Start by marking “Fracture (Midnight Ice #3)” as Want to Read:
Fracture (Midnight Ice #3)

Fracture

(Midnight Ice #3)

When you fall for the devil, you're bound to get burned.

Published October 3rd 2017

To ask other readers questions about Fracture, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fracture

Start your review of Fracture (Midnight Ice #3)
angela
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another excellent book in the midnight ice series. This series has me completely enthralled, after each book I can't wait to start the next one. I'm addicted. Not one time so far while reading these books has my mind strayed. I feel like I'm experiencing everything along with the characters, whom are real, and believable, character development spot on. Each chapter lures me along with baited breath, wondering what will happen next, how will a character/characters react to what has been discovere ...more
Kaitlyn Davis
Mar 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
10/3/17 Update!

Just dropping a quick note to say...FRACTURE IS ON SALE!! Woot woot! I hope you all love the third installment of this series! Book Four, Shatter, is going up for pre-order now! You can check it out on goodreads here:

Shatter (Midnight Ice #4) by Kaitlyn Davis
Shatter

~~~

8/10/17 Update!

I just posted the first teaser on Facebook, so I thought I would post it here too :) Yay!

Fracture Teaser

~~~

7/13/17 Update!

Fracture is now available for pre-order, woot woot! Special pre-order price is in effect until the book goes on sale on October 3r
Elaine
This is the third story in this enthralling series and I recommend you read Frost and Freeze before this one as this brilliant series is told in chronological order and you really don’t want to miss any of it - in fact, don’t bother reading my review, just get started on the books!

Alright, just in case you still want to know what I think . . . . Pandora Scott is the lead character who has had some hard lessons to learn in the first two books. Now she realises she needs friends to help her but t
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
Someone wants Pandora dead but she has no intention of letting that happen ever and neither does Jax. Pandora is on a race to save the world. Pandora and Jax are at the conduit with their friends Kira and Luke trying to figure out a way to stop Sam and save the world at the same time.

Pandora wants to live one life where she can go to school get an education and Jax can be the singer he has always dreamed of being, Backpacks and Smokey Bars their mottos. What more could a girl ask for? But first
Megan (Under the Book Cover)
Thank you to Kaitlyn Davis for providing me with a copy of this book in exchange for review! All opinions are my own.

Are we really here at the third book already?! I could have sworn I was just finishing up Frost recently and falling totally in love with Pandora and her world. But here we are at Fracture, and boy did things take off in the best way with this installment! If you're interested, you can check out my reviews of Frost and Freeze before diving into this review just in case of spoilers
Elizabeth Mathis
When you fall for the devil, you're bound to get burned.

Pandora Scott's world has blown up once again, but this time she's learned her lesson--saving the world isn't a job she can do solo. She needs friends. But when her strongest ally also happens to be the boy who shattered her heart, it's not as easy as it sounds. Especially since the person she has to destroy might just be the love of her life. With her fate hanging in the balance, Pandora's got to make a choice. Forgive? Forget? Fight? Or
Lene Blackthorn
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Umm.. I think I am still high on the story. The emotions. The never ending tension. And the damned cliffhanger.
Pandora has now Jax at her side, but they are still avoiding to talk about the most crucial events that happened to them recently. Moreover, Naya is missing, Dory refuses to use the shadows, the titans are on the hunt, the conduits are trying to help and not only by providing shelter to the runaways, and the web of lies is close to being broken. One more push, and the magic brings out
Carrie
Sep 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
Holy moly! This series has so many twists and turns that I never know what to expect! What was starting to feel like the last of the series suddenly threw me for a loop with its shocking ending. While I’m not sure it qualifies as a true cliffhanger, this book will definitely have you desperate for more from the world of Pandora Scott.

