Start by marking “Cracked Kingdom (The Royals, #5)” as Want to Read:
Cracked Kingdom (The Royals, #5)

Cracked Kingdom

(The Royals #5)

3.92  ·  Rating details ·  12,097 ratings  ·  1,180 reviews
These Royals will ruin you.

Ever since Hartley Wright met Easton Royal, her life hasn’t been the same. There are enemies behind every corner and dangers beyond each door. When tragedy strikes and steals her memories, she can’t trust anyone, not even the blue-eyed boy who promises her that everything will be all right.

Because while Hartley’s memory is full of gaps, her insti
Published March 1st 2018 by Timeout LLC (first published February 27th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Cracked Kingdom, please sign up.
Hailey Jen and Elle said they may do the twins. If that's true then it won't be the last book in the series, but I believe it is the last book for Ethan. Als…moreJen and Elle said they may do the twins. If that's true then it won't be the last book in the series, but I believe it is the last book for Ethan. Also fans have stated they want another with Ella and Reed and though they said there are not plans for it, it could be a possibility.(less)

·  12,097 ratings  ·  1,180 reviews

Start your review of Cracked Kingdom (The Royals, #5)
MischaS_
Well, I don't know what to say. I wasn't really a fan of the previous book, especially because I never found a way how to like Hartley. But the HUGE cliffhanger forced me to read this book asap. Well, after finishing my review, I feel like I'm even generous with my rating. Funny thing that I always realize how angry a book made me only when I write the review.

Let's start from the beginning. The whole "(view spoiler)" it only seemed to me like the author didn't kn
Melanie

1.) Paper Princess ★★★
2.) Broken Prince ★★
3.) Twisted Palace ★★
4.) Fallen Heir ★★

You all can clearly see that this series has been disappointing me for a little while now, but this installment was really the Lord testing me, I swear. Which is so damn sad, because Easton is truly my favorite in this whole unbelievable family drama.

“God created a billion men, developed the perfect face, and stuck it on Easton Royal.”

The Royal series is a new adult romance series that features a family
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

‘Cracked Kingdom’ is the fifth book in Erin Watt’s ‘The Royals' series. It picks up right where the fourth book (Fallen Heir) and that cliffy we were all hanging over, all eagerly awaiting for the final conclusion. And here it is!!

One twin is in a coma uncertain as to when he will wake up, or even if he will, the other twin can barely function without his right hand man, he’s holding on by a thread.

Seb l
Candace Robinson
What the heck just happened? I have found this whole series addicting with its craziness. I absolutely loved Easton’s last book with his screwed up self! But this one still left me with questions. The book felt rushed. There was one part that I wasn’t expecting, though. But with all the things that were going on, it all felt too hunky dory! I was expecting Easton’s demons to be super dark in this one based on the last book, and for Hartley to help him battle them. Instead, it became a Lifetime m ...more
ambsreads
Mar 28, 2017 marked it as no-thanks
Someone send me a copy of this so I can burn it.
Sophia Triad
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The echo of his footsteps is the only sound I hear for a long while. Even the voices ig my head –the ones I try to drown out with the pills, the booze, and the fighting- that are always there are silenced. In the quiet I feel it. The intense loneliness that I try to keep away. The gaping hole in my heart that I’ve tried to fill with girls, girls, and more girls becomes a canyon that has no bottom, no end. I’m no longer on the edge, staring into the abyss. I’m in it. I’m freefalling in th
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog
*Buddy read with Cristina @ Cristiina Reads

I just finished it. It took me a few days instead of the usual day of consuming everything because I wanted to prolong my experience as much as I could. But I finally finished it and I don't know what to do.

There's a heavy feeling in my chest because I've officially said goodbye to the Royals, and that ending. I want to cry. Thank you, Erin Watt, for creating this world. The OTT drama, the frustrating little sh*ts who think they can be mean little sh*ts
Sabrina
Feb 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
IT'S LIVE!!!
US: http://amzn.to/2ovLMdw
UK: http://amzn.to/2EZgNR3
Paperback: http://amzn.to/2pbAvPN

4 'I have been ruined' Stars

Throwing in some random nostalgia, it's amazing to think that my journey with this family started with requesting an arc when it had no official blurb, no cover, and I had no clue who Erin Watt was. Almost two years later and I'm completely enthralled with this family and devastated that their stories are over.

