Start by marking “Stalker” as Want to Read:
Stalker

Stalker

Some people may think I’m stalking him, but I’m not. I just like…observing, and he happens to be my favorite subject.
I like to call him Mr. X. It’s safer that way, since he’s the hottest doctor in town, and I’d turn into a laughingstock in an instant if people find out I have the audacity of even crushing on him – someone wildly successful, heartbreakingly handsome, and s
Kindle Edition
Published March 18th 2017 by Flirt Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Stalker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stalker

Start your review of Stalker
Selene
Anisia Quinn is a twenty-five year-old accountant who’s been stalking Stephen Blackmore, a cardiologist. She’s content to keep her fantasies to herself until she loses her planner/ journal one day and he’s the one to return it.

The author’s warning pretty much sums up this short story:

Warning: This is an over-the-top, completely unrealistic, 100% escapist, insta-lust and insta-love kind of story between a good girl and a bad boy. Expect hot sex, some drama and angst, funny and sweet romance, and
Chitra *CJ*
So the thing is, you mention stalking and most likely I'll read the book.
This short story between Anisia, the accountant in the hospital and her obsession- Mr X was average at the best.
The stars, whatever I've given is just because the heroine was sweet and I liked her journal entries- they were so innocent yet filled with desires.
The hero was pompous and kinda a dbag. I hated that he threw his past and experiences with other women at her- and also didn't appreciate the devotion she had for him.
Luiza
Mar 25, 2017 rated it liked it
não sabia que era tão curto, a ideia foi boa, mas poderia ter sido muito melhor desenvolvida!
too short, too hot, instalove!
Ella Zegarra
Aug 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
can totally relate
Juliana Botha
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A very quick read.
Twenty-five year old Anisia Quinn working in accounts department of the state's largest private hospital handling patients accounts, has been admiring / researching or better yet in modern days been Stalking one hot doctor she calls Mr.X.
He fascinates her, and she calls him her imaginary boyfriend, she knows his schedule by heart, and shows up every time at the precise moment his taking his brakes, coming out of his office or just making his rounds. As an successful Cardiologi
Mia
Jun 21, 2020 rated it liked it
This book was just ok.

I got this book on a bookfunnel giveaway and thought I’d give it a try.

It’s a short story and the idea is somewhat good but honestly I don’t think the author delivers. This needed to be more developed...

Even the stalking part was somewhat light. Ok she stalked him... at work... that’s it... not much stalking if you ask me. And the Hero was just blend and I couldn’t connect with the heroine.
Jenn
Sep 14, 2017 rated it liked it
Ava
May 01, 2018 rated it liked it
This book was an okay ead but didn't throw much just to jumpy ...more
Nancy LeClair
May 26, 2017 rated it liked it
Cute

Like this...would have really liked it if it was longer. Feel like I was left hanging, though I liked the ending..
Glory
Chelsey Jones
May 12, 2017
Lady Elizabeth
Mar 22, 2017 rated it liked it
Anisia: How do I make my move?
Mr. X: Stalk me

My Rating: 3.5 Stars

Good thing the author put a warning on the synopsis because this book was everything she warned me about. At the same time I have to admit I found myself truly captivated by the story.

Anisia works in the accounting department of the hospital and she has a secret, she has a small obsession with the son of the hospital director. She’s always with her Hobonichi planner in hand, which is her personal diary and looking to catch a glimps
Patricia E.
Mar 30, 2017
Katie
Mar 31, 2017
Lisa Riemer
Apr 06, 2017
Harim
Mar 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
With a title like that? I'd devour this baby in a second!!

Is it wrong that I absolutely love ridiculous stuff like this?

what-dafuq-ever!!

I enjoyed this so much.

Hello Mr.X who was a total jerk!
And ughh I loved Anisia SO MUCH!! It was refreshing to see a heroine let a hero work for it and not just give in because he is heart stoppingly handsome!

I really REALLY had alot of fun with this one!

I am gonna browse around for this author more but sadly I think Stalker was the only one that had an instan
Pragati
May 03, 2017
Shawna Alexander
Jan 30, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

• My Psychic Casebook: The amazing secrets of the world’s most respected department-store medium (HarperTrue Fate – A Short Read)
  • Can I Come Over?
  • The Rivals
  • The Bully's Nanny (The Nannies, #5)
  • IOU
  • Violent Delights (Violent, #1)
  • Judge (Breeding #5)
  • Flight Risk
  • Bound by Honor (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #1)
  • Sunshine and the Stalker
  • Born, Darkly (Darkly, Madly Duet, #1)
  • One Percent of You
  • Priceless (Forbidden Men, #8)
  • Vicious Cycle (Vicious Cycle, #1)
  • Halloween with the Fitzgeralds (The Proposition, #2.3)
  • Survival of the Richest (The Trust Fund Duet, #1)
  • Paid For