Start by marking “Tears of the Dragon: Aries (Zodiac Shifters, #8)” as Want to Read:
Tears of the Dragon: Aries (Zodiac Shifters, #8)

Tears of the Dragon: Aries (Zodiac Shifters, #8)

Zodiac Shifters Paranormal Romance, #8: Tears of the Dragon: Aries

A myth twisted through the centuries,
A prophecy that survived history,
A cure no one dared to touch…

She seeks the Golden Fleece…
As a researcher and professor of Mythology and Folklore at Harvard University, Aileen Callas wants to do much more than tell her students some old, barely authentic stories. She
Published April 11th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Tears of the Dragon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tears of the Dragon

Start your review of Tears of the Dragon: Aries (Zodiac Shifters, #8)
Susan Otto
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome Adventure about the guardian of the Golden Fleece

A professor is the descendant of Medusa trying to disprove the Guardian of the Golden Fleece story is false. She and three others make a documentary filming their trip into the mountain.

The characters are relatable, interesting, and dramatic in their belief of the Golden Fleece. The plot is unusual and intriguing leading to an exciting story that twist in a dramatic way. I would highly recommend this book for somebody who would like to
Stephanie
Dec 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Golden Fleece retold as the Tears of a Dragon. It is a great blend of myth and paranormal. Descendent of Medea and mythology professor, she is determined to set the myth straight. Armed with a scroll and vial, she embarks on a journey to locate the Golden Fleece. Drakon, an immortal dragon who cannot sleep, has no humanity and is the guardian of the Golden Fleece just wants the curse broken. A quick and engaging read and most definitely a great addition to the Zodiac Shifters collection. I ...more
Laure
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Aileen is determined to prove to her colleagues that her theory of the Greek myth is more accurate than the version that has been taught for years. She manages to elude the men that attacked her team and their guide. The guardian of the ancient artifact is a dragon shifter that was cursed thousands of years ago to Guard the Golden Fleece until the curse is broken. Wow, this is a wonderfully written and fascinating take on the mythological story of Jason and the Argonauts and the search for the ...more
Keoki Ki`Ili
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ancient curse

A family secret handed down for generations conflicts with a myth written in history books. Our heroine and her friends embark on a trip to prove one of them right. On the way she discovers her life was for a reason and she could free our hero from his curse.
Melody
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Aileen & Drakon

Thoroughly enjoyed reading Aileen & Drakon's story very much. I love reading a happy ever after story it makes me happy after a hard day. Thank you for writing this story.
Angie7
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Treasure within yourself

Awesomeness, this story was filled with adveture, suspense, plots and finding your true mate. Beautiful landscapes a dangerous dragon with a curse . Easy to read and follow the story.
Tena Barnes
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I liked this story

A crazy professor trying to prove her point. But what she found she couldn't believe. She fall in love but of course trouble comes a calling. It was a really good book
angela gunstone
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tears of the dragon

Loved the storyline and the characters which made it hard to put down so it's a well deserved five stars and I would recommend this book to everyone
Cary
Apr 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved it

Very good book, you won't be disappointed!!! I love to enter the zodiac world. It is always uplifting and happy
Judi
Mar 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Tears of the Dragon reads like a modern Greek mythological tale. The descendant, the prophecy, and an expedition to find the Golden Fleece (in homage to Aries). And a gorgeous dragon shifter. Aileen is smart, a college professor, and determined to prove her version of the myth handed down through generations of her family. Draken is a tortured soul, can Aileen set him free? Go along for the adventure, you won't regret the journey.
L H
Oct 17, 2017 rated it liked it
Interesting mix of shifter and Greek mythology...but it has nothing to do with zodiac signs at all.
Thinxsphinx
Suspenseful and steamy paranormal romance. 3.75 stars
Jennifer Alvarez
Apr 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! The stories that have been turned into myths and legends could never be real...right?! Aileen Callas was a mythology professor with a secret. In her soul she knew she was set upon an incredible journey who's outcome was all but a mystery. With her small team she sets out to find not only the secret of the mystery of Jason, Madea, and the argonauts but also her childhood savior. A treasure such as this is sure to have both a fearsome guardian as well as treasure-seekers. Can Aileen solve the ...more
Ana
Even Dragon Fire Can't Save Him from Her

Aileen Callas has been obsessed since childhood with mythology, specifically Jason & The Golden Fleece. You see she is a direct descendant of Medea, the witch that put the Guardian of the Fleece to sleep all those millennia ago, so her love would not follow her. Did Media have an ulterior motive to her actions, did she as a witch have the gift to see into the future?

