Start by marking “Beach Life 2” as Want to Read:
Beach Life 2

Beach Life 2

Available in print and eBook format.
A selection of mostly contemporary Short Stories written for a market or competition entry.
Published May 18th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Beach Life 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beach Life 2

J.P. Willson
Apr 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Although I still fail to see the connection of the cover and the title to the works contained within, this is an eclectic collection that amused at times and at others caught me by surprise. The kind where you finish the story and say to yourself, "hmmm, I wasn't expecting that..."
Some of the stories I quite enjoyed such as "Choices" and others I did not care for, such as ,"The Water Factory", of course for my own reasons.
In truth this is not the my preferred genre for reading yet the writing i
Charles Remington
Feb 03, 2017
Chris Stoesen
Apr 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a review copy of this book recently. It is a collection of short stories that was really entertaining. There are some really good stories in this book that had me guessing. One in particular, I assumed would be a very dark tale completely surprised me. Some of the stories are better than others but all of them kept me entertained that I quickly read through the whole thing looking forward to each story. While not my normal reading material, it was a light and fun read that kept me eng ...more
A writer of Science Fiction and Fantasy, Alistair Potter lives and works in the Scottish seaside town of Portobello, just outside of Edinburgh.

Alistair has been writing since 1993 and placing  short stories, cartoons and poetry in small publications. His work has been read on the BBC Radio4, Scottish Shorts series, and he is former recipient of a Scottish Arts Council New Writer's Bursary.

"I ho