Start by marking “Kindle Bestseller Publishing: Write a Bestseller in 30 Days!” as Want to Read:
Kindle Bestseller Publishing: Write a Bestseller in 30 Days!

Kindle Bestseller Publishing: Write a Bestseller in 30 Days!

Write an Amazon Kindle Bestseller in the next 30 Days!
Sound to good to be true?

Well, with the right strategy and proper research before you start, it is absolutely possible, even if:

- you are not a writer

- have no marketing experience

- don’t have a large following yet

As a 6-time #1 Bestselling Author, Gundi knows a thing or two about writing & publishing bests
Published March 24th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Kindle Bestseller Publishing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kindle Bestseller Publishing

Start your review of Kindle Bestseller Publishing: Write a Bestseller in 30 Days!
Cara
Lots of detailed information here... also lots of grammar, usage, and punctuation mistakes, not to mention lots of ads. I get that this is an internet marketing book, so of course there are going to be ads, but damn. So many!

Overall, between the proofreading errors and the tone/writing style, the author manages to come across as condescending, yet unprofessional and hopelessly naive. Not a great combo. If I had paid more than 99 cents for this book, I'd definitely feel ripped off. As it is, I'm
Lan Chan
Sep 17, 2017 rated it liked it
Not earth shattering for someone who isn't new to publishing but there were some good tips nonetheless. ...more
Jim Nannen
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent. I'm going to read it again this month. ...more
Doris Barner
Dec 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Informative

This is a great crash course for those authors new to the business side of being an writer. If it works for me, I will change my rating to give stars.
Geraldine Evans
Dec 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lots of tips

This book is incredibly good value. Full of ideas, links and tips to help you get on the Kindle Bestseller list for your category. You'll have to apply yourself to get the most out of this book, but it will be a good use of your time, and far better than struggling on your own with no result but frustration. I'm going to use it for my next book launch, so that should tell you something.
William Ballew
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Very good book to get you started. There is great advice about getting reviews and how to promote your book. The author does a great job of explaining the steps in an easy-to-understand style.
Sonia Frontera
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kindle Bestselling Publishing When you have NO CLUE is THE book for anyone seeking the freedom of a career online. In simple, easy to follow steps, Gundi Gabrielle provides all the necessary tools and the inspiration to discover and transform your passion into successful Kindle entrepreneurship. This book demystifies and simplifies the entire process, from identifying your niche, dream clients, creating a successful brand, and writing, publishing and marketing an Amazon #1 bestseller, while maki ...more
Susan Barton
Mar 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
There's a great deal of information packed into this short book. The author breaks down the process of publishing a Kindle bestseller nicely.

I liked that the author doesn't try to pretend that writing, publishing and marketing a Kindle bestseller is easy. There's a lot of work involved and the author addresses this.

This is a book that can be accessed time and again, as writers deem necessary. There are plenty of valuable links to a variety of helpful sites for would-be authors to further investi
Jess Schira
Mar 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Even though this book is geared towards the non-fiction writer, I feel that authors in both the fiction and non-fiction communities will benefit from the information provided. I was impressed with how many resources the author suggested as well as their reasons for preferring those particular sources. I read this book via the Kindle Unlimited program.
Cara Gubbins
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Packed with practical info

Great guidelines for indie authors looking to maximize book sales on Amazon. I understand Amazon keywords and categories better and feel like I have a good structure and plan for successfully launching my next book.
Mark Laufenberg
Apr 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I thought that this was an excellent 200 page book for anyone who has ideas of writing a book and publishing it on Amazon, but is new to it or has never done it before. It pretty much covers the gamut of everything you need to know to plan a book, get it published to Amazon, and to successfully market it.

