Start by marking “Forever Him (An Obsessed Novella #1)” as Want to Read:
Forever Him (An Obsessed Novella #1)

Forever Him

(An Obsessed Novella #1)

This is not just a love story, it's an obsession...

I can't keep my eyes off the tall, dark, and confident man who stops in the coffee shop every morning. I want this stranger more than I've ever wanted anyone before, even though I only know his first name. As an author, my imagination is my ultimate writing tool, men like Kane my muse. And the minute he leaves, I'm overcom
Kindle Edition
Published May 7th 2017 by Jeanne St. James

To ask other readers questions about Forever Him, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever Him

Bark
Jun 06, 2017 marked it as own-tbr
FREE today at Amazon US.
Erica Lynn
Apr 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've said it time and time again, but I freaking love novellas!

It's so refreshing to be able to pick up a story and know it's going to be short and super sexy, and then fall in love with the characters.

Lila has a crazy crush, an obsession if you will (Bahaha...see what I did, there?) on "Kane with a K". She sees him every morning at the coffee shop, but he never notices her. When he finally does, deliciously sexy times ensue.

Forever Him is the first book in the Obsessed series, and I definitely
Damjana
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was ok
I couldn't connect with story nor the characters :(
Whitley Cox
Apr 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dammmmmmn! That's all I can say. This book isn't hot, it's on freaking fire. White hot flames coming off this short and dirty read. Make sure you're reading it where no one is going to see your face, because I guarantee you're going to go six shades of red, be all hot and bothered and perhaps a little turned on (A LOT turned on). Kane with a K is an alpha magnate who Lila is infatuated with and when she finally gets her wish to "touch" her obsession, the sparks fly and set the whole place a flam ...more
Desiree reilly
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
received the book as audio and i will do review for it .What i am going to say is in my opinion and the book is hot to trot and you like sex and not let some one tell you no. You will love the book you see i sat at the coffee shop
on my computer i a quite my job and i walk or use the transportation and free inter net at the coffee shop. You see i see this guy he a hunk he get a black coffee every day and then why does he come to the coffee shop for black coffee.
Some time i blurt out things that
Erin Lewis
Feb 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 star review of Forever Him (An Obsessed Novella Book One) by Jeanne St James

Audio Review

A quick, hot and steamy novella which Ava Lucas narrated extremely well. Although a novella, Ms .St James packed an awful lot into Forever Him. I rally liked Kane and Lilah, I felt their connection and the chemistry between the two of them is scorchingly hot.

However it is not just a steamy book, it has depth and the characters were easy to relate too. My only complaint was that I wanted more as I was disapp
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I enjoyed this book so much. It was different, never read this author before. This book was Hot and steamy and so much more. It was fast paced and I enjoyed it so much that it was over before I even started.
Lila is an author who sits in a coffee shop and write every day. She has been noticing Kane for a while, he's tall dark and handsome, comes in everyday gets just a black coffee, She is literally obsessed with him and seeing him ever day. Until the day that he saves her when she almost gets ru
K.  Ramjohn
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a hot steamy novella. I loved it. Lila and Kane made an incredible pair. This fast paced quick read will not leave you disappointed and will shock you in the end. This was my first story from Jeanne St James but it won't be my last. I loved the narrators delivery of this story. She did an incredible job with the characters and i really enjoyed it.
Pat
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh, wow! Jeanne St. James has done it again with "Forever Him." What a fantastic steamy storyline and the characters, Lila and Kane are oh, so hot that they just gripped me from the very beginning and kept me totally captivated until the very end! I can't wait to read the second book in this series!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Jen ❥
Jun 11, 2017 rated it liked it
I liked this story well enough until the twist at the end. I hate stories involving this plot device, so it lost a star in my rating. Otherwise, the writing was well done and I enjoyed their playtime antics very much.
Speed
Sep 02, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: alpha-male
This was an okay read for me. Lol, a romance writer, has an obsession with Kane with a K, who comes into the coffee shop that she goes to everyday. One day, weeks later, he notices her and he cant stop staring at her, she blurs out an inappropriate comment and runs outside from mortification. Unfortunately she's about to run out into traffic but Kane stops her from bring hit by a car. After this they end up hooking up and having sex, a lot of sex. The story is vague in certain spots and I needed ...more
KnottyGirl Reviews
Aug 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Forever Him is a novella in the Obsessed series. Ms. St James is a new author to me. I was very impressed by her writing style with this book and found it enjoyable.

