Start by marking “Blame It on the Shame: Complete Series (Blame It on the Shame, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Blame It on the Shame: Complete Series (Blame It on the Shame, #1-3)

Blame It on the Shame: Complete Series

(Blame It on the Shame #1-3)

I never wanted anything of his...until her.

Shame. It wounds us. It damages us.
Or, for the few poor souls out there like me...it defines us.
I'm the son of the devil himself—the most feared mob boss who ever lived.
I was cursed from the moment I took my first breath.
I hate him...and I never wanted to become him.
And I sure as hell never wanted anything of his.

Until her.

My na
ebook
Published March 21st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Blame It on the Shame, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blame It on the Shame

Erika PBookHavenBookBlog
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One of the most Amazing 5 Star Mafia Romance Series I've ever laid eyes on!! Ricardo and LuLu took me on a journey that I will never forget!!

~~~~Erika, Book Haven Book Blog
Tongan Book Lover (Ofa Tafa)
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Honestly, I am just completely blown away by this series. Literally EVERYTHING about it has me obsessing and gobsmacked over how it went about. The writing is amazing, the execution exceptional and the characters are intense. I had a few mixed feelings about this book at the beginning, I literally didn't know how to feel. I was torn between stopping and continuing on just to sate my curiousity. I asked for recommendations on an a-hole alpha and Ashley Jade definitely delivered!

I literally do no
Lg
May 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I don't think I caught my breath for one second while reading this dark, dirty, twisted mafia series. Ashley Jade truly pulled out all the stops for this incredible series.

The Deluca name is synonymous with evil, pain, suffering, dirty deeds and underhanded deals. Once you are entrapped in the Deluca world the only way is out death. Ricardo's fate was sealed at birth and Lucianna's at the age of 15.

Ricardo was never going to follow in his father's footsteps, he was never going to be like him.
Christina
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Probably my favorite from Ashley Jade thus far! Ricardo and Lulu are everything!! This series took so much out of me. I still think about it from time to time and remember all of the gut wrenching moments. I had previously reviewed on Amazon and then was banned so don’t have access to my original, immediately after the first read, unfiltered thoughts! Read this series though, especially if you haven’t read Ashley Jade before. It will have you hooked!
Jan
EACH BOOK REVIEWED INDIVIDUALLY

Dark,edgy,gripping,intense, a mafia read that is all that!

Recommended mafia romance with Bite!

“Human”
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

I'm not even sure I can form coherent sentences right now - this entire series was explosive... incendiary.....provocative.... beyond the realm of ALL things you'd expect.

If you need a trigger warning, just stop reading this and close your browser window now.

On the other hand, if you want to read the wildest, most insane story that will ever grace your eyeballs... READ THESE BOOKS. They start with "Blame It on the Pain"

Edge of your seat, heart pounding, out of this world twist
Ayennix
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ever since finishing Blame It On The Pain, I've been dying to figure out Ricardo and Lou Lou's story because you can tell from BIOTP they definitely have one, their connection was already felt from the other book.

Ashley Jade has woven an strongly dark and absolutely engaging story about two people who are, in the eyes of everyone around them, not meant to be together but despite these, two people who the Fates have intertwined despite all the odds.

Ricardo DeLuca knows that if you have a weakness
 ♡ One Click Romance ♡
Sometimes the world needs a good BAD guy.

This is a first for me, let me explain, the book is a definite 5 stars and more but not (just) because of its story. This author with her message at the end has touched my heart in a way that's never been done.

Now to get to this review, this book was intense. I wasn't so sure on it at first, you see it started out a little too slow. I also thought I had it all down to a T. I was wrong.
This author, Ashley Jade, she throws you curve ball after curve ball af
Jess~Two Darlin' Dolls & a Book Review
First off I will is say this series is smokin hot with some Mafia goodness which is a bonus but not the reason I'm giving it 5 stars. Here's why I am. Reading this series it gives a sense of hope, strength and love even in the face of unimaginable defeat.
Lou-Lou over the series develops as a character tremendously. She has an attitude and did come off as standoffish. Being repeatedly taken down again both physical and mentally she has learned to roll with the punches and build a wall. While fal
Elisa Griffin
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy fucking shit!!! This series has given me such an emotional hangover. I was recommended this series and I am so glad. I loved every heart wrenching, horrible, wonderful moment. If you are looking to go on a journey that makes you become so invested you feel like you are there living it with them this book is for you. The author will blow you away. I highly recommend this book.
Laura- BookBistroBlog
