Start by marking “Sheets and Secrets” as Want to Read:
Sheets and Secrets

Sheets and Secrets

Ellie has realized becoming a stay at home writer has proven to be more challenging than rewarding. Living on the outskirts of the city with no potential job on the horizon, Ellie is left with too much time on her hands and not enough money. When a spot opens up at the strip club down the street where her roommate works, she jumps at the opportunity. Plus, she is in desper ...more
Published May 30th 2017 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Sheets and Secrets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sheets and Secrets

Bella James
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fast-paced, sexy and exciting.

Moore is a new author to me and did not disappoint in her delivery of this seductive romance/thriller.

She portrays her characters with depth and realism, I felt Ellie's anguish and the chemistry between herself and Kason. Great writing!

Got a spare afternoon in the garden with a glass of cold prosecco? Then get lost in this compelling story which will keep you turning pages to the very end.

A definite 5 stars.
Olivia Hatton
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This book is my baby and I hope you all enjoy it! Thanks for taking the chance and the time to read 😊
Faith
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS BOOK!!!

I absolutely ADORED this book. I give it 5+ stars!
The plot was very well thought out and each chapter kept me wanting more and more.
The characters were pretty amazing as well. Speaking of the characters where can I find myself a Kason? I'm not going to say any spoilers but I would say my favorite scene is the Ferris wheel scene.

This book has made me laugh, cry, scream, and smile like a maniac all in one sitting. It had just the right amount of
Harloe Rae
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: uplifting
I have had the privilege of reading several fantastic debut novels recently. There is so much new writing talent coming out from behind the scenes. Sheets and Secrets by Liv Moore is the latest I’ve truly enjoyed.

Ellie is a strong-willed heroine that isn’t afraid to get dirty… in many ways. She moves to the city without knowing what to expect from her future. She’s brave and tenacious, which definitely works in her favor. Kason is the type of alpha male we all love stumbling upon in
Amanda
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! Ellie just moved to a new town and is trying to write her book. She meets an amazing guy Kason who is a cop. While having a ruff go, her room mate talks her into becoming a stripper at the club, but she's afraid to let Kason know, since she's not sure exactly where things are headed. She wants to come clean, but finds out that Kason previously dated a stripper, and is afraid she waited too long since Kason is such a sweet romantic guy 💖. Things at the strip club heat up, and Kas ...more
Dominique Laura
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm going to start off by asking, where can I find myself a Kason? I mean, I don't mind sharing with Ellie.

Liv kept me hooked the entire story. It was an easy, fun read with some twists and danger. I loved it.

I smiled a lot, my jaw dropped, and my eyes widened throughout almost every scene. Basically, I was all the way into it.

The fact that this is only her debut makes me reallllllly excited for her other works.

If you want something sexy, suspenseful, with some secrets and mystery then I rec
Kasey McCarthy
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as an ARC in return for an honest review. This author was new to me so no idea what to expect but this book was amazing. This book is a love story but more than that it's something we can all relate to as people. Who hasn't had bad breakup? Who hasn't lost someone and are afraid to love again? Ellie and Kason's love story is amazing. I look forward to next book from this author.
Isabel Zamora
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Talk about reading steamy scenes!
Liv has you going through each emotion with Ellie! I couldn't stop reading it! It was as if I was the one enjoying the company of the green eyed officer Kason! I would love for him to come serve and protect me! I devoured every last word and it left me wanting more. The friendship with Ariel is what every girl needs!
The novella is a good read to relax and enjoy a bottle of wine! I recommend this steamy read for anyone who enjoys steamy fun and kinky scenes!
Tanya Vought
Jun 02, 2017 rated it liked it
This was a short story with likable characters.... especially Kason!!!!
If you're looking for a short story that is filled with interesting characters, a writer who turns stripper but meets an amazing Cop.... this story is for you!!!

I loved Kason.... He's so amazing and I can't express how much I adored him and his ways! Wonderful book boyfriend for sure!!!

