Start by marking “Wedlocked (Preslocke, #3)” as Want to Read:
Wedlocked (Preslocke, #3)

Wedlocked

(PresLocke #3)

Because you have believed in them,
Celebrated with them,
Loved and encouraged them,

Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine
Invite you to join

Ace Samuel Locke
and
Dylan Prescott

Saturday, the twenty-fourth of May
at six o’clock in the evening

The Floridian Hotel
4406 Palm Way
Orlando, Florida

For love, laughter, and a happily ever after.

Series Reading Order: Aced, Locked, Wedlocked
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 265 pages
Published March 21st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Wedlocked, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Florencia Bartolaccini Now we know the answer!

Shile
This book is sooooooo sweeeeeeeet! Candy coated puppy sweet!

Phew! and i got a glimpse of my man PRIEST! Me is Happy!!!😍😍

The epilogue still made me a little teary!

*********************************************
5++++++ Amazing Swooning Stars.

This was the perfect conclusion to the PresLocke series.

I was like this while reading this, it was so sweet..

I Loved

-The red carpet scene.. Omg! I loved how Dylan was freaking out and the way he was starstruck. So cute.

“Holy shit, that’s Gene Kelly’s handprint
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

LIVE! The conclusion!

Book 3 of 3
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

Books in PresLocke series should be read in order:
Book 1: Aced
Book 2: Locked
Book 3: Wedlocked

Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth
✬✬✬ 4.5 SUN, SURF & SEX STARS ✬✬✬

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

It is always bittersweet when you have to say goodbye to beloved characters and this holds true for Ace and Dylan even more. These characters have grown close to my heart because they were endearing like few others. So without further ado, this is me sending them off into their Happily Ever After.

“I love the way you bite your lip like that,” I said. “And I love the way you light up a room, just by being in it. I love how c
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

We're finally back with Dylan and Ace!
P.S. You should/need/have to read their previous two books to understand how their relationship started!!! If you haven't read them - stop reading this and get started with ACED or with the books in Brooke's LA Liaison series & Ella's Sunset Cove series - that's where we meet Ace & Dylan for the first time!

Hollywood Superstar Ace proposed to his model boyfriend Dylan in the last book.... and now it's time to get married. Well, not yet ... but soon. F
Jaime
Wedlocked by Ella Frank & Brooke Blaine is the third and final book in the acclaimed PresLocke Series, let me tell you Dylan "Daydream" Prescott and Ace Samuel Locke start their wedding shenanigans out with passion, heat, and love...lots and lots of love between the two grooms!

"'Oh yeah, claim me, Mr. Locke. I’m yours.' My lips morphed into a smug smile then, because not only did I have the ability to render Ace Locke hoarse from shouting in pleasure, but I also had this wonderful man’s hea
Dia
2,5 stars

Dissenting opinion ahead. Feel free to ignore my review.

As much as I adored the first two books in the series: Aced and Locked, this third book didn't work for me. Like at all. And I'll try to explain why.

I dived in with huge expectations. I missed Ace and Dylan a lot and couldn't wait to read more about them. I've had this book for a while, but somehow I didn't feel in the mood to start it. I kind of knew what I'll get here: a sweeter than sugar happily ever after.

When my best friend
Tina
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am so happy to see Ace and Dylan get their happy ever after, but I am going to miss them so much. They have truly weaves their way into my heart and will forever reside there. This was a fantastic and heartfelt ending to a new beginning for them both.

This book was the perfect blend of everything. It was hot, but duh, because Dylan and Ace! It was also funny.. But most of all it was full of complete heartfelt emotion that I did admit made me cry a few times (happy tears).

All of our favorite cha
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'The One and Only' Stars!

Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine have written the most beautiful ending to Dylan and Ace's love story! I actually finished the first two books a while ago but I left this one so I could get all the intensity between these two amazing men. Wedlocked is fantastic, funny, sexy and so emotional. I especially loved the wedding and that adorable ending that brought tears to my eyes (I literally melted!).

Definitely recommend the PresLocke series! If you are a MM romance fan, y
Lyndy Ann ♫
Sep 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*****5 Happily Ever After stars*****

OMG what a wonderful conclusion Wedlocked turned out to be.

Dylan and Ace are so much in love that spending time with them made me so happy these two guys are so sweet together.

My highlight of Wedlocked was the batchelor party in Cabo these chapters were HILARIOS and spending time with some old friends was fantastic EVERYONE was there the Licked gang, Finn & Brantley, Derek & Posh and my favourite couple LOGAN & TATE YES LOGAN & TATE (Is there m
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
Oh, Ace and Dylan. How I love these guys. The romance between the action movie superstar and the supermodel has been a long and sometimes bumpy journey. I have been patiently waiting for them to have their Happy Ever After, and Brooke Blaine and Ella Frank finally give it to them.

