Start by marking “The Love Labyrinth” as Want to Read:
The Love Labyrinth

The Love Labyrinth

Noelle Harrison is a hard-working wife and loving mother to two young sons. Although supportive of her husband Wayne's professional pursuits, she rails at his constant out of town travel to conferences and seminars.

What about her needs and wants?

Facing a life-threatening situation, she has a decision to make.

There are two sides to every story. Or maybe three.
Published March 17th 2017 by Pamela D. Beverly

To ask other readers questions about The Love Labyrinth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Love Labyrinth

Yecheilyah Ysrayl
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*I received this book as a gift from the author*

When Noelle Harrison meets Clark Johnson on her way out the church doors, she immediately discerns that his kindness is not appropriate for a married woman. Already we can see Noelle struggling. Should she go out to lunch with the young, fine, Clark? He claims he just wants to be friends, is that possible? Can a married woman be friends with another man without romance being involved? This is the question I asked myself as Clark and Noelle made pla
Terri Wilson
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love is complicated. No matter how all of us try to make the "right" choices there are so many times, we just jump and hope we land someplace decent in the end. What I really liked about this story was how real these characters and the storyline felt.  I don't know of any person in a relationship who hasn't been tempted to be with someone else. It would be very easy for the author to paint a fairy tale where everyone lived happily ever after.  I'm so glad she didn't. I enjoyed reading this book ...more
Lynn Reynolds
We have a woman who's wondering where her life is going. Then comes along a man who is in the right place at the right time. And then we have another man who makes excuses as to why he doesn't have the time because he's lost sight of his priorities.

To make these complex characters come to life we have Arnetta Ellinwood. The cover is perfect to look at while you listen to Ms. Ellinwood bring these people to life. If not for a last minute decision, I may have missed out on that. I think I made a
Happy Booker
Dec 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Love Labyrinth is a romance novel written about Noelle Harrison. Noelle is married with two kids. As every marriage has its ups and downs, Noelle has to deal with the complications of her own committed relationship. The decisions you make and feelings you have towards matters that mean so much to the heart is what this story emphasizes on.

I found the literature to be very easy to read and to follow through. The author definitely creates a believable scenario with relatable characters and has
Stephanie (Between the Coverz)
A tangled circle of love, deceit, forgiveness and reconnecting.

The Love Labyrinth is a love circle of three people that go through a connection and reconnection to find what the heart truly wants – love and companionship.
The Love Labyrinth is a well-written story. The characters re well developed and engaging. You get a good feel for what Noelle is feeling and what drives her to separate from her husband and fall into the arms of another man. It had a good mix of romance, sex, drama, and humor.
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
This was an interesting read. It was just what I would think of real life and its complications. The characters were real. You could feel their emotion. Their sorrow, pain, sadness, betrayal. This was just too close to some lives. There was a sense of something extra. Like this was really someone’s life that someone else decided to tell. The was a series of events that lead to the no-no’s of a relationship. Lies. Deceit. Betrayal. Loss. Forgiveness. Belief. Freedom. Sorrow.

Wayne, Clarke, Noelle
Valerie
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved The Love Labyrinth. It took me on an emotional roller coaster. Loved the characters , how they interacted, and where the plot took me. I highly recommend.
gess
rated it it was ok
Jul 09, 2017
Timothious Smith
is currently reading it
Apr 12, 2017
Pamela Beverly
May 06, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Delores
Apr 14, 2017
Shawn
Oct 13, 2017
Nicole Ford
Oct 13, 2017
Nicole B
Oct 22, 2017
Romance Audiobooks: The Love Labryinth by Pamela D. Beverly 23 90 Oct 24, 2017 04:12PM