Start by marking “Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers #3)” as Want to Read:
Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers #3)

Twisted Truths

(Blood Brothers #3)

Twisted Truths is the third book in New York Times bestselling author Rebecca Zanetti's breathtaking romantic suspense series, Blood Brothers, that will be loved by fans of Karen Rose, Kylie Brant, Elaine Levine, Maya Banks's KGI series and Lisa Jackson.

For more addictive romantic suspense look out for the rest of the titles in the Blood Brothers and Sin Brothers series.
Published November 14th 2017 by Headline Eternal

To ask other readers questions about Twisted Truths, please sign up.
Susan Buckley-Mellor You can but I recommend reading the full series of the grey brothers and blood brothers by Rebecca Zanetti

Sabrina
PRE-ORDER
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Throughout this series we've watched Denver struggle with the face that he walked away from the woman he loved. but now Noni is back in his life because she needs his help and his world is about to take a turn he never expected. Noni and Denver's story was full of suspense and mysteries that had me captivated. It was a hear-pounding rollercoaster of a book that I want to go back and re-read all over again.

Twisted Truths was bittersweet for me because as much as I l
WhiskeyintheJar/Kyraryker

Noni has worked hard to get over Denver ever since he left but when she needs to track down her sister's kidnapped baby, he's the only one she trusts to turn to.
Denver can't believe the danger Noni has put herself in with plastering a picture of them together all over the internet. When he finds out about the baby though, he can't walk away.
With the sheriff and
Dali
Romantic Suspense lovers, don’t even think about missing this sexy, action packed powerhouse. Noni and Denver’s chase to find a kidnapped baby while outsmarting Denver’s past will blow you away.

Noni is frantic and angry. Furious at the man who stole her heart when he left without a word a year back. Mad at the only man who can help her get Talia, her kidnapped niece, back. She doesn’t have a choice though and she won’t give one to Denver either.

Leaving Noni was the hardest thing Denver had
Sandra ~ ♥ Cross My Heart ♥
Twisted Truths is the final book in the Blood Brothers Trilogy, and Zanetti definitely saved the best for last! Intense, fast-paced action and cover-to-cover suspense kept me burning through the pages of this book. Not only does it bring the Blood Brothers series to an end, it also reels in demons that have haunted and hunted the Sin Brothers also, thereby closing a story arc that encompassed both series. The author brilliantly wove all the threads together and brought in all the guys to once an ...more
☕️Kimberly
Oct 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nomi is on the hunt for her friend's three-month-old baby. With her friend dead, she doesn't have time to fight for legal custody. Not when the baby Daddy is a known drug dealer and gang member. She and her Aunts set out to save her, but a crooked PI and inferior leads, leave her desperate. She reaches out via the web for Denver. She doesn't have his number and instead posts an image of the two of them EVERYWHERE. Denver, of course, comes running and the two soon find themselves in danger as gan ...more
Claire Robinson
3 - "We’re family." Stars.

We return to the Jones brothers, and the final book in the Blood Brothers series. This is the quiet and reclusive Denver’s story, and while we have gotten to know him through Ryker and Heath’s books, Twisted Truths finally gets the reader into his head.

In all honesty I could almost refer you to my review for this books predecessor; Lethal Lies because my thoughts on that are in the main reflected here, once again the book was far too long, the story dragged out and repe
Marta Cox
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-reviews, netgalley
This is a must read for all the those fans of the Sin Brothers and of course the newer Blood brothers. It's a sad moment in many ways as it seems the journey is over for now but what a ride it's been .
This series has been a little belter with pantomime villains that just don't seem to want to quit. Dr Madison has been hanging over these characters lives like a bad smell with her manipulative conniving tactics but her lover Sheriff Cobb doesn't care for her science no, he's just all out now for
AJ
Sensational action packed romantic suspense – 5 stars!

The third and final book in the Blood Brothers trilogy, and wow, Rebecca Zanetti has smacked it out of the park with this one! Exciting, intense and action-packed with a gorgeous second-chance romance, this is a wonderful story and a great close for the series – as well as additional closure for the Sin Brothers series (this series is a spin-off from the Sin Brothers, and while you don’t have to have read the Sin Brothers to understand this o
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I congratulate Rebecca Zanetti for concluding the last story in the Blood Brothers series with brilliant writing and maximum suspense that went above and beyond. Twisted Truths is an action-packed thriller that kept me on the edge of my seat and reading long into the night. She created an over arcing story line over the three books that had 3 men on the run and knew that soon they would have to confront their dangerous enemies and make a stand. And what a stand it was.

