Start by marking “Hate 2 Lovers (2 Lovers, #2)” as Want to Read:
Hate 2 Lovers (2 Lovers, #2)

Hate 2 Lovers

(2 Lovers #2)

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  1,209 Ratings  ·  261 Reviews
***This is book two in the series. It is best if you read book one first to fully understand this couple's story.***

She hates him and his big head.
He likes her and her big t*ts.

She hates him because she somehow ends up naked every time she sees him.
He likes her because she somehow ends up naked every time he sees her.

She hates him because the big oaf knocked her up with hi
Published April 4th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Hate 2 Lovers, please sign up.

Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Apr 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Hate 2 Lovers by K. Webster is the second book in the 2 Lovers series by K. Webster and J. D. Hollyfield. K. Webster is one of my favorite authors, but I have never read anything by J. D. Hollyfield before this. I’m going to have to change that, because I love her writing style. The story is told in dual point of view, and each author writes from the perspective of one of the main characters. I could tell which part K. Webster wrote, but if I wasn’t borderline obsessed with her, I probably would ...more
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Authors}

photo Hate2Lovers1_zpswlxepn3t.jpg

This series is funny, steamy, and utterly addictive! Each book is about a different couple but they all make up one crazy and wonderful family, so there is no way you cannot read this series in its entirety! I knew from the wil
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦After reading the first book in the series I was really curious about how these two authors were going to pull this one off. We did, after all, become very acquainted with this couple in the first installment and it felt like a good part of their story was already told.

➦I thoroughly enjoyed the good writing and sometimes over the top humor. And, I mean, over the top it was in so many ways. I don't think any guy would particularly enjoy being repeatedly kicked in the shin, or whatever this heroi
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'I REALLY hate you' Stars!
ARC provided via Indie Sage PR in exchange for an honest review.
 photo Hate 2 Lovers - Webster amp Hollyfield_zpswl568bit.png

I've been waiting for this story since I finished reading Text 2 Lovers (which I really enjoyed!). I fell in love with the banter and the hate/love relationship between Andie and Roman from the beginning and now that it was time to read their story, I am so happy to say it was even better than I expected it to be!

Hate 2 Lovers is the second installment of the 2 Lovers series, co-written by K. Webster a
Natalie The Biblioholic
Apr 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017, arc, dual-pov, romcom
It's LIVE & on Blog Tour!! http://bit.ly/2p9wa0N

5 "Goddamn Those Tits" stars!!

Going into this book I tried to keep an open mind. The thing is I really didn't like Andie in Text 2 Lovers. And when I say I didn't like her, I really mean I hated her guts. Throat-punch and kick to the face hated her.

To be honest, she made it kinda easy to hate her at the start of this book too. I don't know what exactly it is about this character that completely drives me up the wall, but she's really freakin
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

descriptionI like this cover. It is certainly better than book ones cover. Good representation of the story. Fairy good composition. Nice typography. I would have liked to seen the byline underneath the author's names since the placement of it throws off the whole composition a bit. Overall though it's a well-done cover.description

descriptionI enjoyed this one. Not as much as the first one mostly because I could NOT stand Andie in the least. I honestly almost threw in the towel after the first few chapters because she was just
Nazanin
Apr 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.25 Stars

Andie’s father has abandoned her as a child and her mother has died slowly in front of her as a teenager.

"I am a driven, tough-as-nails, ball-busting woman. A chick with a guy’s nickname and the mouth of a sailor. And a thirst for physical violence when I’m pissed. I’m unbreakable."

Now, she is pregnant with Roman’s child and she is sooo angry at him! Albeit she is always angry!! She has a problem: insecurity. Because of her father.

"You left me! How did you think that would affect me? M
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog
DNF at 25%.

Andie really pissed me off. She gets irrationally angry at Roman and lashes out on him all the freaking time. Someone needs to nominate Roman into sainthood with the amount of patience he has for her bullsh*t.

