Start by marking “Forever Starts Today: Enchanted Keepsakes” as Want to Read:
Forever Starts Today: Enchanted Keepsakes

Forever Starts Today: Enchanted Keepsakes

4.26  ·  Rating details ·  23 Ratings  ·  22 Reviews
Love doesn't last, not even in Forever. Sadie has been disappointed time and again and gives no credence to the myth she'll one day find her true love. Her small hometown offers little in the way of opportunity, excitement, or anonymity, but guilt and resentment keep her Forever bound. Asher craves distance from the city and the business his father insists he join. He's ho ...more
Published March 12th 2017 by Hotrom Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Forever Starts Today, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever Starts Today

Amy Andrzejewski
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book enough that I would love to read the rest of the books in the series.
The story took place in Forever, North Dakota. Sadie has had poor luck with men. Beginning with her father. Then she caught her boyfriend Todd, the man in her first serious relationship cheating. Sadie thought her relationship with Todd would be forever until she caught him cheating. Sadie felt she would always be alone and forever just wasn't in her stars.
Asher came to the small town of Forever with his mo
Rhi
Aug 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
If you find your love in Forever, it will last forever - that's the legend of Sadie's hometown. Sadie, however, wants nothing more than to leave her small hometown. She doesn't believe in love or forever, not after her father left her mother for a woman he met on the internet, or her experience with her ex. When she meets Asher Vale - in town to help out his mom and his aunt - she feels an immediate attraction to him. But when she knows he's not staying, will she bother risking a chance for love ...more
**Elle**Bee**Double U**
Aug 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
**I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book**

The myth of Forever, North Dakota is if you find your true love in Forever, you'll be together forever.

Sadie has a jaded outlook on life. Living in a town with a myth live Forever's, and seeing divorces throughout her life, including the one between her mother and father she no longer believes in love.

Asher Vale is in need of some inspiration for his writing. He also has some decisions to make concerning taking over for his father's
Monica
Aug 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A sweet romance. I enjoyed reading it. Love and mystery and second chances at love. Whats not to love?

Sadie's character was a bit jaded at first. Considering what her Dad did to her Mother its not surprising. She herself has been a bit unlucky in love. Asher was a delight I love his character. He was really sweet and hot of course. The sexy times wasnt overwhelming like it can be sometimes and it didnt take away from the story at all. Asher is from the big city and Forever is a small town he's
Jessica71208
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet realistic love story