Lila Flowers is an author, and she sits in a coffee shop to do her writing. She notices a man, he’s tall, dark and handsome. He comes in everyday and gets black coffee, and finds out his name is Kane with a K. She becomes obsessed with him. One day, he finally looks over at her, and when he has a lengthy perusal full of heat, she sho
Zoe
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow, what can I say apart from this book is brilliant. It might not be a long book but oh wow it's got everything in it and more.
It's nothing like the stories I'm use to from Jeanne and I wasn't sure as to what to expect but it went above and beyond what I excepted.
As usual it's a hot steamy erotic read from start to finish and I can't wait for the next in the series to come out. I thought my favourite series was the Dare menage series but this may top them.
I loved it from the first page and
Sharon
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
For a novella this one sure packs a punch and then some! Lila is an author who prefers to write in a coffee shop where she can get inspiration from the people around her. Kane, with a K, is the alpha male who entrances Lila from the first time she lays eyes on him. However Lila does not believe that he would ever notice her. One morning, Lila is so wrapped up in writing her story that she accidentally blurts out, rather loudly, what she is feeling about Kane. Mortified, she runs out of the coffe ...more
Rachel Blomberg
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You will be WOWED!!! HOT!!! STEAMY!!!!
This is the first book I have read by this author and I must say she is very good at putting a story on for you. I must say I was intrigued during the first few chapters, it seems to mysterious. Wondering where she was going, but wow keep reading you will not be disappointed. It is hot and steamy with plenty to keep you going to the very end. And what an ending I can say I never would have thought that was the case or how this was going to end.
As far as the
Dee2545
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If I die this minute, I will have died satisfied!!!! Jeanne St. James writing style is like no other. She gets you to places you didn't know existed. Needless to say I love Forever Him!!! Lila and Kane with a K are such contrast in characters, but Jeanne knows just how to bend them and shape them to create the perfect story. They are kinetic energy. So intense, yet so sweet and tender it could make you weep. Some scenes and chapters I reread several times, oh my, yes oh yes oh yes, they were tha ...more
Kari Hansen
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Every morning Lila is in the coffee shop creating erotic novels on her laptop and one day a sexy man, Kane, catches her attention and he becomes the leading player in her fantasies. It becomes a daily ritual until the day she blurts out “I want you to touch me” and she flees the coffee shop in embarrassment.

She is distracted and about to be hit by a car when Kane comes to her rescue which leads to a day of delight where can live out her fantasies.

Oh what a hot, sexy journey Jeanne St. James lead
Michelle
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-read, 2017, arc
Forever Him is a quick steamy read about Lila an author who is crushing on Kane. Kane a hot sexy stranger goes to the same coffee shop that Lila uses as a writers cave. The day he finally notices her everything changes. This is another great novella by Jeanne St. James. Forever Him is a fun sexy story with the perfect amount of heat and a twist in the end that I wasn't expecting. It is well written and the characters are great. I really enjoyed reading Lila and Kane's story and I look forward to ...more
Sonja Netkovska
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebook
I loved this obsessed novella and I really enjoyed reading it. It's super sexy, steamy, hot, short and with a little twist in the end. You will fall in love with the characters in this book and you'll eat this book for breakfast.
I hope there will be a second book because I want to read more about what will happen with Lila and Kane with a K.
I truly recommend this novella to all the readers!!!
Thank you Jeanne!!!
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced readers copy of this book.
Nessa
May 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Let me start off by saying that you need to 1-click this novella. It's hot, it's steamy, and while it's pure fantasy, I really enjoyed it. I'm also currently cursing the author out. Guess you'll have you read it to find out why!!!

