Start by marking “A Rocky Mountain Romance (Wyoming Mountain Tales, #2)” as Want to Read:
A Rocky Mountain Romance (Wyoming Mountain Tales, #2)

A Rocky Mountain Romance

(Wyoming Mountain Tales #2)

A Christian Historical Romance Novel

Zeche Reid is on a journey to find himself, and the Wyoming mountain country seems like the perfect place. But when he stumbles upon a lady and her professor father holed up in a remote cabin, his protective instincts won't let him leave them alone. Especially when the father’s haunting memories from the War of Succession put his
Audible Audio
Published May 25th 2017 by Misty M. Beller

To ask other readers questions about A Rocky Mountain Romance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Rocky Mountain Romance

Start your review of A Rocky Mountain Romance (Wyoming Mountain Tales, #2)
Brittany
Apr 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A Rocky Mountain Romance is book two in the Wyoming Mountain Tales series, yet it can easily be read as a stand alone novel. Zeche is a character that readers will recognize from book one, A Pony Express Romance, yet this tale is truly his own.

I loved this novel from start to finish. Both, Zeche and Greta were characters I immediately connected with. Their romance and attraction to each other was sweet, yet they had a lot to deal with right from their first meeting. Whether it was handling Greta
Amy
Mar 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A Rocky Mountain Romance is number two of the Wyoming Mountain Tales series. Zeche Reid goes on a soul-searching journey that lands him on a Wyoming mountain. He then finds Greta Michelly and her father, who are on their own journey to find peace. He and Greta are drawn to one another that leads the two to danger.

I enjoyed this book. I thought it was pretty good. And look forward to the next book in the series.

4 stars

I received this book from the author, but was not required to write a review.
Wendy
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-books-i-read
BACK OF THE BOOK BLURB

(copied from Amazon.com)

The Wyoming mountain country seems like the perfect place for Zeche Reid to find himself. When a blizzard sends him scrambling for cover, he stumbles upon a lady and her professor father holed up in a remote cabin. His protective instincts won't let him desert them to continue his travels, especially when the father's haunting memories from the War of Secession put his daughter's safety at risk.

Fighting her own nightmares after the war, Gretta
Randy Tramp
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mara's older brother, Zeche Reid travels through the Wyoming mountain country when a blizzard changes his plans. He seeks protection from the elements at Gretta Michelly and her father's cabin.

I love this series. From the Civil War nightmares of Gretta and her father, Antonio, to the adventurous ideas of Zeche. I could put myself in the scenes, sensing the danger when the elk attacked Zeche and the flashbacks that hit Antonio.

Gretta is a brave woman, and Zeche a brave man. Both are headed toward
Penny Mcguire
May 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Wyoming Mountain Tales Series. Misty M. Beller continued witth the flow in telling the story of Zeche and Gretta. There are many ups and downs that the two of them go through in order to get together. The storyline whisks you away from the first page making you feel as if you are in the small cabin with them and her father. Beller's writing is very descriptive. Highly recommend this read and can't wait to see what happens in Book 3!
Joy Lokey
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sometimes it is kind of hard to read stories in eras and climates far from my own experience, but it was easy to climb into the characters' world and lose myself into their stories and experiences. Mist is a credible author, I enjoy her books alot and appreciate her dedication to leading us into new adventures, romances, and dangers, build character in us through her characters' testimonies, and Misty's love for the Lord is clear in her beautiful stories.
Marlene
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A romance, an adventure and a finding of new friends. That is the story in a nutshell plus the various side-trips that make up everyday life in the mountains of the old west. Take away running water, having no toilet, cooking over a fire and the feel of dampness throughout a terrible winter, and you have the story of hard times. It’s an enjoyable tale and the sweetness of a little dog named Nyx. Enjoyed the book.
Elaina
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was so excited to know this book is about Zeche Reid because I wanted to know his thoughts and personality from the first book. He was quiet and reserved in the first book and understand a little bit more from reading this second book in the series. This book really pulled me in and read it quickly. Some moments on the edge of your seat cheering him on through his adventures. Already reading the next book!!
Alan T
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Zeche & Gretta

Zechariah Reid is exploring the Wyoming mountains from his home with his brother at a stage stop near the Sweetwater river. He stumbles on a cabin when a snowstorm is starting. Gretta Michelly and her father are living in the mountains as he suffers from PTSD following his Civil War combat experiences. Leche worries that he is making Antonio's issues worse.

Excellent plotting and characterization. I find Beller's books interesting.
RICHARD LEWIS
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love in the Rockies

This was the first of Misties books that I've read and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more of her work soon. Great character development, lots of twists and turns and the happy ever after we all look for. I highly recommend it.
Kathy Brickert
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet story

A good read that holds your attention. This is the second in the series and I have enjoyed them both! Can't wait for the next story! Good author, good read!
S Unknown
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet Historical Romance

This was such a good book. I loved Zeche and Gretta's story! I can't wait to read Ezra's story now.
Michael Montiero
He found love in the mountains

Filled with wanderlust a man finds love quite unexpectedly, and she thought she never would, but of course it's not as easy as it sounds.
Deloris  Mercer
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

Thank you Ms. Beller for this great book. I really enjoyed the wonderful setting, the great characters. And the tender love story. Will recommend it to anyone.
Kirsi Johnson
Short and sweet. Can't say this series is my favorite by Beller, but, if you like old western romances, they're worth the read. Don't need to read this series in order, but it does give some background on Zeke, one of the protagonists in this book. Looking forward to book three and Ezra's story!
Thomas Havens
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A rocky mountain romance

This book has an easy to follow plot and interesting characters. I recommend this book to all lovers of Christian, historical, romance novels.
Clara Yoder
May 21, 2017
Vicki
Jul 23, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Wagon Train Wedding (Love on the Santa Fe Trail #2)
  • Wagon Train Matchmaker (Love on the Santa Fe Trail #3)
  • An Old-Fashioned Texas Christmas: 2-in-1 Holiday Novella Collection
  • The Rancher’s Bride Arrangement  (Brides of Inspiration #1)
  • When You Are Near (Brookstone Brides, #1)
  • Wagon Train Baby (Love on the Santa Fe Trail #1)
  • An Uncommon Woman
  • Heart of Mine (Colorado Hearts, #3)
  • The Rancher’s Second Chance Bride  (Brides of Inspiration #3)
  • A Love Rising from the Ashes
  • Temporary Bride (Dakota Brides #1)
  • The Accidental Guardian (High Sierra Sweethearts, #1)
  • Rescuing Lord Inglewood (Inglewood #1)
  • Whispers on the Wind (Prairie Hearts, #5)
  • Reluctant Bride (Dakota Brides #4)
  • The Hope of Azure Springs
  • The Social Tutor (Branches of Love #1)
  • The Rancher’s Marriage of Convenience (Brides of Inspiration #2)
Misty M. Beller writes romantic mountain stories, set on the 1800s frontier and woven with the truth of God’s love. For a limited time, you can get her bestselling novel, The Lady and the Mountain Man, FREE here: http://bit.ly/2gvrW1a

She was raised on a farm in South Carolina, so her Southern roots run deep. Growing up, her family was close, and they continue to keep that priority today. Her

Wyoming Mountain Tales (4 books)
  • A Pony Express Romance (Wyoming Mountain Tales, #1)
  • A Sweetwater River Romance (Wyoming Mountain Tales, #3)
  • A Mountain Christmas Romance (Wyoming Mountain Tales, #4)