Cracked Kingdom opens up where the last cliffhanger left us
Nasom
Apr 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary
Full Review

This book was okay, didn’t like it as much as I did the previous ones. Didn’t really warm up to Hartley as I did Ella.

What i didn't like
- My major issue with this is that there were a lot of unnecessary unexplained details. For instance, this guy "Kyle" who kept picking on Hartley for an unknown reason. I thought that plot was going to reveal something but nope, it was just random.

- Another issue was that Hartley was pretty gullible/stupid even with what happened to her (view sp
Talon
Mar 01, 2018 rated it did not like it
I’m so disappointed. That’s just the only word I can think of to use at this very moment. It’s a tough time for me right now. Disappointed. Sad. Distraught. Confused. Those are my feelings as I sit here at the end of Cracked Kingdom.

I’ve waited so long for this book. I have binged and loved my Royals from day one. I have been committed to Erin Watt as they took their time writing the perfect book for us. But I don’t know what happened. I honestly don’t, it’s completely baffling to me how this i
Melanie (mells_view)
I don’t know how it happened, but he etched himself into my DNA.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What an intense and yet sweet ending to not only Hartley and Easton’s story, but to the entire Royals series. There were moments in this book that I wanted to strangle half the characters while simultaneously hugging the other ones, but despite all the emotional ups and downs Cracked Kingdom is a pretty good read.

Alaina
Second time read & review
Star rating had changed. (view spoiler)

Cracked Kingdom sort of redeemed itself. I still don't feel anything for Easton and Hartley. It sucks ass that her parents suck even more. Then there's the fact that some things just didn't add up. You'd think there would be something important with a certain character or whatever - then nothing! It just seemed like so many things were pointless in this book. Which, again, made me sad.

Hartley and Easton were
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Finally back with the Royals. If you haven't read this series yet - you HAVE to stop reading my review. Book #4 - Fallen Heir - ended on a huge Cliffy!

STOP!!!!
DO NOT READ BEYOND THIS ↓ LINE ↓ IF YOU HAVEN'T READ #FALLENHEIR YET!

__________________________

Book #5 starts basically right where we left the Royals in Fallen Heir. In the hospital with twin Seb in very critical condition and with Hartley being blamed for the accident. And Easton being blamed for everything happening in the first place.
Melanie (mells_view)
Mar 31, 2018 rated it really liked it

I’m not going to say much other than that. Many questions posed during the series are answered. Problems that East and Hart were facing are resolved, and new ones are figured out too. A
Kat
Mar 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is full of all the Royal’s usual drama and page-turning goodness. It picks up right from the cliffhanger we were left at in book four of the series, and for those first few chapters, is all but impossible to put down. (view spoiler) ...more
Nina
Mar 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2018
*** 3.5 STARS***

I was so excited for this book and I’m so glad I was finally able to read it. It was a very enjoyable and super quick read and I’m still so in love with all the characters; I really hope we might get another book about the Royals in the future.

But even though I enjoyed this book and think it was a great conclusion to the series, there were two things that bothered me and are the reason I couldn’t give this a full five stars.

The first one is something I also criticized back whe
Amy | Foxy Blogs
Mar 27, 2017 marked it as to-read
2 books coming out this year in THE ROYALS series!!!

Beatrice Masaluñga
Mar 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult
The Royal series has come to an end. What a roller coaster journey for the Royals and it's wonderfully wrapped up. I'm going to miss the entertaining drama, the deadly cliffhangers and the crazy plot twists that can make you curse like a sailor. I can't believe it's over but I'm glad I've read this series.

Cracked Kingdom begins from the nerve wracking ending of the previous book. Here, Hartley Wright have an amnesia. She's unable to recall her past even her boyfriend, Easton Royal. There's no g
sam ☆
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! Easton is definitely my favourite royal and I want more books in this series because I'll miss these characters so much ahh. The ending was beautiful..I think I have tears in my eyes. Honestly I want more of this series cause I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who doesn't want it to end😭💙
♡ diasreads ♡
1. Paper Princess: ★★★★
2. Broken Prince: ★★★★★
3. Twisted Palace: ★★★★
4. Fallen Heir: ★★

After what happened in Fallen Heir, you'll tell me the heroine has a fucking amnesia here?! And that this is the last book in the series and no books for the other brother?!