Please remember that safe, sane, consensual are always the rules for BDSM. Don't go into any scene without taking about it first, establishing your safe words, and remember that romance novels are pure fantasy!!!
Tiffany
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy crap! This book was so good! It was hot and steamy, the perfect length for an afternoon read, and had a twist I didn't at all see coming. I loved Lila and Kane. Their chemistry was really hot. I cannot wait to read more of the Obsessed Novella stories!
*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book. This is my honest review.*
Krisz
May 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-review
I voluntarily reviewed an ARC.
Written with the same expertise I found in her previous books Ms. St. James did it again with this steamy hot novella. The hotness factor felt even more increased through the immediate soul deep connection which somehow formed between the characters. Great writing. A very enjoyable short read.
SJ
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is such an awesome story, the plot is great, the story is beautifully erotic without being over the top, there are moments of such beautiful tenderness and romance, and a twist at the end that I did not see coming!!

I highly recommend this novella and I am looking forward to reading more in the obsessed series
Jenny H
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow - loved this quick read. Lila and Kane's story is great - just when you think you know - there is a twist - love it. The characters are fantastic, well written and relatable. The story line is great. This was a great quick, hot and steamy read - perfect for when you need a break. I can't wait to read more. I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book.
Ola Adamska
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-2017
That book was so... so... sexy.
Lila is a girl that was obsessed with one man Kane, but for some time she was only taking short glances at him in the morning. But what will happen when he would feel the same about her?
I relly loved the tension between Kane and Lila.
Will she say know during they short encounter with BDSM and making love?
Can't wait for book 2.
Book-Lovin-Momma
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever been obsessed with someone? If not, Jeanne St. James can tell you how it feels. How visceral your feelings are as you watch him, day in and day out. Lila has Kane memorized down to his every movement. He's her muse and so much more. What a blazing hot romance! It's a must read, quick and steamy! I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
Eva
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story a roller coaster of feelings in this story so hot and was easy to read couldn't put it down and can't recommend it enough great storyline and characters. I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy
Gskm
May 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So very good

I am shocked. I keep asking how something so short could have been so very very good. This is an amazingly well developed, intertwining story that should surprise you with the ending. Very well written. Disappointed that this is not longer. It's erotic.
David Hunt
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ms. St. James has given us another great read! This is an intense erotic story with a fun and surprising twist at the end! Make sure you have enough time to finish this because you will not want to put it down!
Lauren
May 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.75 Stars
This book is the first book of Jeanne St. James’s that I have read. After reading this novella I cannot wait to read more of her steamy stories. I devoured this story in one sitting and wasn’t once bored. The obsession between the hero and heroine was intense!
I liked both hero and heroine but I wanted Kane to speak more, I needed to know what he was thinking. I later understood why he didn’t speak much.
I liked the twist on what happened at the end but I personally predicted it in my
« previous 1 3 next »

• Red Club Temptation
  • Absorbing White (The White Trilogy, #3)
  • Taking Kelsey
  • xoxo
  • Gangbangs Galore (12 Hot Gangbang Stories)
  • Abby Has Gone Wild
  • Rain on Me (Shelter From the Storm, #1)
  • Billionaires Housekeeper Bound & Spanked Part One (Submission, Erotic Romance)
  • Couples Play #1: Voyeurism, Spanking, and Sex in Public
  • Some Like It Rough
  • Wild Licks (Secrets of a Rock Star, #2)
  • The Westerfield Affair (Westerfield, #1)
  • Bought by the Boss
  • Double Trouble (I Heart That City)
  • Buying the Virgin (Buying the Virgin #1-5)
  • Swing
  • The Billionaire Submissive (Billionaires in Bondage #1)
  • Escort in Training (Emma, #1)
JEANNE ST. JAMES is a USA Today bestselling romance author who loves an alpha male (or two). She was only thirteen when she started writing. Her first paid published piece was an erotic story in Playgirl magazine. Her first erotic romance novel, Banged Up, was published in 2009. She is happily owned by farting French bulldogs. She writes M/F, M/M, and M/M/F ménages. Want to read a sample of her wo ...more

An Obsessed Novella (5 books)
  • Only Him (An Obsessed Novella #2)
  • Needing Him (An Obsessed Novella #3)
  • Loving Her (An Obsessed Novella #4)
  • Tempting Him (An Obsessed Novella #5)