3 stars from me.
Kacie
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sheets and Secrets is a great, easy read. It's a little suspenseful/mysterious but captivating. I love Kason and Ellie together. Kason is a sexy cop with a good heart and I relate to Ellie so much. I also like the friendship of Ellie and her roommate, Ariel, although I was disappointed/hurt at the lack of trust, it all works out well in the end! I cannot wait to read more from Liv Moore!
Beth
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I see this is the 1st book of this author, gosh ... I sure hope it will not be the last??!!! Loved this read. Couldn't put it down!! Such a page turner! Such steamy hot scenes. Can't wait for more from this amazing awesome author! All the best Liv Moore. Love this cover! Must read. ( ;
Maggie V
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
description
*ARC kindly provided for the author in exchange for a honest review *

Ellie is not your normal lead female in a romance book. She is adventurous, and unpredictable.  That's how she finds herself in a new city, with a stranger for a roommate and now working at a strip club. Not what she wanted with her life - but hey there is nothing wrong with being a stripper, besides she is just doing it to get closer to her roommate, get GREAT cash and also get some intel to write a book. Never did she expect to fin*

Ellie is not your normal lead female in a romance book. She is adventurous, and unpredictable.  That's how she finds herself in a new city, with a stranger for a roommate and now working at a strip club. Not what she wanted with her life - but hey there is nothing wrong with being a stripper, besides she is just doing it to get closer to her roommate, get GREAT cash and also get some intel to write a book. Never did she expect to find such a handsome guy while she was there, let alone a cop.

Kason is the type of cop you have fantasy dreams about. He is downright sexy and the things he says are just heart melting. Hello Fair and Ferris Wheel chapter. But although Ellie has secrets, so does Kason. I mean are you surprised? This book is called Sheets and Secrets. I expected a lot of sex and a whole lot more deep secrets, and that's what I got!!

This book was suspenseful, had sexy moments and a lot of secrets! As the book kept going, I was dragged in more and more with the need to know what the heck all the secrets were and when everyone was going to find out. Along the way I was begging for the two lead characters Kason and Ellie to figure their shit out, ASAP.

Although I had moments where I disliked some of the characters, and wanted to punch them in the nuts or lady bits, I still understood why they were put into the book. Liv Moore put enough detail into each character to make this book well written and put together. Never giving too much information until the right time.

For this being a debut novel, I was very pleased with Liv Moore's work. I can not wait to read more of her books to come because she definitely knows how to published a really steamy and on the edge romance book!

description

For a longer review at this book and others, please check out my blog at Trashy Biblo Blog

Nina Butler
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sheets and Secrets by Liv Moore was an erotic novel that takes you through an unlikely relationship. It brings out the lover in us all. You root for them to fall in love, and you are sad when things do not go their way. Moore inspired me to be more open with love and new relationships. This story is about a woman that was broken hearted and found love again with a man we all want for ourselves. Moore is a master at creating drama and tension throughout the story.

The story starts out with a youn
A.M. MSW
Jun 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Sheets and Secrets is a debut romance novella by author Liv Moore.  At only 138 pages, I was excited to read this quick and dirty story.  The synopsis of the book also promised danger, and I love a bit of risk paired with my romance!

Ellie is a stay at home writer who finds herself broke and barely making ends meet.  After moving in with a stripper who was looking for a roommate on Craig's List, she becomes exposed to the stripping lifestyle.  Once an opening at her roommate's club op
Sally Sutherland
An absolutely wonderful book.

An author that I do a lot of read of her books, had been online trying to help a friend and fellow author by asking some of her readers if they might like to read a brand new author by the name of Liv Moore and I jumped at the chance after reading the short synopsis because I t sounded so wonderful. By the next day, Ms. Moore had approved me to be on her team and I have been in heaven ever since. The first night, I got the book around 10:30 pm or so and I told my
Suzie
May 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book is from a new author that I recently discovered and I have to say I will read more of her work in the future.

Liv and Kason couldn't be and more different to each other...she just took a job as a stripper and he is a cop. Both are keeping secrets from each other and like all secrets they have to come out sometime. For this couple, their relationship stumbles a bit but after a scare it soon gets back on track.

The downside to this book is that I wish it were longer
Kari Hansen
May 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ellie works at home as a writer however money is tight and she finds it a little lonely. When her roommate suggests she gets a job at the strip club where she works Ellie agrees as the money as good and the experience would help with her writing.

Kason is a sexy and sweet cop and from the moment he met Ellie he was all in. The only problem is they both have secrets and will they be able to survive the aftereffect when all is revealed?

