Start by marking “Fury” as Want to Read:
Fury

Fury

4.39  ·  Rating details ·  774 Ratings  ·  212 Reviews
1 KIDNAPPED GIRL. 1 DEFIANT OUTLAW.
Chained in brutal darkness, they fell in love.
Free in the world, they were torn apart.
Empires rise, empires fall, and still, she burns in his soul.
But between them now runs a wild river of ambition, greed, and blood.
So much blood.
For Finger and Lenore, love, vengeance, and survival are the same kind of savage.

“I still have the dream
Paperback
Published June 2nd 2017

Candace
If you follow my reviews, then you know that I love dark stories and I don't shy away from offensive, violent and perverse content. In fact, the more twisted and disturbing a story is, the better. So, when I saw all the warnings about how dark this book was, I thought it would be a huge hit with me.

Unfortunately, it didn't work out that way. It was definitely dark and disturbing, but it just didn't have that something extra that takes it to the next level. I liked it, but I didn't love it.

The s
Olga therebelreader
**This book is NOT for the faint of heart so please take caution!! Graphic violence, abuse, sexual assault and content, trigger warnings.**

This was the first time I have ever read a book by Cat Porter. I am now a FAN forever.

Serena is tough, beautiful, good and Med’s old lady, president of Smoking Guns MC club. She’s abused, used as a sex slave, angry…and she just wants out. Finger’s a prospect of Flames of Hell MC club. His grandad was an original founding member of the club and he’s following
Bev
I'm in the minority with my rating and feelings on this one. I really wanted to love this but I didn't, despite it starting with one hell of a bang and gripping me from word one. See, I'm all about the romance and this was not a romance, it was a story about them making it through a horrific time in their lives ... separately. It was heavy on the misery of two people who, despite having to claw and fight their way through it all threw it all away with stupid bloody choices that could so easily h ...more
Nazanin
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2017, dark
2 Stars

DNF @ 25%

I like Dark romance and I’ve read some very dark ones. This story started great but then… If you’ve ever read my reviews, you know I don’t like sharing and this one had a threesome that two of them were main characters and I couldn’t tolerate it! I’m not into motorcycle club so much but sometimes I read them and this one was one of them that I was enjoying but sorry the sharing part didn’t work out for me. So if you like dark romance and don’t have problem with sharing partner/th
Paige
5 "Always You" Stars

What a emotional and well earned journey. Fury is a standalone that follows the complete story arc from the Lock and Key series. The story spans 25 years of heartbreak and devastation but the most soul destroying example of true love. It's dark and gritty and not a traditional boy meets girl and they fall in love kind of story. It's more intense. It's more passionate. It's more of everything. Serena and Finger's story isn't a comfortable story but it's their story. Serena and
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"Why did we have to sacrifice love for love?"

Taking a chance on Cat Porter's debut novel, Lock & Key, was one of the smartest things I've ever done. She slayed me with her story telling magic and her smooth writing style. She won me over and I've been a fierce fan ever since. She may very well be my favorite author. I can't say for sure because favorite authors are like your children, you love them fiercely and can't choose one over the other because each have their own unique traits. Let'
Lea ★
ARC kindly provided by author.

OMG! I have no words... Cat Porter is a magician!
This is my first read by this author and I can't believe I haven't read any of her books until now. Huge mistake that has to be rectified.
MC romance is my thing and I've read hundreds, and hundreds of MC romance books, but this one has to be in the top 5! It goes straight to my favourites.

It's really hard to write a review without revealing anything, and I don't want to write more than I have to because it would sp
Jacqueline's Reads
Jun 19, 2017 marked it as did-not-finish
Shelves: ku
DNF 52% It was a 5 star read until it wasn’t anymore

This is my first Cat Porter book and despite me not finishing Fury this will NOT be my last Cat Porter book. I like to think maybe this book was a fluke and the others aren’t like this. I shall explain in the spoiler section.

I picked up this book because it wasn’t linked to the Lock and Key series because I didn’t want to jump into the middle of the series even though the books are standalones. Fury is very misleading, it’s a spin-off from the
Myla
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing

There are books once you started reading, you know you’re going to devour it and Fury did just that to me, it piques my interest right away.