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is one of those series that you wish after reading it, you could go back and read it for the first time all over again. It's just that good! Richard and Lou-Lou are a couple that will stay with me forever <3 Ashley Jade hit a home run with this series!!

#BookBistroBlogApproved
FB - https://www.facebook.com/groups/BookB...
Blog -https://bookbistroblogcom.wordpress.com
Blog -https://bookbistroblogger.blogspot.com
Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/BookBistro
Instagram - https://www.i
Tammy
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book 1-This book had it all and I loved it!! It had nail biting, steal your breath action that had me nervous and my heart beating a mile a minute!! It also had romance and scorching hot sex!! Lou Lou drove me crazy, but as I got further and further into the book I started to understand why she was the way she was. And Ricardo was a dream come true and really hot and sexy!! I loved the way he stood up to his father, but he also knew how to manipulate him too. This ties right in with Blame It On ...more
♥️Fantasy Land Blog Book Reviewer♥️
First, the thing I want to say is that I LOVE these books. I have read them multiple times and each time that I do they get better and better. There is so much emotion, devotion, and love that is in these books that it sometimes takes your breath away. I have to walk away from them sometimes just to let my mind process what has just happened and to get over all the emotions before returning to it because all you want to do is find the person in the book and harm them, or hold them, or cry with t ...more
AMC
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Solid 5 stars very good read

This series is really mind blowing and not for faint- hearted. I thought I've read the best series so far and not long ago (Caged trilogy by S. Savage) but this is at the same level. The reader needs to read the Blame it on the pain to fully appreciate the story and its characters. All the characters are connected and becomes evident as the stories unfolds. This series is a not nice, sweet and happy, love story. Quite the opposite very dark, raw, brutal, almost inhuma
C Dorsey
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Words cannot describe how much I loved this book. As a disclaimer.. Yes, it is a dark romance. Yes, there are some things in this book that are not for everyone. With that being said, I. LOVED. THIS. SERIES. SO. MUCH. Im beyond devastated its over. I want more! I want to know what the future holds for them!
Lou-Lou - God, how I love her. She has to be one of the strongest, most amazing female characters I've read. (And I've read a LOT of books!) Your heart breaks for her. It sings for her. I feel
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
Book 1 Wow what a fantastic story
It had me gripped from the start I couldn’t put it down.
This was an amazing story.
I really Like Ricardo he might be the mob boss son but he is nothing like his father,
Lou Lou, I really like her character she is feisty and she don’t back down to anyone not if she doesn’t have too anyway.even after everything she has been through
I didn’t like Bruno DeLuca,
Ricardo’s Father Bruno he helps Lou Lou get away from her Abusive Father, when she is 15..But is her life an
Belinda Visser
Part 1

I absolutely love Blame it on the Shame. This book literally draws you in instantly. Ashley Jade is an amazing writer. I couldn't stop reading this book. This book is heartbreaking, gut wrenching, dark, action, tensions, anxiety and suspense.
What an emotional ride for Ricardo and Lou Lou, will there love be enough for them both to get through the abuse and neglect they have experienced.

Part 2

"I'm not broken...but before you; I was never whole, either," she clarifies. "You're the missing p
Book-Lovin-Momma
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tragedy, pain, betrayal, and then love! Part 1 of Blame It on the Shame introduces us to Ricardo and Lou-Lou. We get to know Ricardo and Lou-Lou here, and they tear it up from the word go. Lou-Lou belongs to Ricardo's dad. She has a damaged past, and is doing whatever it takes to make it from one day to the next in order to survive. Ricardo is trying not to be like his father. They're completely off limits to each other, but that doesn't seem to keep their feelings for each other in check. Bruno ...more
Romaine Heart
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Blame it on Shame Part 1

Bruno DeLuca, a ruthless Italian mob boss, is worse than Satan himself.
LouLou, only 15 years old, hated her father.  He would beat her mother senseless then tried to have his way with her. When she tried to escape, she fell into the hands of Bruno.
Ricardo DeLuca fights desperately to win his freedom from his father and protect the ones he cares about. He is the complete opposite from Bruno.
This book will keep you intrigued with its twists and turns that sends you on emo
Stephanie Furlan
Umm..I have some questions

Beware of spoilers

Unlike the weird Q&A after the epilogue, I have real questions. They will be out of order because I read the entire series at once.

Why didn't Bruno kill Travine like he claimed so many times? He wasn't forbidden by the council to do so.

Why didn't anyone tell the council the manner in which Thumper was killed? According to their traditions, wouldn't Thumper have been every bit as important as any other DeLuca and fallen under their protection?

Why
Terri Lynn
