Start by marking “Forsaken Souls (The Runes Universe)” as Want to Read:
Forsaken Souls (The Runes Universe)

Forsaken Souls

(The Runes Universe)

Untold "I'm sorry's," overdue "I love you's," and ignored forgiveness are the unspoken stories of the ICU.

Emma Adams has lost hope… the very thing that fed her spirit, and inspired her to become a nurse. Although she tries her best to be positive, it has been hard to remain unscathed when all that surrounds her is death.

With a powerful desire to help others driving her,
Published April 16th 2017 by Kindle Worlds

To ask other readers questions about Forsaken Souls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forsaken Souls

Jemimah  Zafoune
Apr 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a beautifully told story with a heart wrenching and heart warming theme running through it. This story is set in the Runes Universe and so we got to meet some of those characters we are familiar with from Ednah Walters books, but written by a different author. I think that Stephany Wallace managed to write those characters incredibly well, and you wouldn't know if say you'd just picked up this book without looking at the cover, that this story was written by a different author. However, ...more
LEAH ANN
Apr 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing. I cried both sad and happy tears. The compassion Emma has for her patients in ICU is deep. It takes a nurse with that much compassion to work in that setting but it also drains them. There was one soul who knew what Emma needed and in return she was exactly what he needed. Two souls out helping others end up helping each other in the process. I loved the bonding between the two even though one was human and the other only a soul. With love there is always a way.
Genieinachanelbottle
Forsaken Souls is an epic new edition to The world of Runes!!! A Breathtakingly Beautiful story about life, loss and true love against all odds! Stephany Wallace's words are pure magic, painting a picture in UR mind that stays forever! This Novella completely stole my heart N soul made me laugh, cry, swoon and left me craving more!!!
Shawn
Apr 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a great read! Stephany did an amazing job with this book, she incorporated the Runes World into it fabulously. Definitely worth reading. This book is a short story that is filled with unexpected turns. Definitely want to read this book, it's amazing.
Karen Dubose
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Devyn

The Runes universe is amazing. I just wish they were still available to be bought so the rest of the world could read them
Lene Blackthorn
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book from the Runes Universe I have read, and I absolutely loved it!
Emma is a nurse at York hospital, working at the ICU. Her sweet nature and dedication to help make her a perfect nurse. She will do everything for the peaple in her care to fulfill their last wishes and find the closure. One day, a soul enters her life, becoming her company and friend and helping her patients. Emma even starts to call him the Angel of the ICU. But Devyn carries his own burden. Falling in love
Tina Merritt
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I think this is my favorite of all the Runes universe stories! I feel in love with Dev from the other Runes books already but this Author did such a good job at the writing, I laughed, cried, felt love, and so much more! Definitely recommend!! 💖
Lori Hoffman
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a good book how can souls meet if you are human and one died centuries ago it can happen. He is a spirit they fall in love then he left so she can have a normal life then he came back when he became mortal again
Hazel Stewart
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Absolutely loved this addition to the runes world. What an emotional rollercoaster. I love that we get to understand more about certain characters. The lead character really is a beautiful soul and with Emma's help he just thrives. I wasn't sure how the addition to the runes series would be. But Stephany Wallace absolutely nails it. I read it in one sitting and absolutely love it.
J.A. Cintron
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was awesome we finally got to see Devyn have is HEA! now I want to see how this is sewed into the cannon timeline :D
Dawn
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! Spoiler Alert!!!!

I loved Dev in the Runes series. The fact that Stephany Wallace got to write his story is even better! I love her Ancient Magic series, so this was just a bonus.... But WOW!! How awesome is this this story??? Soooo Awesome..... it's changed a bit, about how Dev came back, but who cares? It still rocks. It's longer than some of the other novellas, but his story was complicated to begin with, so I'm not complaining. I'm excited that we learned how he "cleaned" his soul....*
Melissa
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Short but sweet story!! Emma is an wonderful character. Devyn is different but turns out to be an awesome soul. Great story to read, couldn't put it down.
Hanna
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!

I love Stephany’s work and she writes an amazing story in Ednah’s Rune’s world ❤ I’ll never get tired of returning to this series.
Jennifer Beckman
Donna
Apr 21, 2017
Veronika
Apr 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing novella in Runes Universe which I absolutely love! Well written, sweet and full of goodness,all variety of emotions and love. Stephany is skillfully showing us the unknown side of this one particular character we didn't see yet and I love her interpretation of what happened in his life and all the new and lovable characters! A must read for all Runes fans!
Jeannie
Apr 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“Forsaken Souls” by Stephany Wallace is extremely heartfelt and emotional. Emma is such a strong character and has the most amazing heart as she cares for her ICU patients and her family and friends. I really enjoyed reading about Emma’s adventure in the Runes Universe in this novella. I really enjoyed how author Stephany Wallace incorporated the Runes characters in Emma’s storyline. Because I don’t want to spoil who these characters are I will not name them. You’ll just have to read and find ou ...more
Ang Chris
Feb 20, 2019
Samantha Bridges
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omg this was a truly amazing love story!! This is exactly what you need to read. I loved this story not only for the characters but because I can relate to how Emma lives her life. Working in the medical field is not the easiest job but you find friends in all kinds of places and that is what this book shows!
Bestselling Author Stephany Wallace, published her debut novels Hidden Magic, (Paranormal Romance) in late 2016. However, she has actually been writing since she was about 12 years old.

Thanks to the influence of her Literature teacher who was also a poet, she began to write Poetry, which allowed her passion for writing to grow. Writing songs followed as her love extended to music. An artist, at he

The Runes Universe (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • Destined Souls (The Runes Universe)
  • Entangled Souls (The Runes Universe)
  • Broken Souls (The Runes Universe)
  • Shattering Souls (The Runes Universe)
  • Dark Souls (The Runes Universe)
  • Souls on Fire (The Runes Universe)
  • Frozen Souls (The Runes Universe)
  • Colliding Souls (The Runes Universe)
  • Savage Souls (The Runes Universe)
  • Stubborn Souls (The Runes Universe)