Start by marking “Alien Sacrifice (Zerconian Warriors #7)” as Want to Read:
Alien Sacrifice (Zerconian Warriors #7)

Alien Sacrifice

(Zerconian Warriors #7)

Sent to Zerconia as a spy, Annabel is certain she’ll discover some nefarious plot to lure human women to Zerconia. Instead, she encounters a race of honorable, protective, gorgeous Alpha aliens.

Not that she's attracted to any of them. Nope, not at all. Particularly not arrogant, grouchy, stick-in-the-mud Macon.

Macon has his future mapped out. He likes his life
Published March 21st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Alien Sacrifice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alien Sacrifice

Start your review of Alien Sacrifice (Zerconian Warriors #7)
Leigh UK
Jun 03, 2017 rated it liked it
Light, fun read

Annabel's mutterings to self were the winner for me.

Macon never really grew on me. There's the strong silent type and then there's a box of rocks. He was skirting too close to the box for my liking.

Zoey added some much needed humour

Rich was quite a surprise!

All in all a decent read but not the best in this series.
Karen Voitik
Aug 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
>Book Review – Alien Sacrifice

>I am an independent reviewer. This book is the 9th in the Zerconian Warriors series and ends in an HEA. Macon is a very staid and traditional Zerconian male. The flighty, flirty earth females do not catch his attention. He is drawn towards one particular female, Annabel. He feels that there is something off about her. Macon is correct. Annabel is a spy, sent by her brother to discredit the current ambassador to earth.

>There is a meet & greet scene
Karen Nastasio
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Annabel was sent to zerconia to spy for her brother and to hack into there mainframe and find dirt between councilor Dunkan and the zerconian race because her believes it’s all lies. But the longer Annabel looks for answers they are same nothing absolutely nothing but when she is almost caught in the mainframe room she feels it’s time for her to leave but her brother wants her to stay a dig some more but she tells him they are a honest and caring race. Macon doesn’t want a human mate at all he ...more
Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog)
Alien Sacrifice (Zerconian Warriors #9) – Annabel and Macon

He’s a proper and in control Zerconian warrior who sticks to tradition. She’s a spy with a wild side.

I know what I want for my birthday and it’s over 6 ft tall, has eyes that change colour and is adorably arrogant. That’s right sign me up for a Zerconian warrior of my very own. I love those guys and I devoured all the currently released books, including the novellas, in under a week. I confess, I was a little addicted.

But there was a lot
Pet
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was ok
This story incorporated all of the things that I dislike in Pnm and Sci Fi romance. I won't go into the very long rant that I have whirling around in my head, mostly because it's a matter of taste and while this was not mine it is by no means the authors fault.
I will just say this, despite all of the buttons this story pushed to enrage my inner feminist, the one thing that would have made this all better for me is, respect. Had Macon treated women with any respect at all my feelings about this
sharon e hochstetler
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love it

You can cry with sadness and laugh with surprise. The misunderstandings between the Zerconians and Humans is pretty funny. Macon is a strict, by the rules warrior. He does not want a human mate. They are unruly, loud and fragile. Annabelle is a trained agent. She is accused of being a spy. Macon acts like a jerk. Zoey learns the truth. Great story.
April
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great Series

This book was fun to read, Annabelle and her mate were so funny.
The misunderstanding about each other cultures her brother and his hang ups.
That is what makes this series so much fun to read. Keep the series going. We all need a get away. I love this series.
Charlene  Kaup
Nov 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful must read series

This is another great book in this series. Fabulous characters and great plot twists. Strong women finding their mates out in the stars. I highly recommend this series
Barbara L
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great book

This was a very good read, both thought they weren't mate's, but it took them by surprise when it became true. Once they learn to trust each other great thing happened got read for yourself.
shannon  Stubbs
Mar 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Not bad

Wasn't the best in this series but I did enjoy reading it. I thought Macon was not very nice to Annabel.
Nessa
Hellcat
Mar 30, 2017
Diane
Jun 27, 2019

• The Arcav King's Obsession (Arcav Alien Invasion, #2)
  • Hitched to the Alien General (Warriors of the Lathar, #8)
  • Adored by the Alien Assassin (Warriors of the Lathar, #5)
  • Joran (Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides #1; Intergalactic Dating Agency #31)
  • Devolose (Galaxy Gladiators #4)
  • Zorvak's Rescue (Compatibles, #1)
  • The Arcav King's Mate (Arcav Alien Invasion, #1)
  • Claiming Her Alien Warrior (Warriors of the Lathar, #2)
  • The Arcav Commander's Human (Arcav Alien Invasion, #3)
  • Darak (Dakonian Alien Mail Order Brides #1; Intergalactic Dating Agency #51)
  • Zhadra (Obosian Warriors #1)
  • Alien Commander's Mate (Warriors of the Lathar, #6)
  • Heart Of Eon (Eon Warriors, #3)
  • Kiss of Eon (Eon Warriors, #4)
  • Sarazen's Claim (Sarazen Saga, #1)
  • Roark's Bondmate (Compatibles, #2)
  • The Arcav Captain's Queen (Arcav Alien Invasion, #7)
  • Bonded To The Alien Centurion (Warriors of the Lathar, #7)
Best selling author, Sadie wanted to blend her love of writing, Sci-Fi (why did they cancel Firefly - sobs) and sexy, dominant males.
If you'd like to keep up with any updates, she has a Facebook page.
Sign up to her newsletter (http://eepurl.com/bQPcI5) and receive a FREE NOVELLA set in the Zerconian Warriors world, you'll also receive information about new

Zerconian Warriors (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Alien Warrior (Zerconian Warriors, #1)
  • Alien Lover (Zerconian Warriors, #2)
  • Alien Mate (Zerconian Warriors, #3)
  • Sweet Alien Savage (Zerconian Warriors, #4)
  • Alien Savior (Zerconian Warriors, #5)
  • Alien Mine (Zerconian Warriors #6)
  • An Alien To Die For (Zerconian Warriors #8)
  • Alien Commander (Zerconian Warriors #9)
  • Alien Explosions (Zerconian Warriors #10)
  • Alien Retribution (Zerconian Warriors #11)