Start by marking “If We Fall (Corrupted Love Trilogy Book 3)” as Want to Read:
If We Fall (Corrupted Love Trilogy Book 3)

If We Fall (Corrupted Love #3)

4.17  ·  Rating details ·  106 Ratings  ·  30 Reviews
The thrilling conclusion to the Corrupted Love Trilogy, an epic story of forbidden love by K.M. Scott, New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Heart of Stone and Club X Series!

If we fall…

Ryder
Published May 31st 2017 by Copper Key Media, LLC

To ask other readers questions about If We Fall, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about If We Fall

Hanne
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If We Fall is the third and final part of Serena and Ryder’s love story that started in If I Dream. I loved the Corrupted Love trilogy. This trilogy is filled with undying love, romance, passion, suspense, heartbreak and betrayal. There are many twists and turns, even in this final book. This book has the perfect ending of this series. It has the happily ever after they deserve and I’m so happy they got it.

Serena and Ryder are characters you can’t help but love. They are so strong! They had been
Paula Hoskins
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Just finished If We Fall and I am so speechless I'm having a hard time writing a review. This book is the perfect ending of a spectacular trilogy. With each book you fall deeper in love with Serena and Ryder. The more you love them, the more you hate Robert. Your anger and hate emotions will be working overtime. It's a story that will have you on the edge of your seat trying to figure out when and how. K.M.Scott never disappoints. She is great at spinning her stories to draw you into her charact ...more
Rhonda Ziglar
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
10 PHENOMENAL CONCLUSION STARS!!! This was the perfect ending to a beautifully written trilogy. The story takes us on an emotional journey through Ryder and Serena love story with challenges that Serena's father causes. K.M. Scott knows how to keep us readers flipping pages with her storytelling full of suspense, drama, hot sex scenes, love and fantastic characters. I absolutely loved this trilogy and highly recommend it. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
Debbie Collins
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If We Fall is the third book in the Corrupted Love trilogy, and all I can say is "wow". What a perfect heart racing ending to one of the best trilogies I have ever read. Ryder and Serena never asked for the kind of life they were forced to live and in each book you can see them growing and becoming stronger, this book in particular. I have to say that I fell in love with both of them from the first book and that love kept growing. K.M. Scott did a fantastic job in writing these two characters in ...more
Taylor
Jun 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
These books are such a whirlwind and so much fun. Each book the stakes were higher, the intensity was more, and their love was stronger. The journey of these books is so amazing and so moving to see. Remembering where these two started to where they end is so beautiful.

Serena and Ryder have only ever wanted to escape the life that they live in but no matter how hard they try...they can never get far. This life has them tied to the ground and they can't seem to find the ropes.

But the stakes are
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
OH MY GAWD!! The conclusion to the Corrupted Love series is here! K.M. Scott's writing is unique and so addicting. She knows how to get your emotions into a jumble of a mess. I followed through these series because of the emotions that were pouring out of me. With book one, I was devastated and all hope was crushed. In book two, there was a gleam of hope for Ryder and Serena, but still ended with uncertainty. Book three, I was screaming at the characters asking why are they not doing more to bec ...more
Kali McQuillen
May 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-arc, 2017-read
Holy smokes! This one had me holding my breath throughout it. Who do you trust? Who is going to turn on you? What would you do for love? Would it change who you are down deep inside?

Seriously this book had me on the edge of my seat waiting with bated breath to find out what happens next. How much more am I going to hate Robert? A LOT apparently and I do mean a lot!!! This man is corrupt all the way through!!!

Ryder and Serena have Cayden to consider now and they do everything they can to shield h
Tracy- OMGReads
If We Fall is the third book in a trilogy, and must be read after If I Dream and If You Fight.

This series has gripped my heart from book one, and the conclusion with If We Fall is nothing less than spectacular. Serena and Ryder are given an explosive ending that is nothing short of addictive as I could barely put it down as I was reading.

The characters are well written, complex, and flawed. The story is paced quickly and keeps you hooked. It's full of tension and insane chemistry. I would recom
Patricia Maia (The Bookery Review)
The final book in the Corrupted Love Trilogy is fantastic!
Everything we were waiting for will happen as well as some unexpected situations that in no way I saw coming...

Definitely KM Scott knows how to create a plot full of sensuality as well as suspenseful and dangerous.
Ryder and Serena love story will make you drop some tears as well as gasping for air!

Nothing will be easy for them. Since the beginning of the trilogy, we saw a young couple fall in love, be abruptly separated, always fighting
Suzanne
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
And with a BANG, KM Scott slays it with the final installment of this series. My heart broke so much for Ryder and Serena before, that this one just shatters it. There are so many moments that melts your heart with the love that Ryder and Serena share to the moments you just want to yell at them to run as fast as they can so they can get away from the torment!
As always, Scott weaves a perfect amount of passion within a tale of twisted intrigue! I was kept on my toes with this one as we flowed th
Konny
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If We Fall by K.M. Scott is the third installment in the Corrupted Love Series and the conclusion to the trilogy.
If We Fall is not a stand alone. I recommend to read the book in order. As are: Book one- If I Dream;
Book two: If You Fight and Book three : If We Fall.