I enjoyed the debut novel by Liv Moore
Teri
Jun 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Appropriate name for this book with all of the secrets being kept. When those secrets threaten lives and freedom it may be too late. A whirlwind of a story that fast paced no holes barred in your face plot. The excitement and fun go from page one to the end. The characters are strong and the length of the book much too short but with this being a debut novel I say this author is going to do well. The story is a goodie with nice little twist and turns and even a character or two that you might wa ...more
LaGina
Jun 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
A new author to me and I love it when I hit the jack pot with a good read. This book had me on a roller coaster of emotion that will have you wanting to just throw your ereader. T This is a story I will definitely recommend to all of my book loving friends. I look forward to reading more by this author someday. It's one of those stories that makes you feel like it could be based on some real life happenings. Another good read that I see me re-reading this summer.
Laurie Beemer
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was inspiring, sexy, funny, and suspenseful. This was a book that when you read it make sure to really read it, there is within these page serious issues that are address but the author does it in such an empowering way that it hooks the reader. I just want to ask one question can I have a sexy cop too? The chemistry between Kason and Ellie was a pleasure to read and set the pages on fire. There were some very sexy scenes that had me reaching for a cold drink. I am so glad I read this ...more
Lyssa Cole
May 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great debut novel!! Liv is one of my readers and now I am so happy to read for her! This book was so cute, I loved the story line, and Ellie was fun to read along with. I enjoyed the pacing and the character development as well. I felt some things were a bit rushy but I feel that's just something to work on when you are a newer author and I feel Liv has great potential and will go far!! Great job Liv!!
Laura Henderson
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful steamy read! This is a debut novel I believe but I hope it wont be the last! This is a light read that is full of intrigue and is a wonderful rainy day read. Nothing dragged and was scene was brilliantly written. The book was well and thoughtfully put together. The characters were vivid and you got attached to them and cared about them. I would love to see a spin off of this novel with maybe some of the supporting characters! This is a must Summer read! 5 stars from me.
Elizabeth Sherrell (Elizabeth’s Pretty Little Reads)
I loved this little debut novella from Liv Moore. It was a perfect mix of suspense, romance, and had two characters with off the charts chemistry.

I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a quick, steamy read with a few plot twists!

Can't wait to see what else this author brings us in the future!
Melissa Parnell
May 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
The blurb caught my interest for this story and I decided to read this new to me author. I am so glad I did! It was a great read. It was easy and quick paced, but it was also suspenseful and kept you reading. I did not want to put this book down. I enjoyed the characters and the storyline and I thought the writing was very well done. I have definitely a found a new author to read.
Jadyn Lucas
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Liv Moore is an amazing up and coming author. Her debut novel, Sheets and Secrets, has real relatable characters that find themselves in a suspenseful predicament. But not to fear because Kason is a sexy man in uniform and is always there to save his love, Ellie. Liv Moore truly keeps the reader captivated in this romantic suspense novella. She is forever on my MUST READ LIST.
Jamie
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kason is panty melting hot.From his good looks to his charming demeanor.Ellie seemed a little scatterbrained at first .But once she lets her guard down and takes a chance on Kason everything starts to fall into place for her.Ellie and Kason have both been hurt before .Can two hearts that have been broken mend each other's hearts? Great first book by this author.
Megan Harrington
❤🔥❤🔥❤

What a wonderful debut novel. An aspiring writer is Down on her luck. She caught her boyfriend cheating,so she leaves him and her job behind. Desperate for a job she start stripping to make ends meet. She meets Kason and quickly develops feelings for him. The author did an amazing job with the twist. Never saw it coming. This is a definite must read. Looking forward to reading more book from this talented author.
Kelly - Words We Love By
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A stripper and a cop - what a great story of craziness and love! Can't wait to read more books by Liv Moore!

Struggling writer, Ellie, is trying her best to write her first romance novel but she is struggling. Fortunately for her she has a very understanding best friend and roommate. While trying to write one day she sees a hot cop outside her window. Boy, does he give her some inspiration for her book. When she continues to bump into this sexy stranger they finally decide to go on a date. Meanw
Heather
May 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Such a great book! I couldn't put it down, it definitely kept me interested. Loved the characters and storyline so much!!
Nicole French
Aug 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a really solid debut. The characters were engaging, and the chemistry between the leads was hot. Looking forward to seeing what Moore comes up with next!
Liv Moore is a contemporary romance author with a little twist. She writes books because it's her passion and her outlet when life gets tough. She is very thankful for all her followers and readers supporting her crazy writing! :)
#ReadMoore