Start by marking “Erin's Kiss (Wounded Warriors #3)” as Want to Read:
Erin's Kiss (Wounded Warriors #3)

Erin's Kiss

(Wounded Warriors #3)

Desire explodes and passion flares in #1 New York Times bestselling author Lora Leigh's story Erin's Kiss, previously published in the anthology Hot Alphas, now in ebook format.

Ex-Marine Turk has become Erin's sworn protector. The target of her CIA-operative brother's foes, Turk is the only port Erin has to cling to in a storm. He promised her brother long ago never to tou

Published June 13th 2017 by St. Martin's Paperbacks (first published May 19th 2015)

Start your review of Erin's Kiss (Wounded Warriors #3)
Dina
I don't know why I still try reading Ms. Leigh's books - especially her novellas. This one particularly felt like it was plucked from a longer book, because second characters came and go with no introduction and I was left wondering who the heck they were and where the heck the story was going. Ack!
Romanticamente Fantasy
Nayeli - per RFS
“Guardati. Sempre sulla difensiva e super controllato. Braccia conserte, gambe divaricate. Come se dovessi affrontare un nemico, mentre invece stai solo affrontando le tue paure, o qualunque cosa sia scattata tra noi ieri notte. Cosa vuoi, Turk? Hai bisogno che sia io a sedurti? ― Fece una risata breve e sprezzante. ― Scusa, ma ho delle cose da fare stanotte. Ci vediamo in una prossima vita. Allora forse sarò abbastanza disperata da permetterti di nasconderti dal tuo stesso desi
Netanella
2 1/2 stars.

Anyone who's read female erotica usually recognizes the name Lora Leigh. She writes exceptionally hot sex scenes, ones that are both powerful and sensual and extremely detailed. She describes emotional and physiological responses that leaves this reader pretty keyed up.

So it was no surprise what a 90-some page story by Lora Leigh is all about: lots and lots of hot sex, with a minimal amount of background scenery to describe characters or plot. Consequently, since I had never read t
Sabrina (Soter) Sally
In quell'istante Turk trovò quello che aveva cercato di notte, nei lunghi anni persi a scrutare l’oscurità. Se stesso. Quella parte di sé che avrebbe completato la sua anima solitaria.
E l’aveva trovata la notte in cui aveva incontrato i suoi occhi, poi l’aveva reclamata la notte in cui l’aveva baciata.
Lei lo completava."

Altra brevissima novella della Leigh, con la solita tonnellata di sesso bollente, un maschio alpha e scostante e una donna che cerca di sembrare la dura della situazione ma sembr
Jordan
Oct 27, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paperback-own
This was so much better than the second book in this series, Sheila's Passion. It was pretty on par with the first, Cooper's Fall. After reading Sheila's Passion, I was worried about reading Erin's Kiss and am so happy my worries turned out to be for nothing. As this is the final book in the Wounded Warriors series, though, I'm curious to know if thre story continues. The watcher is still eating and thr betrayer had not yet been discovered. The story can't end there, especially since we haven't ...more
Lauren
3.25 Stars
This book was first featured in the hot alpha’s anthology. Which I haven’t yet read.
I liked this story but I finished it so confused. I was left with a lot of unanswered questions, which irritated me slightly. At times I felt like I had started a book in the middle of a story. The things that confused me was; Erin’s profession. She was a bartender, and then she was also a secret operative/spying. I wanted more information on that. Also Turk, I needed more of him. I liked the small gli
Johanna Sawyer
Little reading pleasure to be had here since this book is a middle of the series novella. I think anthologies should include stand alone novellas since your not really getting your moneys worth unless you followed the series. Still it’s a Lora Leigh book and who can resist that?

What did I like? Turk Rogan security for the Broken Bar has his eye on the bartender Erin. After closing one night he gives into his body’s demand for one kiss.

Would I recommend or buy? Unless you’ve read this series
Shyla
Jun 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Recommend

It was a fast paced romance thriller book. Sex scenes were very well written but for me, I just don’t like the “P” word. My opinion only because I do believe there are other words to use.
I don’t know if there was a book before this one and I missed information but if not then a bit more info could have been provided at the beginning. Overall not bad for a short story.
Leigh
Nov 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommended to all Lora Leigh fans.

