Start by marking “Snake's Revenge (Gritty Devils MC)” as Want to Read:
Snake's Revenge (Gritty Devils MC)

Snake's Revenge (Gritty Devils MC)

My name is Snake and I was once part of the Gritty Devils MC.

Our deepest, darkest secret was buried out at Little River over a decade ago. An archaeological discovery now threatens to expose our demons and my world is about to be turned upside down with the return of our old President, Drake Brand.

With the remnants of the Gritty Devils by my side, I revisit my darkest day
ebook
Published March 28th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Snake's Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Snake's Revenge

Natalie Miernicki
Mar 28, 2017 Natalie Miernicki rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for an honest review.

This MC book was an absolute delight... different from her other MC books for me but equally as good. Snake had the love of his life cruelly taken away from him. Carefully and meticulously he plotted his revenge for years... just waiting for the perfect time to put his plan into action. The story sucks you in right from the start and doesn't let up until the very last words are read. This was ultimately a revenge story as the title suggests but it was also
Jennifer Jones
Apr 25, 2017 Jennifer Jones rated it it was amazing
Chills! I was ecstatic when I saw this novella from Kathleen Kelly. Paranormal and MC is one of my favorite combination of subgenres. But I was not expecting how dark and twisted Kathleen Kelly could write. Five of the Gritty Devils MC are reunited when developers locate ancient and magical stones near their old property. The stones are found near where they had buried Snake's former girlfriend. Once the body has been relocated, the former president of the club, who is also the current property ...more
Kathy Wideman
Apr 14, 2017 Kathy Wideman rated it really liked it
I have read all of Kathleen’s other books and was more than happy to read this one. I liked that this one was slightly different then her other books. While it is still an MC book it also has a bit of the paranormal to it. This book also has a twist that I really enjoyed. Snake was part of an MC and one night somethings horrible happened that lead to the disbanding of the MC. Years later an archeological discovery turns their world upside down. Snake is an interesting character. Something horrib ...more
Phyl
Mar 29, 2017 Phyl rated it really liked it
This starts with an archaeological dig
and you wonder where is this story heading. When a MC club is worried about people digging around you know something is up. Supernatural happening, deadly secrets and revenge. This is so different to anything you will read.
Kim Richards
Mar 27, 2017 Kim Richards rated it it was amazing
Wow................... I enjoyed reading this story the first time round when it was done as part of the anthology. But now it has been rewritten it is even better.
I was pulled into the book from the beginning and just kept on reading until it was finished. It is a powerful story one that makes you see people from a different point of view, specially when you find out what is behind one of the members and his way of thinking. I could totally understand his feeling and why he did what he did.
Ka
Robyn Corcoran
Mar 28, 2017 Robyn Corcoran rated it it was amazing
I read this story as part of the original book but this version is even better!

I have to say I always enjoy this author's writing but feel that she has taken a slightly different direction and it's very exciting too!

A young man discovers some old relics and as an anthology student knew to investigate. The land is owned by the ex president of a now defunct motor cycle club. He, along with some remaining ex MC brothers, know of the past history at this site and the fact that they had to act fast!
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Mar 27, 2017 MJ's Book Blog and Reviews rated it really liked it
Review by: Melanie
(4 stars)

Barbara
Mar 31, 2017 Barbara rated it it was amazing
What a novella - Revenge is definitely the Word! It has bikers with a bit of paranormal and a bit of the macabre. It definitely gives you things to ponder.

The story centers around 4 friends that were part of a Motorcycle Club years ago until a tragedy hit and Snake’s girl is killed. Drake, the MC’s prez claims fault and agrees to leave the club. This story takes place years later as events cause the guys to reunite and Snake is determined to find out exactly what really happened years ago.

