Start by marking “Sweet Dreams” as Want to Read:
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Benji Crowe runs a little boutique of all things sweet in an out of the way alley, nice and secluded with a loyal clientele that keep him comfortably afloat and not much in the way of foot traffic. Occasionally someone new will find their way in, either on the advice of a regular or by accident.
When the door slams open one day, Benji thinks that his newest customer must ju
Published April 1st 2017 by Brooke Edwards

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Dreams, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Dreams

Alexa
This short story was as sweet as the title. The first half is basically detailing Benji's family life from his childhood into his twenties, with his twin sister and quasi-sister, as well as his love for baking. Then, the love interest enters. I loved Benji and Dane's dynamic, and really the only way I can describe it is "sweet". This isn't a very serious story, but it's great if you need something light.
Donna
Dec 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sweet story

I love the back story starting with Benji still at school and how he ends up with Sweet Dreams. Dane sneaking in to get away from fans and the instant connection that Dane and Benji have. Lovely sweet story
Lada
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was ok
All telling no showing story, but I didn't mind because it read like a fairy tale. I was just annoyed with the ending because it involved a bitchy woman. Yeah, I don't know why some MM authors like to insert female character who only brings negativity into the story.
Megan Hubble-Roney
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I adore Brooke Edwards. She has such a fantastic way of writing characters that are awesome. Sweet Dreams was a sweet shirt read. Benji is a little stubborn and shy but Dane has no problem working to get what he wants. 5 sweet stars!
Nicole F
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Short and sweet, to me this is more like a summary of a longer book. The HEA is kind of implied. And I really hope there's more of these two to come.
Sylvia

Dec 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Short MM romance.
Kim
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
New to me author. A contemporary MM abt a baker and a movie star. A short but sweet story. Wish it was looooooonger
Aoi Scarlett
Jan 23, 2019
Mokata
rated it did not like it
Apr 19, 2017
Nic
Mar 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm, short-story
It takes me a page or two to get into the rhythm of the story with Brooke Edward's books due to the tense of the story, but it's so worth it: she weaves a lovely tale and this is no exception. I love the characters and the little details that bring the story to life.

It's a shortish story (I have no complaints about the length and enjoy reading shorts and novellas), but it did end relatively abruptly leaving me craving more. I do hope this means there's another book coming that will provide more
Patt
Bo
Apr 16, 2017
Jae Moran
Apr 03, 2017
Brooke Edwards is an Australian LGBTQ+ author and dreamer, slowly working her way through the stories that keep demanding (loudly) to be told. She's hopelessly obsessed with procedural law enforcement shows, flawed human beings and coffee - not necessarily in that order.

A hybrid author, Brooke's first books were released through Dreamspinner Press in 2015 and 2016, followed by self-published ventu