Start by marking “Wings Beneath Water” as Want to Read:

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  2 Ratings  ·  1 Review
"They say when you see wings beneath the water, you get a second chance to live."

Brother.
Ever since Risha was found on the shores of the river and adopted into the tribe, he and his brother Uraun have been inseparable. But when a neighboring tribe ignites war, killing the boys father, their lives start on a path that begins to divide them.

Siyeen.
As the tribe goes to wa
Paperback, 1, 153 pages
Published March 31st 2017 by Yaasha Moriah

To ask other readers questions about Wings Beneath Water, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wings Beneath Water

deb
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wings Beneath Water

I wanted to cry for Risha and Uraun. My heart hurt because of the deception that had taken hold, and would not let go until death prevailed. This story was full of love and truth. For some strange reason it reminded me of how much Christ loves us and how much He sacrificed for us. And now I want to know what happens next. What has Uraun's life been like since his eyes have been open to truth? Who will Uraun share his gift with?
Laura A. Grace
Sep 27, 2017
Julie
added it
Apr 08, 2017
Kyle
marked it as to-read
May 05, 2017
Yaasha Moriah writes mostly speculative fiction (which incorporates fantasy and sci-fi), though she occasionally branches out into historical fiction or contemporary fiction. She grew up reading C. S. Lewis, J. R. R. Tolkien, Lloyd Alexander, Madeleine L'Engle, Brian Jacques, Margaret Peterson Haddix, and many other authors, both classic and modern.

In the second quarter of 2015, Yaasha Moriah earn