Start by marking “Resisting My Submission (The Doms Of Genesis, #7)” as Want to Read:
Resisting My Submission (The Doms Of Genesis, #7)

Resisting My Submission

(The Doms of Genesis #7)

4.53  ·  Rating details ·  252 Ratings  ·  54 Reviews
They say first impressions mean everything. Either Maximus “Max” Gunn didn’t get the memo or he didn’t care. The gorgeous, muscle-bound Dominant’s assumption that I, Mistress Sammie, was a submissive set my blood boiling. I wanted to drive the toe of my coveted Louis Vuitton stilettos between his legs—and bring him to his knees.

But anger wasn’t the only burning emotion Max
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 200 pages
Published March 17th 2017 by Dream Words, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Resisting My Submission, please sign up.
Jenna Jacob Thank you so much, Candy Ann! I'm honored that you love the series! And yes, Yes, YES - there will be more stories about the members of Club…moreThank you so much, Candy Ann! I'm honored that you love the series! And yes, Yes, YES - there will be more stories about the members of Club Genesis...a WHOLE lot more!! <3 <3 (less)

Shayna
Apr 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review to come...

Resisting my submission teaser

Unknown
Lauren Luman
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an ARC.

What do you do when you've lived the last 15 years as a Domme, only to have the male equivalent step in and burrow underneath your skin so deep that you question your role in the lifestyle?

When Max Gunn walks into Club Genesis as a guest of Masters Nick and Dylan, Mistress Sammie is taken aback by the wall of muscle and tattoos, but also by the unwavering look that sees this other side of her. A side buried long ago behind a wall of heartache and loss. And though
April Symes
Sir Max and Mistress Sammie—they are the main couple for this Doms of Genesis book #7 called Resisting My Submission. Before 9/11 Samantha Radcliffe lived a happy and fulfilled life as a submissive to her Master and Husband but 9/11 took that all away from her as she lost her Husband/Master Desmond when his plane flew into the North Tower. Sammie was left to pick up the pieces of her shattered life so she left New York ended up in Chicago where she met Mika, the owner of Genesis, a Bdsm members ...more
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Shadow's review:

This highly emotionally charged book is a fascinating read with characters you want to meet personally.

Dom Maximus Gunn knew the moment he met Mistress Sammie that she was a sub at heart. His job was to convince Samantha that her inner sub still lived but that he was the Dom to handle her. For her part, Sammie had buried her inner submissive at the same time she buried her husband and master, following his death in the attack on the World Trade Center, and she wasn’t about to res
Ruthie Taylor
Apr 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is the seventh book in the series - and it is very easy to sink back into the world of Genesis. Do read them in order to get the story of the individual romances, but this has a good story in its own right.

Mistress Sammie has been a bit of a mystery since the beginning, and it turns out that she needed to meet Max to find fulfilment. As the story unfolds we are treated to a lovely story of acceptance and love, as w
Amy
Apr 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Sam is on the fence about a lot of things in her life. Then she meets Max, a bully Dom. Who gets under her skin. Her past comes roaring back at her like a mac truck. She needs to get her sh*t under control and figure out what she wants. Does she want Max? Or Sammie? Who is more important?

Max is in love with Sammie at first sight. The sun rises and the moon sets around her. He doesn't push her, he lets her lead, until she's figured everything out. Then he claims her, marking her as his.

Did I enj
Angie
Apr 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads Review Team~
Just like the previous books in this series this was a good book. I loved the chemistry between Max and Sammie. They were so hot together. I loved seeing the other characters from previous books as well. At times I will admit I wanted to slap Sammie and tell her to just stop fighting her feelings, I understand why she was but seriously, that was a long time to be holding all that back. I know we all grieve in di
Avid Reader
Apr 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Resisting My Submission (The Doms of Genesis #7) by Jenna Jacob
M/F BDSM Romance
Triggers: Death, Abuse
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

Sammie is a Domme. She works with subs and is amazing at it. However, there is something in her past that calls to her as well and when Maximus walks in, that hidden part of her personality is unleashed.

Sammie is complex and sometimes dense about her feelings, but overall, I think that she struggles with her choices and why thos
Candy Varty
Apr 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm, favorites
Through heartache, comes the realization of true love and ones own happiness, some people never find the true peace that Sammie finally found,
Stephanie Phillips (Stephanie's Book Reports)
I received a copy of this book from the author for an honest review.

The Doms of Genesis are at it again! :-) I really like how these stories showcase the relationship all the Masters have in this club as well as their willingness to help the submissions. Even come to their rescue if needed...as it should be in the dungeon. Each one of these can be read as standalone novels. You will see the other characters throughout the series though.

This particular edition of the series features a Dom and a
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One of the most emotional books of the series yet. Certainly the most profound. Sammie's past nearly gutted me. Her journey as a Domme was understandable. Enter Max the only Dom that could see past Sammie's front. The moment Samantha appears was the most fulfilling, heart stopping, and moment of awakening ever.
KFForever
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
kfforever

Reviewed by Emma-Louise on behalf of #KFF

Samantha Radcliffe lived a happy and fulfilled life once, and then 9/11 happened and she lost her Husband/Master Desmond when his plane flew into the North Tower.

Left all alone to pick up the pieces of her shattered life Samantha packed up and left New York and ended up in Chicago where she met Mika, the owner of Genesis, a Bdsm members only club. No longer being able to bear being a sub, Samantha, with Mika's help, rose from the ashes as a Dom
Kristi Metcalf
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Even better than the last!!

