in a mission gone wrong and getting hit with shrapnel. Where as Reese was forced out, Seth shoes to get out.

Ed
Dec 06, 2018
Diane Vice
May 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rhonda Lee Carver has written another grand-slam book! Her writing pulls the reader right into the story and brings out the entire spectrum of emotions. I found myself cheering, crying, and getting totally frustrated as Seth and Reese try to find their way to each other. As the widow of a disabled vet, I can tell that Ms. Carver researched this story well. She handled veterans' issues with accuracy and sensitivity. I highly recommend that you read this book. You'll be glad you did!
Clare
Missisaunders
Feb 17, 2019
Dianne Kenes
Apr 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Seth Knight was a hero even though he felt he failed his friends! He was a good man that took care of the families of the men that died on there mission! Seth met Reese when she came to ask for his help! She wanted to help Veterans in many different ways but needed to get Seth to help which she needed to convince him. Reese was hurt while in the service and they both really needed each other in more ways then one! This is a great romance and I enjoyed this very much! Rhonda Lee Carver writes ...more
Brandy
Dec 21, 2017

• Defending Morgan (Mountain Mercenaries, #3)
  • Finding Mercy (The Next Generation #3)
  • A Real Cowboy Always Trusts His Heart (Wyoming Rebels, #7)
  • Daddy Defender (Omega Sector: Under Siege #1)
  • Protecting Beca (Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Wrangling His Best Friend’s Sister (Beckett Brothers, #1)
  • Wrangling His Sexy Assistant (Beckett Brothers, #2)
  • Wrangling His Pregnant Cowgirl (Beckett Brothers, #3)
  • Securing Brenae (SEAL of Protection: Legacy, #1.5)
  • Loving Leisl (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Green Beret Book 2)
  • Federal Agent Under Fire
  • The Cowboy's Fairy Tale (Sweet Water Ranch #6)
  • The Cowboy's Secret Romance (Sweet Water Ranch)
  • The Cowboy's Enemy (Sweet Water Ranch #9)
  • Rough Ride (Brotherhood Protectors World / Out of the Wild Book 3)
  • What He Wants (Baxter Boys, #1)
  • Fly Away (Baxter Boys, #5)
  • Link'd Up (Dead Presidents MC, #1)
Rhonda Lee Carver is a published book writer with a collection of print and eBooks under her wing. She is also a freelance editor. Her first book was published with Wild Rose Press in 2010. She writes everything from contemporary to steamy to paranormal to suspense…you name it, she’s written it. Her specialty is writing men who love to get their hands dirty—hardworking, blue collar, heroes in ...more

The KNIGHT Brothers (3 books)
  • Pride & Pleasure (The KNIGHT Brothers #1)
  • His Weekend Wife (The KNIGHT Brothers #2)