Start by marking “Frog Hog, Valen and Hutch (A Frog Hog Novella, #1)” as Want to Read:
Frog Hog, Valen and Hutch (A Frog Hog Novella, #1)

Frog Hog, Valen and Hutch (A Frog Hog Novella, #1)

From the International Bestselling Author of Navy SEAL Romance novels, comes something a little more farcical, humorous, a ROMANTIC COMEDY INJECTED WITH ALPHA.

/Frôg • hôg/ 1. A woman who only dates SEALs

The first time I did it, I labeled it novelty. The second, I was ovulating and extremely horny, the third time was because I’d had two martinis and he had fourteen abs. Fo
Published May 18th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Frog Hog, Valen and Hutch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Frog Hog, Valen and Hutch

Sherly
I'm pretty fucking pissed!
Review later.
Escape into a Booksite
Apr 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
ARC received in exchange for an honest review.

This was a fun book to read as is always with Rachel Robinson. I really liked Hutch but looking back I'm not too sure how I feel about Valen. Although I definitely think she jumped to the right conclusions about certain things before they got explained.

I will be keen to continue this series as I always enjoy Miss Robinsons books.
J.E. Benoit
May 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Reviewed on behalf of The Book Boyfriend Addict (www.bookboyfriendaddict.com). A complimentary copy was provided in exchange for an honest review.

I’m tired of playing catch and release. I want a SEAL for keeps.

Ever since getting out of a predictable and boring relationship, Valen is addicted to Navy SEALs, whose lives are anything but predictable and boring. She’s what is known as a Frog Hog, but lately she’s thinking she might be interested in more than one night with a SEAL of her choosing.
Maddy's Reading
May 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, law-enforsement
Valen is a Frog Hog who hooks up only with Navy Seals. After a disappointing experience with her ex she has given up on love and relationships . Meeting with Hutch at a bar both intrigues her and insults her. When he says he only wants a relationship, she is hooked enough to give it a go.
Their story is a mix of sexy, hot and sweet. We see how invested Hutch is and how Valen is dealing with this real thing. There is a slight drama in the end but it takes a sweet change and all is well in her lif
Sophie
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: may-2017
Frog Hog - Valen & Hutch is a super sexy, deliciously dirty, intense SEAL novella with hilarious witty banter and major LOL moments.

I love that Rachel has ventured into writing dirty, raw, kick ass novellas with enough sweetness and fun to make them utterly addictive reads.

Valen & Hutch have such a deep, sizzling connection. One that's raw and brutal and you can practically feel the heat rising from the pages as you read.

Nobody writes a SEAL better than Rachel. Her men are always hard,
Tricia
My review (ARC provided)
5 stars!
Many people know by now Rachel Robinson is a favorite author of mine, whatever she writes I love. If you are familiar with her work she always adds a little bit of humor in her writing, (I love her humor). Well take Rachel’s humor and put it all in one book and you have a laugh out loud fun and sometimes raunchy story. RomCom is one of my favorite genres and Rachel really delivered on this. That’s not all though, you still get those
Sassy Southern
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
There are very few authors who's work who gives you that feeling of "there is no way their new release is going to top their previous amazing books." Each Rachel Robinson book leaves you saying this to yourself-and each and every time she delivers a more hot, hilarious, out of this world creative SEAL story. If I could give this book more than 5 stars I would!
After a failed engagement, Valen chases the one night romps of Navy SEALS. Hard, quick, satisfying, and passionate is everything she wasn'
Sue "DavinciKittie" Brown-Moore
Read the full review, with memorable tweetable quotes, on GraveTells: http://bit.ly/GT-FrogHog

Valen has an addiction, and she's serious about it. She only dates Navy SEALs. Although, maybe "date" is too bland a term. After years of "hogging", this lady is finally playing for keeps.

I loved Hutch. His intensity, his confidence, his careful choices. This SEAL is looking for a forever missus, and he has zero interest in a one night stand, no matter how dirty, kinky, or freaky it may promise to get.
Courtney  Hagel-Swinson
May 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't stop reading this. Rachel Robinson words are literary crack; I can't stop reading her books and I want more, more, more. What impresses me more about Rachel and this story is that it's a novella and she some how managed to create in-depth characters and an engaging plot. I can't tell you how many novellas I've read that leave a lot to be desired but that's not the case with Valen and Hutch's story.