Club Genesis, a place that has seen a lot of bad things for the members that call it home. If walls could talk, these walls could say a heck of a lot about the bad times, good times, and the oh so yummy times that go on here.
Mistress Sammie is who this book is about and boy did it blow my mind grapes! This series never fails to make me weepy and Jacob's had me putting my device down just a couple chapters in to get a hold of myself.
Mistress Sammie is the bartender and
Kathy Wideman
This is the seventh book in this series and they should be read in order. This book is about Mistress Sammie. She is a Domme at club Genesis. When a friend of Master Dylan’s shows up and she is asked to show him around her whole life changes. Max Gunn assumes that Sammie is a submissive and not a Domme. This pisses Sammie off partly because she feels her submission simmering because of him. With both of them being Dominant there cannot really be a future between them no matter how much sexual en ...more
Phuong
Mar 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is book 7 of the Doms of Genesis Series! I loved this series because even though each book is about a different couple/threesome and how they come together but it also provides updates to the others from the series! It's almost like an episode in a t.v. series!

This book is about Samantha Racliffe, aka Mistress Sammie, and Maximus Gunn, aka Master Max. Both Samantha and Max are dominants so it's hard to imagine how this can work out. We come to find out that a tragedy from Mistress Sammie's
Keema Osborne
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Mistress Sammie/ Samantha and Master Max's story. It's full of love, laughter sorrow and family bonding. I do understand how/ when you taught you would have forever and though no fault of your own that person was taken away from you left you feeling lost and unable to have another. The only thing left was to reinvent yourself and with the trust and the guidance of Mika Mistress Sammie was born and always took care of her subs like a true Domme. That was the case until Max awakened Samanth ...more
Beatrice
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jenna Jacob has become my most favorite author. Her dedication and determination to produce a good book has made her a definite one-click purchase.
Master Max and Mistress Sammie are on a collision course of great magnitude. His willingness to be take her beyond her fears and draw her back where she belongs takes all his strength and knowledge of being a dominate. Her submission and trust in Master Max is a trembling seduction of will and war. Will he get her where he wants her, will she be will
Stephanie Beasley
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Resisting my Submission: Book 7 The Doms of Genesis.

Wow.. Mistress Sammie sure threw a wrench in the plans she had made for herself. I love Max. He & Samantha made an awesome couple. Can't wait to read the next book in the storyline. I recommend all the author's books.
Toi
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved It

Sam is a domme after losing her master in 9/11 she's needs a change - in walks Max can he make her become Samantha again. Lovely story about what love from a Master to a Slave can truly be.
Megan
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!!!!!!!!

Like always another amazing book by Jenna!! Had me crying like a baby during parts. Just could not stop the water works! I was hoping Sammie was going to get her story soon. And the story did not disappoint!
Lauren
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Must read

Loved loved love Sammie story I think it really hit home for lots of people . These series just keeps getting better
Tami czenkus
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved Finally gett8ing Sammie's story and everything that it entails... Max... wooo boy I need one of him please!!! Once again Jenna Jacob gives you all the love, angst and steam you can handle!!!
Theresa
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Max and Samantha are great together. To meet Max and then to get the backstory of Mistress Sammie and see her fight her way to find her true self was absolutely wonderful. This is one of the best reads in the Doms of Genesis Series from Jenna Jacob. I love this series since you always meet new people but also get to keep in touch with the everyone from the other books from the series. This book was so good to see Samantha's journey was so great and can't wait for the next book in this series.
Rachel Santos
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
From Sammie to Samantha

Another great Jenna J book, this book was so emotional you might need the kleenex. Max was and is so perfect for Samantha it's something both he and she have waited for. In the end the much deserved HEA was just icing on the cake. Loved it.
Melanie Marnell
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sir Max and Mistress Sammie....who woulda thunk? 9/11 took not only Sammie's husband but her Master and her submissive self, Samantha. In the intervening years she wrapped herself in dominance as Mistress Sammie. Max recognized her submissive side the first time he set eyes on her. Now all he has to do is convince her of it. Easier said than done but he is tenacious.

Events unfold at Genesis, some strident, some dramatic and some dangerous. Throughout it all familiar characters from previous boo
Debbie Watson
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Master Max and Mistress Sammie's story is terrific! The Doms of Genesis is one of my favorite series, this book is my new favorite in the series. The journey that Sammie takes is both heartbreaking and rewarding. Definitely recommend this book!
Emma
Shelves: reviewed-books

Reviewed by Emma-Louise on behalf of #KFF

Left all alone to pick up the pieces of her shattered life Samantha packed up and left New York and ended up in Chicago where she met Mika, the owner of Genesis, a Bdsm members only club. No longer being able to bear being a sub, Samantha, with Mika’s help,
Valentina Marinelli
Mar 27, 2017
TERESA
Aug 20, 2017
Sophie Winston
Jul 30, 2017
USA Today Bestselling author Jenna Jacob paints a canvas of passion, romance, and humor as her Alpha men and the feisty women who love them unravel their souls, heal their scars, and find a happy-ever-after kind of love. Heart-tugging, captivating, and steamy, Jenna’s books will surely leave you breathless and craving more.
A mom of four grown children, Jenna and her Alpha-hunk husband live in Kans

The Doms of Genesis (10 books)
  • Embracing My Submission (The Doms of Genesis, #1)
  • Masters Of My Desire (The Doms Of Genesis, #2)
  • Master Of My Mind (The Doms of Genesis #3)
  • Saving My Submission (The Doms of Genesis, #4)
  • Seduced by My Doms (The Doms of Genesis, #5)
  • Lured By My Master  (The Doms of Genesis #6)
  • Craving His Command (The Doms Of Genesis, #7.5)
  • Seeking My Destiny (The Doms Of Genesis, #8)
  • Sin City Submission (A Doms of Genesis Novella)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99