Start by marking “Talking Tales Puppy's Bubble” as Want to Read:
Talking Tales Puppy's Bubble

Talking Tales Puppy's Bubble

4.72  ·  Rating details ·  18 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
When Puppy wakes up from a nap, he sees a bubble. When it disappears, Puppy begins his long journey to find the missing bubble. Will Puppy find the bubble, or has it vanished forever? This engaging story is a fun way to read to little ones while promoting babbling, early words and language skills. It provides over 90 examples of some of the earliest developing sounds in th ...more
Kindle Edition
Published March 21st 2017 by Skyrai Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Talking Tales Puppy's Bubble, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Talking Tales Puppy's Bubble

Veronica ⭐️
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, childrens
I purchased Talking Tales to try and encourage my 18 month old Grandson’s speech development.
To start; he is not good at sitting still but the Ipad holds great fascination to him. So when I said “let’s read a book” and opened my Ipad he was happy to sit on my lap.

The illustrations are uncluttered allowing him to focus on my words. There are instructions in the front of the book on speaking slowly and emphasising the simple sounds.

The puppy sees a bubble but then it’s gone! He goes looking in eac
Sam (Rescue Dog Mom, Writer, Hugger)
This book is about a dog and his dog family, so of course, I had to read it. This is an adorable children's story. More importantly, it's a book that can be used by anyone learning to read or working on a speech impediment. The repetition of the sounds being concentrated on and the interesting story make this book a great learning tool for children and even adults. I noticed the author has written other books focusing on other specific sounds. I applaud her for creating this speech development a ...more
Joshua Grant
Nov 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Adorable! That’s the word that comes to mind as you read Talking Tales: Puppy’s Bubble by Erica Graham. Because seriously, who doesn’t love puppies and bubbles? Graham lovingly blends together a bit of speech therapy with an easy to read story great for any toddler.
As a teacher, I found Graham’s approach interesting. For anyone that hasn’t had formal training in child care, Graham takes a moment at the beginning of her book to explain sound formation and word building. But don’t be fooled, Puppy
Carole P. Roman
Apr 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Adorable story about the search for bubbles. Puppy uses lots of sounds in his search. Charming illustrations compliment the adventure which is an excuse to get used to saying new sounds. Erica Graham uses her background as a speech therapist to introduce children to sounds that will lead to speech.
Ben Jackson
When it comes to children, the sooner you get them interested and participating in something, the sooner they improve and enjoy it. Reading is definitely no exception to that rule. Talking Takes: Puppy’s Bubble is a fantastic, well-illustrated early reader. Author Erica Graham has provided parents with a great tool to help children develop and hone their reading skills. The choice of words is well chosen to provoke responses from young readers. Without being overwhelming to young readers, the il ...more
Maranda Russell
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: picture-books
When I purchased this title, I didn't realize that it focused so much on speech therapy and child linguistic development, which was a pleasant surprise. My husband is a special education teacher who works with kids with speech delays on a daily basis, so I'll definitely have to introduce him to the Talking Tales series.

As for the story itself, I felt it was really cute, age appropriate, and engaging for the audience in mind. The illustrations are simple, but it works for this particular book. T
Tony Hunter
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book has obviously had a lot of thought put into it.
The author has managed to keep the story simple while leading the child through the story - perfect for very young children.
The illustrations are adorable and simple also, so as not to overwhelm the child but you can almost feel the draw to look around the next corner and find the next bubble.
Very well done and highly recommend for young children!
Nathan Bush
Dec 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Absolutely loved this short book. Perfect for helping my daughter with speech issues. A cute story and just short enough to hold her attention...and mine ;)
Amy Shannon
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing

A wonderful educational story

Some books teach. Some books tell a story and some books do both. This book does just that. It tells a story and puts an emphasis on early development of different sounds, and this book the words focus on the sounds of p, b, m, n, d and h. The story is of Puppy and playing with bubbles, making great sounds for learning, such a "pop" or even the repetitive word of "puppy" and "bubble."
Jessica Adams
Dec 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a cute short story. It is great for speech development. I wish I had this book when my daughter was smaller. She had cleft palate, so sounds and words were hard for her. This book is great for repetitive sounds and words. It would go along nicely with blowing bubbles activity after reading the book. I remember our speech therapist bringing bubbles along for treatments often, so this book would have been a great resource.
Jessica D. Adams, Author
Teresa Barger
Mar 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Cute story

This book would be good for a young child that won't sit for a long story to be read to them.
CB Loves Books
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My kids saw a picture of this book online and insisted on reading it. They loved the story and the drawings - older child read to younger. What kid doesn't like bubbles?
Hannah
Mar 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: children
A cute and curious puppy is on the hunt for bubbles in this adorably illustrated addition to the Talking Tales series.
James Dyar
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
an excellent example of preschool cognitive and vocal training...

still wondering where the bubbles went :)
Rocio Monroy
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great for kids.
Rebecca Coors
Jun 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Such an important first book! I loved the fact the author gives brief instructions which guides the reader concerning how to enhance the child's learning experience to the utmost benefit. The illustrations are simple and easy for a very young child to understand and not become confused with a lot of unimportant detail.
Robert Fiore
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was given a copy to review.

Author and Illustrator: Erica Graha

The author, who has a Masters Degree in speech-language pathology, wrote this book to help your child learn early development sounds. Be sure to read the ” about this book” page so you know how to read this book to your child. A job well done! Thank you for this fun book of learning.
Lauren Pierre
Jan 10, 2018
Erica Graham
Mar 28, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Kim
Mark
Diane
Pam Mooney
Apr 05, 2017
Erica Graham graduated from Southern Illinois University of Edwardsville with her Master of Science Degree in Speech Language Pathology. She also holds her Certificate of Clinical Competence with the American Speech-Language Hearing Association. As a mother, Erica understands the difficulty caregivers have finding time to work on speech with their children. In her pursuit to create a fun easy way ...more
More about Erica Graham