Start by marking “My Nearness to You” as Want to Read:
My Nearness to You

My Nearness to You

(Phaeton County #1)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Danielle Morrow’s fledgling career as a private investigator certainly spices up her life. The pounding of her heart in her ears, the surge of adrenalin. It makes her feel alive. But when she narrowly escapes one of her late night stakeouts and brings her car to Reed's Garage to be serviced, the sight of the mechanic makes her heart race for an entirely different reason.

Na
Kindle Edition
Published March 28th 2017

To ask other readers questions about My Nearness to You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Nearness to You

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Robin Ford
Apr 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed reading this book. I love Danielle's tenacity. The back and forth between Danielle and Nate was awesome. Looking forward to the next book!!
Christina Celentano
Apr 03, 2017
Cathy
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this book. Awesome story. Strong debut. Can't wait for more from Emma Warde.
Amy
Sep 13, 2017
Tirzah
marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2018
I’ve been a voracious reader since I was just a kid and I’ve always loved to lose myself in stories told by others. Recently, just reading seemed to no longer be enough and I decided to let other people into the lives of the characters that are always rattling around in my brain. Romantic suspense is where my heart lies and I hope you enjoy getting lost in these characters lives as much as I do.

Phaeton County (2 books)