Aileen is a professor of Mythology, but she has it in her head that the story of Jason
Peggy
Apr 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing

A great new take on mythology. I love the twist this story take is a great adventure. Cara writes in the present. It was such an easy read

Crystal
Apr 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Aileen along with her assistant Nadia, Josh and their guide head into the unknown looking for the Golden Fleece. She thinks the old myths are real and she sets out to prove it. Drakon is bound to protect a very old powerful object. He also can't see to remember some things...but things may be changing soon.

I really enjoyed this book. Aileen is a strong, smart woman who doesn't give up! Would love to see her and Drakon going after other myths or finding out more about her ancestors.
Sandi
Mar 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Aileen is a researcher and a mythology professor who is trying to prove her theory of the Golden Fleece. She goes on an adventure to prove this and gets more than she bargained for. She has to fight for her life and decide what is more important, her mission or her destiny.
Leanne ~ Tales From The Heart
A great story of mythology brought into the present day. Throw in some dragon shifters and you get one entertaining tale. Aileen is professor of mythology and is determined to prove they are real. Does she find more that she bargains for? A well written tale with fun characters. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Michelle
Apr 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Aileen Callas As a researcher and professor of Mythology and Folklore at Harvard University she wanted to show her students more then books she wanted to show them proof of the real thing and had a map being handed down form mother after mother so she sets out with other people and gets ambushed and runs in the cave and everything goes black and when she wakes up a dragon oh boy.
Drakon has been guarding the fleece for a long time and can't remember who he is or his human side he just wants to
Kimmie
Apr 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
That was one hell of a book. So well written and artfully
crafted. I so love paranormal romance, but this one had a
twist. It also deals with mythology. I love how Cara Wylde
wove this tale.

This story is about Aileen a history and mythology professor.
She is looking for the Golden Fleece. Convinced they are
Georgia she heads there up in the mountains. But there are
bad guys after it too. And now that she may have found it her
whole team goes missing. And she runs for the cave to hide.
When she
Patti
Apr 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Out to prove old mythology incorrect. Armed with the canister and scroll past down from grandmother, to mother, and now her. Trapped in cave. Yes, this is actually quite the unique storyline and a seriously great addition to the zodiac shifter series! Read along to journey with Aileen to unearth the real truth behind an ancient fable! I really enjoyed that I couldn't figure out the journey before reading it. An easy read that can be perfect for a peaceful afternoon.
Debra Jones
Apr 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tears of the Dragon is a great book!! It is very well written and kept this reader finding it hard to put the book down to even get some sleep. It hooked me from the very first page and kept me hooked until I reached the last page. I really enjoyed reading about Aileen and Drakon.
If you love dragon shifter books then you will enjoy this one!!
I volunteered to read this book and am now leaving an honest review.
Diana Page
Apr 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved the authors use of Greek mythology paired with dragon shifters !! The fated mate portion was unexpected as well as several other things you'll have to read about and i promise enjoy !! 4's for a good story, great characters, hot sex and backstabbing intrigue. I received a gifted copy and am voluntarily choosing to leave an honest and unbiased review. I recommend this book to anyone who loves Greek mythology and/or paranormal dragon shifter romance. ...more
Sherri
Mar 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s, ebooks-owned
Dragons and mythology in one book? I was in Heaven!! Loved this story so much. One woman destined to break an extremely long curse for a dragon and find love. I was pulled in from the first chapter and couldn't put it down.