Good
Melanie
Mar 27, 2017 Melanie rated it really liked it
Snake’s Revenge is about what happens when a worker comes upon some relics in the site he is working. The land belongs to an ex MC member and when Drake comes back to the land to investigate the find, he and his old brothers make a shocking discovery that has him asking them to test out a theory as to their significance. Snake, Duke and Outlaw all agree, but Snake has ulterior motives. He’s biding his time until Drake reveals just what happened that night long ago that caused Drake to leave the ...more
Heather andrews
Mar 30, 2017 Heather andrews rated it it was amazing

Snake is a territorial man, “keep it in your pants, Outlaw. This one’s mine, remember that,” I growl." Snake likes to make sure his girl is always taken care of, “the problem is, she doesn’t have anything here. So I told her to get everything and anything she’ll need. If she’s comfortable and happy, she might stay longer.” I wink." You know that old saying 'snake in the grass' or it starts out like that, I forget the rest, but that popped into my mind about our boy Snake, he's like a rattle-snak
Linda Diamond
Apr 03, 2017 Linda Diamond rated it it was amazing
Well I have to say this book was totally different than what Kathleen Kelly usually writes, but man was it just as awesome as her other books. This book takes you in many different twists and turns but it written remarkably well and will keep you turning pages untill the very end. Snakes seeks revenge on Drake for something that happened years before, now my question is , is Drake going to get his own story , definitely hoping there are more tales to follow. No cliffhangers! just one fantastic s ...more
Donna Wright
Apr 01, 2017 Donna Wright rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this great quick, full of everything read. I was sucked right in from the beginning and couldn't put it down. This books was ultimately about revenge and it offered everything it said on the tin. This is somewhat different from Kathleen's other MC books but it was just as great. What a way to spend and afternoon with a great MC book with a twist to it.
Donna
Mar 30, 2017 Donna rated it it was amazing
Oh My Word! This book is not like anything I’ve read by Kathleen Kelly before!! She is an incredible author and this short story is just one more example of her talent. I’m not usually a super natural fan, but I really enjoyed this book. I had no idea Ms. Kelly could be so. . . . dark? Twisted? I give this book 5 stars.
Kristen Zimmerman   (Book 'Em Krafty)
This was a different kind of book for me, I've never read a MC book that had a paranormal aspect to it before. I was surprised at how much I actually enjoyed this book. Snake's Revenge was fast paced and a quick read. Once I picked it up, I couldn't put it down.
sara horn
sara horn rated it it was amazing
Apr 17, 2017
linda patino
linda patino rated it liked it
Apr 18, 2017
Danny Jeffery
Apr 03, 2017 Danny Jeffery rated it really liked it
Snake's Revenge is a MC read but had a parnormal twist to it. I had never read an MC book with this sort of twist so the story did have a real original feel to it. It was a nice quick read and had a nice gritty element to it.
Misty chaney
Misty chaney rated it it was amazing
Jun 24, 2017
Susan
Susan rated it liked it
May 13, 2017
Kathleen Rowland
Kathleen Rowland rated it it was amazing
May 27, 2017
Siv
Siv rated it did not like it
Apr 16, 2017
Stephanie Boyd
Stephanie Boyd rated it it was amazing
Jun 19, 2017
Lisa Venn sims
Lisa Venn sims rated it really liked it
Mar 31, 2017
Charlotte Adams
Charlotte Adams rated it really liked it
Apr 02, 2017
Cathy
Cathy rated it really liked it
Mar 30, 2017
Ashley Ziegler
Ashley Ziegler rated it really liked it
Mar 29, 2017
R. J. Nunez
R. J. Nunez rated it liked it
Apr 13, 2017
CMarie
CMarie rated it liked it
Apr 21, 2017
Bri
Bri rated it really liked it
May 30, 2017
Nadia Di Tullio
Nadia Di Tullio rated it it was amazing
Apr 02, 2017
Kathleen Kelly was born in Penrith, NSW, Australia. When she was four her family moved to Brisbane, QLD, Australia. Although born in NSW she considers herself a QUEENSLANDER!!

She married her childhood sweetheart and they live in Toowoomba with their two furry kids. A British Short Hair named Grace and a Burmese named Jack.

Kathleen enjoys writing contemporary, romance novels with a little bit of e
More about Kathleen Kelly...