Start by marking “All I Want Is You” as Want to Read:
All I Want Is You

All I Want Is You

Hawke Vance will do whatever it takes to protect the family business, even if it means protecting it from his own father, a man who’s just gotten hitched in Vegas to wife number nine. Growing up seeing how much chaos wedded bliss creates, Hawke’s sworn never to fall into the matrimony trap. But to get the all-important controlling shares of the company, he does need a wife ...more
Published April 17th 2017 by Entangled Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about All I Want Is You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All I Want Is You

Start your review of All I Want Is You
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Hawke's dad is on wife #9. Can you imagine??? All of this wedded bliss has turned him off of even the idea of marriage. All he wants to focus on is keeping the family business safe from what he sees as another gold digger. He's just shy of having enough shares to take over the company. To get the remaining shares he needs the last thing he wants: a wife.

This was a relatively quick read, but despite how short it was, I enjoyed the time spent on the developing relationship between Hawke and his wi
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
This marriage of convenience romance was hot! It has explosive chemistry between Hawke and Amy and some funny laugh out loud moments that made this a sexy good read.

It was slightly taboo, what with Amy’s mother recently marrying Hawke’s father and them technically being step-siblings, but they were both adults and were never raised together so it wasn’t made into a huge focal point of the story.

I loved watching Hawke with his extended family (his father’s been married 9 times so he’s accumulat
♡Tonya♡
This was average for me. I was close to calling it quits because it felt like it took forever to take off. The constant internal dialogue reminding themselves it was only temporary got old fast. About 3/4 in, it did pick up, but at that point I didn't feel as invested.

-arrogant hero who only did ONS's
-innocent yet feisty ballerina
-step siblings but they had never met before
-not so much pushing away- more like not letting themselves admit their feelings
-no cheating
-no om drama
-ow drama -(
Alessandra Torre
Cute story. Had some hot moments. I liked that the drama wasn't drawn out unnecessarily. I liked the hero a lot, and would read more books with this cast.

Straight erotic romance.
Ammie (Ammie's Book Obsession)

FOR MORE REVIEWS VISIT-- http://ammiesbookobsession.blogspot.in/

COVER RATING

BOOK RATING

Quick, Fun and Light Hearted Read

Ballerina and a motorbike rider? Shocked?Never imagined right? But, everything is possible when love knocks at your door.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic You can have anything of mine, anything. All I want is you.

I, in my entire 18 year old life have never imagined a soft hearted delicate ballerina along with a cold hearted motorbike rider. But All I want is you is exactly that, story of a bal
Maria Rose
This is a quick, light and sexy read. Hawke and Amy are a mismatched pair who find common ground and an instant attraction to each other. A marriage of convenience ensues, Amy needing money to help her brother (at first, we aren't sure if he's involved in something shady but it all gets explained in the end) and Hawke needs a wife in order to get the shares of the family company left to him when his mother died. His father's propensity to meet, marry and divorce women only after his money means ...more
April Symes
This was a good and quick romance read for me. It’s a romance of convenience type storyline which has some moments of hot chemistry between the Main Characters and some awesome humor and witty banter between them.
Hawke and Amy are mismatched couple- Take a millionaire biker and one innocent yet sassy ballerina who end up being step siblings. A marriage of convenience ensues between them. Reasons are: Hawke needs a wife in order to get the shares of the family company & Amy needs money to help he
Maddy's Reading
Apr 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hawke is an asshole who thinks Amy is a stripper and gold-digger when he meets her the first time. Amy is a professional ballerina who is here for the summer to recover from an Ankle injury.
This is a story of insta-love and trust. Life and his father's multiple marriages has made him cynical. Amy is a breath of fresh air. Their fake marriage only ends up in fueling the heat and passion. I really like Amy's character. She is the perfect match for Hawke and his broodiness. Love the story and the
Tracy
Apr 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hawke and Amy have a very interesting story. What starts as a convenient marriage, morphs into something more.

The two start off their relationship with secrets. Amy is a ballerina, she's strong, physically and mentally. Amy doesn't believe in love, she's committed to focusing on herself and her career. Hawke is a caretaker. He deals with the problems. He's sexy, smart, and a shrewd businessman. He thinks he has all the answers and is prepared to fight.

All I want is You is a great read. It's qu
Tash
Apr 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Reviewed @ Confessions From Romaholics
Review copy kindly provided by author in exchange for a honest review

All I want is You is my first book from this author despite featuring her on the blog previously. However when I read the blurb, I knew I had to squeeze this book into already busy packed date as I wanted to know the story of Amy and Hawke .