This was my first book by this author and I loved it. I loved how this love story you could actually see happening in a small town. I liked the friendship the lead female character Sadie had. I'm from a small town and could really relate to both the setting, the atmosphere and the characters. It was also refreshing to not have an alpha male as the lead male character. Asher was a famous writer but was down to earth and loved the simple life out of the media eye. Such a
Crystal Clifton
Aug 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sadie lives in a small town called Forever ND and it seems she may be stuck there forever, or will she? She meets Asher who comes to town to help out with his Aunt while she is down with a broken leg. Asher meets Sadie and is hopeful he can take her as his own true love. Will Forever be his fate as well as hers or will he decide to go back to New York to his lavish life as an Author and Sadie stay in Forever with her Mother? There is a Myth that if you fall in love in Forever you will stay toget ...more
Wendy Bianco
Aug 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sadie Hawkins and a locket...ingredients for a love story. I give this 3.5 stars actually. I love the premise that some loves are predestined. I think Sadie could be any one of us, jaded by the relationships she sees around her. Her sisters of the heart are a wonderful group of women and I would love to see them get their happily ever afters too. Asher is everything women want in a man. He's smart, good-looking, funny and determined to make Sadie his. There are a few typo/grammar issues and that ...more
Dmcl
Aug 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this novel be Anne Lange. She is a talented author, building tension deliciously as the story progresses. Her characters Sadie and Asher have a great chemistry and are very real and well-developed. The sexual situations are well done and do not overwhelm the basic story, but instead, reinforce the love developing between the couple. I'm grateful at having being given a complimentary copy by the author in exchange for an honest review. This author and this series have both ga ...more
Jill
Aug 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a very sweet story and I loved that the characters were realistic and relatable. I enjoyed both of them and didn't feel the need to yell at them through my kindle. Sadie wants to leave her small town but Asher comes to the small town looking for inspiration for his next story. Sadie has had some bad experiences in the past but Asher is just the guy to help redeem the male species. I will definitely be reading the rest of the series!!
Barbara Gartman
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Forever Starts today is a quick but sweet romantic read that I truly loved.I am new to this author so I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but I was not at all dissapointed. I devoured this book with a quickness. Sadie and Asher are a very likable and relatable couple. I enjoyed the small hometown setting immensley! This book is a keeper and one that I will gladly read over and over again in the days to come.
Sharon
Sep 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received this book free from the author. I am voluntarily choosing to review it. I liked this short story. It has two people, Sadie and Asher, meeting and falling in love. While Sadie is from Forever, Asher is from New York. Will they be able to stay together forever? Or will Asher go back to New York? I love the romantic Myth that surrounds the shop and town. This was a lovely, fun story with an interesting plot and great characters.
Angie
Aug 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Good book. I love the idea behind this story.
A fun and sweet book though I did find it to be a bit wordy and had quite a few errors.
The characters were fun and interesting.
Some loose ends that weren't tied up. I wish we found out what Sadie's friend was up to and who the mystery person was that had been questioning her whereabouts.
Asher and Sadie were fun to read about.
3/5 stars
A
T&A Book Blog
Tami czenkus
Aug 28, 2017 rated it liked it
I have to give credit where credit is due.. I was extremely intrigued by the Myth that surrounds Enchanted Keepsakes shop and it's owner Korinna. And i liked the meaning behind the items as well.
It's a sweet romance but fell a little short for me. There were quite a few errors that i had to go back and re-read to make sure I understood certain parts. It also seemed repetitive and overly descriptive in some parts and not enough in others. I would like to also point out that I would try this auth
Tresa
Aug 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story, as soon as I began to read I was drawn in and couldn't stop reading. Sadie grew up in the town of Forever, North Dakota where there is a saying if you meet your one true love there, you will be together Forever, which she didn't really believe until she meets Asher. The story is heartwarming, I loved the characters....A definite must read!!
Kristine (A Cozy Booknook)
Aug 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, romance
This is an enjoyable story, with interesting and likable characters. I liked the premise of the story. This is the first book by this author I have read and it won't be my last.

I received a copy of this book from the author, my review has been voluntarily submitted.
Ashley Martinez
Aug 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
A sweet romance that makes you believe in true love that last forever like in fairy tales. I enjoyed the characters and how their relationship developed.
I voluntarily reviewed an arc from the author.
Staci
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Very sweet romantic story.
For many life circumstances teach us to hold back. Hesitate to open ourselves to another risk after painful experience. Though the possibility of that miracle of forever still lingers. If we are lucky and open up at just the right moment...
Lori Hammons
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Asher and Sadie's story. The myth of Forever, ND may just be true. I especially loved how Sadie came around to accept her small-town life and the dance she may or may not have been named after.
Teri Ditchman
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A great love story! A great story about true love and soul mates. Great characters that you will fall in love with. Looking forward to reading more in the series.
Mona williams
Aug 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
this was a short story! it was great! its about a woman who thinks she cant fall in love because of a curse. will she ever find true love? read to find out what happens.
Amanda Showalter
Aug 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Asher and Sadie. One wanting to leave her town and one coming there for inspiration. Will they be able to match up or are they too different? This is a cute little love story that you will enjoy.
Christine Sobczak
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story drags you in and never lets you go. It's funny and passionate with a great storyline behind the romance. The intimate moment are hot yet tastefully done. Highly recommended.
Vanessa
Apr 10, 2017
Mrs A Daykin
is currently reading it
Jan 09, 2018
Avid reader, loves shopping for new shoes. Buys wine by the interesting labels. Values honest and supportive friendships.