Start by marking “Taking a Gamble” as Want to Read:
Taking a Gamble

Taking a Gamble

Taking a Gamble is a flirty and funny romantic comedy about what happens when your life takes a turn and your best friend’s twin starts hitting on you.

Who knew a weekend in Vegas could change everything about your life?

Not me. I went to there to get married.
Kind of.
That was the plan. Until it wasn’t anymore.

I had the perfect dress, an awesome venue, and my closest friends
Published June 2017 by Britni Hill Books

To ask other readers questions about Taking a Gamble, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taking a Gamble

Start your review of Taking a Gamble
Tina
Jun 05, 2017 rated it really liked it

Ah Vegas, Sin City, where there are no clocks and endless alcohol consumption. What could possibly happen? Anything is the answer.

If you're looking for a funny, lighthearted romance this is definitely the book for you. If you've ever been on a vacation to Las Vegas, you can probably relate to Gabby and her friends. They are there to have a good time and find it in the form of poolside drinks and dancing the night away.

Of course no Vegas trip would be complete without a little romance. Sometimes
Melinda ~ Twinsie Talk
Jun 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book for an honest review.

What is a girl to do when everyone has plans to go to your wedding in Vegas but you know there will be no groom? Well you have everyone come and try to make it a party. That is exactly what Gabby did.

Gabby was determined to have fun in Vegas what she didn’t plan on was leaving Married. You see her best friends twin brother, Luke, has had feelings for her for a while but Gabby was unavailable. So what is a guy to do when they find out the girl
Tera
May 19, 2017 rated it really liked it

If you are in need of a fun, sexy, summer read, search no further. Britni wrote such a fun, quick, yet sweet little read. This is the first book of Britni's that I have read, but it won't be my last.

Taking a Gamble is a friends-to-lovers romantic comedy. What is Gabby to do when she tricks all her friends to travel to Vegas for the wedding that is now cancelled? Have a great time, drink it up and hang at the pool! Gabby has plenty of hilarious monologues and even her behavior. I had a
Vinessa
Mar 23, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Gabby lied to get het friends to vegas.
Her wedding was cancelled but she needed to let loose and have some fun.
The things tjat come out of her mouth while she was drunk is some funny stuff
Though the book ended there was no big time drama fest. No wedding? Okay it was not supposed to be. But there could be more of a romantic aspect to rev it up a little

Jordan
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Witty, sexy, and all around hilarious. I was pulled in immediately and could not put this book down. I could see this story playing out like I was watching a movie screen. The characters came to life and are full of personality. The only downside is that I wanted more.

What was meant to be a wedding weekend turned into something that no one could have predicted. I was instantly drawn in and left wanting more. You won't be sorry you picked up this book!
Melissa
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: booksprout
Las Vegas is a menace for your liver and the city were anything can happen.
Gabby had planned her wedding but suddenly the groom was a no go, so what's a girl gotta do? Party

Geraldine Streit
fun an light, it give a good view of what everybody things about Vegas , party gambling lot of alcohol and weeding.

Kimberly
Dec 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book is a good romantic comedy read. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry. The story is a quick, and fun read.

Tanya
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
She has everything in place for her wedding in Vegas but one thing is missing. Her groom. He has bailed and now there is no wedding. What will she do? How will.She deal with the betrayal? See how she gets on

♥ Kym
Dec 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
🌸 full review will be posted on heykymmie.com 🌸

I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.

It was a fast and fun read. The chemistry between Mr. Brennan (new husband) and Gabby is swoon-worthy. As much as I would like to explain more, it will spoil everything that the blurb gave, so all my fellow-readers should definitely read this! I actually finished it in one sitting.
Twinsie Talk Angie J
May 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

Amazon link http://amzn.to/2rkVvW8

I received this book from the author for an honest review.

Shut up already! I loved this sweet and sexy read!! I loved Luke and Gabby’s fun and nontraditional romance.

Gabby is going to Vegas with her friends and family to marry her long-term boyfriend Trevor buuuut wakes up not married to Trevor
Tammi
May 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
A quick fun read!! I really enjoyed it.
It showed you can't plan love it just happens. Gabby had it all planned out her "perfect" getaway wedding with all their friends. BUT... It wasn't meant to be. One of my favorite parts, there was no drawn out drama, just ok we aren't meant to be and moved on.. Gabby decided to still party with her friends minus the wedding. She was a crack up and a bit of a mess. I loved her!
An unexpected turn of events made me smile. At first wait a minute? Can they? but s
Angie
Dec 30, 2018
Mayas
May 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Pure friend fun. It started as a wedding trip but it was a lie that Gabi couldn't bring herself to correct. It turned into fun, drinks, party, and a display of true feelings.

I loved this light read by Britni and hope it is a start of more to come. There are a lot of secret lust in that group that needs to be uncovered
Nadine Bookaholic
Jun 12, 2017
Nancy
Jun 22, 2017
Britni Hill
May 14, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Missy
Sep 07, 2018
McPhaul M.
Jan 13, 2019
Aaliyah
Jan 20, 2020
Britni Hill is an author with books ranging from new adult to contemporary romance. She spends her days as a hair stylist, and her nights with the characters in her head striving to write real, page turning romance.

Britni lives in Indiana where she was born and raised. She has a rescue pup she adores and an unhealthy love of binge-watching cheesy, teenage dramas. If she isn’t writing, she’s readi

News & Interviews