What would happen when a tattooed biker meets a ballerina …..

Out of all the scenarios I have reader over the years. I don’t think I have come across th
Bette Hansen
Apr 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this one! Loved the first meeting of Hawke and Amy. He's a rough Harley riding guy and she's a rehabbing ballerina and they truly are opposites but the one thing they have in common is their parents seem to fall in and out of love with ease. To protect and get controlling interest in the family business Hawke needs a wife. Meeting Amy has him coming up with a plan that could benefit both of them.

This is a light, sexy, quick read that will keep you completely entertained. Nothing
Adria's Musings
Apr 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Originally posted on Adria's Romance Reviews (Blog post may have additional content such as playlists, interviews, giveaways, etc).
* A copy of this book was and provided by the publisher via NetGalley for the purpose of an honest review. All conclusions are my own responsibility and I was not compensated for this review.

*An interview with the author can be found on the blog.

What’s it About? Hawke Vance looks like a bad boy with his sexy tattoos and his love for motorcycles but at heart he loves
Susan (susayq ~)

Here we go with my fav trope....fake to real! We've got hot millionaire biker Hawke who proposes marriage to his new stepsister, Amy, within minutes of meeting her. Why does he do this? Because Amy's mom is wife number 9 and he needs to gain control of the family business and the only way he can do this is by being married. Amy accepts the proposal and off we go falling in love!!!

I liked Amy. She was a ballerina with a hot streak. She gave as good as she got. Hawke was a bit of a jerk.
Ana Rita
Apr 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If I could have a penny for everytime I say that I'm on cloud nine I would be a rich girl. So so rich. Lol.
I'm a very lucky girl because I've been reading amazing books after amazing books, it's a non stop rollercoaster.
Candace Havens is amazing and this book shows just that. Her writing is simple but pretty much detailed and super intense. I just have one complain, the book is short, lol. I'm a gready woman so I always want more. And the cover!!! Yummy!!
All I Want Is You explores the lifes o
Deborah
Apr 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jd-read, amazon-done
I love a negotiated marriage of convenience to love and this one is super hot!  Hawke and Amy were smitten from the get-go and they were super explosive together!

Hawke's father just married wife number nine, and his new step-daughter, Amy, comes to stay at the family house after an ankle and knee injury.  Unaware that Hawke has returned home, he finds Amy swimming naked in the pool!  Talk about embarrassing! And funny! From there we get sparks, but what to do with her staying in his house for
Jennifer Pierson
Apr 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hawke Vance will go to any lengths to protect the family business that he has worked hard to make even more successful. Especially from his father who has a penchant for changing wives like most people change clothes, after his ninth marriage in Vegas. Ballerina, Amy Powell, never thought she would get caught skinny dipping the first day of her vacation, by Mr. Sex on a Stick, who happens to be her new step brother. But when he offers her money to save her brother for a pretend marriage to him, ...more
Anja ~ Once Upon a Page ⚜️ Books and Tequila
All I Want Is You is my first book by Candace Havens. It’s a short, sexy, and fun read. I enjoyed this story of finding love in the most unexpected places. It’s the perfect feel-good book after some heavy, angst-y reads. It will have you entertained from page one to the epilogue.

Due to Hawke Vance’s father just having married wife number 9, Hawke is scrambling to secure his family company from what he fears are the hands of another gold-digger. He’s worked hard the last few years to expand his
Heather andrews
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Amy is one feisty girl, “don’t ever send me another gift like that. Not if you like your nuts where they are.” Hawke may think he's not a romantic but he does a good job giving Amy some sweetness, “you’re my ballerina, and I want you in my bed, in my room. I want to wake up next to you. Deal?” I loved this book, it was fast paced and Amy could stand her ground against Hawke.
Talking Books
Apr 04, 2017 rated it liked it
All I Want Is You by Candace Havens was a good read with a story that was fast in pace which often made the tale a bit unconvincing in some of the scenes. I liked both the main characters of Hawke and Amy, but overall would have liked more story for their characters.
Review copy received from Entangled Publishing
Tania's Book Blog
Apr 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a quick, sexy read. Hawke met Amy when she was swimming naked in his pool, lol. Hawke was an awesome big brother that took care of his siblings and had their best interest at heart. Amy was the daughter of Hawke's dad latest wife.

