Start by marking “Moon over the Mediterranean” as Want to Read:

3.83  ·  Rating details ·  36 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
In 1961, young schoolteacher Robin Fletcher is delighted to accompany her widowed aunt on a cruise from Barcelona to Venice--a voyage whose ports of call include some of the great cities of Europe. On her first night at sea, Robin is awakened by the moonlight flooding through her stateroom window. When she goes up on deck to admire the view, she witnesses one of her fellow ...more
Published July 1st 2017 by Sonatina Press

To ask other readers questions about Moon over the Mediterranean, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Moon over the Mediterranean

Carole
May 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
I read this in one day at the pool. Reminiscent of M. M. Kaye mysteries. Take it with you on vacation; a good read while you're traveling or at the beach.
April
Jul 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
: Sheri Cobb South

An interesting and entertaining listen. A young woman accompanies her aunt an a cruise to Europe. She not only sees new places; she becomes involved in international mystery with plenty of suspense, historical sites, and romance. All through the journey she learns about herself as well.

The narration was well done. The characters were well portrayed. Liisa Ivary helped me feel I was right there as the story unfolded.

"I was given this free review copy
Tasha
More like 2.5 stars. The suspense element was not well-done: it doesn't even show up until about halfway through the book, and when it does, it's obvious what's going on. But my main gripe concerns the main character, who came across as a judgmental, catty bitch. It was impossible for me to like or sympathize with her, and her attitude was *really* annoying.
Ashley Hedden
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Moon Over the Mediterranean by Sheri Cobb South was a good read. Robin has decided to accompany her aunt on a cruise from Barcelona to Venice. While at sea, Robin was awakened at Midnight by the moonlight. She doesn't expect to see someone throw something off the ship. This starts many strange incidents. I enjoyed reading this book.
Amy Dyott
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am a huge fan of Sheri Cobb South's but this book was not a genre I typically read. I was pleasantly surprised by this new work. I love historical fiction of any kind but this story was set in a more contemporary time period than I usually read. However, it worked so well with the intriguing plot, I was quickly absorbed into the story. This was a fast read for me but a very enjoyable one. It left me hoping for another story with our main characters. This was very nicely done.
Inishowen Cailín
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audio-books
I enjoy mysteries best when there are elements of suspense and romance. This story fitted the bill excellently.
In 'Moon Over the Mediterranean' I loved the mystery, the characters and the old, vintage feel to the story. I loved the fact that it took place on a cruise in the Mediterranean. The descriptions of the locations made me feel like I was on holidays with the character sand I would like to take this book with me the next time I am on holidays there.
Reading a story set in the 60's is somet