Start by marking “Dragon's Hope (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #4)” as Want to Read:
Dragon's Hope (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #4)

Dragon's Hope

(Red Planet Dragons Of Tajss #4)

Before the generation ship crashed on this desert alien planet I was a Vagrant. Unplanned and unwanted, struggling to survive.

Now we're on Tajss and if not for the natives, seven foot tall dragon-men with wings and tails and scales, we’d all be dead.

My new friends are finding love and I couldn’t be happier for them but I want to fit in, I want to have a place and a pur
Published March 24th 2017 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Dragon's Hope, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dragon's Hope

Start your review of Dragon's Hope (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #4)
CC
Apr 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: pnr, safe-for-me, series
After the complete disaster of the last story I am glad this did not suck. It was not fabulous but I was happy that there were twists and new characters introduced.

But AGAIN with the lazy or non existent proof reading! The heroine talks about Sverre and Calista having a baby. But LADON and Calista have a baby! You would think the author would remember her own characters!

Jennifer Hines
Jun 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
*I received this book free from the author in exchange for an honest review*

Lana was unwanted on the ship she once called home, but crashing landing on a foreign planet has given her the opportunity to do something with her life, to become needed, and to matter. In order to never go back to the person she once was she'll do her best to help out in any way her people need, which is how she'll end up as a hunter.

Astarot knew he'd found his treasure the moment he first saw Lana. Getting her to want
Stephanne88
Oct 10, 2017 rated it liked it
Hmmm

Good storyline but really confused. She is denying him a relationship then she loves him...I'm lost. Some parts are too long and feel unimportant to the storyline. There were several editing errors. Gave it three stars because I will continue to read this series!
Emily Lindsey
May 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Be ready to fall into a new world

I haven't read all of the books before this one, but the story was easy to follow anyway. The action scenes, the loving and the fighting, were excellently described and were completely fascinating to read. Some of the pages dragged with exposition but we're necessary for background. I really enjoyed the character development and the relationships that were depicted. I was confused by her belief that she was unnecessary on the generation ship, but why refer to her
Nmedlin43att.Net
Jul 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hope

This is a series about survival of humans on an alien planet where the aliens are not so bad but the planet is very inhospitable. The storyline is one where the humans are recused by alien warriors who are dragons from a destroyed civilization. The dragons once had an advanced civilization that was destroyed in a war that they didn't win.
I started the series with book #4 and while each book is a standalone, it is better if you start with the first book. This story is about a woman who resist
Alan T
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lana and Astarot

Lana was considered a 'Vagrant' on the generation ship. An unauthorised pregnancy. She is cared for by the doctor who delivered her as her step mom prior to their crash on the planet Tajss. Lana hooks up with Astarot, considering it a one time thing, although he doesn't agree. He does agree to train her as a hunter.

They are captured by the Zzlo slavers who have captive 3 human females. Eventually they escape to a community of Zmaj who seem to be able to avoid the excesses of bja
Tasha
Jul 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is book #4 of the Red Planet Dragons and its Lana and Astarot book. Lana was a nobody on the Generation Ship and she really hasn't found her place no the Tajss planet either. She decides that she will make her place as a warrior and Astarot knows that she is his mate though she only wants to be a warrior. He is patient which is unlike the other dragons so he basically waits this fool girl out. They end up in all kinds of different troubles. She was an idiot most of the time but he loved her ...more
Elizabeth
Apr 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lana & Astarot

This is the story of Lana, a human woman part of the group of survivors that crushed landed in a alien planet. On the ship she was considered a Vagrant, unplanned and unwanted, but here in this red hot planet the rules are different so she wants a way to be useful and decides to become a hunter. Astarot ia a native dragon that want to teach her the ropes. She is his treasure, his fated mate after all. And here starts a perilous journey filled with danger, action and adventure. Hig
Goddess of Chaos
Feb 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lana didn't fit in on the generation ship... but that was then

Before their ship crashed, Lana didn't fit in, but now everything is different. Every person matters now, in an entirely different way than before, and a willingness to learn new skills, and a determination to both adapt and survive could carry a person a long way.

Every time Astarot learns something new about Lana he discovers there is more to respect and appreciate... his perspective on her, and appreciation of her makes Astarot the
Maryjane
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lana and Astarot's story

These books just keep getting better and better. Astarot is showing Lana how to be a hunter because that is what she wants to do. And Astarot hopes that it will bring them together forever. But a four day training trip turns out to be very hazardous for both of them. Action, love and lots of mystery and questions. Just the way I like it. Great job gals.
Kim
Apr 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Vagrant that finds her place

This story is about a human woman who was considered a vagrant on the ship, because she was without a birth mother. She was not allowed to work or given food rations as a vagrant. It was all about survival. Now she is on an alien planet, the rules are different. She can learn to be a hunter to provide food for everyone. She is also falling for the Zmaj teaching her. They run into a lot of trouble and find more lives to save. Good read.
Barbara
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fourth book in the Red Planet Dragons of Tajss series and this one has had a lot of trouble with the pirates , and meeting a new group of both Human women and Dragon men.I am loving this series every time I read a new book I do not want to put it down until the book is finished I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it.
Ann Leona
Jul 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
I liked this one