Things were slow at first but then they made a business deal and then fell in love. It was nice.

I voluntarily read an advanced reader copy of this book.
Tami
Mar 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary
Not really a MC romance per se, but there were definitely big beautiful motorcycles. It was a very sweet contemporary romance.

Danielle
Apr 05, 2017 rated it liked it
This was a super faced paced book about Hawke Vance, who will do whatever it takes to make sure his father doesn't ruin his family's company. After marriage number 9 to someone he just met, Hawke has decided he needs to take over the family business. To do so, he must get married to get the rest of the company shares.

Amy Powel is the daughter of wife number 9 and his new step sister. This doesn't stop Hawke from coming up with a plan to marry her, get control of the company and give Amy the 50
Tabatha The Librarian Pope
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
My favorite book of 2017 so far. Hawke is a dreamy hot biker with committment issues. But he meets his "match" in Amy, the ballerina, and his new step-sister. I really enjoyed this story. Tender moments, steamy scenes and lots of witty banter wrapped this one up with a bow for me! Perfect read for the romance lovers looking for a feel-good read. It will leave you with a *sigh* smile. ...more
Kristie
May 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
All I Want is You
By: Candace Havens

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.5 Star Review by Kristie K

A fun and flirty fake marriage romance, with a hot biker, a prima ballerina, and a whole lot of unexpected assumptions…

This book captured my attention from the synopsis…and the crazy sexy cover! A ballerina caught skinny dipping by a hot as Hades biker?! My kind of literary gold right there! Let me elaborate a bit. Amy Powell is a prima ballerina on hiatus from her tour due to an injury, and is lucky enough to have a place to
Bec

Finally fed up with the number of times his father has gotten married and concerned about losing the family business, Hawke Vance decides to take matters into his own hands by finding a suitable woman to marry. Who better to ask than the woman he finds skinny dipping in his pool? Except Hawke never imagined he'd fall in love with Amy Powell when they were only supposed to fake their relationship for two months until she left for another country. Can he convince her that he wants more than a marr
Sapphyria
Aug 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hawke's dad is on wife #9 and Hawke needs an ironclad method to protect his family's business. He's seen too much of the profit going to women only see dollar signs instead of the man they they married. This many marriages also means he has more step siblings than he can count. When Hawke's dad's wife #9 comes complete with a hot daughter, one with sibling problems, he devises a plan to protect the business and to help Amy out with her problems. Love wasn't really in the plan.

After watching his
Amanda
Apr 12, 2019 rated it liked it
For whatever reason, I just wasn't into this book and the characters. Typically, I really like marriage of convenience stories and the way that the main characters gradually fall in love with each other. Unfortunately, I never got attached to the main characters and didn't feel invested in their story, as a result. I never warmed up to the male lead, Hawke, because he's kind of a disrespectful asshole to the female lead, Amy, throughout the entire book. I didn't care too much for Amy because she ...more
Sofia Lazaridou
Aug 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you want a quick and easy read this is the book for you. The drama was the bare minimum, it doesn't have triggers of any kind and the characters are very likable. The book is stand alone and I have the feeling that other books will follow because some of the secondary characters were too good and they need a story. ...more
Layla
Shelves: alpha-male
3.5'stars ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Flames of Desire
  • Can't Touch This (Can't Touch This, #1)
  • The Knight (Sokolov Mafia Clan Book 3)
  • Midnight City (Midnight City #1)
  • Impact
  • Bound: A Dark Romance (Vow of Revenge Book 3)
  • Captive: A Dark Romance (Vow of Revenge Book 2)
  • The Filthy Series (Filthy, #1-6)
  • The End Game
  • Evil Mister Good
  • It's Our Secret
  • Breaking Hollywood (Wardrobe, #2)
  • Stolen: A Dark Romance (Vow of Revenge Book 1)
  • In Our Blood
  • The Maddest Obsession (Made, #2)
  • Bunny
  • Surrendering Hope (The Hope Legacy, #2)
  • Risky Shot (Bluegrass Series #2)
Bestselling author Candace Havens has published more than 25 books. Her novels have received nominations for the RITA's, Holt Medallion, Write Touch Reader Awards and National Readers Choice Awards. She is a Barbara Wilson Award winner. She is the author of the biography “Joss Whedon: The Genius Behind Buffy” and a contributor to several anthologies. She is also one of the nation's leading enterta ...more

News & Interviews