Wedlocked is about Ace and Dylan preparing for their lavish wedding. Aside from the wedding planning, there isn’t a great deal that actually happens in the story. Every good tale needs some conflict. There is the tinies
R * A Reader Obsessed *
4.5 Happy Stars!

If you’re a fan of this series and its multitude of prior spinoffs (Try, Sunset Cove, and L.A. Liaisons), then this was a fabulous conclusion to the wonderful love story of Ace and Dylan.

They’ve taken the plunge and are all in, and nothing, not even overzealous paparazzi, an evil estranged mother, or an aversion towards picking out flower arrangements, will test their love nor ruin their big day.

Chock full of hot sexy, swoony sweetness, and multiple cameos that only enhance the e
Amanda
Mar 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-netgalley, m-m
This Book 3 is like one big epilogue, so do expect a lot of swoon, sex, flower, roses, sappiness, cheese and love. I mean they are preparing The Wedding of the Year after all. Seeing as Ace Locke is such a huge celebrity, there are a lot of money being thrown around that make me gasp and an army of paparazzi trying to get a glimpse of what is the wedding plan. The nice part is both the parents. Ziggy and Sunshine is fabulous as always, but Ace's parent is not too bad either.

I also would like to
Elsbeth
* 5 one-and-only stars*

Still have not recovered from this. It was like Christmas morning. Felt like unwrapping all these gifts.

Ace & Dylan
Derek & Jordan
Finley & Brandon and let’s not forget
Logan & Tate

This was such a joy to read. After some hurdles Ace and Dylan had to take, they are finally ready to get their Happily Ever After. It was amazing.

It was that amazing that I can only ramble, quote and post some various pics of this swoon worthy book.

The reunion with Logan f***ing Mit
Meags
5 perfect happily ever after stars

Ace and Dylan have met, fallen madly in love, faced a multitude of ups and downs (together), and now they’re finally getting their well-deserved happily ever after. And what a happily ever after it was!

*dreamy sigh*

This was the perfect send off to what has become a much beloved M/M series for me.

The swoon factor was high and the sexy times were equal parts tender and steamy. The last few chapters were absolutely beautiful, too, and my happy tears were unashame
Sanaa Z.
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5+ stars!

Every time with him felt like the first time, and part of me still couldn't believe that it was real. That we could do this, be together in ever way...that he was mine.

When you think of a perfect ending for your favorite book/couple this book is what people dream about. It was beautiful, touching, and perfect in every way you can imagine. Ace and Dylan are the reason why I believe that happily ever afters do exist in real life.

That was my man staring up at me, and it was the w
haletostilinski
AHHHHHHH!!!!

description

This book was simply pure fluff. The only hint of angst comes in the form of Dylan's mother, but they're able to deal with her fairly quickly (it helps when u have money. But also, she's such a bitch, wow. Glad she got out of their lives for good, though) and the rest of the book is just pure happiness.

And others might find it over the top happy, but I just can't find it in myself to give a crap, because there are so few stories I read or watch that just give you plain happiness for
River
Apr 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
This series was ok for me but it wasn't my favorite.
This book is like a long epilogue, not much happens in terms of conflict, some things are resolved but mostly is all about the weeding, and to be honest I always thought 3 books were unnecesary.
That said the book is not bad, the pacing is good, there weren't boring moments even if I did skipped some sex scenes because meh, I sadly wasn't into Ace, I never clicked with hi, I felt like too much of the story was centered on him and you can see ev
A
ARC received in exchange for an honest review :)

*sighs dreamily* this book was everything I wanted it to be and more... an absolutely beautiful ending to a phenomenally written contemporary romance that made me laugh so hard I fell from my chair and tear up when I least expected it... hilarious and vulnerable, this story, and this whole series, is a gem that everyone needs to read :) full review to come on the day of the release... :)

edited to add my full review :)

I got an ARC of this book in ex
Michelle
ARC provided by authors in exchange for an honest review

photo 7229e374d21ab9aa062f86cb6978d8_zpsn5bcbq4f.gif

Ella Frank & Brooke Blaine invites you to join them on one spectacular beautiful epic ending of Ace & Dylan. If there is ever a story to be grinning like a fool and to be sentimental about, Wedlocked is the book for you. Think of this book as one fabulous and heartwarming journey of two souls, two hearts, two friends, and two lovers getting their happily ever after. So in other words, a whole book that was one amazing epilogue.