Denver Jones knew that Cobb
Lexxie (un)Conventional Bookworms
Twisted Truths not so neatly rounded up the series, and it was so action packed I really thought it would all go to hell in a handbasket!
Glen
I won this book in a goodreads drawing.

A woman's niece is kidnapped and only hotshot PI Denver Jones, who just happens to be her lost love can find the kid.

For some reason, according to the description, I was expecting a PI mystery, but I got a romantic suspense type book instead. On that score it isn't bad, even though the protagonist is irritating.
Sophia
First the Sins Brothers and now the Blood Brothers... I'm down to my last brother and book of the series. Reader gal having a bittersweet moment... But a moment is all I get because I'm still feeling a bit of a blissful reaction to the final scene. Family- of the brooding, big, and strong protector variety get me every time. Twisted Truths wrapped things up splendidly.

Twisted Truths is the third and final book in the Blood Brothers series. It does not make for a good standalone or out of order.
Courtney
Nov 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Twisted Truths is the final installment in the Blood Brothers series. While this is Denver's story, I HIGHLY recommend reading these books in order because there is an underlying plot that continues throughout the three books.

In Twisted Truths Denver comes to find that he needs to help out a former "flame" in finding her niece. Noni has been entrusted with raising her niece when the girl's donor dad kidnaps her. And the only person she can truly trust to help her is Denver. But she enlists his h
Twisted Truths is the final book in Rebecca Zanetti's Blood Brothers series and it's definitely the one I was most excited about. Poor Denver has been pining for Noni since the beginning of the trilogy, he met her and fell in love before the series started but broke both of their hearts by walking away. He knows he left to protect her but she has no idea why he up and left without even saying goodbye. Noni never thought she'd see Denver again but her niece has been kidnapped and she needs help d ...more
❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️
4 Twisted Stars!

This final book in Rebecca Zanetti Blood Brothers Series definitely had some twists and turns! I loved Denver and Noni, the women he loves and is finally reunited with. Noni seeks help from Denver in locating her deceased foster sister’s child who was taken from her by the child’s father, who is not a good man.

Unfortunately when seeking help from Denver she unwittingly tips evil Sheriff Cobb and Dr. Madison to her whereabouts which lead them to Denver and his brothers. Now it
Kim
Nov 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-5-stars
Denver had a short love affair with Noni a year ago, but he had to leave her. Now she is advertising over the web for his help and putting a target on both of their backs. He has no choice but to swoop in to save her from his own enemies and help her deal with the new ones she is making. She is trying to locate her kidnapped infant niece and the kidnappers are a dangerous gang.

They have a lot to talk about and unresolved issues, guilt, anger, and pain. And they have enemies from his pa
Kelly
This last book of the series of the Blood Brothers and with ties to the Sin Brothers is all action, suspense, romance and all the loose ends are tied up to for a fantastic finish!

As always, Rebecca Zanetti knows how to keep her readers glued to the book! Once I sat down to read the words grabbed me and kept me up until 3 am when it was finished! I was thoroughly engaged! I was excited to see all the other characters from the other books and I loved how these guys all form a loving family!

The wor
Lisazj1
Great ending to the series. I like the way Rebecca Zanetti writes her romantic suspense. Terrific alphas who melt for their women, strong female characters who aren't super badasses but stand up and face things regardless, and pretty excellent action with consistent plot and great writing. I look forward to making my way through her backlist!
Tamara
Twisted Truths, the third and final installment of the Blood Brothers Series, was everything I expected plus so much more. Ms. Zanetti totally hit it out of the park with this one and is by far my favorite of this outstanding trilogy. I have been waiting it seems like forever for Denver and Noni’s story, and I must say that it was well worth the wait! What an amazing book – in every way possible! The story was absolutely compelling and from the very first sentence to the very last, it easily cap ...more
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
Absolutely fabulous! What a great conclusion to the series! This is the final installment in the Blood Brothers series, a spin off of the Sin Brothers. Lots of action adventure, some suspense, really bad guys doing more bad things, some second chance romance and then what I hope is finally some down time for all these "brothers" so they can enjoy life for awhile. I will miss all these characters.

Noni is perfect for Denver. She is strong and smart and ultimately, she is the one who can help him
Rachel
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Noni and Denver had a brief affair while Denver was working in Alaska, and even though she hasn’t seen him or heard from him since he disappeared, Noni needs his help. She knew him as a quiet PI, diligent and focused on his clients. She needs help locating her kidnapped neice. But her attempts to locate him have put her in the crosshairs of more danger than she had on her own.