Finger and Serena’s story is an epic journey of love found in an unexpected dark place, in a situation where no one knows what will happen next, and yet a strong bond was created between two people that will stand the test of time. Both are fierce in protecting the people they love, no matter what.

Take the warning seriously for you’re in for a wild ride into
Shanda
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 “I was always yours” stars

If you are fan of the Lock & Key series like I am then you have probably been anxiously awaiting the story of Finger and Lenore. Finger intrigued me as soon as he hit the page in Iron & Bone. I was dying to know how he got his name. It was just as brutal and heartbreaking as I expected. As a devotee to the series I expect you will find more satisfaction by reading the other books first. That being said this is a standalone and is great intro into in Cat’s writ
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I don’t have the words to express just how much I loved Fury. It tore my heart out, and I’m not sure I’ll ever be the same. The intense emotions left me stunned, breathless, and completely blown away. Cat Porter’s words are beautiful, even when the story she tells is raw, brutal, and often, ugly. Finger and Lenore’s story, while harsh and violent, is also an incredibly beautiful and moving story of two people doing whatever it takes to survive. Fury spans twenty-five years and Ms. Porter layers
Timitra
May 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fury wasn't the easiest book to read especially what happened from around the 50% mark but I enjoyed the journey of these two characters even when I didn't care for the choices they made.

This book had me contemplating how love could grow in such a hostile environment, thrive, blossom, endure so very much and still be a thing of beauty. Serena and Fingers' love has an ugly, raw beauty to it that I quite enjoyed. Kudos to the author for being able to showcase beauty in the midst of all that ugly.

I
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
"We got here, baby, through fire and blades, demons and curses, blood and plagues."

Just WOW. I had high hopes for 'Fury' and Cat Porter exceeded every single one of my expectations and then some!! A gritty, incredibly sensual and emotional thrill ride. Put this one on your must-read list!

"Why did we have to sacrifice love for love?"

This is a story that spans decades and offers up the very best in the MC romance genre. There are many biker books out there but Cat Porter is one of the most t
Betul
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

description

"He'd lain his heart and soul in my hands, and I would keep them safe. I would never let them go. Ever."

I love Biker/MC romances, however lately I haven't found any that keeps me interested long enough. When I read the blurb of Fury, I was intrigued but didn't really know what to expect. I have read a book by this author before, and really enjoyed it, so I wanted to give this one a go as well. My first thoughts when I started reading were
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
Cat Porter is a phenomenal writer, and I really did love the beginning part (say the first third) of this book.

Unfortunately I had major issues with the rest of it barring the last 10% which did actually reduce me to an emotional puddle of happy tears.

(view spoiler)
Saunders
Fury is a long book but I loved every minute of it.

There are a number of aspects to this story including a number of MC clubs, organized crime syndicates and it delivers a heck of a story. There are aspects of this that are gruesome and some readers might not want to read this kind of MC book and at times I gulped at what I was reading but to tell Finger and Serena's story these situations were relevant.

Justin "Finger" believed he was born but not raised - he erupted. He was the weed that grew
Sue
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If I could give this book more than 5 stars I would. No joke. A story that spans over 20 years and is filled with so much rich history, storyline and packs a true gut-punch of emotions...I'm a slobbering mess right now and have been on and off for the past two days that I have been reading Fury.
When the mysterious and sexy character of Finger was introduced in the last book of the Lock & Key series, he was called in as a favor...and I just fell in love with this darkly alpha man and needed t
Soulla Georgiou
May 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cat Porter popped my MC book cherry and transported me to a new and unknown world.

Through her exquisite prose, I witnessed Finger and Lenore's epic love story.
Their story is not for the faint hearted. It is brutal and harrowing and very dark at times, but at the same time it is full of passion and soul, love and loss, betrayal and so much heartache.

This story is full of emotion and with a twist that will have you reaching for the kleenex, I urge you to read this exceptionally written story.

H
Laurie
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have a love/hate relationship with Cat Porter—I love her, but inevitably while reading one of her books she will gut me, and then I hate her for it. CP is the queen of conflicting emotions and she outdid herself in Fury with situations that were raw and painful, yet achingly beautiful, even a sex scene was scorchingly hot, yet painfully heartbreaking. Fury got to me even more than Random and Rare,(view spoiler) but I loved every minute I spent reading it.

Fin
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jun 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!