We meet back up with Pandora and Jax in their hideout with the conduits. There is obviously still some massive tension between the two of them. Jax still feels supe
Eloise
Sep 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-books-read
FRACTURE BLOG TOUR 3rd October 2017

BookPolar REVIEWS

Fracture picked off roughly where Freeze left off, Jax and Dory were trying to work their many many issues, whilst hiding out in the conduit. I really enjoyed the conduit as a setting and am glad we spent the majority of the book there. After so much tension and suspicion, the conduit residents provided great comedic relief, and after Pandora has spent so much time alone, it was great to see her with a brilliant support network around her.
I lov
Debbie Turk
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, just wow. This is the most scary, thrilling, heartrending & brilliant book of them all, so far!! I've been on the edge of a nervous breakdown throughout the entire book, gripping 😍

Pandora & Jax, with the help of their friends in Sunnyville, start to piece things together about Pandora's past lives. Truths come out about Jax too, Gulp 😳 One of the biggest realizations is heartrending for Jax as well, it calls everything into question!!

They have to travel back to the enclave on an urgent mis
Lynndell
Fracture by Kaitlyn Davis is the third book in the Midnight Ice series. Pandora discovers things about Jax and about Sam. Now she has to choose between them and stay strong to keep her choices with conviction. Pandora has deep loyalty to her werejaguar friend, Naya and she’ll do whatever it takes to save her. I love Pandora, her loyalty and integrity. The author’s descriptive language brings the characters to life and makes the setting beautiful at times and other times painful but always real e ...more
Caroline Doig
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is book 3 of the Midnight Ice series and these books are getting better and better as they go along. I love the cover of this book it’s bright and sexy and it really suits this book as did the others. There’s a lot more going on in this book and Pandora is more of a kick a$$ in the book and I didn’t think that was possible. Sorry guys I’m not giving any spoilers but if you have the first two books Frost and Freeze then you will understand why I’m not. Fantastic read and I so love Pandora, J ...more
Charlene
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As we end book two Freeze, book three, Fracture continues the story of Pandora Scott who, after escaping her prison, is now in hiding with Jackson in the Conduit town of Sonnyville plotting her next step to stop Sam and save her life. As she struggles with remembering her past, and coming to terms with the things she does remember so far, Pandora must make a decision that could change her life forever. Will she be able to make the ultimate sacrifice? Or will she find a way to end things once and ...more
E.A.
Just, my heart!!!!

This series is doing something damaging to my heart. Again this book takes you on a action pack, heart posing ride that pulls at all the heart strings.

There's so so much good with this book, this series. I'm not going to say much more at this is the third book. But I will say that with each one it get better, better and then epic!

This series is a must read for the year!

Happy Reading

-E.A. Walsh
Annette Drewett
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Didn’t expect that ending. Pandora is learning more about her past and Jax is falling more in love with her. Can Dory forgive Jax? Excellent action scenes, mind boggling memories, wonderful characters make this book a great addition to the series. The ending is one you don’t want to miss. Loved the book.
I received a complimentary copy of this book and have voluntarily given an honest review.
Nicole Bates
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such an adventure!

Wow. Pandora and Jax are at it again. They need to find Nayla in order to save the world. She can open Pandora's mind in order to reach the knowledge of her past lives. To do this, they need to break into the enclave. Get ready for a fun loving adventure. Amazing read. Couldn't put it down.
Natashasiberian79adgmail.Com
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
These books have made me insatiable. Just when you think it is over, it gets worse. I am so attached to the characters I am taking each struggle with them. Now they are up for the biggeat challenge yet. I am stuck at the point of I want to know and this is going to suck.
Pat Raab
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
How to kill the darkest of the fallen angels? The answer lies within, but in the meanwhile, Pandora suffers from more and worse nightmares ... To distort a famous quote by Walter Scott : "What a tangled web she wove ..."
This series just keeps getting better.
Sheryl
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Pandora is getting deeper into trouble and it is getting harder to know who to trust any more.

I am voluntarily leaving my honest review of this book. This is book 3 of the Midnight Ice series by the author.
Katie
Nov 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: got-on-kindle
katrina
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love. Adore.

Fantastic series from beginning to end starting with midnight fire! Thank you! I definitely recommend this to anyone! Great read!
April
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
couldnt put it down its soooo good
Marti E
Nov 03, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Boring

This book was ridiculous boring. Too bad. It had so much potential. The heroine just flap. Waste time f my money. I’m being generous by rating it a two star.
Sarai Henderson
I love me some Pandora! I was really excited to dive back into the wonderful world of vampires and Titans. Pandora finds out that she doesn't have to die. The Titans have been keeping a deadly secret from her and that she has the power to control her own destiny. Watch out for that ending though, its tricky.