#Wedlocked

Al
Cory
Mar 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
I may seriously have to read the series about Logan and Tate again after reading this one. I love those two and think it would be great if they got married too! A great ending for Ace and Dylan (Daydream lol). Loved it!
Shayna
Absolute PERFECTION! There wasn't one page where I didn't shed a tear! I absolutely ADORED it!

"Every time with him felt like the first time, and part of me still couldn't believe that it was real. That we could do this, be together in every way...that he was mine."

From the moment I was introduced to these two characters, I was an ABSOLUTE goner! I fell hopelessly in LOVE with Ace and Dylan and their beautiful and heartwarming story. Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine have come together to bring thei
Bev
Um, this one I didn't enjoy as much as the two previous stories. 4 stars.

Everything was choreographed as you would expect, and the evil bitch of a mother did exactly what I thought she would and came after Dylan and Ace for money...which they paid to get her off their backs and disappear without a trace. Of course, they had a hotshot lawyer handling that for them **waves to Logan**, and I suspect from reading this story that there may well be a little novella coming through, allowing us a sneak
Sabrina
Mar 22, 2017 marked it as to-read
LIVE A LITTLE EARLY!

For the first week only, WEDLOCKED will be $3.99 and then it will go up to the regular price of $4.99.
Daesy
**grm** **spoilers**-> A tip : Save yourself and read them.

At 19% of the book, I was ready to throw my Kindle out of the window. Not only Dylan's mother said all that crap on national television, but now she is writing also a book, and our guys, that don't know how to "use" their balls, if not when they are playing with them, can think only of one thing. Let's pay her. Logan, their lawyer, was pretty useless and the fact that he agrees on the paying plan, made me laugh, because there is no wa
bookfaerie
I have to say that I'm not really sure what happened here but I am extremely disappointed in what the authors gave us. The first two books were excellent and I just couldn't wait to travel the final path to Dylan and Ace's HEA. Maybe I expected too much? I couldn't really tell you for sure but I do know that this book was basically unnecessary. I think I would have been happier with 2 or 3 extra chapters in book #2 to finish their HEA because this book was fluff with a bunch of corny rainbows an ...more
Chris
Oct 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbtq
Very sweet - very romantic... maybe overly dramatic at times .. but a nice way to end the series ❤ ...more
Cheryl
Let me start by begging you not to shoot me for what I am about to say in this review. I realise I’m hugely in the minority for my opinion but I skimmed a whole hell of a lot of this book because I was bored - there, I said it, I. Was. Bored. *shock horror*.

EF’s ‘Try’ was the first M/M book I ever read and I felt it set the benchmark for all future books I would read and I guess I have come to expect a lot from this author. I really liked the first book in this series and the second one was goo
Marika
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
MILLION STARS!!
Five of them is definitely not enough. I waited for this book for so long and when I finally grabbed it, I just devoured it in few hours, in practically one sitting. Before I knew it, it was over. And I'm already thinking about reading the whole series all over again... so, yeah. Big fan here, people.
In the previous two books I admired their relationship. And it doesn't change here. They're are still the same perfect couple, even more cute, if it's possible. I love how they're wi
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***FULL REVIEW - AVAILABLE NOW***

5 One and Only CROWNS

Is it possible to fall even more in love with Dylan and Ace? Yes! WedLocked only solidifies how truly amazing this couple is. Readers will truly fall for this couple, their relationship and the resolution to this journey they have been on. It is true and complete romance perfection, encapsulating what is pure and good about love.

Could Dylan and Ace be any more perfect? No, absolutely and emphatically no. Dylan is still the optimistic, wears h

• Harley's Achilles (The Rock Series, #3)
  • Dirty Heart (Cole McGinnis, #6)
  • Full Disclosure (Hollywood #3)
  • Perfect Alignment (Thorne and Dash, #3)
  • The Secrets in My Scowl
  • A Sinner Born (Brooklyn Sinners, #3)
  • Red Fish, Dead Fish (Fish Out of Water, #2)
  • Damage Control (North Shore Stories, #1)
  • Mature Content (Cyberlove, #4)
  • Dead To Me (Cold Case Psychic #5)
  • Fall Apart (Liaisons #4)
  • Death and Destruction (Death and Destruction, #1)
  • A Worthy Man (The Men of Halfway House, #5)
  • Gummy Bears & Grenades (THIRDS, #9.5)
  • The Making of Matt (Souls of the Knight, #3)
  • Be Fairy Game (Starfig Investigations, #2)
  • Return to Blackcreek (Blackcreek, #3.5)
Ella Frank is the USA Today Bestselling Author of the Temptation series, including Try, Take, and Trust and is the co-author of the fan-favorite erotic serial, Sex Addict.

A life-long fan of the romance genre, Ella writes contemporary and erotic fiction.

PresLocke (3 books)