Ryder and Serenas story continues. The book picks up where If You Fight ends. Ryder killed a hitman in self-defense and Serena is highly pregnant. Both are at the hospital and questioned by the police. Theyre fighting for their family
Melissa Parnell
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Every book in this trilogy has been better and better, leading up to this amazingly beautiful conclusion. I had to catch my breath after reading this story. There are no words. What a journey this series has been and I have loved every minute of it. Serena's and Ryder's relationship is beautiful, sexy and combustible, and full of heart. You can not go wrong with a K.M. Scott story. Every story she writes will keep you on your toes and wanting more. I can't wait to read more from her.
Anne Amedeo
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an early copy of this work for an honest review. Surprising, intense, amazing, very emotional, and at times heart breaking. This is the conclusion to the roller coaster ride that is the story of Ryder and Serena. You find out many truths about the man who is Serena's dad, and the lengths he will go to to get want he wants. I loved the changes in Serena and the effect is has on the endurance of Ryder's and Serena's relationship. Get ready for many surprises, and a very unexpected endin ...more
Maria
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The third book in this series is just as amazing as the other two. Serena finally give birth to her's and Ryder son. But her monster of a father still does everything to make the two of them suffer. Will they ever get there love and piece and have a normal family ? This book was so exiting. I couldn't put it away had to se what was going to happen. It is definitely one of the best series that I have read. It had it all.
L Morales
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Extraordinary! A emotionally intense, heart breaking, full of twist trilogy with a HEA. I highly recommend reading this beautifully written trilogy. I'm looking forward to reading the next book written by K.M.Scott.
Sandy S
Jun 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars-

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date May 31, 2017

If we fall…

Ryder
I’ve protected Serena from everything I could in her father’s world, but with each horrible act he committed, I knew the time would come when protecting her wouldn’t be enough. When that day comes and it’s either Robert or me who survives, I will do what I have to so the woman I love and my child are safe.

May heaven help me.

Serena
Every day I grow stronger as the child Ryder and I created grows inside me. I’m no fool, though. I know
Melinda
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ryder and Serena, two people who K.M. Scott has literally put through many obstacles I am so happy at this final book. For years Serena has lived in fear because of her father, Robert Erickson. No matter how much her and Ryder dream of a happily ever after this one man does everything he can to tear them apart. One good thing I loved is they have little Cayden who by all counts is the most adorable baby in the book. We see a side of Ryder that he has hidden and seeing him like this, a husband a ...more
Lisa
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing end to a beautiful and compelling story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this trilogy and could not wait for the conclusion. I could not stop reading it over and over! It was an amazing ride and I was happy to see Serena and Ryder get the happy ending they deserve for their family, while Robert got his just desserts... though I still think that he got off too easily for all the pain and suffering he caused. I suppose we didn't really want Ryder to carry that final burden though, so maybe it ...more
Leah
May 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
This final book in the series wraps everything up and finally gives Ryder and Serena their HEA. Their child is born and Ryder and Serena try their best to keep him away from her father who has become obsessed with him. This book is not without tragedy and will leave you fighting back tears. In the end though, everything works out for the best and Ryder and Serena are finally free from her father’s grasp.
Heather Pollock
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
#review @KMScottromance

QueenZany 5 Star Review
IF WE FALL
K.M. Scott

Such an amazing ending to a series!! WOW!!
IF WE FALL is the one book you want to savor! You want to hold the story close to your chest and not let go!! Willing yourself to consume it slowly! Almost like a turtle! Sucking in the words and smoldering over the twist!

But the emotions, the love, the soul, the beauty of the storyline! Just God it just took all from me!
I’m still at a complete loss for the words!
Kasey McCarthy
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Will there ever be peace?

Ryder is having a dream at beginning of this book but wakes up arrested. Until he admits to protecting Serena then he's let go but by then she's given birth to their son. Everything Serena's dad does has a cost but what will it cost this time? When Ryder finds out the terrible thing that her father did to her, what consequences will their be? This is amazing love story. Its a must read.
Melissa
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Third book In the series, third time I've stopped reading, been in love with a book boyfriend and amazed by this authors work!
Serena and Ryder's story in this conclusion will have you glued to your kindle from start to finish!
This story is so well written, I'm weird and love finishing a book without finding a single error lol
The chemistry is off the charts 🔥🔥🔥
Complex, engaging, love being devoted to the story from page 1 til the end...highly recommend!
Absolutely a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ For me!
Emma bramley
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed

This is the third and final book in this series. What a fab ending it is, it has the perfect heart racing ending. This author has a fab way of bringing you a fantastic plot in these books. This love story will make you. cry, so tissues at the ready. The characters are perfectly written. I can't wait to read more from this author in the future.
Highly recommended
I voluntarily reviewed and advance reader copy of this book
Vickie Raynor
May 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
A good conclusion to this series. It started a little slow, but quickly picked up to turn into a angst filled drama and a hot romance. Ryder and Serena's journey had so many obstacles and the ending, although predictable, was justice. Book gifted to me.
Naughty Mom Story Time
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
So happy to see Ryder and Serena get the ending they deserved. The were good hearted people controlled by an evil, vindictive man. I was wondering how it would all work out for them.

Full review to follow
Lynne Fredo
Jun 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
If We Fall

Had so much fun reading this. Ryder and Serena become stronger in their love for each other, she looks at him as her savior and he looks at her as his. Such a great HEA and I'd strongly recommend it. True love!!
Katina McKinney James
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Really

I just knew that Robert would be sent to jail by the FBI. Then when what happened, I was in shock. I kept thinking who would come out the victor? And to think what Robert did to Serena, just wow. He deserved worse. Thanks to Ryder all this time. True love.
Carolina Mamos
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
K.M. Scott has done it again !!! Ryder and Serena story will tear you heart out. Love is the key component here. I mean TRUE LOVE!!!!

Well done K.M. another superb series !!!!
Karen
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great

This series was amazing. It drove you crazy with love from the start to the end, it was sexy ,loving , deadly until the end...
Feb 03, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »
K.M. Scott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of contemporary romance. Under her Gabrielle Bisset name, she writes paranormal romance. Readers can find out about all her books at her website at kmscottbooks.com and on Facebook.
More about K.M. Scott

Corrupted Love (3 books)
  • If I Dream (Corrupted Love #1)
  • If You Fight (Corrupted Love #2)