And one more thing. IF IT'S WRONG FOR A GUY TO HIT A GIRL, IT'S WRONG FOR A GIRL TO HIT A GUY. It's a two-way street, people. Regardless of your gender or background, if you constantly hit or hurl mean and hurtful words to someone, you're an abusive person. I don't care if you're
Dee Montoya
4.5 Crazy-Fun Stars*****

You can tell these two authors are having a blast writing together, because it definitely translated into the story. Never a dull moment between Andie and Roman, these two crazy characters fight hard, but loved even harder. And I simply loved this book!!!

photo 87E97404-96C7-448D-844B-1F18D5DF9A86_zpsmolacuxk.jpg

We know from reading the first book that Andie and Roman had been having delicious hate sex on the regular, and that now Andie is pregnant. These two love to hate each other, so imagine the chaos when they find out they
Paige
Mar 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 "I Hate You" Stars

Hate 2 Lovers was full of laugh out loud moments, some really serious moments and definitely lots of swoon worthy moments. Having met these two in Text 2 Lovers, I was excited to see their story play out and it didn't disappoint. Andie and Roman are two complete opposites, but when they let their guards down they are down right perfect for each other.

Andie is with child. Roman's child to be exact. And they hate each other. Well at least that's what Andie says. Roman wants An
Melanie (mells_view)
Mar 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a really fun, angry lovers to happy lovers romance... is that a thing? I think K & JD just made it a thing. Andie & Roman have had hot pants for each other since book one, Text 2 Lovers. That had little moments in that book that made you say, "hmm I wonder what will happen with those two." Well this book, Hate 2 Lovers, is what happens when people who are hot in the pants for each other have to figure out how to be hot in the heart as well.

What I will say is that Andie is like a
Katie
Mar 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
LOVED IT! REVIEW TO COME!

Bianca
Apr 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rom-com
Hate 2 Lovers
K. Webster & JD Hollyfield
⭐⭐⭐⭐

Warning: Contains pregnant woman who is fierce af.
Talk about surprise when Andie found out that she is pregnant and self-concluded that Roman doesn't want anything to do with it. She was not ready and definitely not planning to have a kid. Looking back to what her father did, Andie swore off men and built a wall to protect her heart from the likes of her father, until Roman came.

Roman is sweet af, and the moment he knew he was going to be a father
Rhea_Sways
Fuck me.. the h was...

I thought the story might still be consolable but she just ruined the whole book. It is a romance so we are mainly reliant on the MC's for the success of the plot and story..

I am sure we were supposed to view her as this roughened-exterior-but-marshmallow-inside-goddess.. Let's just say her behaviour was not endearing in the least
But all I saw was an annoying bitch who railed on her close ones to make herself feel better. I have no idea why the H put up with her... I am
Irene Sim
Andie annoyed the hell out of me at the beginning and I almost DNF'd. I hate people who punch first then ask questions later. She was always on the edge. Poor Roman, I really felt sorry for him.
But I persisted because I wanted to meet Andie's brother and the book took a rise after the middle.
Roman and Andie are the kind of couple with an explosive relationship. They are the one's that always shout, throwing things and having angry tantrums and just when you think that they'll kill each other, y
Beneath The Covers Blog
Apr 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: alison, arcs, 2017-reads
She claims to hate him, he tries to win her over, but who will give in?

Andie is a hot mess, she's feisty as hell, and she has build so many walls around her heart I'm not sure anyone can break through them.

Roman can't leave Andie alone. Its not just the crazy hot sex that keeps him coming back, but Andie as a whole is what keeps him wanting more, but he'll have to fight harder now that she's pregnant.

Oh boy, this story had me laughing through out the book. Andie and her attitude wow I don't kno
JewelsyGoolsy
Mar 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars. I liked it slightly better than the 1st one even though the h was a mean/abusive partner and I normally dislike an “oops baby” trope. Maybe cos I dig masochistic Hs and I respect a h that knows what a bitch she is (as opposed to a h who hides behind a nice facade).
~Dawn~TUG
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another one sitting book I absolutely devoured by these two wild and crazy girls. I knew Roman and Andie would be awesome. Thanks J!

Full Review--->Hate 2 Lovers by J.D. Hollyfield & K. Webster
Lexi Cubbins
The dynamic duo of K. Webster and J.D. Hollyfield just hit it out of the park with this one!

I adored the first book in the series and as I wrote in my review, Andie and Roman got 5+ stars from me up front. Okay, so saying that before the book was even out may have been a little over the top, but that's how much I liked them in the first book and loved them even more in this second instalment.

We already learned about their casual love/hate relationship in Text 2 Lovers. They sure fought hard and
Amy
Mar 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Actual Rating: 4.5 Stars!!

“His scent calms me. His strength consumes me.”

“We’re two stars on a collision course for each other. There is no orbiting around one another like some sweet love story. Our story is different. Our story is explosive. Our story is chaotic. Our story is my favorite.”