Denver hasn’t forgotten how close Noni was to breaking through his walls. He tries to forget how it felt to be
 Reading In Pajamas
✦Spotlight, Excerpt & Giveaway: TWISTED TRUTHS (Blood Brothers Book 3) by Rebecca Zanetti https://wp.me/p3d0RZ-avd
►Enter Giveaway (Paperback Copies of TWISTED TRUTHS) ➢ http://bit.ly/2hy6mWy
Publication Date: November 14, 2017
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Reviewed by: Reading in Pajamas/ Donna
Rated 5 Stars

I loved this book! It was sad to know that it’s the last of the Blood Brother series, but it ended with a bang. The intense story started quickly and just kept going. I was so glad to read Denve
Darcy
This one was interesting, while I liked how things played out between Denver and Noni I was more interesting in the larger story arc with the evil doctor and the bad sheriff and how these brothers and the grey brothers beat them.

I liked seeing Denver so awkward around Noni, not willing to admit his feelings until the threat against them came at them. I loved how Denver was able to show his softer side with the item Noni was looking for.

Denver drove me nuts with how he moaned about not having f
i fall in love book blog
5 Stars

I love Rebecca Zanetti SO MUCH. I think pretty much every time I write a Zanetti review they start out that way, but its the truth. I love the cover for this one. The paperback, not the kindle.  I also love that these books easily remind you of the important stuff that has happened in previous books and you don't have to try to remember what's been going on. That being said, you do HAVE to read the earlier books to enjoy this. Yes, the romance is standalone, but the overall story arc is d
Eileen (BookCatPin)
I'm always on the look out for suspense novels with good romance and twist so I jumped at the chance to read Twisted Truths even though it's the third and final book in a series. The story was easy enough to understand without having to have read the first two books.

The first half of Twisted Truths was slow going and predictable but the slower pacing wasn't too much of a bore as it helped me understand (I hadn't read the previous books) the character backgrounds and their relations. A couple tim
Jacque
Noni and Denver had a thing but then he walked away for reasons she didn’t know. Now she needs his help getting back her infant niece that has been kidnapped by her gang member father. Desperation has her seeking out his help in ways that bring Denver and his brothers to the very unwanted attention of Sheriff Cobb and Dr. Madison. No matter how hard he tries, Denver hasn’t been able to get over Noni. Now she needs his help and he can’t say no. The danger is coming at them from all sides and it’s ...more
Keri
Oct 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So glad to RZ is going to continue to write novellas about all the brothers, it was a sweet ending to the series. We need to know about the baby and what other shenanigans the brothers managed to get into.
Eva Millien
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Release Day Review! Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers #3) by Rebecca Zanetti

You can't escape the past . . . Noni is desperate. Her infant niece has been kidnapped, and the only person who can save her is a private detective with too many secrets to count--and more enemies than he can name. A man who walked away from Noni without any warning a year ago, a man who broke her heart. But with Talia's life on the line, Noni needs his help now more than ever--and this time, she won't take no for an ans

• Facing Fire (Bad Boys Undercover, #3)
  • Under Fire (Love Over Duty, #1)
  • Kill Without Shame (ARES Security, #2)
  • Before the Dawn (Killer Instinct, #2)
  • Going Dark (The Lost Platoon, #1)
  • Reckless Honor (Hornet, #5)
  • Gone Too Deep (Search and Rescue, #3)
  • Resurrection (Redemption Harbor #1)
  • Blaze (Unbreakable Bonds, #5)
  • Tough Luck Cowboy (Crossroads Ranch, #2)
  • Race the Darkness (Fatal Dreams, #1)
  • Mercy (Beartooth, Montana, #5)
  • Devilish Games: Book #3 of the Devilish series
  • Remembered By Moonlight (Moonlight, #9)
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Rebecca Zanetti has worked as an art curator, Senate aide, lawyer, college professor, and a hearing examiner - only to culminate it all in stories about Alpha males and the women who claim them. She writes dark paranormals, romantic suspense, and sexy contemporary romances.

Blood Brothers (3 books)
  • Deadly Silence (Blood Brothers, #1)
  • Lethal Lies (Blood Brothers, #2)
“It was just sex, and frankly I’ve forgotten about it.” If lightning struck people who lied, she’d be deader than dead at that one. “If you haven’t, that’s your problem.”
“I think about it every day and dream about it every night. Sometimes I still feel wrapped up in you when I wake up.”
1 likes