Lana's story was much better than Amaras. She didn't keep making stupid obvious mistakes like Amara did. Once she did something wrong, she learned and applied and didn't do it again. She didn't act like a bad ass and not live up to it. She owned her bad ass chick rep by listening and learning. I liked her character.
Sunn
Sep 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Why are all of these women such crybabies? I swear every other page they were crying or fighting back tears. Every single heroine makes some dumb mistake by running off or touching something they aren't supposed to. Or insist that they follow the hero into danger and someone ends up badly hurt. Trying to finish this series but its just ugh
Dominique Bast
Jun 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Dragons

Oh my the sexy dragons. The only issue i have is the refusal to learn their language. The issue the human has i kinda hope thd dragons and mates babies work out but series is amazing. I found it on my romance package at audiobook. And now alk but the series from both its that good
Melinda Kaye
Aug 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hope for the Dragons and humans

I didn’t enjoy the beginning of this book as much as the others, probably because I have read the others and all the danger felt like too much. Also, there are editorial issues here (the past tense of lead is led, btw). The second half the story really picked up, and I am looking forward to the next installment!
Diana Woodward
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lost and Found

Can't wait to see what the next book is about hopefully the crazy human Cold Stone mess it up with the Dragon man I was like happy ever after's can't wait to see what the babies are
anne pavlish
Jun 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Four and a half

A few typos and editing errors in the beginning. The story is a good one and worth the time to read. Romance, suspense, evil dudes, and a HEA. Can't ask for more. This is the fourth book and it really does help to read the others first.
EvaR
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this series!

I so love these Dragons of Tajss in their Red Planet. Love their adventures and most of all I enjoy every time one of the human females find their Dragon mates. Also can someone please tell me why it's so hard to get rid of those ugly pirates???
Joetta Spurling
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
Almost 2:00 am

Kindle unlimited purchase
By Miranda Martin
Your it is almost 2 a.m. and I am sitting here finishing this book I know darn well but I'm still not going to go to bed because I'm going to start book 5 now
Angela D. Napier
Jun 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great Read

Another great read by Miranda Martin. Her characters are amazing and thoughtfully written. I always feel apart of this alien world. Through many adventures, I wish the best to Lana and Astarot. The ending also gives hope and promise for all. What a fantasy!
Heather
Really bothered me that there was no conclusion to their story. They convince the Tribe to leave but that's it. They dont make contact with the other part of the ship or make it back to the city.
Angie
Jun 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Still loving this world
Patricia Kearns
Jun 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Nice action

Not a bad read, the action in fighting and in bed is awesome.
Just one small problem is editing especially drug instead of drag.
Enjoyable read
Amy
Sep 15, 2017 rated it liked it
Pretty predictable. Definitely erotica
Paulina Woods
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Moving onward

What can I say, this is the best of the series so far. I love the chemistry and how she's an equal. Can't wait to explore more of this world.
ValerieC
Dragon's Hope (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #4)
My Rating = 4 Stars
Darlene Long
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very well written easy to follow. It’s a new world a new kinda dragon. I loved the story line and the way this story grabs you in on the first page and keeps you there.
Catherine Marie Meyer
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
sand and more sand

these stories are full of extreme heat and sand. love is in the air even though there is unbearable heat and unbelievable sand. lovin the stories.

• Alien Savage's Stolen Bride (Draconian Warriors, #7)
  • Alien Protector's Rescued Bride (Draconian Warriors, #5)
  • Alien Captain's Claimed Bride (Draconian Warriors, #2)
  • Daughter of the Alien Warrior (Treasured by the Alien, #3)
  • Alien Hero's Claimed Bride (Draconian Warriors, #4)
  • Barbarian's Treasure (Ice Planet Barbarians #18)
  • Alien Warrior's Captive Bride (Draconian Warriors, #1)
  • Abducted by the Warrior Prince (Lunarian Warriors, #1)
  • Her Dragon Daddy (Black Claw Dragons, #1)
  • Glacier (Elemental Mates #1)
  • Alien Commander's Reluctant Bride (Draconian Warriors, #3)
  • Fire in His Chaos (Fireblood Dragon, #8)
  • Her Dragon Protector (Black Claw Dragons, #2)
  • Caveman Alien's Secret (Caveman Aliens, #6)
  • Barbarian's Seduction (Ice Planet Barbarians, #17)
  • Draconians Queen (Draconian Warriors, #6)
  • Caveman Alien's Trap (Caveman Aliens, #5)
  • Penny's Protector (Icehome #10)

To be notified of new releases, special sales, and get a FREE ebook, subscribe here: http://newsletter.mirandamartinromance.com/

USA Today Bestselling Author of fantasy and scifi romance, Miranda Martin's books feature larger than life heroes with out-of-this-world anatomy and smart heroines destined to save the world. As a little girl she would sneak off with her nose in a book, dreaming of magica

Red Planet Dragons Of Tajss (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • Dragon's Baby (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #1)
  • Dragon's Mate (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #2)
  • Dragon's Love (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #3)
  • Dragon's Kiss (Red Planet Dragons Of Tajss, #5)
  • Dragon's Capture (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #6)
  • Dragon's Taming (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #7)
  • Dragon's Desire (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #8)
  • Dragon's Claim (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #9)
  • Dragon's Heart (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, 10)
  • Dragon's Flame (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #11)

News & Interviews