The prologue caught me-hook, line and sinker. It gives you just a taste of what's going
Jennifer Pierson
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Valen is addicted to Navy Seals, and isn't ashamed about bagging, tagging, and going on to the next. It's become her downtime sport. But the moment she met the Seal Hutch, her game starts slowing down. He wants her, but he wants her as a relationship, and Valen isn't quite sure about that. But one thing she does know, is that she wants him, so she starts spending time with him. That's all I'm revealing, as this is a short read that packs a huge punch. I couldn't turn the pages quickly enough, an ...more
Linda Walker
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Honest War. Truth with no remorse or regard for another's feelings.

Valen is unapologetically a Frog Hog. She didn't set out to become one but once she enters SEAL world she is addicted. Valen grows a little weary of "catch and release". Enter Hutch, tall, green eyes and gorgeous. At first he acts hard to get but then he offers her something no one else has, a relationship. It's complicated dating a SEAL. They are gone more than they are home. No problem for Valen. She is independent, can take c
Lori Webber
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Seriously, how can you not give this book 5 stars. I started this thinking, oh a little novella. Like a side writing project from the amazingly talented Rachel Robinson. Nope. Because she doesn't do things in half measure, people. This book was so easy to sink completely into because of Valen and Hutch. Mostly Valen. I swear, the clever dialogue and inner workings of Valen's extremely amusing brain is what is the almost the best thing about this book. The best though? The chemistry and off the c ...more
Gemma
It was a good but short novalia

It was a lovely little novelia about Valen and Hutch, Valen is a girl who likes to sleep with SEALs and just them but couldn't one night at the local bar she runs into Hutch, who lays it out that he wants a relationship and not to be one of her conquests. Thus Begins their relationship based on mutual attraction and fiery passion but Hutch is too good to be true and One day Valen spots Hutch holding hands with a woman and young girl thus breaking them apart and de
Karen
May 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received this book free from the author in exchange for an honest review.
I have read almost every single book written by Rachel and she has yet to disappoint. I give this book 4 starts and not 5 because I wanted more. The characters that Rachel writes about come right out of the page, honestly I've even seen myself or friends in the women in her stories. The author does an amazing job with building the sexual tension and relating the character either to the reader or someone in your life.
Vale
Susan Trewick
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this author and would read anything she wrote! As soon as this book hit my kindle, I dove straight in, I wasn't disappointed. At first I didn't know what to think about Valen, I didn't really like her but as the story moves on she grew on me. The same with Hutch, their first meeting I thought he was a bit of a dick to her but when we get more of his back story, I got why he acted that way. Valen knows what she wants and isn't afraid to ask, she was sassy and feisty. Hutch was a ...more
Lauren
May 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars.
I liked parts of this book but other parts irritated me. I wasn’t a massive fan of Hutch. When his secret was revealed I felt for him but it didn’t make me love him.
Hutch annoyed me with his reaction to Valen learning his secret. He was the one that lied and kept secrets yet he spoke to Valen like she was at fault when it was revealed. I wanted to shout at him that he should be the one begging forgiveness/second chances not Valen!
Despite that I was left satisfied with the ending and
LisaMarie
May 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the first time I've read anything by Rachel Robinson and ...... OHhh Emm Geeee! Frog Hog is outrageously funny, unabashedly sexy and surprisingly heart-warming at the same time.

I almost spit out my drink when I read.....

"A SEAL has, in one pinky finger, enough testosterone to populate the planet three times over. Along with loaded AK’s they have loaded dicks. I have a theory that they should spray their seed like a rapid-fire weapon at any fertile woman. There would be more good in the w
Kimberly
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
No cliffhanger
Standalone Novella
Told from Hutch's POV in the prologue and epilogue
Told from Valen's POV the rest of the book
Minor editing issues

I have loved every book by this author I have read so I was excited to get another one from her, even if it was a novella. Overall it was a good book, it just didn't love up to all the amazing books I have read from this author in the past.

This might be the dirtiest of all her books as well. Don't get me wrong, I love a good erotic book, but there were t
I Love Story Time
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, melyssa-lys
If you are looking for a super HOT read... THIS is it! Holy mother of monkey milk, this book is off the charts naughty. Hutch and Valen light up the pages when the fireworks between them are set off. I think I may have blushed a time or two! Don't be mislead though. Frog Hog is not only a steamy read, it was unexpectedly emotional. Just when I thought I knew where the story line was going, it took a heart breaking turn that swallowed me up heart and soul. Despite this story being a Novella, it n ...more
Lisa
May 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Valen is after one type of man and one type of man only. He has to be a SEAL. Her reasons for this may be a little flaky but she has fun and she gives her what she needs. Hutch has been watching Valen for a while, waiting for his chance but he wants more of Valen, more than just one night.

