Start by marking “Twelve Tiny Truths” as Want to Read:

7) Cherry pie and a de

Start your review of Twelve Tiny Truths
Lauren Lascola-Lesczynski
Apr 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Usually a Mal and Frosty book is riddled with heart stopping drama, that gives me so much anxiety I yell and throw stuff. Twelve Tiny Truths is a very sweet story with a bit of drama, but its so great!!
1. Travis is HOT
2. Travis calls Charlie "Blue"
3. Charlie is super independent
9. Travis and Charlie sign a vagina/pecker contract
10. Travis is cra
Sophie
May 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
When I started Twelve Tiny Truths I have to admit that I really struggled to get into it at first. It was like I was on a roller coaster that was moving really slowly. However, I stuck with it and it didn't take long for things to really start moving and gradually that roller coaster began rising higher and higher. Then, HOLY mother of god, I hit a loop-d-loop and this book became breathtakingly addictive.

All of a sudden everything just seemed to click and I was ALL IN. Nothing could have stopp
Coco.V

6) A drunken dare on a boring night caused a spark in my routine
7) Cherry pie and a deep, sexy voice made the spark ignite
8) A date at the movies and country songs
Christy McCurry
Fun, heartwarming, and sexy!!

Another favorite by these two amazing authors. Twelve Tiny Truths was very easy to fall in love with. I was invested in the story from the beginning and I wasn't ready for it to end. Great characters, and engaging plot with the perfect mix of laughter, romance, drama and of course naughtiness.

My #truths
1. This book is amazing.
2. I've had more than a few "Oooh Shit just got real" moments !
3. 30% into the story I was speechless.
4. I think Charlie is Amazing.
5. Trav
Brandi
May 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, sexy-time, 2017
4.25 Never pass up Bev's pies Stars

Twelve Tiny Truths
1. My name appears in this book.
2. I love hard, but not easily.
3. I'm a mother of three.
4. I got married in Vegas.
5. I love getting tattooed.
6. I find piercings sexy, but my husband does not.
7. I've been in an emotionally abusive relationship.
8. I have an entire book outlined, but I'm too chicken to write it.
9. I absolutely love M/M romance.
10. I never had a specific "type" I looked for while dating, I always dated based on personality.
11.
Sweet Spot Sisterhood Book Lover's Blog
I freaking loved this book! The storyline was so good I could see it my head playing out just like a movie.
As the saying goes, "you should never judge a book by its cover," (and I'm not talking about this book's cover... because it's got a hot dude in tats and awesome font, but I digress) and such is the case with Travis. He is judged by his tough bad boy appearance in this small town. That is, everyone except Charlie. Charlie sees all the best qualities in Travis. Although Charlie doesn't want
Colleen Carvalho
A BEE-utiful love story with a twist you wont see coming!

Wow. Just wow. It's been a while since a book has had me so pulled in that I finished it in a day. And I read this one in about 12 hours. ( And it only took me that long because it was a Sunday and all my kids were home!)

Aside from the awesome nicknames and great music references, it's a romantic tale of how love is blind and that everything really does happen for a reason.
Twelve Tiny Truths had me laughing, on the verge of tears at times,
Becky Rendon
Apr 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Twelve Tiny Truths are a start as long as there are no lies...

Blue and Travis are not the average couple. They don't have to be. They will steal your heart anyway. If you weren't already lusting after the cover model, you will find he makes a convincing Travis. Tall, tattooed bad boy looking guy. What you don't see is who he really is!

Blue can see him through the tattooed, the sexy bad boy. She can see into his soul. But is it what she wants?

There is a plot twist that if you are paying attention
Sam Lewis
Apr 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This review of Twelve Tiny Truths by M. Dauphin and HQ Frost is for The Sweet Spot Sisterhood Blog. It took me a minute to get into this book, but once I did, I couldn't put it down. I fell in love with all the characters, not just Blue(Charlie) and Travis, but Bev and Frankie as well.

Complete review to come.

Reviewed for Sweet Spot Sisterhood
Josie Martinez
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I don't know what I thought when I started reading this book. Yes, I read the blurb before buying. M. Piper had so many twists and turns in this book. I never saw coming. I actually threw my book at the wall when I read three particular events. Don't get me wrong. I TOTALLY LOVED THIS BOOK.