I have missed Lora Leigh's passionate way of writing intricate stories. Her hero is always alpha to the core with a dry wit to match, as her females were no damsel in distress, with a temper and skills that could match their mates. The story was fast and intriguing albeit short.

The epilogue made me want to ask for more. 😌
Jamoz23
Jul 07, 2020 rated it liked it
Part of a linked series.
Read and reviewed previously. Review missing.
Enjoyable but not really a standalone. There is a back story and a lot of characters in this short novella that just aren’t explained.
I know I have read all of these but just don’t remember them.
Kate
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was ok
This short story reminded me why I stopped readying Leigh. Everything is too intense and the "most" "best" "most amazing" ever. Blah. Also, once in a while I'd like there to be a correlation between the past and the reason why a person refuses to fall in love. I should have skipped it.
Emily
Mar 11, 2019 rated it liked it
The insta love aspect was not my favorite. Erin's brother kind of creeped me out and we never found out who the betrayer or the watcher is. The story felt too open-ended and didn't have a full/concise ending.
Silvia
May 22, 2018 rated it liked it
This is the the third and final novella in the Wounded Warriors series and is best read after reading the two previous stories since many of the characters and storyline are holdovers from the others. All three are quick reads with lots of sex, protective alpha males, you know the formula.
Rose
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was ok
I was expecting something far different from Lora Leigh. I love her Breeds ad Nauti boy series but this book seemed unfinished or written to fast. With that being said I will continue to follow Lora Leigh and read her books that interest me.
Rebecca Delio
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
GREAT STORY

I. Enjoyed the story and have to complete the series, it looks like a great series and I will bring looking for the next book....
TinaMarie
May 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Elizabeth
Dec 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great story 👍.
86  yr female, loves to read and shop.
Erin's kiss

Very good short story .Characters were well developed in this brief story. Definitely one of her better stories. This had the field of a breed story.
Fer
Had like zero plot.
Bunny
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love it!

Lora Leigh is an amazing author. I have never read a book of hers that I didn't like and this one is no different. A true page turner.
Natasha
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
nice quick read... with the good hot stuff :-)
Mara
Aug 04, 2017 rated it did not like it
Erotica.
Sex to story was over the top, you had no time or way to 'bond' with characters.
Micheal
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good, quick read. This short story had the Great Hot stuff along with the Hot Alpha male. =)
Ashley Guadalupe
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome story

It’s had me reading till I was done with the whole book. I love it. Lora always have me wanted more!
Catgirl
Dec 23, 2019
Jennifer Hugo
Dec 26, 2017
mary kay donnelly
Dec 30, 2018
Tara
Sep 08, 2017

• Desolation Road (Torpedo Ink, #4)
  • Charade: Her Billionaire - Paris (Her Billionaire, #1)
  • Nikolai (Her Russian Protector, #4)
  • Dark Song (Dark #30)
  • Heartless King (Kings of Rittenhouse, #5)
  • Shattered (Nightwind Pack, #2)
  • Leopard's Rage (Leopard People #12)
  • Max (Brothers in Blue #1)
  • When Day Breaks (KGI, #9)
  • Dirty Work (Filthy Politics, #1)
  • No Love Lost (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten, #5)
  • Vendetta Road (Torpedo Ink, #3)
  • Promises Decide (Promises, #5)
  • Sergei (Her Russian Protector, #5)
  • Brothers in Blue: A Bryson Family Christmas
  • Ruined (The Knights of Ruin #1)
  • Marc (Brothers in Blue #2)
  • Teddy: A Brothers in Blue Novelette
Lora Leigh lives in the rolling hills of Kentucky, often found absorbing the ambience of this peaceful setting. She dreams in bright, vivid images of the characters intent on taking over her writing life, and fights a constant battle to put them on the hard drive of her computer before they can disappear as fast as they appeared. Lora’s family, and her writing life co-exist, if not in harmony, in ...more

Wounded Warriors (3 books)
  • Cooper's Fall  (Wounded Warriors, #1)
  • Sheila's Passion (Wounded Warriors, #2)