Start by marking “Love on the Misty Isles” as Want to Read:
Love on the Misty Isles

Love on the Misty Isles

2018 Next Generation Indie Book Awards Finalist in two categories: Regional and Romance

First Place Winner in the Romance Category of the 2017 MCP Author Awards Contest

2019 Feathered Quill Book Awards Program Silver Award/2nd place in the Romance Category

The rugged and pristine beauty of the former Queen Charlotte Islands off the northwest coast of Canada forms the back dro
Published March 21st 2017 by Mill City Press, Inc. (first published March 8th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Love on the Misty Isles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love on the Misty Isles

Start your review of Love on the Misty Isles
Gail
Apr 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I wanted to book a flight to the islands, explore their beauty and try to find these engaging characters. Loved it!
Kate
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was ok
I think I might enjoy visiting Haida Gwaii (formerly Queen Charlotte Islands) off the coast of British Columbia. This book gave interesting information about the island and the Haida culture. The three love stories used to present this educational are a bit too full of happy coincidences to be completely believable for me. The conversation is stilted and the characters a bit too perfect and perfectly suited to each other.
Sue Ready
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“Love on the Misty Isles” is set on the former Queen Charlotte Islands, now officially known as Haida Gwaii, meaning “islands of the people.” Haida Gwaii is a unique corner of the world off the northwest coast of British Columbia with its rugged, pristine beauty, culture and the art of the Haida First Nation.

The romance novel is in three parts, each with its own plot and main characters, but comes together as a whole through the intertwining lives of the characters. Their stories cross cultures
carol
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Carol, Chapin, SC

I enjoyed this book as it connected three stories about the characters. There was mystery, happiness and love. It was very uplifting. I recommend it to those who enjoy romance.
Marilyn
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Not often does a novel capture my interest in chapter one and hold it right to the end but Love on the Misty Isles certainly did. Thoroughly enjoyed this book and am putting Haida Gwaii on my bucket list. Would love to see a sequel.
Sandra Butters
Kristine Hansen
Aug 10, 2019
Kitty
Nov 05, 2017
Born and raised on the Canadian prairies, Rosemary Vaughn immigrated with her family to the northern plains of the United States in the mid-1970s. Her creative imagination was evident early in elementary school when the numbers in addition columns became characters around which she imagined stories as she did her sums.

A high school English teacher and then Professor of Teacher Education, Rosemary’

News & Interviews