I loved Blue (Charlie), Travis, Frankie, Bev, Violet and, of course Sam. I can't give the beginning of the book, that is totally a spoiler. Just know, that Travis' love for Charlie will make you want to fall
Silvia
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Okay, so this is the first 'for fun' book I have read in almost a year. I was not only pleasantly surprised, but the storyline was completely refreshing. And steamy. In light of the novel, my review will only be in truths.
1. This novel was binge-worthy. I neglected housework, work-work (but shh, don't tell), and my hubby for this novel.
2. I absolutely fell in love with Travis. He's absolutely adorable.
3. I kept trying to figure out which author wrote which set of chapters... though I have an id
2OCC Reviews
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have read other co-written books by these authors in the past and I know that I was going to be pleased with this one. I saw the trailer on YouTube and it gave me all the chills that a video should give you.

Travis is up high on the list for book boyfriends! He was sweet but at the same time he had this edge about that you want to see and know more about. Bev is one of my favorite people in this book, and her friendship with Travis really pushed this story forward.

Charlie is the bees knees!!!
Stephanie
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beyond words fantastic

I have to be real about this review, it took me way to long to write because I just couldn't form the words to do this book justice. But here it is there's no better way to write it except in a Tweleve Tiny Truth way♡
1. I ABSOLUTELY loved the characters
2. It had me flipping pages like the words would disappear
3. I found myself maybe not making Liam my #1 Book boyfriend 😨
4.loved Frankie and Charlie's friendship even though sometimes crazy dysfunctional
5. I kept wanting to g
Jodi
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

These ladies writing together are a force to be reckoned with! Twelve Tiny Truths just goes to show that the world we live in is so small. And also that fate works in helping you to find the one you should be with, despite the obstacles you might face on the journey. Tall, tatted Travis and Charlie, "Blue", come from completely different worlds and backgrounds. Yet a twist of fate changes both their lives and then somehow conspires to bring them back together thousands of miles away from where i
Anne Milne
May 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is one of those books that I really wasn't sure what to expect because the blurb doesn't really tell you much about the story.
Charlie made a decision 10 years ago that changed her life forever but she didn't buckle with the help of her crazy friend Frankie she moves forward with her new reality. I loved Charlie she's a great character, she's a feisty fun woman who is determined to live her life exactly how she wants.
Travis is a bit of a mystery, you can tell he's got a tortured past but t
Maria Angie Mendoza
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book totally rocked!
It was nothing like I expected to be, and that's what made this read so intriguing and charming.
Travis and Charlie meet in the most original and humorous way I've ever seen in a book. Their attraction is instant but something is holding them back...their own secrets.
Can it work despite their secrets?
What effect will their coming clean have?
Oh... the answers...
The character development and how their story evolved was done beautifully.
Underneath the humorous banter and sh
Gina
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is kinda amazing!!!! I didn't really know what to expect going it but I know I was not expecting "that"!!! And that made me love the book even more! It was a surprise and something completely different and it was fantastic! I loved the characters. I thought they we intriguing and well developed and showed their growth as the story progressed. My favorite part has to be the storyline! It was something different from what I have ever read before! It was captivating and kept my interested ...more
Lisa
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Charlie and Travis are an accidental meeting between two strong characters that both have their own secrets. Their relationship explodes and you can't help but cheer then on. Twelve Tiny Truths will keep you reading until the last page with a perfectly constructed story and supporting with just as interesting secondary characters.

Hopefully some of the biggest plot twists I've ever enjoyed will continue to be spoiler free and every reader gets to discover this story unfold as intended. My favorit
Erin
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc2
OMG!!!! I am envious of this writing duo! I am not sure how your brains come up with your ideas, but you have a certifiable pot of gold at the end of your rainbow! This story will grab you by the lady parts! Full of humor, but also full of all the "feels". There are several big "reveals" in this story that will have you sitting back thinking "did that just happen?" Right from the beginning, this story had me captivated and I did not sleep a wink until it was finished. It is really hard to laugh ...more
Melissa Schaub
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I can't believe I didn't make time to read this book sooner!! I really loved it!
Charlie has learned to make a life for herself despite the challenges that she was handed. She is a successful business owner with her best friend. What more could she ask for?
Travis is a new man making up for his past mistakes. When he meets Charlie he is optimistic that she could be different than other women, but he was not prepared for how much different.
When secrets are revealed will they be able to look past
Linda
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to be gifted a copy of this book which I voluntarily reviewed.
I have seen this book talked about and was amazed at how many people raved about it. It couldn't possibly be that good, could it? Well, I have to say it not only met but exceeded all my expectations (which were high as I have read this author before!). If you want a book that includes everything good , a great plot, suspense, drama, passion and humour as well, then I cannot recommend this one highly enough! I can't
Jacquie C M
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Plot twists, heartfelt emotion, and great characters add up to one amazing book! Twelve Tiny Truths is the kind of story I love to get lost in...
Travis has secrets and he's far from perfect, but he's perfect for Charlie. She's been dealt a bad hand in life, but hasn't let that stop her from being an accomplished, independent woman. Their chance meeting is the best thing to happen to either of them in years. I loved the chemistry between them, and their interaction with friends and family.
There
Cindy Mathis
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I adore these two ladies. Separately they're awesome, but together, they're magic. I didnt think there was a book they'd written that would affect me more than For3ver, but Twelve Tiny Truths blew me away. I fell totally, completely, and forever in love with Travis. His humor, his love for Charlie, Bev and Violet puts him right up there with my favorite book boyfriends. This is a story of second chances, righting past wrongs, and looking forward. This isn't as dark as some previous offerings fro ...more
Meg K
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Twelve Tiny Truths