The author begins by recommending steps to take before writing a book or even choosing a subject. If you want to be a successful author yourself, you need to research the topics which are in dem
Colin Rochford
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kindle Bestseller Publishing: Write a Bestseller in 30 Days! by Gundi Gabrielle

Can I just say wow? 200 pages of step by step information. Almost overload sometimes, but it's not like a lecture you can go back and read it all again. I will be. I very rarely give 5 stars for a book, and I read approx 6 books every week, but I’d like to give this one 7*.

There is a resources page on her website, as well.

And almost every one of the 200 Pages includes a link to an extra resource on this page. Did I s
Jill
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book! It was positively *filled* with information that I didn't know before I read it. The book is very motivational and easy to understand with its to-the-point approach. There are also plenty of tips and resources presented throughout it, from the first page to the last.

I have read all the way through it twice and taken notes, as Ms. Gabrielle suggests. That will definitely help you to get the most good from this book. The way that the sections are broken down simplifies
C.
Fantastic! This book is packed full of much more than how to reach a bestseller list in 40 days. I recommend that you have a notepad ready, set aside quite time to listen, and soak in the abundant knowledge overflowing* from this volume from this author.

I have read many of her books, and each one is magnificent on its own, but when you pick up this volume, be ready to reframe your author life. This is a book I wish I had before launching my first book. In this book, the author briefly covers ho
Katherine Loaiza
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it 2nd book

I read the author’s other book: Influencer and I’m obsessed. I actually have all of her books in my to read list. I was actually going through the process of creating a book and I was considering Kindle Publishing. When I read about becoming an Amazon best seller as a strategy to become an influencer, I decided to get her Kindle Bestseller book. This book came in handy. Definitely will have to read again when I get to work on certain areas. It is so detailed and now I’m glad I
Steve Kobb
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: publishing
I found this book to be surprisingly helpful. It was a freebie, so I wasn't expecting much, but I was impressed by how much actionable advice I discovered.

The book does seem to lean a little more in the direction of non-fiction writers, but there's still plenty to learn for the fiction crowd.

One thing I particularly liked was her refusal to accept the "I don't have anything to say" excuse for not writing.

When I finished the book, I sent a link to my brother and urged him to take a look. He's got
Pamela Rutan
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
She constantly amazes me!

The wealth of information she shares is tremendous. I'm not sure I would want to give my insider tips. She is very encouraging. She explains WHY author do things and most importantly HOW. I love the integrated series covers. They give an example of what a cover should look like and how it can grab your attention. I wish I could buy in print, I get so much from them. Keep them coming!!!
Cara Bramlett
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bible of self-publishing

All I can say is WOW and purchase the paperback also! This is the most comprehensive book on self-publishing available. The author has proven she is a subject matter expert with her repeated success of bestsellers! Use the paperback as your blueprint and write notes in the margins. Highly recommend!
Guillermo Flores
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very easy to read, friendly and step by step foolproof path to outline, write and publish! The tone is very friendly so you always feel compelled to take action. I broadly recommend. It probably needs to be reviewed and updated periodically, in case Amazon changes its policies. If you are playing with the idea to write and self publish, this is a very useful book.
Matteo Martin
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't be happier with this book.

I feel confident and equipped to write and launch my first Bestseller.
Step by Step, the author details how to research and select keywords and genres that sell, how to find niches that you can be instantly competitive and achieve Bestseller success.
Sara Conklin
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Valuable information

This was a good read with valuable information that I believe I will be able to apply in the future.
Sometimes I find myself having a hard time getting into books like this or keeping my attention focused on the topic at hand. That wasn’t the case with this one. I also like how it didn’t take me that long to get through.
Lynne Hill-Clark
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A lot of great info

If you are a non-fiction writer this really applies to you. Especially if you’re willing to learn about and then write about a nonfiction topic that is popular. If you’re a fiction writer who already writes in a favored genre, that may or may not be popular, some of the info in this book may not apply.
Judie Fe
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just really enjoyed this book.

It’s easy to read and more thorough than I expected. The author is generous with her expertise and clearly has the results to support that. I’m super grateful I stumbled on this book as I’ve been reading a lot of publishing books recently—this was the most straightforward. If you have a message, you owe it to yourself to read this book!
santosh Gairola
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great book, I loved it. I learned alot.