I did find Valen very immature in her attitude towards men and relationships as well as her reaction to certain events. Hutch was a perfect example of there is more to a man than his career or his looks.

I was l
Hayley
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I've always dived straight into Rachel Robinson's books as soon as they release and this one was no exception. Rachel does 5 stars again with this quick and witty read. Even though it is short, Frog Hog packs a sexy punch in with a lot of fun. Valen is a strong heroine who knows what she wants and is confident she can get it (or him in this case!) while Hutch is an alpha SEAL with a huge heart. I would absolutely recommend any readers, especially those who might be new to Rachel's books, pick th ...more
Trish Kitty Taylor  ***UNBOUND BOOK REVIEWS***
I absolutely love Rachel's Seal series & knew I would like this lil novella which I did.

This quick steamy read was packed with dirtiness, which it promised, as well as some moments that will make your head spin (it did mine). I laughed, snorted & swooned for most of it, but there were some elements that didn't quite grab me.

I loved Hutch's character & story, but I would have loved him to have a full story of his own, it was a bit deep & a little rushed to cram it all in a novella
Dena
Couldn't finish

I think I was only 30 percent into it and tried to find n ish it but I just couldn't. The characters were good and the premise of the book was great. However the story was slow for me I kept waiting for something but it was just a waiting game. This is no way should persuade you to not read it but from my point of view it was just slow going. Valen slept with a whole bunch of seals so what Hutch knew whAt he was getting into. She never made anything a secret and I liked that she w
Robin Powers
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars! Wow. I had no idea I'd love a novella quite like I did this one! In the beginning I was intrigued by Hutch and why he was being so secretive. Did he not want to scare Valen off? Did he stalk her? What's going on here? But the two are burning up the sheets! I liked how funny and dirty talking and just plain cute the two of them are together. And with all of the books I read lately, I liked that this was a quick and flirty read. Give it to me and let me have my quick happy.
Evelyn ROSS
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can't remember the last time I laughed and cried in the same chapter. I kept trying to put the book down, but I ended up reading the whole book in 1 day. Thank you Rachel Robinson for brightening up my day.

I can't remember laughing and crying so much in the same chapter. I kept telling myself to put the book down, but ended up reading the entire book today. Thank you Rachel Robinson for brightening up my day.
Shannon   The Romance Addict!
×+×+×+ contains Spoilers+×+×+×

I'm not sure how I feel about this book. I almost DNF-ed a couple of times. I didn't like how many men she was with before him(some of his friends too) the thing at the end with the picture he shows her....It gave me the creeps and felt weird and gross to me. Also I went in blind so I didn't know About the dead spouse.I hate these type of books. I won't read a book if there is a dead spouse.

Dawn
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great start to this new series!

I was pleasantly surprised Valen wasn't a whore. Her behavior might seem like it, but there's more to that story. And because of that, I love this story. A surprise or two will keep this novella exciting and I want more. That's my only complAint, it's a novella.
Daisy
May 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs-for-review
You might need to hose down after reading this one, it's like standing in the middle of an electrical lightning storm. The chemistry between Hutch and Valen it's fireworks on the 4th of July.

It's a quick, steamy sexy read with hot sexy alpha Navy SEAL and a Frog Hog.

ARC provided for an honest review.
Lauren
May 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a fun and flirty read that I really enjoyed. Valen and Hutch have great chemistry and you can definitely feel the connection between them, their banter also had me laughing out loud in places. I did find it a little difficult to relate to Valen at first but she soon grew on me and I actually found myself really liking her.
Great novella! I can't wait for the next.
Sharon
Jun 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hot Navy Seals Yumm

I liked the characters and the situations that they get into are very believable
It is a good example that lies by keeping quite are the same as lies being spoken and they all have their consequences

I was gifted this ebook and this is my honest review
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Rachel grew up in a small, quiet town full of loud talkers. Her words were always only loud on paper. She has been writing stories and creating characters for as long as she can remember. After living on the west coast for many years she recently moved to Virginia Beach, VA.