Tiny truths can have a big impact in this amazing novel by the fantastic M. Piper & H.Q. Frost. After reading, here are a few of my truths to encourage you that reading this book is an absolute must:

- These characters are authentic and not overly romanticized in any way.
-Charlie is one of the strongest heroines I’ve ever read.
-The twists in this book will have you flipping back wondering how the heck you missed them.
-the chemistry between the characters is amazing.
-These tw
Becky Wise
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

What an amazing book but the absolutely amazing team of H.Q. Frost and M. Dauphin. Swooning over Travis at the moment. Love Charlie's and Frankie's friendship. Charlie is by no means helpless, though she believed love was never in the cards for her. Then bam she meets Travis and you cannot help but fall in love with them both. I love love this book. You may need a tissue or 2. But it's such an amazing story.
Amanda
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this book!!!!

Charlie and Travis grab your attention from the beginning and don't let go. Frankie is Charlie's best friend and together they own Blind Date, a dating company. They have been inseparable since an incident in college 10 1/2 years ago. Travis is such an amazing guy. Don't want to give any major spoilers, but he fits the don't judge a book by it's cover saying. Some twists are thrown in to keep you on the edge of your seat too. I highly recommend this book.
Kim
Oct 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great story, amazing characters

Travis, a reformed bad boy and Charlie, a woman who is untrusting meet and immediately connect. Each has secrets they don't want to share. I can't say anything more about the story because I would give you those secrets. Let's just say some of these secrets will surprise you and some are sad. There are some really interesting and very good characters in this story. I highly recommend this book for hours of enjoyable entertainment.
Joyce
May 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’m not going to tell you all the things I loved about this book. I really can’t without spoilers. But I’ll tell you how I felt as I read it.
Surprised and shocked. Hopeful and excited. Gooey and joyful. Dismayed and disappointed.
Back to surprised and shocked. Then twitterpated and swoony.
Buy it. Read it. Love it.
Cassie
May 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It is not often that a book with something extra special to be found in it. Chuck and Travis stole my heart in their opposites attract romance.

Their banter is something real life romance is made of and is something anyone should aspire for in real life.

This book is their most complex and their best writing yet.
Gloria
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Swoon-worthy read!

Travis and Charlie's love story is swoon worthy! This read is so different from any another I have read. The fact that Charlie is blind doesn't make this story a sad one. On the contrary she is independent and strong. Charlie didn't let what happen to her define her. Twelve Tiny Truths is a must read.

• Hollow (The Hollow Duet, #1)
  • The Bet (North Woods University, #1)
  • #HEA: Happily Ever After (GearShark #6.5)
  • Blurred Red Lines (Carrera Cartel, #1)
  • UnPlanned
  • Pretty Venom (Gray Springs University, #3)
  • Pour Judgment
  • Warrior Blue
  • The Billionaire's Baby
  • The Rocker That Holds Me (The Rocker, #1)
  • The Rocker That Savors Me (The Rocker, #2)
  • Lyon's Way (The Lyon, #3)
  • Lyon's Heart (The Lyon, #4)
  • Lyon's Angel (The Lyon, #2)
  • Lyon's Crew (The Lyon, #1)
  • Hurt Tonight
  • Hot SEAL, Red Wine (SEALs in Paradise)
  • In the Wind (Boys of Lake Cliff, #7)