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am going to be short with this review. I suggest reading this series. I also suggest scrolling on Ashley Jade's amazon page as well and reading her other books! I just recently found this author. I had my kindle unlimited subscription for one year, And was recently thinking about canceling my subscription because it is so hard to find a real book, a good read. If it was not for the hand full of authors who write real books, and are free to download I would cancel. What I am trying to say, Is i ...more
Melissa Ledet
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This 3 Part series has been a phenomenal, gut wrenching and emotional read. Just to warn you your life will cease to exist while reading this series. Ashley Jade brings you in from the first word written till the last and she leaves you feeling like you watch this all happen in real life.

Part 1
Phenomenal. I could not put this book down. Ricardo and Lou-Lou are phenomenal characters that just real you in from the first words on the page till the last. I can't wait to read the rest of their story
Frances
This book set is phenomenal. Ashley Jade know how to draw you in and twist everything around. She writes these darkromance about the characters to let you see how they are and then you start to read and get emotionally attached to them, and then boom she writes another nail biting moment.
I love books like this. I love the realism of how the characters are and how they go through real situation and come out stronger for what they go through.

Blame it on the shame is about Ricardo and Lou Lou. How
Christina - My Guilty Obsession
I was gifted a copy of this book from the Author/Publisher. I volunteered to read and review it, and was not given any incentives for doing so. This is my honest review.

This series is everything. It's dark and gritty, twisted, dirty, sweet, heartbreaking...hell, it's the whole damn bookshelf. Lucianna - Lou Lou - and Ricardo, where to begin. They're both broken, lost souls. But you know what they say: even the broken deserve to be loved. A love story that never should have happened. Lou Lou thou
Tabitha
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

I honestly do not know where to begin. I have never read any story like this story before. I have never felt so much angst like I did from a storyline such as this one. Some of the scenes being described had me down right crying and bawling. I had to look away and swallow to get pass the scene. This book had me from chapter one and I absolutely could not place it down. The author threw all punches and knocked it way out of the ring. What an emotional rollercoaster ride. I absolutely love
Maggie
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gripping tragic romance

First book by this author and i wasn't disappointed. Amazing read from start to finish. You totally get transported and emersed into the deluca world. Deluca himself is an evil depraved character so deliciously written that it provokes dark emotions of hate and disgust.

Lou and Ricky you want them to succeed but deluca is always one step ahead and nothing is beyond him.
The characters and storyline are amazing, with believable and effortlessly flowing dialogue. It twists and
Maria Angie Mendoza
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What's better than reading each book in a series is having the entire box set at your fingertips!
What a series!
Fantastic thrilling roller coaster ride full of twists and turns.
Dark, gritty, raw and emotional, this series is hangover worthy!
I loved this touching fast paced, intense, story that had me hooked from book 1 until the last page of book-3!!
This is Ricardo De Luca and Lucianna's story and what a story it is!
Connected to each other by mob boss Bruno De Luca, as a test, deceitful mind gam
Avery Adams
May 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dark and twisted in the best of ways.

Blame it on the Shame takes you on a raw, tumultuous journey, riddled with angst, ups and downs and unpredictable twists and turns.
The story sweeps you under, grasps you in its clutches, and commands your attention until the very last page. It will make you question, think, and feel.
It’s one of those books where I wished I had the privilege of calling the author to discuss the characters and plots twists at length.
The characters are wonderfully flawed and co
Tanya
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
From start to finish it was a rollercoaster ride of emotions. From loving Ricardo to hearing him to feeling his pain. Bit while all that was happening Ashley made the same thing happen with Lou Lou. I laughed cried and at one point I had to stop reading and curl into a ball. You would think a person would hate this book but no the words and emotions are the reason. I loved it. Even when I wanted to jump up and strangle the characters I was begging for more of it. This book will destroy you and y ...more
Monica
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm not usually into the dark romance genre, yet I was new to this author and asked where to start. I was pulled in from the start and cannot believe how much I loved this book. I laughed, cried, ugly cried, hurt, my heart broke and healed... It was unbelievable how much I felt with this book. Ashley is amazing with her storyline and suspense of the series. The supporting characters are just as significant as the main ones and the multi-faceted narration is impeccable. I was sad to see it end an ...more

Blame It on the Shame (3 books)
  • Blame It on the Shame (Blame It on the Shame, #1)
  • Blame It on the Shame (Blame It on the Shame, #2)
  • Blame It on the Shame (Blame It on the Shame, #3)