I asked for it, and boy did this duo deliver!!

I fell in love with the writing style of this duo in Text 2 Lovers and couldn’t wait to see if the chemistry between these two writers would continue. Rest assure
Sweet Spot Sisterhood Book Lover's Blog
Hate 2 Lovers picks up right where we left of in Book one, Text 2 Lovers. That being said, it can still be read as a standalone.

Andie and Roman have a love-hate relationship. Roman loves Andie, and Andie hates Roman... or so she thinks. She is convinced they aren't meant for each other, he now they have a permanent tie to each other... she is pregnant with his child.

After developing preconceived notions on love and marriage during her earlier years, Andie covers her soft side with a thick coat
Jan
Apr 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 "I hate you" stars

Emotional,hot and humorous Hate 2 Lovers is the ideal companion read.

Andie, Would I like her in real life? probobly not. Andie is closed of, a firecracker, hot headed and handle her wrongly and you get burned.

As a character though Andie is funny,entertaining and likeable.

Roman, loved him, hot,smooth and sweet he's like delicious candy & one thing he has in abundance is patience.

Roman knows exactly how to win over his firecracker and his weapon of choice is food.

In Te
Attack Salmon
Jul 13, 2018 rated it did not like it
I totally love Andie and Roman in text 2 lovers. Andie is a spit fire cracking bitch and Roman is that poor guy who always have to endure random act of violence coming from Andie but still he loves her. Their banter is absolutely hilarious

Imagine how excited I am picking up Hate 2 Lovers. God I was dissapointed. we don't even have the great banter between Roman and Andie. Instead we are being side tracked by the obsessing over baby plot and Andie's daddy problems. I am easily bored by mediocre t
Laura- BookBistroBlog
Mar 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
You know what? I am really enjoying these two authors writing together! This one flows perfectly, you can’t even tell that there are 2 people writing this story.

She hates him because the big oaf knocked her up with his kid.
He likes her because she's carrying his child.

This is the second book in the 2 Lovers series. Andie and Roman’s story. These two are polar opposites! Yet, the more they pull apart, the better the attraction is.

Andie: I hate you.
Roman: I know...but I'm going to change that.

Ro
Lisa
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have been (not so) patiently waiting on Hate 2 Lovers since diving in to Text 2 Lovers a couple months back, so when this baby popped up on my kindle, my motivation for all things adult-like was not long for this world.

Kindle charged? Check.
Comfy spot on the bed to read? Check.
Bowl of ice cream? Check.
Laundry done? Meh. Pants are overrated.

It is rare that a book has me laughing out loud at 2% in, but Hate 2 Lovers did exactly that, and the laughs just kept coming.

I just told the successful R
Juanita
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
loving this series!
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Apr 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Super-Fantastic..Super-Funny..Super-Awesome Story !
I loved ..loved...loved the book. Hilarious writing, witty one liners and I have felt Webster influence everywhere.
She's one Botox injection away from being a kardashian
Or
If the office wall's a rockin' , don't come knockin'. Common Decency !

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Angie is a firecracker and meets Roman , brother of Ram, her bestie Dani's Boyfriend , and she finds out she's pregnant.!!
None of them are prepared for the "babyd
Anne Milne
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Although it's not necessary I would recommend that you read book 1 as it gives you an insight into all the characters in this story.
We pick up where we left off with Andi in the epilogue in all her crazy neurotic craziness, let me just say I love her. Andi is hilarious she's one of those people that just say whatever they are thinking she has no filter at all, I giggle snorted so many times at her she's like a tornado that leaves everyone in shock.
Roman is such a sweetie the way he deals with
BookSmacked
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Still laughing and smiling non stop after reading this book. I almost peed myself multiple times.

This book is simply hilarious romance with swoon, an Alpha male that's protective and possessive and a chick that is a little on the dramatic side but will have you loving her brand of crazy.

Andie so she is a little border line crazy to begin with if you ask me but thrown in pregnancy hormones and OMFG she's a complete lunatic. Roman he's trying to deal with knowing that he is going to be a father
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author of over sixty romance books in many different genres including dark romance, taboo romance, contemporary romance, historical romance, paranormal romance, and erotic romance. When not spending time with her supportive husband and two adorable children, she's active on social media connecting with her readers.

Her other passions besides writing include read

2 Lovers (3 books)
  • Text 2 Lovers (2 Lovers, #1)
  • Thieves 2 Lovers (2 Lovers #3)