I voluntarily read an ARC of this book and this is my honest review.
Nikki Brooks
Mar 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Greek Mythology and PNR merge seamlessly into a great little story!

Aileen may be a Professor but some her ideas are a little...left of field for her colleagues. But with her intrepid assistant and camera man she is deep in the heart of ancient Colchis, looking for the golden fleece and its guardian!

Her camp is attacked and she makes it to the safety of a cave but what awaits inside? Safety for further danger?

Great re-imagining of the myth of Jason and Medea. Aileen certainly wasn't the plain
Wendy
Apr 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
This story, although a little slow to start, was unique and intriguing. I love the premise of the dragons tears having certain properties that helped the main character become who she is. I was guessing along the way how it would play out and I admit I was wrong a couple times which, for me, is a sign of a well written story. Surprises, and unique interpretations of mythology kept this story interesting along with the romance between main characters. Well worth the read.
Ann-marie Morency
Apr 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Greek mythology and paranormal series. The adventure and romance between the characters, is remarkable. Aileen went on a quest and found out she was the missing piece.
Susan
Apr 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A myth, a prophecy, and a dragon shifter - I was not sure whether I would like this book or not when I started it. I should not have had any doubts. Of course, it is a wonderful book by Cara Wylde that I really enjoyed reading. I like to read books where I am not sure what is going to happen next, and this book does that. Also, it is very interesting, beyond the romance and one and only mate that you see in most shifter books. I voluntarily reviewed this advance copy, and yes, I really liked it, ...more
Ingrid Stephanie Jordan
Reviewer: Ingrid Stephanie Jordan
Genre: #PRN #DragonShifter
#4Stars
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
And I really like this one Ms. Cara really put a lot into this myth of Jason and the Argonauts based this whole book was written with Jason in mind.
Professor Aileen Callas has hired a cameraman and her assistant Nadia I would ask questions so she could answer while they climbed the mountain, this
Cherri-Anne
Hello! 5 GOLD TEARS

Aileen was in eye-candy heaven! the gorgeous man before her. Broad shoulders, wide chest, sinfully hard six-pack… oh, and the… What a DRAGONTACULAR book!! I love, Love, LOVE every aspect of it, especially how TEARRIFICALLY Cara wove her story and the Golden Fleece myth so impeccably & effortlessly together!! It's like they were destined to become one story - THIS story - and one that's worthy of a sacrifice, that's worthy of the Tears of the Dragon!! This is incredible! I

• The Dragon, The Witch, And The Wedding; Taurus (Zodiac Shifters, #12)
  • Phoenix Under Fire: Aries (Supernatural Wars #1; Zodiac Shifters #7)
  • Fated Souls: Aquarius (Zodiac Shifters, #1)
  • Water's Mark: Cancer (Lords of Krete #1; Zodiac Shifters #14)
  • Love's Warrior: Aries (Zodiac Shifters, #9)
  • Scorched Ember: Taurus (The Guardians of the Zodiac, #2; Zodiac Shifters, #13)
  • Cursed in Love: Cancer (Zodiac Shifters #15)
  • Untamed: Leo (Dark Khimairans #1; Zodiac Shifters #21)
  • Out of the Ashes: Pisces (The Guardians of the Zodiac, #1; Zodiac Shifters, #3)
  • Out Foxed: Gemini (Sassafras Shifters #2; Zodiac Shifters #11)
  • Christmas Kisses: A Zodiac Shifters Anthology (Zodiac Shifters, #26.5)
  • Purrfect for Me (Built Fur Love, #3)
  • Love at Furst Sight (Built Fur Love, #1)
  • Save a Horse, Ride a Dragon (MacAllen Clan, #1 & Dragon Guard, #33)
  • Mine Furever (Built Fur Love, #2)
  • Starlight (Nightmare Dragons, #3)
  • Dragon in Distress: Virgo (Supernatural Wars #2; Zodiac Shifters #20)
  • Nightfall (Nightmare Dragons, #2)