Five star rating from my side. Book is valuable and tells you about writing process in a easy and simplified way. I specifically liked where author adviced how to handle negative feedback from readers. Hate comment is a massive issue for authors, and I was looking for answer. Gundi 's this book sorted my this issue. Thank you author.
Katrina Tie
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing Advice that is Spot On

If you are considering publishing a book, you ABSOLUTELY need to read this. This book will give you step-by-step advice and instructions for everything from finding a topic to write about all the way to how to upload the book onto Amazon and look for promotions to help you gain the number 1 spot. This is a must read!
Tye Jiles
May 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Best Step by Step Book!

This was an unexpected find and very easy to follow. I have read so many books on this subject but have never gotten a comprehensive guide that was this straight forward. It helped me understand so many things I’ve done wrong and how to improve. I’m looking forward to reading more books from this author.
Jason Patel
Dec 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Comprehensive guide for free

As the headline says, this book really doesn’t cut corners for someone who has no idea where to begin with Amazon KDP. This is impressive considering the book is free as well. It has given me a lot of knowledge and I will be rereading this book so all the information can really sink in.
Odna Chukkas
Mar 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book!!
I used this book every step of the way to self publish my book. I am glad I found it because otherwise I would have been clueless.
This book is chock full of rich content, recommendations and tips & tricks.

All authors, newbies & professionals should use this book & have it handy always.
Nicole O'Connor
Mar 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Packed with information and links.

One cannot read this in flight mode because there are many internal links. A connection to the internet is essential. The links are informative but also a little annoying.
Karen Weese
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great easy read

Unlike many ebooks out there that spew generalities without much actionable advice, this one delivers. I’m planning to start my first ebook this year and develop a series of books and this was exactly the step by step guide I needed. Thanks!
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Author Startup: A Radical Approach To Rapidly Writing and Self-Publishing Your Book On Amazon
  • Successful Self-Publishing: How to self-publish and market your book in ebook and print
  • Let's Get Digital: How to Self-Publish, and Why You Should
  • Write Your Book on the Side: How to Write and Publish Your First Nonfiction Kindle Book While Working a Full-Time Job (Even if You Don’t Have a Lot of Time and Don’t Know Where to Start)
  • Rich As F*ck: More Money Than You Know What to Do With
  • 28 Books to $100K: A Guide for Ambitious Authors Who Want to Skyrocket Their Passive Income By Writing a Book a Month
  • HOW I SOLD 80,000 BOOKS: Book Marketing for Authors
  • Crush It With Kindle - How to self publish your books on Kindle and promote them to #1 bestseller status
  • Writing A Page-Turner: Five Editing Maxims to Make Your Book Irresistible
  • Book Marketing is Dead: Book Promotion Secrets You MUST Know BEFORE You Publish Your Book
  • Six Figure Author: Using Data to Sell Books (Write Faster, Write Smarter Book 5)
  • The Short Story Romance Handbook: How I Make Over $1,000 a Month Writing Short Story Romance (and it only took me 3 months)
  • Writing a Kindle Book a Week: How to write books for Amazon quickly on a weekly basis for improved sales and profits. How to maintain the right mindset and motivation for writing quality books fast.
  • The Unofficial Author's Guide To Selling Your Book On Amazon: The Top 5 Cheat Sheet for Self Publishing Authors
  • Bestseller Book Launch: A Proven 3-Step System For Launching A Bestseller on Amazon That Defies The Advice Of The Gurus
  • Romancing the Beat: Story Structure for Romance Novels (How to Write Kissing Books Book 1)
  • Write What Sells: Write nonfiction Kindle books that sell! How to find top selling categories and genres for Kindle writing. Come up with best selling book ideas to write about!
  • Ten Tips for Topping the Romance Charts: How To Get Your Own Happy Ever After