Start by marking “Insignia: Asian Fantasy Stories (The Insignia Series #4)” as Want to Read:
Insignia: Asian Fantasy Stories (The Insignia Series #4)

Insignia: Asian Fantasy Stories (The Insignia Series #4)

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
INSIGNIA Vol.4 includes 9 Asian fantasy stories with a mix of literary, contemporary, myth-based, and historical fantasy pieces. Countries included are Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, the Philippines, Japan, China, India, and Nepal.

PART I: Adventure / Folktales

‘Four Claws’ by Allison Thai
‘I Found Love in an Urn Full of Ashes’ by Joyce Chng
‘Jentayu’s Tear’ by Anna Tan
‘Ribbons
Published March 27th 2017 by BWWP Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Insignia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Insignia

Xian Xian
Jul 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
I found this anthology randomly through Amazon from an author that just happened to be in it, which is Joyce Chng. I’m usually apprehensive of reading these kinds of things because I get burned out on short stories pretty fast, I love them because they’re short, but they’re not always satisfying. Anthologies will always have their hit and miss stories regardless.

Now, despite that I was quite excited to read this, it took me forever to get through it. The anthology isn’t long but there were a few
Glaiza
Mar 28, 2017
Tina Isaacs
Mar 28, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Shenwei
Mar 28, 2017
Kelly
Mar 28, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Anna Tan
Mar 28, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
"KayFey"
Mar 30, 2017
Tri Rahayu Kusumawati
Oct 06, 2017

Kelly Matsuura grew up in Australia, and graduated from Victoria University with a degree in Asian Studies. She has lived in China and the USA, and now lives permanently in Nagoya, Japan.
Her writing focuses on fantasy and contemporary stories with Asian characters and/or settings, however she enjoys writing western-style stories occasionally as well.
She is the editor and a contributor of 'The Ins
More about Kelly Matsuura...