I really enjoyed this story and I know a lot of fans of urban fantasy will love Fracture.

Received an advance reader copy in exchange for a fair review.
Kel (Faerie-bookworm)
Title: Fracture
Author: Kaitlyn Davis
Genre: New Adult, Paranormal
Format: Ebook - ARC
Pages: 201
Rating: 5
Heat: 3

Thoughts: OMG I need the next book now!!! As much as I hate cliffhangers I’m happy that there’s at least one more book. I love the characters and knowing I get to spend more time with them is worth having to wait for the next book. And what a ride this one was! It starts off a little slow but only because Pandora and Jax are hiding and waiting. Once a plan was formed it was non-stop
Michele Barnes
It seems with a few of these series I have read, they become a bit long winded. It appears that authors and publishers have a set number of books in mind and the story then tends to suffer.
Cassie James
description

Fracture is another amazing entry in the Midnight Ice series, Kaitlyn Davis has outdone herself again. Fracture begins a week after Pandora and Jax arrived at the conduit haven, They are still waiting for the arrival of Naya even though she should have arrived by then. Pandora is still plagued by the memories/nightmares of Sam and their tumultuous past, but at least she has Jax's shoulder to lean on (literally and figuratively) albeit hesitatingly. Pandora has being staying away from the shadows
Olivia Wolfertz
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
Another crazy ride! I am still loving learning how the mysteries unfold and seeing how everything comes together for Pandora. What I am disappointed about is Sam....I really had hoped he would be redeemed and that this series would give him a happy ending because I really had liked his character and love story with Pandora. Clearly now his true colors have been revealed and he will get what he deserves, but I was a little bummed about that turn of events. Now for the last book!
Yarelis Martínez
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
No no no no and NO. Why? I just want to know WHY! The book was great, don't mind me. I'm just rambling a little after that H*ll of a twist at the end. Not to worry.
Let's just say this was a very interesting journey. And I can't wait to get my hands on the next book. I need, NEED to see what will happen. I'm serious. I can't even process that ending right now. I want to smack someone pretty bad right now too. *sigh* that'll have to wait. In the meantime, I'm going for the next book!

• Darkblood Prison: Demon Double-Agent (Supernatural Prison Squad Series, #2)
  • Darkblood Prison: Demon At Large (Supernatural Prison Squad Series, #3)
  • Devilish Game (Shadow Guild: The Rebel #4)
  • The Rowan (Killian Blade, #1)
  • Warrior Fae Princess (Warrior Fae, #2)
  • Warrior Fae Trapped (Warrior Fae, #1)
  • Cursed Mate (Shadow Guild: The Rebel #5)
  • Delivering Evil for Experts (The Guild Codex: Demonized, #4)
  • Innocent Until Proven Fae (The Paranormal PI Files #5)
  • Red the Were Hunter (Fairelle, #1)
  • Wicked Deal (Shadow Guild: The Rebel, #2)
  • The Pageant (Vampire Royals #1)
  • Kingdom of the Wicked (Kingdom of the Wicked, #1)
  • Shadow of Doubt (The Potentate of Atlanta, #1)
  • Starlight (The Dragonian #5)
  • Dark Secrets (Shadow Guild: The Rebel #3)
  • Everlasting (The Immortals, #6)
  • Night Star (The Immortals, #5)
Bestselling author Kaitlyn Davis writes young adult fantasy novels under the name Kaitlyn Davis and contemporary romance novels under the name Kay Marie. Publishers Weekly has said, "Davis writes with confidence and poise," while USA Today has recommended her work as "must-read romance."

To learn more about her contemporary romance novels, visit her Goodreads author page for Kay Marie here: https:

Midnight Ice (4 books)
  • Frost (Midnight Ice, #1)
  • Freeze (Midnight Ice, #2)
  • Shatter (Midnight Ice, #4)