I don't even know if I'll continue this series anymore but I still bought it just in case.
alana ♡
Mar 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
My favorite Royal's story is over and I'm sad because it was SO GOOD.
Easton's two books are the HIGHLIGHT of this series because Ella and Reed were so damn dramatic. Seriously, I was rolling my eyes every five seconds.

BUT EASTON.

Easton, is a complex character who messes up all the time, literally ALL THE TIME, but it's because he has a heart of gold for his loved ones and acts without thinking. While Ella and Reed's story focused more on romance and the tension between them, Easton and Hartley'
Gaby (lookingatbooks)
This book has given me unrealistic expectations for love....
Julie Zantopoulos
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: own-it, read-in-2018
What a hot damn mess! Guys, I am garbage for this series. I've committed to giving the books a fair shot even though I didn't love the fourth when it swapped from Ella/Reed to Easton/Hartley. I was in it for the long haul. I'm legit angry at myself for investing in this damn book. Maybe I'm overreacting but this one pushed my boundaries of suspending my reader/writer sensibilities in the guise of "enjoyment reading". This was bad.

I don't want to delve into spoilers so I'll just say that I'm not
Nadine
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was ok
I think I might have outgrown these novels because I found Cracked Kingdom to be tedious, annoying, and problematic.

Cracked Kingdom picks up almost immediately following the aftermath of Fallen Heir. The Royals find themselves at the center of another crisis, but this time there are devastating consequences. Hartly has lost three years of her memory and is forced to weather the storm that is Astor Prep alone while Easton is expected to pick up the slack and care for his family while their father
FMABookReviews
3.5 Stars

❝I don't need anything from you. You've caused me nothing but trouble from the moment I met you. All you do is break things.❞

Well, ladies and gents, the end is here. 'Cracked Kingdom' ends the Royals series. And in doing so, we end with the BEST ROYAL BROTHER, Easton! That's right, I'm #teameaston All. The. Way!

❝I've been lonely since my mom died. I've been aching since my family divided itself into tribes that didn't include me. I've been dying inside while trying t
Jessica
Apr 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-i-own
I put off reading this book for so long (well, at least for me), because I did not want one of my favorite series to end. I couldn't wait to read more about Easton's story and watch everything come together in the end.

Hartley's life changed the moment she popped up on Easton Royal's radar. But when Hartley loses her memory, she cannot believe a guy like Easton Royal had ever given her the time of day. Easton will do anything for Hartley to get her memory back and remember who she had become in
Tanja ~ T's Book ~ KT Book Reviews
Sweet and lovely ending. Now we need to fast forward four years. Lets button up these boys!
Bookadmirer
May 14, 2020 rated it it was ok
It was okay. The plot twists were lame and completely ridiculous. The ending was very sweet and intense, but that was it.

Would I recommend this to anyone? NO .

Sophie's Reading Corner

I was patiently waiting for this release. With the previous book's cliffhanger, I couldn't wait to read this one! But I didn't like the turn of the events to be completely honest. Some things were also rushed even though they had lots of potential & we could delve deeper into them instead. Also, some things that happened seemed out of character. Still, the ending makes me wanna read a potential future book maybe about the twins.
lees 1 3 Mar 03, 2020 01:50AM
New Adult Book Club: March Contemporary Group Read 4 73 Mar 23, 2018 04:34PM
YA Buddy Readers'...: Cracked Kingdom (The Royals #5) by Erin Watt - Starting March 1st 2018 24 29 Mar 03, 2018 10:27PM

• The Mistake (Off-Campus, #2)
  • The Score (Off-Campus, #3)
  • Rival (Fall Away, #2)
  • The Goal (Off-Campus, #4)
  • Aflame (Fall Away, #4)
  • Falling Away (Fall Away, #3)
  • The Chase (Briar U, #1)
  • Bully (Fall Away, #1)
  • Bilete înveninate
  • Tacet a Mortuis (Elite Kings Club, #3)
  • The Silver Swan (Elite Kings Club, #1)
  • The Risk (Briar U, #2)
  • Pretty Reckless (All Saints High, #1)
  • The Broken Puppet (Elite King's Club, #2)
  • Next to Never (Fall Away, #4.5)
  • Fallen Crest High (Fallen Crest High, #1)
  • Begin Again (Again, #1)
  • The Play (Briar U, #3)

The Royals (5 books)
  • Paper Princess (The Royals, #1)
  • Broken Prince (The Royals, #2)
  • Twisted Palace (The Royals, #3)
  • Fallen Heir (The Royals, #4)