If you have ever read a Cat Porter book you know that her writing is magnificent and her storytelling is epic. I was soo soo excited that we got Finger and Lenore's story and after reading it all I can say is that it was worth waiting for. This book was incredible, emotional and so raw! It viscerally affects you where you can't stop thinking about it.

Without giving away any spoilers or plot points, this book is almost a journey as it spans close to twenty five years as we see the ups a
Janja
Jul 29, 2017 rated it liked it

A cruel, brutal and very long story. I believe that the author had to describe all the moments, but for me to damn long and lost her charm. The main characters meets in an unusual way that marks them throughout their lives, even when they are not together, but they have chemistry that you can feel when reading.
Alissa
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hands down, best MC book I've EVER READ and a top favorite of 2017! Fury is a heart-stopping, gut-wrenching, nail-biting saga of epic proportions. It spans 25 years and is filled with greed, betrayal, pain, and revenge, but most of all - love. Finger & Serena's journey was a long, difficult and sometimes ugly road that wrapped up in a hugely satisfying and powerful ending. Do not take the warnings of this book lightly, it is at times brutal, savage and difficult to read.

"We got here, baby, t
⭐ Emerson ⭐
99cents for a limited time on Amazon
Jan
He'd lain his heart and soul in my hands and I would keep them safe. I would never let go.

I've said this before when I have read a book by Cat Porter, QUALITY, a quality read, nothing rushed, nothing left unturned, you're taken on a journey through the lives of two people telling a story that bleeds out feelings and Hurts, the good the bad the ugly from the very beginning right to the end.

Serena and Justin's fate was forged the moment they shared a dark place in time together, both in captivit
Izabelle
May 21, 2017 rated it liked it
I'll try keeping it spoiler-free, so other readers can experience everything I did.

This one wasn't easy to read. The first half or so of the book is dark and, simply put, devastating. You have to heed the warning given by the author, you have to be mentally - and emotionally - prepared for it because it's ugly. So ugly, you're wondering when will it end, when will the clouds part and let a little bit of sun shine through and, most of all, think HOW MANY THINGS CAN THEY ENDURE?

It all starts in t
Angie
**Copy received in advance for voluntary review.**

Oh my heart. I'm in love with a man named Finger and a woman named Lenore. Their love story is tragic and beautiful. It spans twenty-five years. From the brutal way they met in their early twenties to their well-deserved HEA in their forties. Their lives were anything but easy and their hardships were heartbreaking. But no matter what the obstacle and no matter where they were, you could feel their love for each other. I cried for them. For the
book_luv_r
An absolutely exhausting read. How many bad things can happen to one couple? A whole hell of a lot. 25 years is way too long. The book way way too long, too. I was unusually unemotional about halfway through this. I felt the ending was also so glossed over. I wanted fireworks, but instead it just fizzled out.
Naughty Mom Story Time
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OHMYGOD! This was another outstanding novel by Cat Porter. I have been excited for this story the moment Finger was introduced not the first book of her Lock & Key series. Finger intrigued me to no end and the more he appeared the more I wanted to learn his secrets and find out his story.

This book did not disappoint. Oh how much more I love Finger after learning more about what made him who he was and everything he endured. Finger was filled with dreams. Dreams to patch into his club and ma
Suzanne (Lily)
May 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2017-favourite
4.5 - 5 Stars!

I have just spent the last few days reading this gem. ❤

Fury begins with a powerful introduction, to a page turner of a story you won’t be able to put down. In retrospect, a health warning may have been wise:

1. Don’t try this at home
2. Heart palpitations are inevitable

It is the perfect choice for a book-club, well any book-club I would join LOL. I lost count of the numerous scenarios worthy of being put on the table for discussion. At EDGy, we were blessed to be able to share our e
I daydream all the time, "what if" way too much, and am a lip-biting romantic. And I don't want to be cured of any of those. Ever. I'm a crazy New Yorker who now lives on a beach in beautiful Greece. I've been writing since forever because it keeps me sane. Well, sort of. I have two children's books traditionally published and I've self-published my romantic suspense series, the spinoff and a hist ...more
“A dimple in the chin means the devil within,” 0 likes
“So why did I feel like I was on the outside looking in again? Tossed back on the dusty shelf, labeled, “just not good enough.” 0 likes