Start by marking “No Ordinary Fairy (Shifter Wars, #1)” as Want to Read:
No Ordinary Fairy (Shifter Wars, #1)

No Ordinary Fairy (Shifter Wars, #1)

Mysterious. Magnetic. Deadly. And his only hope.

When the new guy in town blows into Pani’s pet shop, bristling with impatience as icy as the Wyoming winter, she knows instantly he’s not there to buy dog food. She also knows exactly what he is. A cougar shifter. An apex predator not unlike herself.

Rafe Anderson needs help, which isn’t easy for a cat to admit. Not only has h
Published March 15th 2017

To ask other readers questions about No Ordinary Fairy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Ordinary Fairy

Magnolia
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was ok
From Magnolia Reviews: Two Petals

I wanted to recommend this story because the powers the characters used were so interesting and unique. Unfortunately, aside from those powers, the characters were completely flat and boring. I therefore can't recommend this story.

Read the full review on Maggie's website: http://magnoliareviews.weebly.com/rev...
India Staten
May 27, 2017 rated it it was ok
The book had a good plot I just thought things went a little too fast for my liking. It was an interesting take on how fairy's are portrayed. It wasn't that much engaging for me to really focus on the story itself.
Barbara Van Zandt
Sep 11, 2017 rated it liked it
He had to trick her to talk to him in private and ask for help. I think She would have helped him if he just came to her door. They helpers each other , had a strong feeling something wasn't right and a thunderbird was involved.
Sofiraindrop
Apr 11, 2017 rated it liked it
*I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review by NetGalley*
*2.5 stars*
I'm sorry, but it just didn't work for me. It's not badly written and the characters were fine, but it just had so much potential! It just disappointed me a lot. It ended up being another insta-love paranormal novella, which is fine if you like that, but didn't have enough plot for my taste.
Ann
Apr 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a fantastic beginning to the Shifter Wars series. Rafe is a shifter panther who needs Pani's help. She is a Vila, a fairy with the powers to enthrall men and beasts. A skin walker has trapped Rafe's cat making it impossible for him to shift. As they work together against a pack of coyote shifters and the skin walker they get the help of a powerful Thunderbird. There is a terrible confrontation coming in the next book and Rafe and Pani are heading out west to warn his pride of lions. Para ...more
Alaina
Dec 01, 2017
Linden
Apr 01, 2017 rated it it was ok
Disappointing story of a vila, an Eastern European fairy, who falls for a lion shapeshifter.
Jim Tarr
Dec 08, 2018
Barbara Strickland
This was a lovely change from the average paranormal novel. Although it does involve a shifter and a fairy, and other supernatural beings there is still an air of originality in the plot and the characters that draw you in. The latter are borderline stereotype and yet the air of originality persists possibly due to the smooth style of the author. It is for this that I rated it the extra star.

The writer delivers a lion shifter who can't reach his cat and a fairy with dark secrets who find in each
Anne Szlachcic
Apr 06, 2017 rated it liked it
This is the first book in a series .......... a shifter book with a difference .

Pani is a Vila (a European Fairy with unusual powers , able to bind men with her voice) - driven from her last home Pani now works in a pet shop in Wyoming .
Shifter Rafe Anderson arrives at the shop with two problems - someone has taken his dog and someone has managed to suppress his Lion .
Together the pair must work together to find his pet and release his Lion all the while falling in love .

A war is coming .

Nov 24, 2018
Christi Morris
is currently reading it
Feb 18, 2019
Claire lives in Los Angeles, so many of her stories are set there, too. But she is originally from Brookline, Massachusetts, so that location frequently pops up in her work, too. Claire spends her free time writing, doing animal rescue, and enjoying the sunshine. She specializes in writing romances of all kinds and never shies away from the “between the sheets” elements!

Look for the third book in